Quarantine Stories Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lacey went slow at first, lightly playing with her clit with her tongue, she wanted ease Summer into it. Summer gripped the bedsheets as her back began to arch up. When she began to moan, that's when Lacey went harder, using every skill she had developed over the years to give her pleasure. Summer's hands were not firmly grabbing onto Lacey's hair, pushing her head deeper into her pussy. She screamed as wave after wave of orgasms ripped through her body.

It went on for several minutes before Lacey pulled her head away and move back up Summers body. They held each other tightly as they kissed hard, hands roaming all over each other's bodies. Summer got Lacey on her back and started kissing her breasts, she found that loved the feel of a woman's breast on her face and even got that pleasure from sucking on the nipples.

She then began to move downward to Lacey's pussy, but Lacey stopped her.

"You don't have to," Lacey told her. "You don't have that experience yet."

"Let me try," Summer begged. "I won't be as good as you were, but I want to make you feel something."

Lacey let Summer go back to her pussy. Summer was hesitant at first, she never tasted another woman pussy, it didn't take her long to enjoy the taste. She didn't know what she was going to do, she just tried to think of how she likes it when other people go down on her and did her best to imitate the same movements with her mouth and tongue. To Lacey's surprise, she was doing a great job; not the best head she ever had but saw that Summer had some good potential. She even orgasmed a couple of times; not big orgasms, but they still felt good. After a while, Summer stopped and moved back up Lacey's body and began kissing her hard on the lips again.

This went on for another half hour. Going back and forth pleasing each other in various ways. Summer never felt so worked up during sex before. She had plenty of rough sex before with men, but its usually the man that had did the majority of the work to make her orgasm. She never had to put in such equal effort before, but she was loving every minute of it.

When they were finally done, they lied down next to each other catching their breathes. They were exhausted and didn't want to get out of bed no matter what.

"So, how was I?" Summer asked.

Lacey laughed at that question, " I can't believe you asked me that."

"I've had several men asking me that after sex, I thought I'd try it for once."

"Well, unlike those men, where you probably had to lie about how fantastic they were, I can honestly say you were amazing."

"That's good to know."

They eventually got out of bed and went to the kitchen, while still being naked. They both got glasses of water to replenish themselves and then sat down at the kitchen table.

"So, where do we go from here?" Summer asked.

"That depends on you," Lacey replied. "How do you truly feel about this?"

"If you're still worried that I'm just confused about my sexuality, I assure you I'm not. I'm not fully gay, I still like men, I'm sure of that. But I definitely know for sure that I'm bisexual."

"Bisexual?" said Lacey. "I can live with that."

"I just hope I don't start missing dick too soon," Summer said jokingly.

"I got some things in my bedroom to help take care of that," Lacey told her with a mischievous smile.

"Things?" Summer asked.

"Just some toys I have that we might enjoy."

"What kind of toys?" Summer asked excitingly.

"If you have some energy now, I'll show you what kind of toys."

"I'm fully of energy."

With that Lacey took Summer by the hand and lead her back to the bedroom.

THE END


12