Quarantine Stories Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily then pulled out a small case from her carry-on and set it on the kitchen table that was right next to them. She opened it up to reveal a series of scissors, combs, hair and beard clippers with different sized attachments for them, and everything a professional like her needed to cut someone's hair.

She took one of the hair clippers, put an attachment on it based on the size she felt was necessary, and began working around Bryce's head, avoiding the top of his head. As she did this, Bryce had his hand on one of her tits and gave it a good feel. He was surprised she didn't flinch when he felt her up like that. She just continued her work as if nothing else was going on.

She then began using the scissors and comb to work on the top of his head. She was very quick with the scissors, and big clubs started falling to the floor. She was in a good position for Bryce to have a hand on her tit and another on her ass.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" she asked.

"Very much, thank you," Bryce replied. "Because of this pandemic, I haven't felt up a woman in a long, damn time."

"I've heard that with all the others too," she told him. "But soon I have to work on the back of your head, so I'll be out of your view."

"OK, but please don't take too long back there."

"Don't worry, sweetie, I'll be back in front of you very soon. I'll give you your money's worth."

She walked behind him and began working on the back of his head. In a way, he was relieved that she walked behind him. As much as he loved feeling her body, he was afraid he was getting too handsy for his own good. Sure, she was OK with him feeling her up that way since he paid her for the privilege, but he didn't want to go too far. There was a moment where he had his hand on the inside of her thigh and felt the urge to move it up to her pussy, despite her warning about that, but he held back and moved his hand up to her breast instead.

Within a couple of minutes, Emily finished the back of Bryce's head and returned to his front side, where he went back to feeling her up. She got close to him, her tits right up to his face as she fixed his bangs and touched up the sides. Bryce was tempted to kiss her breast or put her nipple in his mouth, but he resisted that urge after he remembered her rules about that. The last thing he wanted was to upset her and stop the haircut so soon.

He was tempted to jerk off underneath the cape. She said he could do it as long as he kept himself covered under the cape, but he wasn't going to go that far. He was content just feeling her up, and he figured he was going to jerk off later when she left his apartment anyway.

"Ok, we're good with the hair, and you look like a brand-new person," she said, smiling.

She pulled out a large hand mirror and let him have a look at himself. He gave a sigh of relief at how much better he looked.

"Thank you so much for this. I feel so much better now."

"We're not done yet," she continued. "I still need to touch up that beard of yours."

She took out a beard trimmer and chose an appropriate attachment to keep his beard size at a good level. She stood right in front of him as she went around his beard, trimming it down. She could tell he was doing a good job with the beard, despite how badly he cut his own hair, but the beard still needed a little extra work.

Bryce kept his hands on her ass the whole time. He loved feeling up her tits, but felt he focused too much there already, and needed to pay attention to her ass a little. Emily didn't say anything, but she was glad he was focusing on her ass now; she was always self-conscious about her ass and liked that he was showing it some attention. She kind of hoped he would smack her ass, but to her disappointment, he didn't.

"OK, I'm almost done here," she said.

She took out another type of beard trimmer and did something that took Bryce by surprise. She sat on his lap and got up close to him as she began fixing up the lining of his beard. Bryce didn't know why she was sitting on him like that, but he didn't question it as he continued to feel her ass and moved one of his hands up to her tits again.

"Ok, I'm going to make you look extra cute for all those ladies out there," she said, cheerfully.

"Thank you, but it's not like I'll be going out anywhere soon."

"Well, at least you'll be cuter to me," she replied.

She spent another minute working on his beard, making it look perfect for him, before she was finished.

"Ta-daa. I'm finished," she said excitedly.

She reached out for the hand mirror again and showed him his completed look. His hands were on both her tits as she held up the mirror in front of his face.

"I look amazing, thank you," he said. "I guess I should stop feeling your tits now."

"Not quite yet," she said as she put the mirror away.

She wiped away the little bits of hair that were on his lips from the trimming he had received, and she kissed him hard on the mouth. Bryce held her close as the kiss quickly morphed into a makeout session. She pulled the cutting cape off of him and tossed it away, and began grabbing and rubbing his dick over his pants.

"Listen, I'm not sure if I should ask this, but is this going to cost me anything?"

"I'm not asking for more money," she assured him. "I told you, I'm not a whore. I'm doing this for myself."

