Quarantined with Daddy

Story Info
Dad and daughter form special bond during COVID lockdown.
11.7k words
3.91
53.6k
33
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***Author's Note: This work of erotic fiction is set during COVID pandemic The story begins in the first few months just as most cities were instituting Stay at Home Orders to help prevent the spread of the disease. It is a beautiful story of the incestual bond that blossoms from the deep and loving relationship between a father and his daughter. All characters are completely fictional and any relationships to actual persons is purely coincidental. Also, all sexual situations depicted in this story occur between two legally consenting adults 18 years of age and older. Hope you enjoy.

Quarantined with Daddy

"Oh God Yes-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s daddy," Kleofia(pronounced "Klee-oh-fee-ya) lustfully purred with delight as she rode Paul's rigid hard cock moving methodically and slowly up and down on Paul's 9-inch rock hard pulsating tool as Kleofia's newly shaven sweet and oh so perfectly pink pussy gripped the sides of her daddy's hard tool.

Kleofia's warm soft sweet 5'7" 125 pound 34C-24-34 naked body writhed up and down as she laid atop of Paul's naked well toned muscular 5' 11" 180 pound body.

Kleofia looked down on Paul, her emerald green eyes sparkled with love and desire towards her loving father. Kleofia had the look of utter bliss as she smiled down at Paul. She was like the triumphant lioness who had trapped her prey and was enjoying devouring it.

Kleofia leaned over and laid her soft form on top of Paul's as they embraced and kissed. They continued to fuck as their warm bodies moved together as one, their tongues probing each other's mouths.

Deep inside, our lover's passions were rising, slowly building until they would cascade into a crescendo of lascivious desire.

Paul moaned as he felt his cock swell and fill with cum. "OH God Klee Klee baby(Paul's little pet name for his sweet daughter from when she was just a little girl), daddy's gonna cum," Paul said with grunt.

"Oh God yes daddy fill me with your cum," Kleofia lustfully crooned with desire as she raised her body up and rocked back and forth grinding her dripping wet pussy on Paul's hard tool.

Suddenly without warning, Kleofia's body tensed as her orgasm gripped her hard causing her sweet form to shudder.

"Oh yes daddy make your sweet little girl cum," Kleofia cried out with delight as her pussy released its sweet nectar all over Paul's cock.

Paul groaned as he couldn't stem the tide of his passion any longer and with a lustful moan said "Oh God baby girl, daddy's cumming," and with that, he spunked his hot load of jism deep into his daughter's eagerly waiting pussy.

Paul's hard tool spewed forth its cum in a massive steady stream lasting for a good 15-20 seconds filling his daughter's sweet womb. Kleofia was in Heaven as she felt her daddy's hot cum deep inside her mixing with her sweet cream.

Kleofia dismounted Paul and took his still hard tool in her mouth and licked off the remaining cum as well as her own sweet juices which had been mixed with and continued to suck him until he was hard again.

Kleofia then got on her hands and knees on the on the floor in front of the fireplace where they had been making out on blankets from earlier, and with a lustful moan said "Do me doggie style daddy like we watched on those porno flicks."

Paul thrusted his rigid 9-inch tool into Kleofia's cum soaked pussy, going in and out at a moderate pace.

"Oh God daddy, make me your private little naughty whore," Kleofia said with a lustful moan. "Treat me like those filthy trashy sluts we watched on the porno flicks tonight Grab my hair and forcefully take me."

Secretly, that turned Paul on and he did as his little Klee Klee asked. Paul grabbed Kleofia's long shoulder length dark chestnut brown hair and pulled it tight and that only made Kleofia that much hotter.

Paul hammered his hard tool deep into his daughter sweet little pussy as he pulled Kleofia by the hair. "Oh yes daddy, take your little slut, treat her like the trashy little whore she is. I am your filthy little slut to do as you please and your are not just my daddy, your are my master and I am your obedient willing sex slave."

Something in Paul told him to pull Kleofia's hot little body up so that she was on her knees. He then pulled her body tight against his body as he had his right arm around her neck.

Paul began to whisper naughty sayings in French in to Kleofia's ears, telling her that she was naughty filthy trashy whore and what he was going to do to her and how he was going to ravish her and that she was going to be his obedient little sex slave and he was the master.

Since Kleofia was very intelligent and had been highly educated in one of the best and most prestigious preparatory schools in the nation, she understood what Paul was saying and conversed back with him, saying that she was willing to be his private naughty little whore and his willing sex slave.

