Quarantined with Karen Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're really turning me on. I love the taste of my pussy juice."

Tessa continues to hold onto my cock. She asks me to finger her clit with my other hand. I am always happy to oblige. I use two fingers to circle her hard clitoris while I pump her dildo in and out. She moans her approval with a soft murmur.

"Rob, talk dirty to me while you fuck my pussy."

'You like this Tessa, don't you?"

" Gawd, yes."

"You like me fucking your juicy cunt with this eight-inch dildo. Your clit is so hard, I want to suck it later."

"Uh huh."

"Are you thinking about my cock inside you and how I'm going to fuck you with my hard seven-inches. I know you are. You have gorgeous tits. How big are they?"

"I'm between a K and L cup."

"Oh yes, big fucking tits. Do you know who Samantha Lily is?"

"Uh huh. My pussy is on fire."

"Your tits look exactly like hers. Big fucking tits. Can I eat your pussy tonight? This very wet pussy that's filled with your dildo."

"Oh, my gawd, yes."

"You're such a slut. You love big thick cocks in your wet pussy and your mouth don't you. You adore sucking cock. You can suck my cock while I wear my cock ring. My huge cock will make you cum."

"Oh, my gawd sweetie, I'm so wet right now, I am going to cum."

"Maybe I should tie you up and spread your legs wide so anyone can see how wet you are. You like to have other people watch you. You want to show your cunt to everyone, don't you?"

"Yesssss..."

"Would you like to be someone's sex slave and let them do what ever they wanted? Maybe you would like a lady to eat your pussy while I fuck your ass. That would make you happy."

My hand is a blur as I piston Tessa's dildo in and out. She is virtually screaming as she is on the cusp of a powerful orgasm. My talking has her ready to explode. Her thighs quiver and sweat drips between her mammoth breasts. Her nipples are painfully erect and extend a good three-quarters of an inch.

"Rob, Rob, Rob... I'm going to cum. I can't take anymore... fuck. Geez, I'm cuuummmmiiinnnggggg..."

A deep growl escapes her lips and she lets go with a massive orgasm. Tessa cums hard and squirts a river of lady juice over my hand and the silicone cock. I pull the dildo from within her pussy and she floods the towels. Her entire body shakes and quivers. Her boobs rise and fall with every ragged breath she takes. Tessa's climax engulfs her whole body.

"Whew, that was the best orgasm I've had in a long, long time. You are the best Rob. Thank you for indulging me with the sex talk. You really got me off."

Tessa closes her eyes and her body goes limp. I collect the soaked towels and take them to the bathroom. As I walk by Karen's bedroom, I hear faint sounds and moans of ecstasy. Hopefully, she is taking care of her needs with her vibrator. I slip back into Tessa's room and shut the door. She is on her back with her eyes closed and her legs still spread. Her huge breasts rise and fall with her soft rhythmic breathing.

The soft downy curls covering her Mound of Venus are matted with her girl cum. I want a little taste before calling it a night. I scoot between her outstretched thighs and nuzzle up to her sweet honey pot. I press my tongue between her inner lips and lick from bottom to top gathering the remnants of her explosive orgasm. Tessa's pussy tastes as sweet as Karen's. It must run in the family. I clean her soft inner thighs with kisses and licks which makes Tessa giggle.

"Your lips feel so nice on my pussy. The are very soothing after my crazy climax. You really rocked my world."

I gently rub her mound, fluffing up the fine hair with my fingers. Tessa's inner lips hang low just like Karen's and I slip each flap between my lips, slurping and licking. As I continue to explore her quim, Tessa's breathing flattens out to a gentle rhythm. She has fallen asleep with my head between her thighs. I spend a few more minutes licking her tasty slit before I move up beside this sleeping goddess.

I lay beside her and pull the covers over us. Tessa's skin is warm, and I cuddle up to her. I cannot resist touching her boobs, so I stroke and massage her huge mounds. I lightly graze her nipples with my fingertips and they respond. I caress each breast as I myself fade off into slumber with visions of Samantha Lily.

