Quarantined with Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well at least you got to work on your nursing skills," Paul added with a laugh. "I can't think of anyone I rather have as a nurse."

Paul then decided he was going to try to address the 800 pound elephant in the room, the subject of them both being naked in bed together. "I do have one question though Klee Klee."

"What is that, daddy?"

"Well in case if you haven't noticed, we are both lying in bed naked together."

"Oh yeah, I guess we are huh," Kleofia replied nonchalantly like it was no big deal.

Paul continued on. "Not only are we lying together naked in bed, but were are in what most people would say a compromising situation and if we aren't careful, we could cross a line that society deems as taboo."

"Compromising you say. Taboo you say. In what way," Kleofia inquired further, still acting as their situation was just as natural as it came and nothing was wrong.

Now if it were anyone else acting this way, Paul would be worried that something was wrong in why the person couldn't see the possible dangers of the situation they were in. However, he knew his little Klee Klee and she knew exactly what Paul was referring to, but was the one who liked to challenge conventional norms and then play devil's advocate just to point that most arguments have two sides and make people guess hers.

Paul knew exactly what Kleofia's stance on this was. Kleofia was and had always been a free spirit, ever since she was a child and was unconventional, having what most people refer to as libertarian views on a whole range of topics for her age and as she got older the range of topics got wider. She wasn't being defiant in the least, she just believed in her heart and soul to question everything. Now that Kleofia was an adult, Paul saw those topics now included grown up ideas such as being naked and wearing clothes, sex, and smoking pot as well as tobacco.

Kleofia knew that human's natural state was nudity. After all when God made you, you were naked, so why not continue to be when you can. However, Kleofia was also smart enough to realize that society has norms and laws that require you to wear clothes in public, so when in public follow them, but behind closed doors in your own home when no one was watching, dance naked and be free.

When it came to sex and drugs mostly pot, pot was a product of nature and didn't kill or enslave people like crack, heroine or cocaine did so why not enjoy a little reefer madness from time to time as long as you didn't hurt anyone like like driving stoned.

In Kleofia's mind, sex was also a natural thing. God gave it to animals to procreate and propagate their species. Humans on the other had used sex as a way to not only procreate but to enjoy as a form of intimacy to be shared by two people to form the most intimate bond imaginable, share carnal pleasures and indulge fantasies.

So, as long as both parties involved were legally consenting adults, then what was the harm in who you were with, as long as you loved each other. She also felt incest was the purest form of love and was as natural as breathing.

In Kleofia's heart soul and mind she knew she loved her daddy and she knew her daddy loved her, so sex between them was only a natural progression and expression of that love and should be explored nourished as well as acted on and cherished.

Meanwhile back to the point at hand of his conversation with Kleofia before we peered into Paul's mind as he mentally examined Kleofia's motives.

"It just so happens that I am naked on my back and you are lying naked on top of me with your breasts pressed firmly against my chest and your vagina is pressed firmly against my penis and the shaft of my penis is touching the lips of your vagina. One could say we are poised to have sex.

"Hmmmmmm interesting," Kleofia said matter of factly "So you are saying that if we continue to proceed the way we are, we could very well end up having sex. Fascinating," Kleofia added doing her best Mr. Spock impression from the old Sci-Fi series Star Trek.

"So what do you suggest we do about it," Kleofia said with a sultry purr blowing in Paul's ear. "Do we just stop and go on about our business like nothing happened, or do we just let nature take it's course and see what comes naturally?"

They both knew they wanted to go further, they could see it in each other's eyes.

"Hmmmmmm," Paul said stroking his chin like a scholar in deep thought. "Since we have come this far, I think we should follow it through to its logical conclusion and see where it takes us and what happens when we get there."

They looked into each other's eyes and a look of unspoken agreement passed between them. Without saying a word, Kleofia repositioned herself so that the head of Paul's cock lined up with her velvety lips. She took Paul's cock in her hand and guided it into her dripping wet pussy.

"Mmmmmmm yes" Kleofia lustfully purred as Paul's thick rigid pulsating hard cock slowly sank into her tight wet cunt. Our lovers just kissed and caressed as their bodies melted together. Neither one of them wanted to fuck right away, they just wanted to hold each other and bask in the feeling of ecstasy they shared.

