Quarantined Cuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack began pumping his hand furiously. He looked up at Holly, again and she was getting fucked on her hands and knees, and looking over at him. He stood up, in his mind, and drifted over to her and looked over her shoulder and saw a dark black, ripped pelvis pummeling his wife.

"THUMP, THUMP, THUMP" and her ass looked so great bouncing against that black pelvis. Jack breathed in deep and began cumming. As he did, he heard Holly screaming, in real life. He opened his eyes, and as his orgasm began to fade and his body began to relax, he heard three final noises....

"THUMP!....................................THUMP!...............................THUMP!.............................."

A framed picture of their wedding day, fell off the wall, and hit the floor. Then he heard a sound familiar to last night when he was sitting in this lazy boy. He heard that same Bull moan.

THE END.