Then without warning Kleofia said "Bite me on the neck daddy and partake of my life force. I offer it to you as a blessing so we can truly be one."

Without hesitation, Paul began to softly nibble and suck the flesh of Kleofia's neck. He kissed it, nibbled it and used his saliva to get it nice and wet. His continued to bite slowly continued to get harder and stronger and soon he noticed Kleofia had a good sized hickey. Then without warning, he bit down hard with all his might and clamped on her neck.

The bite was more than hard enough to break the surface of the skin and create a steady trickle of blood flow but not too deep to damage any nerves of cause serious injury.

"OH yes daddy," Kleofia crooned with pleasure. "Take my essence into you and let me truly become a part of you. Drink your fill of me."

Paul drank in about a half-cup of Kleofia's essence, all the while Kleofia lustfully crooned and recited something in Latin, a spell to unite her spirit with his.

At the same time this was going on, deep inside Kleofia and Paul, their carnal passions were rising and they were both on the verge of cumming. The passion hit Kleofia first and she tried to cry out but could not. Paul sensed what was happening in her body and let her drop back on her hands and knees.

The next wave of pleasure crashed through Kleofia's shuddering body and she dropped to her elbows and her head drooped and her hands grabbed the blanket she was on and she bit the pillow.

Seconds later, the final wave of pleasure tore through Kleofia's trembling body and she arched her back and cried out wailing at the top of her lungs as the torrent of pleasure ripped through her convulsing body and she climaxed causing a massive tide of cum juices streaming forth from her pussy as her sweet nectar flowed freely.

Paul wasn't far behind her. He let loose of his second load, another steady massive stream of cum spewing forth from his cock like erupting lava being forcefully expelled from a long dormant volcano that had just been forcefully awakened.

Kleofia dropped to her side, her whole body still trembling from the passions that had seized her body. Her sweet little form was drenched with sweat from the beautiful dark chestnut brown hair of the top of her head which was completely soaked like she had been in a pool, to her creamy milky white skin that glistened with sweat from head to toe.

"Take me again daddy," Kleofia lustfully moaned. "Do me one more time missionary style. I wanna feel you close to me and I wanna feel more of your hot seed inside me."

Kleofia laid on her back her sweet little legs spread wide and her pink wet pussy glistening. Paul laid his hard body on top of Kleofia and they embraced as their limbs intertwined and they sweaty cum soaked bodies meshed together.

Paul's hard cock rubbed up against Kleofia's sweet little cum soaked pussy. Kleofia grabbed Paul's hard tool and guided it into her tight wet pussy.

"Mmmmmmmm yes fuck me daddy," Kleofia softly moaned.

Kleofia wrapped her sweet long luscious legs around Paul's body at his lower back, locked her ankles together and pulled him into her. Paul and Kleofia's sweaty cum soaked bodies meshed together as they continued to slowly fuck.

Kleofia began to softly chant in Latin then after she finished she began to recite a prayer. "OH Holy Mother Eden, bless our union We offer the fruits of our loins as a holy sacrifice. Let our souls and spirits become one with you and each other."

"Take more of my essence daddy," Kleofia softly moaned. "Have your fill as I have my fill of yours. Our souls and spirits will unite with each other and the Most Holy Mother Eden.

Paul bit down on the same area he had before and this time, there was a moderate flow of blood streaming forth. Paul drank his fill of Kleofia's essence about a cup-and-a-half. Meanwhile, Kleofia bit down hard on Paul in the area between his neck and shoulder.

A steady stream of blood began to flow from the area and Kleofia greedily drank in her fill of Paul's essence. She smiled a wicked smile a cross between the cat had swallowed the canary and the Chesser cat from Alice in Wonderland.

Once Paul and Kleofia had drank in their fill, Kleofia said with a lustful purr. "Kiss me daddy, let me taste my own essence on your lips."

Kleofia and Paul passionately kissed as their tongues probed each other's mouths and they shared the mixture of their own essence on the other's lips.

"Hammer me daddy," Kleofia softly and lustfully moaned.

Paul slowly built up speed until he was fucking Kleofia good and hard, driving her like a pile driver. Kleofia moaned with delight as Paul hammered her.

"Oh God yes daddy," Kleofia cried out. Deep inside, Kleofia could feel her passions rising.