As they laid together they kissed as their bodies just moved together. Paul's pulsating hard on felt so good in Kleofia's pussy and she knew she had to have more. Kleofia raised her sweet little body up and slowly began riding Paul cowgirl style. Paul moaned as Kleofia's sugar walls gripped the sides of his cock and milked it for all it was worth.

Kleofia was in Heaven. Her daddy was inside her. The look on her face was one of complete and utter bliss, like a junkie who had just scored a hit and was flying high on the fix.

As Kleofia's passions rose, she began riding Paul faster until she was riding him like wild bucking bronco. Paul was enjoying it as well as grunted as his cock was getting stroked like it hadn't been in several years.

Paul put his hands on Kleofia's hips and guided her motions. Kleofia looked down at Paul with the look of a triumphant lioness who had trapped her prey and was enjoying the spoils of the hunt.

Deep inside, our lovers' passions were slowly rising. Kleofia could feel her pussy growing wetter and she knew it wasn't going to be long until her hymen broke. Just as that thought had crossed her mind, it happened.

"Oh God yes daddy, I'm a woman now," Kleofia crooned as water and blood flowed. It hurt as her sweet cherry was popped but the pleasure was well worth the pain. She was no longer a little girl, she was a woman.

Kleofia's orgasm was still building in her body. Even though she had just lost the sweet flower of her virtue, she still knew enough about her body to know she was about to cum.

"Oh God daddy I think I'm gonna cum," Kleofia crooned lustfully. Just then, the intensities of her passions peaked reached their zenith and she gasped as her orgasm crashed through her body causing her to shudder and her pussy to release its sweet juices all over Paul's cock.

The feeling of Kleofia's sweet nectar on his pulsating cock signaled his brain to instruct his cock to release its cum.

"Oh God Klee Klee, daddy's gonna cum," Paul grunted as he knew he was on the verge of cumming.

"Oh yes daddy Kleofia, fill me with your cum. I wanna feel your hot seed inside me."

Paul could not stem the tide of pleasure and grunted as he released his hot load deep inside his sweet little girl's pussy.

"Oh yes daddy that feels so-o-o-o-o-o-o-o good," Kleofia purred as Paul's hot manhood filled her womb.

Kleofia collapsed on top of her daddy, laying her sweet sweaty body on top of his. Paul and Kleofia embraced and passionately kissed as their limbs intertwined. Paul's cock was still buried inside his daughter's wet pussy and his cum having streamed forth with a vengeance, was now just trickling out.

Our lovers basked in the feelings of their new found relationship. They had crossed the line that society said was not to be crossed but they had no regrets.

Our lovers soon came down from the heights of their passions. "So do you approve of my course of treatment," Kleofia said with a naughty grin.

"Most definitely," Paul replied. "I am sure I will need more treatments to make sure I recover fully as well as an on going course of regular preventative treatments on a daily basis."

I'm sure that can be arranged," Kleofia said with a smiled and then kissed her daddy again. "Who knows we may have just found a treatment for COVID," she added with a giggle.

Kleofia reached over to the night stand on the side she had been sleeping on and picked up her pack of Virginia Slims 120's menthols and a lighter. She lit a cigarette and took a long satisfying puff held it for a moment and then released it.

"You know it's a good thing I took my depro shot last week," Kleofia said as she took another puff on her ciggy. I enjoyed having your hot cum inside me but I don't wanna accidentally get preggars right now so that's why I'm on the shot to prevent the risk of being knocked up before I'm ready."

"Well sweetie, I'm glad you are responsible enough to use protection but I don't think there is any need to worry" Paul said with a smile. "You see, I've been shootin' blanks for a long time so I couldn't get you pregnant."

Paul went on to explain that after Kleofia was born, he and Amber agreed they didn't want anymore children. It was because they had money but they didn't want to worry about having another mouth to feed.

"Well that takes a load of my mind," Kleofia said with a laugh. "It means I get to feel your hot cum inside me as much as I want with out having to worried about an unwanted pregnancy."

"I want children one day but I want to finish college first and get established in my career first."

"That's smart," Paul said with a smile. "I always knew you had a good head on your shoulders."

"Well I had a great teacher," Kleofia said with a smile as she gave Paul a long wet tongue probing kiss.

"Well I don't know about you but I am famished," Paul said looking at the clock which now read a quarter past six. "I feel like I could eat an entire heard of wild elephants," he added with a chuckle.

