Quarantined with Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then took another sip of whiskey and puff on her cigar. Kleofia spent till past midnight enjoying whiskey and cigars then turned in to bed together. They were both exhausted and somewhat tipsy and cuddled together as they kissed and caressed.

Kleofia rode Paul cowgirl style as they had sweet passionate sex and after they both climaxed together, Kleofia laid on top of Paul and held her close as our lovers eventually drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

Fast forward to the night of the intense sex scene that our story opened with. It was Father's Day weekend, on the Saturday night before. Kleofia had it all planned. She ordered a steak dinner from Outback consisting of two rib eyes, baked potatoes, salads, bread and a Blooming Onion(TM).

After dinner was the show. Kleofia put on a striptease act for her daddy dressed as a sweet little school girl. She had kept the school girl out fit she wore from the prep school. The white top was altered so that it only came down to the midriff and tied in a knot and left open so you could see her breasts.

The skirt was red and black checkered plaid which she altered the hem where it just barely covered her ass. Lastly she had on white thigh high stockings with a garter belt and black saddle shoes and no bra or panties.

Kleofia got out one of her daddy's "rot gut" bottles of whiskey and downed a few shots to get a good buzz going. She then had taken a box of her Swisher Sweets and "modified" them.

Kleofia had texted one of her friends from college and gotten her to mail her a package of pot, about half pound. In return she sent her $500 in cash.

Kleofia new and trusted this girl and it turned out she was true to her word.

Kleofia lit the blunt and took a couple of long tokes holding it in as long as she could,

then released it. She handed it to Paul and he did the same and soon they both had a good buzz going.

Kleofia put on some sexy music "The Principles of Lust,"(TM) extended version by the group Enigma She then performed the dance. She sat in Paul's lap facing him and lowered her pussy onto his cock and fucked him until they both came.

They both had another shot and smoked another joint until they were both flying high. They moved over in front of the fireplace on a blanket Kleofia had laid out and watched porn and copied some of the scenes.

This lead them to the events of the opening scene of this story and to where Kleofia was sitting on the balcony waiting for her breakfast from her daddy.

Hey honey," Paul said placing the plate of food next to Kleofia with a glass of skim milk and orange juice, then sat next to her with his own plate. Kleofia extinguished her cigar and sat aside her glass of whiskey.

They ate their breakfast and reminisced about the night before. "Thanks for making me breakfast daddy," Kleofia said with a smile. "You know since it's Father's Day I should be the one making you breakfast and not the other way around."

"Well considering what you gave me for Father's Day, I think you did more than your due diligence," Paul said with a smile.

After breakfast, they enjoyed a morning cigar and glass of sipping whiskey as they laid in the recliners. Afterwards, they cleaned up from breakfast and went to bed where they engaged in a second round of hot intense sex. Kleofia was going to make sure her daddy had the best Father's day ever.

Our lovers spent the rest of the day in bed only getting out of bed long enough to take care of the necessary bodily function.

Over time, our lovers became even closer and enjoyed everyday of the mandatory lock down. Who knows what the future has in store for Paul and Kleofia, only time will tell. Whatever it brings, they will face it together not only as a family but as lovers and soulmates. Never in a million years would they have thought that a mandatory quarantine could lead to such pleasures and delight. Kleofia told her daddy that she hoped it never ends.