Kleofia softly began softly chanting something in Latin slowly at first than faster and louder. Suddenly the air around them changed and a mystical presence filled the air and time and space became suspended and our lovers were in their own little universe, one with each other as well as the mystical presence that filled the room.

Our lovers were bound together by some unseen bond. Their minds, souls, and spirits were truly one. They could feel each other's pleasures and passions. Kleofia felt Paul's passions and Paul felt Kleofia's. They instinctively knew how to move to please the other.

Deep inside, our lover's passions were slowly but steadily rising building to a crescendo. Kleofia's passions hit her like a ton of bricks. She released Paul and her hands gripped the blankets next to her as she began to breath heavily.

As her passions rose she arched her back and cried out "OH Fuck Yes-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s."

Kleofia's pussy quivered as she came flooding Paul's cock with her sweet nectar. This sent a signal to Paul's brain to instruct his cock to swell with cum. Kleofia sensed it too and lustfully moaned "OH God yes daddy, fill me with your cum. Seed my womb with your hot manhood."

Kleofia went limp and passed out from all the pleasure. At the same time, Paul grunted and spewed forth his cum into Kleofia's eagerly waiting pussy, at a strong constant pulsating stream lasting for a good 20 seconds, his hot seed filling her womb.

As they laid together, Paul's cock slowly stemmed its flow of cum until it was just a trickle. Our lovers soon came down from their orgasmic high, soon space and time returned to normal and the first rays of light of a new day were just beginning to show during the predawn twilight.

At first, Paul was concerned that Kleofia may have been in distress but then he saw her slow steady breathing and felt a good healthy study pulse in her neck and he knew she must have just passed out from exhaustion.

Paul turned himself and Kleofia so that now they were laying on their sides facing each other. He cradled his precious Klee Klee in his arms as he laid beside her and watched her sleep. He held his sweet little baby girl, the love of his life, the one he would gladly walk through the fires of Hell itself if it meant keeping her from harms way.

As a father, he knew he had crossed the line but he had no regrets. He loved Kleofia and even though she was still his little girl she was also a woman who found attractive and could love as a mate. Did he have regrets, no he did not. He would still protect her but now not only as a father protecting his daughter but also as the alpha male protecting his mate from other competitors for her affections.

About 15 minutes later just as the sun had crested over the horizon, Kleofia softly moaned and whispered "Daddy," to which Paul replied "I'm here Klee Klee."

Kleofia opened her eyes with a soft smile on her face and a twinkle in those beautiful mesmerizing emerald green eyes of hers. She embraced Paul and planted a long wet deep tongue probing tonsil swabbing French kiss. Paul and Kleofia's soaking wet bodies meshed together once again as their limbs intertwined.

"Oh God I need a ciggy," Kleofia softly moaned as she tried to stand up. Her legs were still wobbly from all of the sex but she managed to crawl over to the couch and sit on it. She reached over onto the coffee table and hoisted her purse on to the seat next to her.

Kleofia opened her purse and fumbled through it looking for her cigarettes. She pulled a pack of Virginia Slims Menthols120s(TM) and Misty 120's Menthols(TM). She pursed her lips deciding which one to pick then she moaned and said "Ah Hell, I need something stronger," and with that she reached into the bottom of her purse and pulled out her pack of Swisher Sweets(TM) Cigarillos but it was empty.

"Fuck" she muttered in an exasperated tone then Paul said "They are in the end table Klee Klee." Kleofia looked in the drawer of the end table and pulled out a box of the Swisher Sweets.

Kleofia took a 5 pack out and tore it open with her teeth then pulled out one and opened it and placed the white tip in her mouth. Paul sat next to her and lit the lighter and Kleofia put the end of the cigar into the flame and puffed as it lit.

Kleofia took one long puff and held it and then slowly blew out the smoke and smiled as she relished the flavor. "Oh God I love these things daddy, thanks for turning me on to them. There's nothing like a good smoke after hot intense sex and after the session we just had I needed something with a lot of flavor."

"I prefer them to regular cigarettes and I can smoke a pack of these a day and not feel guilty," Paul replied with a laugh. Kleofia and Paul sat on the couch together and cuddled up as they shared the Swisher Sweet.

After they finished the cigarillo, Kleofia took a Virginia Slims and lit one and relished the flavor.

"Mmmmmmm daddy that was so good," Kleofia softly purred as she snuggled her soft naked body next to Paul.

