Quarry First Time

Story Info
Enjoying the summer sun.
2.4k words
4.1
7.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My introduction to sex in the water outdoors was with my first girlfriend, but always very discreetly at night. Being teenagers, we often had sex outdoors, though the local lake was not a public place to go swimming, much less have sex. We were never caught in the water, though there was a time when a cop shined his light in the car, with my hand still under her shirt.

As the years and girlfriends went by, I learned about other places to swim outdoors. Having moved to the countryside, I rented a room from a married couple. On one very hot day, the wife mentioned she knew a small flooded quarry close by, something of a local secret. This was explained while sharing a bowl with me and my then girlfriend, leading naturally to deciding that Chris and I would go swimming.

Something that came together quickly, a deflated raft fitting easily into one of the bike's saddle bags. With a couple of large towels in the other bag, ready to ride as normal in the summer, just jeans and a t-shirt under a leather jacket. The quarry was both close and easy to find, turning onto an unpaved entrance road, then taking the first left, going over a rise before seeing the water. It was small and fairly well hidden, but definitely enticing, especially after riding the last 100 yards in dry dust.

Going a bit beyond and turning back, the best parking possibility seemed under a shade tree. The bike was not particularly noticeable, separated from the dry dirt track by 5 yards and a fair amount of brush.

The place continued to look surprisingly inviting, as if very few people ever came here anymore. We walked to water's edge, not quite a beach, but the area would function well enough to put in the raft and leave our towels and clothes. The water felt refreshing when we put our hands in, kneeling next to each other. Rising, undressing quickly, having already taken off the helmets and jackets, leaving them at the bike.

Seeing her pale skin and unshaved red hair was glorious as I inflated the raft. She went in still wearing a thin white t-shirt, saying that the water felt wonderful as I inflated the raft. As soon as it was fairly rigid, I brought it into the water, taking time to look around. We were here on an August work day, but it was obvious that this place had not been worked for decades. The small rusted steam shovel was one of the ways to guess, as was the size of the wild growing trees.

Abandoned flooded quarries combine artificial and natural in intriguing fashion, one we were about to experience stoned and naked on a bright summer day. We floated together, each one on a side of the raft, our feet and legs only occasionally brushing. An occurrence that felt fantastic, the hair of her legs creating magical sensations, with neither of us doing anything but floating together.

Both of us were too young to have ever had any actual hippy experiences, yet this was a perfect recreation, particularly as Chris never shaved, adding a halo of floating hair around and between her legs. Weed, little clothing, water, glorious sunshine, warm touching skin and cool flowing water. Chris shared the same wonderful horniness of my first two girlfriends, but today, we simply let the currents carry us along.

The raft had a rope, prompting her to drift a bit further, a fantastic sight of white skin, erect nipples obvious under the free floating fabric, and an exposed full red bush. Her foot stretched, not quite making the goal obvious, both knowing what games we would be playing, taking a luxurious amount of time to sensually indulge ourselves first.

The difference between nudity and sex remained fairly obvious, even with a couple in a relationship. However, floating and growing increasingly attuned to the sensations, we knew that inevitably, our contact would grow ever more delightfully intimate. We were in public in a sense, basically naked in a place without permission to be, yet this had already receded into a fairly minor concern, leg sliding along her inner thigh, at times so lightly that only the hair was being touched.

The water was quite clear, making it easy to look at each other's bodies, unshaved hair visible between our legs, over our legs, and under our armpits. The almost transparent t-shirt added its own visual delight, hiding nothing. My cock, much like what I could see of her pussy lips, seemed to be in more of a sensual than sexual mode, communing with the surroundings and each other in relaxed fashion. On the other hand, we were both stoned, and weed was definitely something that made us horny.

This was an intimate form of nudity in nature, though we both knew that we would not be stopping any further attraction from developing. She was on the pill, making fucking simple, as we definitely had brought no condoms. To be honest, we had not really made any plans apart from finding cool water on a cloudless hot summer day, using the raft to avoid any need to swim.

The contrast between a warm body and cool water was invitingly exquisite, resulting in slowly bringing ever more of our bodies together to experience it. Though we were both clearly turned on, this was still not precisely a sexual encounter. Or possibly better, the sensual had not yet been crowded out by the sexual, to our mutual delight. We were floating in time too, not even knowing when we had left. The sun provided a very rough guide as the day went on, likely spending something like an hour simply letting our bodies float together.

As time flowed, we began to intentionally caress, in the most tempting fashion possible. We were used to extended sessions, the longest more than 5 hours of intense sex, but this was something different than pure animal lust. Or not, exactly, but we were on a more ethereal level, one where subtlety and restraint provided a growing allure. Chris seemed to be falling into something of a sexual trance, which was not her normal style.

A state that turned out to be perfectly suited to floating in the middle of a flooded quarry, hand starting to slide over a pussy's opened lips, hearing the soft sighing as a finger began to enter an even more fantastic warm wetness. Seeing her spread legs, feeling her soft leg rub gently against my rigid shaft, both of us lost in a mutual haze of natural bliss.

Slowly, we went from a haze of sensual pleasure to a more familiar sexual one, though this was our first time having sex together in the water. Or outdoors. Likely it was just as much her first time in the middle of a lake on a sunny summer day as mine, not that we cared. We had seen no one till now, as we went from skinny dipping to starting to have sex.