In the middle of the night I wake up with a hand tugging at my cock. It takes a moment to orient myself and realize Tessa is wide awake and giving me a hand job.

"Tessa, what are you doing? What time is it?"

"It's 3:00 AM."

"Go back to sleep."

"I want to make love with you. I want this hard cock inside of me. Fuck me and you can play with my tits all you want."

"Tessa, you are insatiable."

"I know. So how about it? Get on top and I'll wrap your head around these."

Tessa squeezes her breasts together while she spreads her legs. Resistance is futile. Well, my cock is hard, so I climb on top and position my shaft at her entrance. Tessa's pussy must be constantly wet because I slide right in and bottom out. I grind my hips into hers.

"You fill me up Rob. Your cock feels so good. Fuck me nice and slow, I want this to last."

I lay on top of Tessa. We stare into each other's eyes; she wraps her legs around my thighs forcing me deeper into her center. I feel my glans push up against her cervix as I bottom out in her pussy. Our lips meet in a passionate connection. Our tongues move back and forth, from her mouth to mine.

"So deep, so deep. Slide that wonderful cock into me."

I lift my hips and pull my cock from within Tessa's pussy and push in again. Her inner flesh grips me. I pull up until only my tip remains within her folds. Tessa draws me back in as her legs shift up and wrap around my waist. She has a tight lock on me. I maintain a steady rhythm of moving up and down, sliding within her moist slit. She presses her big tits together and I push my face into her cleavage. I plant kisses all over her soft flesh and capture each thick red nipple between my lips.

"Oh yes, you can't get enough of my boobs. Bite my nipples Rob."

I suck her nipples and scrape them with my teeth. Tessa lets out a long low moan. I feel my climax build and I want to provide Tessa a second orgasm before I unleash my cum. I slow my thrusts and concentrate on feeling my shaft glide along Tessa's hot inner labia. Tessa sucks in air every time I push hard and press her ass into the mattress.

"Keep fucking Rob, I'm going to cum again."

I move my hips faster, drilling deep into Tessa. She squeezes her pussy and grips my shaft. Every thought is concentrated on my cock and her cunt. I push deeper and feel my seed rising from my balls as I get ready to fill Tessa's pussy with cum.

She looks me in the eye, "Keep pushing, I'm almost there. Let's come together, baby. Fill me with your cum. Fill me up like you fill Karen."

I want us to climax together as I mash my lips against hers. My hips pound into hers, our sex grinds together. Tessa's body shudders underneath me as she is overcome with her second orgasm. Her inner flesh vibrates and pulses against my shaft. Her pussy milks my cock and begs for my cum. I thrust once more and hold myself against her as I ejaculate several ropes of jizz deep inside Tessa.

She unlocks her legs and pushes up against me as her orgasm overwhelms her at the same time. I continue to bang away creating sloppy noises with each push. My hot cum coats my shaft and floods her inner core. We kiss some more as we enjoy our shared orgasm. I feel her squeeze my cock and I flex back. I am still erect and I don't want to pull out. Tessa senses it too and squeezes her pussy muscles to hold me in place. I lay on top of her supported by my arms, so I don't crush her.

"Jeeez Rob, that was amazing. You're still hard, I feel your cock throb."

"This was all you Tessa. You have a magic pussy and I am happy you woke me up, although we're going to pay for it in the morning. I don't know if I'll survive the weekend with you and Karen."

"Oh, you'll survive alright and you will take care of both Karen and me. I am not done with you yet. I want a nice long 69 session, I want you to take me from the rear and play with my ass, I want to ride your thick cock like there's no tomorrow..."

"Okay, okay, I get your drift. I hope my cock can take it."

I roll to my side, so I can rest. We stay locked together as we kiss. Tessa kisses my lips, my cheek, my eyes, and my forehead. I return the favor and kiss her cheek, her neck and her shoulder and I spend extra time paying homage to her incredible tits. After all, if I have to quarantined, I am going to be quarantined with big beautiful breasts.

12