Suddenly Kleofia's stomach rumbled and she said with a laugh "Damn I famished!"

"Why don't we shower and get dressed and I could order us some breakfast or if you wish I could cook you breakfast like I used to when you were a little girl.

"Mmmmmmm I would love that daddy, it would be like old times. Maybe you can make me some pancakes, andouille sausage and soft scrambled eggs with cheese."

"I think I can do that. It'll be just like when you came to visit."

"Join me for a shower daddy," Kleofia said with a soft voice as she grabbed Paul by the hand and led him upstairs to the bathroom. Our lovers showered together. During their shower, they passionately kissed as the warm water trickled over their bodies.

Their kisses became deeper and their bodies pressed together as hands became to roam over bodies. It wasn't long until Paul had Kleofia pinned against the back shower wall with his cock buried deep inside her fucking her and Kleofia had her legs wrapped around Paul's waist.

Paul slowly hammered Kleofia until he pumped another load of his hot jism into Kleofia's pussy. Kleofia then slid off of Paul's cock and knelt down in front of him and began stroking his still rigid cock and sucking on it giving him another one of her skillful blowjobs.

Kleofia skillfully used her mouth and tongue to bring Paul off. Paul grunted and Kleofia knew he was on the verge of cumming. However, instead of swallowing his hot

cum like she normally did, she took her hand and stroked Paul's cock until he spunked his load on her face(mainly lips nose and eyes) and on her hair.

Kleofia smiled up at charge with a devilish grin and said with a lustful naughty purr. "Good girls suck, bad girls swallow and trashy whores let it spew."

After the blowjob, Kleofia and Paul finished getting cleaned off dry each other off and get dressed. Kleofia put on a pair of black thigh high stockings and garter belt and a waist length black lace robe which she left open.

Kleofia went into the kitchen and grabbed a whiskey tumbler from the bar area Paul had in his condo. She then put about 4 small cubes of ice from the ice holder and then poured the glass half full with some of Paul's best sipping whiskey. She also reached on the second shelf and opened a box of cigars Paul had and took one out.

Kleofia opened the balcony door went out onto the balcony of her daddy's Penthouse two-story loft condo over looking Central Park in New York City. She pulled out a chair and sat at the table as she opened the cigar and lit it like her father had first shown her. She loved the flavor and it went well with a good whiskey.

Kleofia smoked her cigar and slowly sipped her whiskey as she browsed on her tablet and watched the joggers in the distance as they were on their morning runs with their mandatory face masks on. She also noticed the moms and nannies with their masks on as they pushed the strollers with the children in them.

Kleofia smiled as she thought about her new life with her daddy. She didn't like the fact that they were under quarantine lock down due to the rapid explosion of the COVID-19 pandemic. She missed her friends and her life at the dorm of Cornell University with all the excitement and parties where she had been studying nursing, but if she had to be isolated due to the lock down, there was no place where she rather be than with her daddy.

Kleofia began to recall the events on how she came to live with her daddy. For a long time, Kleofia had only been able to see her daddy one weekend a month and four weeks in the summer. The reason being was that her parents divorced when Kleofia was nine.

Kleofia's parents Paul and Amber met when Paul was an intern architecture/construction management student. It was a whirlwind romance and the attraction was instant and physical and the sex was wild and unprotected as our young lovers threw caution to the wind.

Consequently, Amber found out she was pregnant 5 weeks later when she missed her period. Paul knew he had to do the right thing so they got married. They did okay for a while. Paul got a good working as a construction foreman making a fairly decent living. They weren't rich but they weren't exactly hurting for money either. Amber got a job as receptionist at a prestigious law firm and went to college and became a paralegal.

Growing up, Kleofia was definitely a daddy's little girl and Paul doted on her to no end and their bond was much stronger than Kleofia's bond with Amber. At first, Amber thought it was sweet but as the years passed, Amber found herself getting jealous.

Finally, Amber couldn't take it any more and felt left out and thought Paul wasn't interested in her any more so she began having an affair and eventually left Paul. Call it an act of spite, but Amber got full custody of Kleofia, part of which was to break up Paul and Kleofia's close knit relationship and partly so that maybe if she had Kleofia, she could get close to her like Paul did.

Paul did have an attorney friend that was able to get him visitation one weekend a month and 4 weeks in the summer. Amber married that lawyer she fell for and began her storybook life as a trophy wife and pillar of Westchester society.