"I bet you are," Kleofia replied "You have been on nothing but chicken soup, potato soup, tomato soup, Ramien noodles and jello for the past month. I occasionally gave you some pudding but only as a treat."

"I'm sure I would have enjoyed it but I couldn't taste a damned thing," Paul commented.

"Well if you're a good little boy I might just make you some more," Kleofia said with a smile. "But as for supper, what are you in the mood for."

"I know this is going to sound strange but since I am slowly getting my taste back, I am craving a pizza, wings and cheese bread," Paul said with a smile. "How about we order in. I am craving a meat lover's."

"Sounds great," Kleofia said with a smile.

"I need to shower first," Paul said "I probably smell worse than a barn, but I may need some help," he added with a naughty wink.

"Mmmmmmm, I thought you would never ask," Kleofia said with a grin.

Kleofia and Paul showered together and got dressed. Paul put on a t-shirt and gym trunks and Kleofia put on her usual "uniform" a waist length black lace robe open in the front and thigh high stockings.

"You may want me to answer the door," Paul said with a smile noticing what Kleofia had on. "You may give the poor delivery driver a heart attack.

"At least he'll die happy," Kleofia giggled. "While you were sick I gave many a poor college kid a good show but now since this lock down is in full force, they are just leaving it at the door now. That's what they did when I had groceries, take out food, and your medicines delivered."

Then Kleofia added softly and sheepishly "and oh yeah, don't forget my four huge boxes of ciggies. I used your credit card to order them. I figured you wouldn't mind."

"Klee Klee what am I gonna do with you," Paul said not in a mad way, but with an "Oh boy here we go again," kinda tone as he resigned himself to the fact that Kleofia was a stinker sometimes, but he still loved her.

"And I'm sure you figured it would be easier to ask for forgiveness than it would permission to when you did it," Paul added with a smile.

"Well pretty much yeah," was Kleofia's response to that question. "Well who knows, maybe we can work out a mutual payment plan," Kleofia said with a lustful purr and naughty wink.

"Well seeing how well you cared for me when I was sick and took care of the house and everything, we'll just call it even," Paul countered. "Just let me know next time though, will ya."

"Okay daddy," Kleofia playfully responded.

Kleofia and Paul ate supper out on the balcony. Kleofia had a beer as did Paul and they just enjoyed talking and Kleofia told him about her brief time at college.

After supper, Paul and Kleofia put what was left of the food in some bowls and took them and put them in the fridge.

"I know this is going to sound weird coming from me," Kleofia said "but I think I'm going to put on some more clothes. It's getting a bit chilly."

Kleofia went to her room and came down wearing an old light blue Oxford button down shirt which she left open but decided to leave off the panties. She also grabbed a blanket from the couch in case it got much colder.

Why don't we go sit over in the lounge chairs Paul said as he led Kleofia to another part of the balcony. They both laid back in the chairs and Kleofia placed the blanket over her legs to keep them warm.

The chairs reclined back and had a small octagon table between them as well as a small table to the other side to put drinks or other items on. Kleofia brought her bag with her cell phone and tablet in it and had her ciggies in her hand and sat the ciggies on the table between them and her cell phone on the table to her left.

Paul took out a Swisher sweet and lit it. He asked if Kleofia wanted to try it and she took a taste and liked it.

Kleofia took a puff and exclaimed "Oh, God daddy, these are so frickin awesome," as she savored the robust flavor. "They're a little stout but I like them. I could definitely get used to these. What are they called and where do you get them."

They are called Swisher Sweets and I buy them by the cigar box full. They come in packs of five and there are about 20 packs or 100 little cigars or cigarillo's as they are normally called in a box. I usually get about 10 boxes at a time but if you want me to order you some, I will."

Kleofia took another couple of puffs and said "Oh yes daddy I would like that very much," then realized she was smoking her daddy's cigarillo. "Oh shit I'm sorry, I am smoking yours aren't I," Kleofia said apologetically handing the cigar back to Paul.

"Not to worry," Paul replied. "I'll just get me another one," and with that he said "wait here, I'll be right back."

Paul went into the condo and after about 5-10 minutes he returned with 3 cigar boxes full of Swisher Sweet's "Here sweetie, take these for yourself I got plenty more. Put some in your purse or where ever."

