Quarantined with Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hopes for a close relationship with Kleofia eventually went out the window. When Kleofia became a teenager, she began blaming Amber for tearing her away from her daddy. To solve that problem, Amber put Kleofia in one of the finest boarding schools in the state if not nation.

That turned out to be a blessing in disguise. Kleofia was fine with that since she knew she was smart. Ever since Kleofia was a child, she wanted to help people and decided on nursing. She had a master plan for her life. Kleofia's dream was to graduate nursing school and continue with her education eventually becoming a Nurse Practitioner or maybe even a Physician's Assistant.

At the prep school, she committed on focusing on her studies, yet she still managed to become popular. She had a certain "jen a sai qua" about her that caused people to be drawn to her like a moth to a flame like and had lots of friends.

Not only was Kleofia exceptional at academics, her popularity along with her personality and beliefs allowed her become involved in student government and she was senior class president. In short, she shined, and at the age of 17 she graduated with honors at the top of her class the first girl to be valedictorian and the first student to finish one semester early(at Christmas time). In January, she began attending Cornell in January on full academic scholarship in nursing.

Paul meanwhile did well in his job and became Vice President of Construction at one of the best Architecture firms in the city. But even on that salary how did Paul end up owning a luxury 2 story penthouse loft condos in the city in the best Central Park West Neighborhoods?

Well for one thing, he didn't mortgage himself to a hilt. He was way smarter than that. The funny truth is that actually got lucky and won the New York Power-ball lottery. It was a case of pure dumb luck. He decided to buy a ticket not thinking he would win but was flabbergasted when he won 250 million.

He decided to take the lump sum option and after taxes, he went away with 90 million. Unfortunately, his ex-wife Amber was entitled to 25 percent, but he still walked away with 67.5 million.

The one thing he had always wanted since being a kid was a nice penthouse apartment in Central Park so he used his connections in the construction business to get in on one of the best ones close to his company, transit such as the subway and with a great view of the park. He also wanted one close to businesses, to coffee shops, restaurants and shopping and to Central Park itself. He knew Kleofia would enjoy that when she came to visit.

He ended up getting a two story(the second story being a 1,150 square foot loft) 4 bedroom, 4 bath, 2,700 square foot(not including the loft area) Penthouse condo on the 21st floor.

The main floor of the condo had lots of windows letting in natural light, wood finishing and trim on the interior walls and ceiling, luxury vinyl flooring that looked like stone tile, a stone fireplace and an industrial restaurant style Chef's kitchen. There were also 4 bedrooms(the main bedroom being a spacious master suite with a luxurious spa like bathroom, three other guest bedrooms, two separate full sized bathrooms and a smaller bathroom near the entrance for visiting guests that didn't require go into the private areas of the condo.

The kitchen was extravagant with copper color quartz counter tops, an island to prep food, cherry wood cabinetry with all the appliances you could want in a kitchen, including a Sub Zero(TM) brand refrigerator that looked like part of the cabinetry, a matching stand up freezer beside it and a Viking Brand(TM) gas stove and oven.

The main living area was quite nice. It had a nice stone fireplace and lots of nice furniture which included a leather sofa, recliners and a nice 65 inch Smart television on the wall and a Grandfather's clock in the corner.

The majority of the condo had an open concept floor plan except for the living areas in the back and the entrance area in the front. As you came in the front of the condo apart from the bathroom, there was a formal dining room for family get togethers on one side and on the other side was a small 400 square foot dedicated office space where Paul used as his office/library and did most his work when he wasn't at his office.

There was also a balcony that was accessible throughout the house. The balcony had a privacy fence so people couldn't spy on them and but they still had a great view from the balcony. There was also a spiral staircase on the balcony that led up to the smaller balcony on the loft level.

The loft area was like a small apartment in it's own right. It had one spacious 25 x 20 feet bedroom with an attached bathroom with measuring 12 x 16 feet. The bedroom had a spacious 12 x 14 foot walk-in closet and could hold a king sized bed, and full sized dresser and chess of drawers plus still have room for a small living or study area.

