Quasimodo Ch. 03

Story Info
Popular girl falls for her abuser.
2.1k words
4.53
4.5k
2
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJB69
BJB69
1,096 Followers

Debbie came home to visit her parents about six times a year. During the first two years of her marriage, her husband came with her half the time and she came alone the other half. We always managed to spend a few hours together fucking when she came a lone. The next two years of her marriage, she came alone every time. And a couple times, she came back and stayed with me without mentioning to her parents that she was in town. I took that to mean that there was trouble in paradise. As it turns out, I was right.

As we were lying in bed one morning after my morning wake-up-blow-job, she said, "Kwaz, my husband and I are getting a divorce." I remained quiet, not knowing what to say. " I don't love him anymore. He spends all of his time golfing or hanging out with his friends. He's not a good lover, and he doesn't care about me." I nodded my head like I understood.

She continued, "You know, I've always dated the hottest men in town. Men's looks have always attracted me, and as a result, I ended up with my high school boyfriend who shared me with his friends and with my husband who couldn't care less about me, unless he needs arm candy for some event." I continued to look at the most beautiful girl/woman I have ever known and nodded my head. "He's not interested in intimacy, or making love or talking or spending time together. I'm so stupid, Kwaz."

This was all new territory for me. I have never had a close loving relationship with a woman before. Sure, I've dated women in my own social strata. And I've turned the hottest woman I know into my personal slut, but I've never really had a true relationship.

"Kwaz," she said, "you are such a good listener. Thank you." I numbly nodded my head.

When she left, I realized that I had no idea what she was talking about. I've been fucking the hottest woman I know for more than eight years. During that time, I've built up a small auto repair business, bought my own building and actually have done quite well. I looked forward to her visits because, not only was she the hottest woman I've ever known, but she was also a great fuck. She submitted herself completely to me the first time I boned her, and would do whatever I told her to do. Admittedly, it was always a turn on to bone this hot little slut, I knew I needed to get on with my life. So the next two times that she came to visit her family, I was unavailable for her sexual marathons.

She called and emailed regularly, but I rarely answered or responded. When she stopped at the shop, I feigned being busy. Finally, about six months after our last fuckfest and discussion, she came to the shop and followed me upstairs to my apartment. When I lied and told her that I had a date and didn't have time for her, she started to cry, and so I let her in.

She told me that she was now divorced. She said, "Kwaz, I made a huge mistake getting married to him. My whole life, I've always been one of the beautiful people and have been with other beautiful people. And then I met you. I-I'm s-sorry Kwaz. I didn't mean . . . "

"That's OK," I said. I know I'm not one of the beautiful people. I'm actually quite disgusting to many people."

Debbie got off my couch and sat on the floor. She got on her hands and knees and crawled over to me and put her head on my lap. I put my hand on her head and stroked her hair. After a few minutes, she looked up at me through her tears and said, "Kwaz, will you please make love to me?"

"I don't know, Debbie. I don't think it's healthy for us to . . . "

"Please. I've never begged anyone to fuck me except you. I know now that it's you I've been in love with all this time."

I was stunned. "Wha-what are you saying, Debbie?"

She tried to smile at me. She said, "Baby, that first night when you fucked me and made me do things I've never done, in front of my boyfriend and his friends, I knew you owned my body. And even though I told you that, I never wanted to admit it publicly because you were never considered by anyone, including me, to be one of the people that I would be with. I tried running away from you and getting married, but I could never get you out of my mind. You're kind to me. You're a good listener. You're the best lover I've ever had, and you own my body. I love you Baby and I'm begging you to make love to me."

That night we made love. That was a new experience for me. Every other time that Debbie and I have been together, I've fucked her and abused her as my slut. Sure, we kissed before, but they were rough sexual. This night, they were tender and intimate. I didn't order her around or slap her breasts and perfect ass. Instead, I gently caressed her beautiful body, and prayed I was doing it right. I gently fondled and kissed her breasts and heard her softly moan. When I eventually got around to her pussy, I used two fingers to bring her to a climax. As she reached her climax, she looked at me and said, "I love you, Baby."

I didn't know what to say or do so I rolled on to her and slid my erect cock into her soaking wet slit making her cum again. We held each other tight as I pumped the pussy that I had abused for more than eight years. She came over and over again and told me she loved me. When we were sexually spent, we lay beside each other with her arm across my chest and her leg across my legs as she snuggled close to me. We fell asleep and I awoke to the smell of bacon and coffee.

I put on a pair of boxers and wandered into my kitchen to find Debbie in one of my tee shirts that just barely covered that perfect ass. She turned and said, "Good morning, Honey. Have a seat and I'll serve your breakfast." I sat down and she put a plate of bacon, eggs and toast in front of me, along with juice and coffee. Then she put her arms around my neck and kissed me long and deep with her tongue. She must have known that her kiss was making me hard again because she said, "Why don't you eat while I suck your beautiful cock?" And she crawled under the table and put my cock in her mouth.

I have to admit that that was the best breakfast I've ever had. She and I finished at the same time and she stood up and cleared the table. When she sat back down at the able, I had no idea what to say so I kept my mouth shut. I looked across my table at the person I thought was the most beautiful woman on earth. Just looking at her made my cock jump. Finally, she broke the silence. "Kwaz, I meant what I said last night. I made a big mistake in the men I've dated and married. I should have admitted that you were the one on the evening that you conquered and owned my body more than eight years ago. Is it too late for us?"

I don't think I had ever been this confused in my life. I lifted my 175 pounds and 5'5" body from the chair and looked down at her. She was the beauty and I was the beast. How could she ever not be embarrassed to be seen with me? What would her friends say if they found out that we were together? I asked her those questions and others. She said, "Get dressed, Baby. I want to take you someplace."

Since it was Saturday and I didn't have to go in to the shop, I put on a baggy pair of shorts and a tee shirt. She put on a pair of short white shorts and a tight yellow tank top. Damn, she looked good. She grabbed my hand and led me to her car and handed me the keys. She told me where to go so I drove us to her parents' house. After her parents recovered from seeing their beautiful daughter bringing a fat ugly guy to their door, they were again shocked when she said, "Mom and Dad, this is my boyfriend. I think I've loved him for a long time, but just was too proud to admit it."

To say that 'Mom & Dad' were surprised would be an understatement. But they recovered well and handled it graciously and made me feel welcome. When we left, it was lunch time so we stopped at the most popular local restaurant in town. It was packed and we both knew many of the people there. My friends were stunned as I walked in with the hottest girl in our high school class. Her friends were stunned too, but in a different way. But she led me over to three different tables and introduced me and her boyfriend, much to the surprise of her friends. She held on to my arm the whole time and even kissed me before we walked away.

We found a table and ordered our food. I said, "Why did you do that, Debbie? Now you'll be the laughingstock of all of your friends."

She looked me in the eye for a few seconds and then said, "You just don't get it, do you? I don't care what they think. I love you, you big dummy. I want to be your girlfriend or your slut or your wife or your weekend whore or whatever you want me to be. I'm begging you Baby. I'll do anything for you, Honey"

I sat and thought for a long time about what she said. Finally, I said, "OK, I've never had a real girlfriend so you would be my first." Debbie's smile lit up the whole room. She put her arms around my neck and kissed me. "Wait a minute," I said. She began to look concerned when I continued, "We'll see how that goes and then maybe we can talk about you becoming my wife." Before she could kiss me again, I held up my hand and said, "And if that works out, then we can talk about you having my children, and hopefully they'll look like you instead of me."

This time I couldn't stop her from throwing her arms around me again. When she sat back, I said, "However," which made her frown. "No matter what else you are, you will always be my slut." I watched her smile return, her eyes open wide and her head nodded. "And you must agree that I own your body and can do whatever I want to it whenever I want."

I had never seen a smile that big as she eagerly nodded her head and said, "Yes! Yes! Yes! You know I already belong to you. I've told you for years that I belong to you. And you can most definitely use my body any way and any time you want."

When we finished eating and were walking towards the door, there was no doubt that we were an item. She clung to my arm and her breasts moved sensuously on my arm and rib cage. We gave all of our friends a show. But that wasn't the best part. When we got to the parking lot and got into her car, she noticed two of her old girlfriends and her old high school boyfriend Vince walking across the lot. They all stopped to watch as we got into her car. Since they were about 20 feet away on her side of the car, she couldn't see them once we got in, so she asked, "Are they still watching us?"

"Yes, they look shocked and haven't moved yet," I said.

She quickly reached over, unzipped my pants, pulled out my cock and put her head in my lap. As I started the car and looked out the passenger window, all three of them were watching with their mouths wide open. I grinned at them and waved as I pulled away while Debbie began sucking on my cock.


BJB69
BJB69
1,096 Followers