He also was pushing a portable bar cart with 2 whiskey tumblers an ice bucket and a fancy crystal decanter filled three-fourth's of the way with a fine premium sipping bourbon whiskey in it.

"I find that a good glass of sipping bourbon whiskey goes very well with the Swisher sweets. Nothing like a fine whiskey with a good cigar. How much ice would you like?"

"Oh I don't know," Kleofia replied. I'm not really a whiskey connoisseur. I'll trust your judgment."

"Well I find most people like four or five pieces of this sized ice but I go with four," Paul replied. He then poured some of the sipping whiskey into Kleofia's glass until it was about two-third's full and handed it to her. He did the same for himself and sat down next to Kleofia and lit his cigarillo.

"Now don't gulp it sweetie," Paul said in a fatherly voice instructing Kleofia on the proper whiskey etiquette. "This is not some common chugging whiskey you see your local bar or on in college frat houses that you do shots with or use in what ever concoctions they come up with using punch or soda. This is a highly refined slow sipping whiskey that is meant to me savored and cherished and sipped not chugged. If you want that, I got some bottles of rot gut I use when I'm in that kind of mood," Paul added with a laugh.

Kleofia took a sip and with an awe inspired tone said "Oh God this shit's good."

"I'm glad you like it," Paul replied. "One of my co workers turned me on to it. It's called Angel's Envy Bourbon. It is very difficult to get and very expensive but it's well worth it in my book I can only order it from an exclusive distributor and I get 6 bottles per order. This is my first bottle so I got 5 more.

Kleofia took the last puff of her Swisher Sweet's and extinguished it. Paul noticed she was reaching for a regular cigarette and said "If you really want an excellent pairing may I suggest one of these."

Paul extinguished his own Swisher Sweet and got up from his chair. From the second shelf of the bar cart he produced another cigar box. The top had a Nicaraguan flag on it. He opened the box and pulled out two tubes, each one with a cigar in it. He handed one tube to Kleofia and began to instruct her on the proper way to open and light it with the tube he had in his hand.

"You open it then smell it as you run it under your nose. Don't ask me why, it's a tradition. Before you put it in your mouth, you take this little clipper and clip of the end off of it. You then light it by puffing slowly and some people say roll the cigar to get an even lighting. See, now you try it," Paul said as he finished lighting his and took a puff. He handed her a cigar the clipper and lighter.

Kleofia opened the tube and removed the cigar. She removed the wrapping from the cigar and ran it under her nose savoring the aroma. She then clipped off the end and Paul said "Well done, perfect. Now take the lighter and light it like a showed you."

Kleofia lit the cigar and rolled it like her daddy showed her and took a few puff's "Oh God this is so good," she exclaimed. "Where on earth did you get these. I'm no expert but know these can't be your average store brand cigars."

"They are called Perdomo and they come from Nicaragua. I order them special and I have about a dozen more boxes. I also have some cigars that come from the Dominican Republic called Montecristo and in case you are wondering where I store them all, when I bought this place, I had a walk-in climate controlled humidor and whiskey/wine room specially put in. After all what's the point of having money if you can't enjoy it."

"That is definitely true," Kleofia said with a smile. "I've always wanted to know how the other half lives and now here we are living the dream. Cheer's to the high life."

Paul and Kleofia enjoyed their cigars and whiskey as they talked. Paul asked Kleofia if she had talked to her mother recently to which she replied "Ah we don't talk much."

"Well Mother's Day had passed," Paul replied "Didn't you even call her then?"

"I was busy taking care of you plus I didn't want her to worry. You know how she is."

Paul just smiled and said "I'm not going to tell you what to do but you might find your mother will be happy to hear from you."

You're probably right, Kleofia said with a sigh. I guess there's no time like the present.

Kleofia reached into her bag and pulled out her tablet. She Face Timed Amber and they talked for about 15 minutes or so. Kleofia wished her a happy Mother's Day and apologized for not calling earlier explaining that they both had had COVID and Paul had just gotten over it.

This is when Paul chimed in and bragged on Kleofia for how well she took care of him and took care of the house. Amber asked how they were doing now and Paul said they had just finished supper and were enjoying a little father daughter time together. They exchanged a few more pleasantries then Kleofia ended the call.