The bathroom had a double vanity, its own closet which could either be used as a linen closet, a spacious double vanity, a stand up tile shower with glass doors and a sunken whirlpool tub that could comfortably hold two people with an in-line heater to keep the water hot.

Apart from the main bedroom was a smaller half bathroom and another smaller room that could be used as a study. The living area at the top of the loft stairs. It had a sofa small fireplace and a table and 4 chairs just off a small dorm sized kitchenette.

Paul figured Kleofia would love the loft area. It would give her her own personal space when she wanted it and it would be good for her to study in when she came to visit. Plus Kleofia could have her own personal balcony just in case she wanted to get away from her old man.

The condo also had its own private elevator. In total, Paul ended up plunking down just over 4.1 million dollars for it but it was well worth it. He had a place to live he owned free and clear and Kleofia had a place she could live as well and he left it to her in the event of something happening to him.

In addition, Paul made out a revised will naming Kleofia beneficiary of his estate and possessions so there would be no question on who would inherit He wanted to make sure Kleofia was taken care of in the event he died.

Next he hired a tax accountant and set up an account for any taxes(state and federal)on the interest of his proceeds so he wouldn't get caught with his pants down come tax time.

His accountant also helped him set up an incidentals savings account purely for pleasure. This was for if he decided he wanted to travel or go on vacation There were places on his "bucket" list he wanted to go such as Ireland and Scotland to see the country side and old castles and cathedrals. Being an architecture nerd he loved that stuff.

He also wanted to take a Viking River Cruise(TM) in Europe along with a train ride across the European country side. Here in the US, he wanted to rent Bus RV and travel across the country and see all the sites. He set aside about 1.6 million for this.

He then moved about 8 million dollars into an "emergency savings fund" in the event if something in the condo broke down, an unforeseen medical emergency that insurance didn't cover or any other possible event that could go wrong.

He also put the same amount into a short term/long term "disability/payroll recovery" account in the event he was put on disability or laid off. He did have lots of accrued sick leave(almost 6 months) and short term/long term disability insurance but Paul was careful to make sure he had his bases covered.

He did the same with health insurance for his princess. Sure Kleofia was carried on his health insurance policy from work. That was a condition of his divorce but that ran out when she turned 18. Paul sure as hell didn't want her ending up on Obama Care so he purchased her her own policy which was considered a "Rolls Royce Policy." It covered everything including doctor visits with 10 dollar co-pays, no co-pays or prior authorizations on any outpatient procedures or required emergency services or surgeries, and no co-pays on emergency room visits.

There were no annual deductibles or minimums to meet, Kleofia could use any doctor she chose(including specialists) at any hospital, and for prescriptions, 4 dollar co pays and the same benefits on deductibles and prior authorizations.

The premiums were steep almost $800/month but it was worth it for his little girl. He could have easily just paid cash for her health but since the government(or as he referred to it as "da gubmint") required coverage, it was better than that God-forsaken National Health Care.

Lastly, he set aside 10 million dollars in a trust for Kleofia for when she turned 21 so she could have money of her own. In addition he also set up a regular bank account of $750,000 and regular deposits of $10,000 per month with her own debit card so she could have an allowance and live the high life.

Why did he do this, well Kleofia was his princess and daddies dote on their little princesses and he had the money so why not He wasn't worried that Kleofia would blow it. He knew she was responsible because he had taught her to be.

Even after all setting aside all this money he could live extravagantly for the rest of his life even if he lost his job. However Paul had always been one to live within his means. That had been instilled in him since childhood and he was determined to live solely on his salary and leave his fortune where it was.

He closed on the deal on the Condo about a month before the COVID lock down and was eager for Kleofia to see it and called her to tell her about it. Little did he know that his baby girl would be moving in to stay with him.

It was Easter weekend, about 2 weeks after Kleofia turned 18, when the dorm at Cornell shut down and Kleofia was forced to leave school that Friday. It was beneficial for Kleofia school wise in that Spring Break was scheduled for the following week.

Kleofia thanked her lucky stars that she was not forced to have had to go back home to her mom's(Paul's ex wife Amber). Amber and Kleofia were just now becoming civil towards each other at best but Kleofia still couldn't stand her. Amber was a still a huge pain in the ass and thought she was better than everyone since she was now a trophy wife to a rich Wall Street lawyer named Trevor and lived in a fancy home in Westchester.

Amber was also germaphobe's germaphobe. She made the fictitious television Character Monk look like a slob who lived in a pig's stye. When Kleofia's dorm was shut down due to COVID, Amber contacted Paul and suggested that Kleofia stay with him. She even made arrangements to have the custody agreement revised so that Kleofia could legally choose who she wanted to live with lowered from 21 where it was at the time to 18. Paul made sure there was a provision for when the pandemic was over, Amber couldn't go back and change it.

The truth be known, Amber didn't want to run the risk of Kleofia bringing home the virus to her 5 year old son Trevor Jr. and two year old daughter Tina(Kleofia's half brother and sister) she had had with her new husband Trevor.

Looking back on everything, it was best that Kleofia did stay with her daddy. About 12 days after moving in with Paul, Kleofia became sick and came down with the virus. Kleofia did okay with it. She had a really bad chest cold, moderate bronchitis and a fever of 100.4 for about 4 days and was completely over it after 10 days.

Paul became sick 9 days after Kleofia did, just as Kleofia was getting over it. Paul remembered commenting that it sucked getting sick the day before Cinco de Mayo and that it messed up his plans to celebrate.

Paul had similar symptoms but much more severe, yet not bad enough to be hospitalized. He suffered from a chronic cough and runny nose similar to Kleofia but he suffered from a slightly higher fever.

Paul also experienced chronic fatigue and nausea, resulting in Paul having to stay in bed and it took it much longer to run its course(almost a full four weeks, 26 days to be exact).

Kleofia got a chance to practice her nursing skills and was very attentive to her daddy and waited on him hand and foot as well as keeping Paul's doctor regularly updated via video chat 3 days a week(Monday Wednesday and Friday) on his condition.

Kleofia kept a daily journal of her daddy's symptoms for his doctor consisting of his vital signs and the severity of his fever which peaked 9 days into the illness at 102.7 for 4 days then lowered and hovered between 100.1 and 100.5 for the duration for the illness.

Kleofia used her initiative and ingenuity to develop a spreadsheet of the vitals, updating it daily and emailed a copy to the doctor each day. The doctor appreciated these, complimenting Kleofia on her diligence and skill in tracking Paul's condition and even jokingly said that when she graduated nursing school, to call him and she would have a job waiting for her.

She also took over the day to day operations of the household, ordering groceries and other supplies as needed as well as occasionally ordering take out for herself. She also used her daddy's credit card to order her 4 boxes of 10 cartons of cigarettes, two boxes of Virginia Slims Menthols 120's and two of Misty 120's Menthols.

Kleofia justified her actions by the fact that since Kleofia wasn't 21 yet, Paul had to buy her cigarettes. With Paul sick, she didn't want to run out, so she decided to stock up and his name was on the order so they company figured he was buying them.

Also, since Paul's bills were on auto pay there was no worry about having to fool with that. Finally when Kleofia wasn't tending to her daddy, she used the time to keep her studies up, attend online lectures and complete her assignments and tests and maintained her 4.0 grade average.

Kleofia had ordered an audio and video baby monitor so that when she wasn't in the room with him(such as when she was in the kitchen cooking for him, doing laundry or completing her studies) she could keep an eye and ear on him.

The monitoring system had a video camera she kept in the room with a video feed to her smart phone and tablet. She also had a hand held speaker so she could hear him.

Kleofia used this a lot when she sat out on the balcony. She needed some alone time and she would sit out on the balcony yet keep an eye on him. Also since her daddy was sick she decided she would smoke outside not to make his condition worse.

Paul slept practically the whole time except for when Kleofia would get him to eat something so he could keep his strength up, take his medicines the doctor gave him(including the liquid acetaminophen, A.K.A. Tylenol to regulate and keep his fever down) and to use the bathroom(mostly using a hand held urinal that Kleofia assisted him with.)

Kleofia fed Paul in bed and since he had one that was adjustable she could raise him up while feeding him mostly soup and Ramien noodles plus jello since he couldn't keep much down. She also made him some homemade chocolate pudding as well as banana pudding for a special treat.