I had been to lakes where being topless or nude during the day was possible, but never so close to home. Chris was normally not really an exhibitionist, though she rarely wore a bra. Seeing her large tits floating as the t-shift moved in the water had been an incredible thrill, and by now, her expression as she looked at my cock made plain that she had no concerns about where we were.

Which was paradise when we began kissing. We were both skilled, time ceasing as our lips and tongues met. My fingering made her more passive as my tongue took control. The game changed when her hand found my erect length, soon taking advantage of the resulting wave of sluttiness that overwhelmed me. A soon thoroughly shared sluttiness that only grew as our bodies brushed exquisitely closer, letting the water currents take advantage of us.

Our bodies were drifting together inevitably, without thought. We paid ever less attention to our surroundings as we floated together in sensual bliss. The place truly felt deserted except for us, our focus growing ever more concentrated on each other. Even if we could be seen in the water, the odds were good that we would notice first. Though as the pleasure kept growing between us, any concern about being seen was receding in a growing wave of glorious lust. Assuming we would care by this point, with the sensitive slit at the tip of my cock coming into contact with her protruding clit. Looking directly at each other, we could see the familiar turned on expression of a delightfully willing partner. However, there was none of the urgency we normally felt when this turned on.

Still enticingly aware of the slightest contact of hair and skin, sensations that seemed to make what what was happening between our legs simply part of a more encompassing shared pleasure, not its main focus. Something that remained true as my fingers moved out of her soft wet tunnel as she slowly pushed my cock down between her swelled welcoming lips. Our sighs were softly animal, bodies joining slowly, her pussy starting to surround my cock head. The contrast in wetness and warmth became fantastic, a tight ring creating a barrier between her welcoming hole and the water surrounding us.

This was my first time floating free while having sex, not simply sitting in the water or standing in a pool. Her squeezing stretched cunt felt heavenly, her expression revealing she was in heaven too. Going deeper into her hot wet tunnel was easy enough, taking time, looking at how our bushes began to touch, enthralled at the sight of our fucking. However, floating like this made it basically impossible to use the sort of force typical when fucking, a real surprise. Going deeper had been an easy temptation to indulge, grinding becoming possible by holding her soft ass.

Moving back out was a challenge, possible in a certain sense, but without any of the customary motion involved. This inability was not a problem exactly, just unexpected. Leading us to follow another path, one never shared with Chris, who was quite a physical lover. She would often beg to be fucked harder when on her back or hands and knees. When she was the one doing the riding, she would use the full length of my cock to fuck, making her tits bounce hypnotically.

Today, her familiar style of fucking was not possible, as the water offered no resistance to push against. It was possible to hold her hips with her back on the raft to provide some motion, along with a fantastic view of my cock sliding in and out of her sexy cunt. However, this required restraint to keep above the water, especially since her mind was completely between her legs.

Her pussy became increasingly enthralling as she began concentrating on squeezing its soft wetness along my length. Her nipples were erect, poking up from her breasts, wet fabric not hiding their sexiness in the least. We developed a rhythm between pulsing cock and contracting pussy, along with the gentle rocking of the raft on the water.

Our words were soft and distracted, but talking dirty always adds to the fun of fucking. She seemed under a spell in a way, moaning how good it felt to have her fuck hole filled as I told her how sexy she looked under the blue sky. Slowly, our attention became fully focused between our legs, a state never shared with Chris before. Her expression was incredibly turned on, much like my own, as we began entering a zone somewhere sideways of orgasm.

This was entering the area of tantric sex, where each sensation leads to another, selfhood dissolving, beyond time. Those who have experienced this understand what is meant, and those who haven't will not quite understand. It comes from something almost resembling stillness, but with unbelievable its intensity. As Chris was discovering, mind completely between her legs, our joining becoming the focus of our merged being, a state effortlessly mirrored in each other.

A connection expanding to include our surrounding, sunlight glittering on the water like jewels, the cool wetness providing a perfect contrast to the warm wetness enveloping me. Without the physical motions of fucking, we melded into a single glorious sensation of bliss.

Finally, as my cock grew soft, the cool water from the quarry began to enter her pussy. Another surprisingly natural sensation, briefly interrupted by moving closer before I quickly pulled out. By now, it was obvious that a fair amount of time had passed, as her arms had reddened in the sun. Slowly, our minds returned as we began to steer the raft towards where we had entered the water.

We saw people starting to move down the opposite ridge, using a path we had not noticed. This was a different route from the one we had ridden, and they moved along the shore as we reached our things. They were maybe 15 yards away as we got out of the water, distant enough to ignore the fact we were naked while still getting a nice view.

They were three men, the oldest maybe 21, stopping a couple of yards away. I had put on my pants, but Chris did not care about them seeing her in nothing but a wet t-shirt. The fact that they seemed to be slightly embarrassed yet unable to stop looking at her raptly amused Chris, who mentioned in a fairly low voice that they probably had been watching us.

After which she took off her wet shirt to towel off, using matter of factness as a form of modesty. Not to mention a way to give them a bit of a treat since they were unlikely to have ever seen such a lush red head naked before. She then started to deflate the rate, still naked, the hissing air creating another pause.

Folding the raft, she put her t-shirt in, then put on her panties, jeans, and boots as I talked a bit with the new arrivals about the lake. She stood up holding the raft in front of her chest, and we said good bye and left. The little cherry on the talk was her being topless when she put on her jacket, then feeling how she hugged me tight as we left, luscious breasts pressed against my back.