All Comments on 'Quarantine Stories Ch. 08'

by DanDraper

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
WatchedBethWatchedBethover 2 years ago

Sexy story. Like the idea of being a sexy hairdresser! Beth x

AzuldrgonAzuldrgonover 2 years ago

I disagree with your decision. I think you found a good little series to continue. There are so many more angles you can explore if you wanted to. I liked this one a lot. Thank you for sharing.

DanDraperDanDraperover 2 years agoAuthor

@Azuldrgon Thank you. I did have fun finishing this story, I might consider a couple more for the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When the pandemic is over she could start a nude hair salon and make a fortune.

Great story I'm going to check out the others in this series.

5-stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Out of all the quarantine stories I like this one the best.

RonanJWilkersonRonanJWilkerson9 months ago

She stated pussy was off limits, then 'he felt her thing' then he warned himself the pussy was off limits. Inconsistent or unclear. Singular 'her thing' sure sounds like her pussy.

DanDraperDanDraper9 months agoAuthor

@RonanJWilkerson I went back to see what you meant, it turns out that it was a very embarrassing typo. The word was supposed to be "thigh" not "thing" but I think the spellchecker changed it. If you read it again with the word "thigh" instead of "thing" then I think you'll see that the sentence and everything else after that made more sense. I submitted a revision of the story based on that typo, hopefully it will be fixed soon. Thank you for bringing this mistake to my attention.

RonanJWilkersonRonanJWilkerson9 months ago

Ah, yeah that would make a lot of sense. Thanks for the clarification.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous