Quarter to Midnight Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Renée surveyed the wreckage. "Can you eat leftovers for dinner? I'm tired." She waited for Aaron to nod his answer. "I'm goin' to get out of this bag— I mean, I'm going to get out of this bag and these heels. I'll come back to put the food away."

Aaron watched Renée weave her way through the ribbons hanging from the colorful balloons in the dining room, through the kitchen and out the door, and then he set to work carrying things into the kitchen.

The trash was nearly full, and the counter was stacked with trays when Renée came back. She waved to the trays. "What are you doing? This is my job."

She'd changed to shorts and a tee shirt, and Aaron looked away. "I thought it would go faster if I helped."

"Well yeah, it will." Renée knelt in front of the fridge and looked up. "Let's start with the meat."

He gave her a plate of sliced ham covered in plastic wrap and said, "Thanks for all the work you did. It was a good time."

She cleared a shelf for the ham then he handed her the turkey, and then the beef. "I had fun," Renée said. "I mean, today was a lot of work, but I had fun all week getting it together. Now the cheese."

He found her yellow cheese, white cheese, soft cheese, and cheese with seeds. "Do you think it'll kill the gossip?"

Renée shrugged and closed the cheese drawer. "Maybe. Maybe it'll start some more. I turned down two job offers and accepted one. The Simmons only want me one day a week, and not until after my classes are over. Veggies last."

Aaron found cucumbers, carrots, cauliflower, radishes and celery, and Renée found places for all of them. "Are you going to be their French maid?"

He turned to put crackers in a cupboard, but Renée took them away. "Maybe. I haven't decided. Now, stop it. That's not where they go."

Renée took over, and Aaron was close beside her when she closed the cabinet and turned around. Working beside her had been hard for him all along, now her warmth and her scent, and the light in her eyes were all he could think about. His hand on her hip stopped her from side-stepping him. She put her hand on his chest and looked down. "Don't. Please don't."

Aaron put his hand behind Renée's head and covered her mouth with his. He thrust his tongue between her lips, and she caught her breath in surprise. He'd never kissed her before. She yielded for just a moment then he had to pull her mouth hard against his to keep her from squirming away while he shoved his hand up under her shirt.

The feel of Renée's beautiful little tit in his hand, the way she struggled in his grip and slapped at his chest all turned Aaron on; he had to turn his head to breathe. His cock was aching when he unsnapped her shorts and shoved them down her thighs.

Aaron had the scent and taste of Renée's pussy on his fingers before he caught her wrist and turned her around. He picked her off the floor with his arm around her waist and held her on his hip.

Renée kicked, clawed at his arm and sobbed while he carried her to his room. He tossed her on his well-made bed and climbed over her before she could scramble away.

Aaron pushed his lips between Renée's ear and her shoulder, and she ducked her head to keep him away, but he whispered in her ear. "I need you. I need everything about you."

She kicked the mattress and tried to twist away. "You bastard! Just leave me alone!"

Aaron kissed her shoulder, and then her neck, and then he tossed her shorts and her panties beside the bed. He knelt between Renée's legs and pressed her into the bed with one hand. He pushed his pants down with the other hand then reached between her thighs.

Renée's pussy was wet. She bucked and kicked under Aaron when he pushed two fingers into her. He sucked her juice off his fingers, and then he took his cock in hand and worked it into her. They both gasped when he entered her, and groaned as he thrust his thick shaft deep into her.

Aaron gripped both of Renée's wrists and stretched her out on the mattress under him. He inhaled her scent and kissed her neck on one side and then the other. He squeezed his hips against her butt while he fucked her. Aaron closed his eyes, clenched his jaws, and tried to control his rhythm, but his cock throbbed inside Renée, and he plunged into her faster.

Renée ducked her head into the bed covers. She kicked at the mattress and gasped. Aaron held her down and slammed his cock into her. He groaned at the wall when he came; his essence burned the length of his shaft and erupted inside Renée. He held himself deep inside her, then plunged into her again, and then again until he was empty.

Aaron kept Renée under him, gasped for breath, and then slipped to the mattress beside her. Renée's body moved with the rhythm of her breathing, but she didn't push away. Aaron studied the smooth curve of her butt in the afternoon light through his bedroom window, and then he caressed her soft skin with his fingers.

Renée pushed his hand off her butt and rose to her elbows. Tears streaked her cheeks when she looked at him. "Tell me you love me, you fuckin' jerk. Make it all better." She sat up on the edge of the bed. "No, never mind. That won't make it better."

She found her shorts and panties where Aaron threw them, pulled them on, and stormed out of the bedroom with Aaron behind her. "Talk to me!" He said. "I couldn't stop. I don't want you to go."

Aaron caught her arm and stopped her by the kitchen table. Renée spun around and faced him with a sneer on her lips. "Where do you think I'd go? I'm so tangled up with you now that I'm not sure I can leave. I was pretty trapped here at first, but now maybe the Graingers would take me in, or the Mintons, but they don't really know who I am, and you do."

Aaron stopped her, watched her expression, and told her the truth. "You were never trapped here. You could always have gone to the police. Remember the day you first came here? I took your ID and checked you for priors and warrants. Unless you have some other name, you're clean."

Renée pulled out of Aaron's grip and turned away from him. "No other name. You could have told me." She spun around to face him again. "What about Eastside. You never really told me about that, either."

"I bought you from them. I paid them the money you took, with interest."

"Why would you fuckin' do that? What did you pay them?"

"They said you took a grand. I paid them a grand, because I wanted to own you, and I wanted you safe."

Renée laughed at Aaron. "They lied to you. It was eight hundred."

"Then I paid for your little tits after all. After the grand, I paid them two hundred in 'interest' for your cunt, two hundred for your mouth, and two hundred for your ass. They're gone, and you're mine."

"Damn you, Aaron. You don't own me. Just damn you." Renée ran through the jungle of balloon ribbons still hanging in the dining room. She threw the front door open and left it swinging behind her.

Aaron ran after her through the door to the street, and then he stopped. His heart was pounding like a drum, but his head told him that Renée would be back when she was ready to come back, and the neighbors shouldn't see him chasing her down the street.

He had no appetite when he closed the door behind him. Aaron pulled an easy chair up to the window that overlooked the street, and he settled down to watch. The sun set, and the street grew dark before Renée came home.

There was morning light angling across the street when Aaron woke with a start and found a blanket draped over him. He climbed out of the chair even before he heard the noise. He swept the balloon ribbons aside, stepped into the kitchen, and Renée looked up from the stove. "Sorry, I dropped a pan. I didn't mean to wake you up yet."

"When did you come home?" Aaron leaned on the counter and watched.

"'Home' sounds good to me." Renée turned away from the stove and gestured with the fork in her hand. "A little after midnight I guess. Did you eat? It doesn't look like you ate."

"Wasn't hungry, but thanks for the blanket." Aaron watched Renée's butt when she turned back to the stove and felt like he'd missed way too many opportunities to feel her up. "I'm sorry about yesterday."

"You dweeb. You need to eat. I'm makin'— I'm making ham and eggs with hash browns. That should be good, right?

"About yesterday ... " Renée said. She turned the ham, and stepped back from the sizzle. "I went to the park when I left here and took a lotta time to think about a lotta shit that bothered me. It's hard for me to admit it, but if you'd kept your stuff together for a few more seconds, then I might have come before you did.

"I don't want it to get around that we do that. I just want people to think that I'm your housekeeper.