Since it was just the two of them in the condo, Kleofia decided to be naked even when attending to her daddy. After all, he had seen it all before plus Kleofia was not ashamed of her body and loved being nude. It was the way God made her and society was the one who imposed clothing.

When she did decide wear something, it was a just waist length black lace robe she left open in front and a pair of black thigh high stockings. In the event she did have to open the door to accept delivery of food or medicine, she threw on a long full length sheer lace black robe.

There were many a young male delivery drivers she enjoyed teasing with her dress and looks and she could tell they were definitely aroused by her. When they decided to try to chat her up all she had to say was "Sorry hun but we are in the middle of COVID here," and that would make the delivery driver scat like a scalded cat.

Besides being naked when caring for her daddy, Kleofia began sleeping naked with him cuddling close to him keeping her body close to his and her head on his chest and her arms around him.

At first, Kleofia justified sleeping with Paul by saying she would be close by just in case he needed her but she also was becoming sexually attracted to him.

Seeing her daddy naked began turning her on and sleeping with him with her naked body next to his began awaken desires inside her. Also, since Paul was not able to get out of bed for long, Kleofia gave him bed baths which meant cleaning his personal areas. Also seeing that he was in bed anyway, once Kleofia finished giving his first bed bath, she left Paul naked.

Kleofia did her best to remain clinical but handling her daddy's big tool stirred up deep seeded carnal desires inside her. She was so tempted so many times to suck on Paul's cock when he was asleep or massaging his cock when giving him a bed bath and causing him to cum then clean it off, but she didn't. She couldn't bring herself to take advantage of the situation for her own benefit.

Kleofia managed to get through the urges by using a dildo she kept in her purse but she went through batteries like crazy.

Eventually, Paul came through the COVID and was feeling better. It was the end of May, the Friday after Memorial Day and he woke up late that afternoon about a quarter to five after his fever had broken feeling much better. He noticed Kleofia was asleep next to him with her sweet little naked body cuddled up to his naked body.

Kleofia's was on her side, her head was resting on Paul's shoulder in the area between the shoulder and chest and her arm was across his chest with her hand resting on the other side of his chest near his ribs. One of her legs was draped over Paul's and her cunt was pressed up against his right hip.

Paul smiled at his daughter knowing that she must have been waiting on him hand and foot all and was probably exhausted. Then it hit that they were both in bed together completely naked. He found it intriguing and odd at first, yet he wasn't complaining. In fact, he was quite turned on.

"Klee Klee honey," Paul softly said as he kissed her softly on the cheek "Wake up sweetie pie."

Kleofia softly stirred and opened her eyes and smiled at her daddy. "Hey daddy, are you feeling better?"

"Yes much better sweetie pie," Paul said with a smile "and I have a very sweet, loving caring attentive, and quite attractive nurse to thank for helping me get better.

"I am just glad you are better," Kleofia said with a smile blushing.

Without giving it any thought, Kleofia repositioned herself and climbed on top of Paul so that her sweet warm naked body was lying on top of his, her breasts pressed into his chest and her sweet pussy pressed firmly on top of his cock.

Paul couldn't help but notice but didn't say a word. The truth be known, he kinda liked it. He fought to keep his lusts in check but not too hard. Just enough so it wasn't overly obvious. He then went back to trying to make conversation like everything was normal but it wasn't easy.

"So what day is it and how long have I been sick," Paul asked.

"It's May 30,th the Friday after Memorial Day, and you have been sick for close to a month, about 26 days more/less," Kleofia replied.

"Dang, it's all been a fog," Paul exclaimed, "but I do remember some bits and pieces. I remember you feeding me, giving me my medicines, sitting with me, and even you bathing me some times, giving me a bed bath," Paul said with a smile.

"And you cared for me this whole time," Paul added.

"Yes daddy," Kleofia smiled, "and it was my pleasure."

"Well I couldn't have asked for a better and caring nurse. I take it I haven't gotten out of bed the whole time have I?"

"I tried at first but you were so weak so I decided to keep you in bed," Kleofia said smiling.