"Oh, sorry," said Bryce.

"No problem, I understand why thought you needed to ask that."

Emily got down on her knees and began taking off his pants. As she did this, Bryce took off his shirt. Emily was impressed by the size of his dick; it wasn't the biggest she had ever gotten her hands on, but it was still a good size for her. She spit in her hand a couple of times and began stroking his shaft, getting him warmed up for her. When she felt he was ready, she opened her lips wide and took the whole dick in her mouth. Her lips were firmly sealed around the shaft as she bobbed her head up and down.

Bryce had one of his hands on her head, holding on to her red hair as she was orally pleasuring him. Now and then, she would look up at him with her lustful eyes and wink at him. She began to suck on the dick faster. He could feel the head of his dick hitting the back of her throat. There were moments when she held it all in her mouth, gagging on it, and then pulling it out of her mouth to get some air. Then she would do it again a few more times in a row.

When she was done, she got off her knees and he stood up from his chair. He wanted to go to the bedroom, but she insisted on fucking in the kitchen. He didn't understand why, but he wasn't going to question it. They made some room on the kitchen table, putting aside her equipment.

Bryce got Emily to bend over the table, and he gave her a big slap on her ass. When he saw that she liked it, he slapped her ass a few more times to get her turned on some more. Bryce then positioned himself behind her and drove his dick into her. Emily gasped as she felt his big dick push into her hard like that. Bryce firmly grabbed her by her hips and began pumping his dick into her with fast, hard thrusts.

"Oh yes! Oh yes!" she began to scream. "Fuck me good. Fuck me like a whore."

Bryce gave her everything he had. Sweat was starting to form on his forehead, and he could hear how fast his own heart was going. He pulled himself out of her pussy and got her to turn around so he could face her. He got her to sit up on the edge of the table, and they began kissing each other hard. He slowly moved his kisses down her neck until he got to her tits, where he began kissing and sucking on them.

"Oh, that feels so good," she told him.

When he finished playing with her tits, he pushed his dick back into her and began fucking her again, slowly at first, because he wanted to take as much time with her as he could before steadily increasing his speed. Emily's body arched back, and she was barely holding on to the table. She began to moan louder and beg him to fuck her harder, and he complied as best he could. She screamed as an orgasm shot through her body, and she thanked him for it.

Eventually, Bryce couldn't hold back much longer, and he knew he was about to finish very soon. He slowed down a little to hold off finishing and enjoy the pleasure of her body for as long as he could. Eventually, he couldn't resist going faster; it felt too good not to. He managed to get a few more minutes out of it before he felt he was going to shoot his load into her.

"Cum inside me!" she begged. "I want to feel your cum inside me."

He shot his load into her pussy and began to slow down. When his dick got soft enough, he pulled out of her and sat on the table right next to her.

"Thank you, that was amazing," said Bryce.

"It was my pleasure as well," Emily replied.

Bryce suddenly realized something about the whole situation that he needed to ask her about. It may be bad timing for him to do so, but he needed to ask.

"I have to ask you something--"

"I am on birth control pills," she assured him.

"No, not that... Although that is good to know, thanks for telling me... I wanted to ask about your boyfriend."

Emily laughed. "There's no boyfriend. I made that shit up so guys wouldn't try to get too far with me."

"Oh, that's a good idea."

Emily continued, "Honestly, I wasn't going to do something like this at all. But after I cut your hair and saw how hot you were, better than you were in high school, I couldn't resist. I always had a thing for you back then, but Tom always got in the way of that."

"Of course, he did," said Bryce. "I can't wait to do this again with you. Maybe we can have dinner first next time."

"Sure, but just to let you know, I'm not going to stop offering extras in my haircut jobs," she told him. "I'm making too much money this way."

Bryce thought about it for a moment. "Well, I'm not entirely happy about it, but as long as I'm the only one you sleep with, I'll be OK with it."

"At least now, when I tell them I have a boyfriend, I won't be lying anymore about it."

"Do I still have to pay for a haircut? Or those extras?" he asked.

"I think I have another way you can pay me for all that," she replied in a sexy tone as she grabbed his dick. "But I'm keeping the money you gave me today."

"You did earn it," said Bryce.

He kissed her one more time, which led to a bigger kiss between them, which led them to run to his bedroom to fuck one more time.

12