Quasimodo Ch. 02

Story Info
Debbie's comeuppance turns to pleasure.
2.2k words
4.43
5.5k
2
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All participants in this story are 18 years old, except for the ones that are older.

"Hello?"

"Kwaz? Is that you, baby?"

"Oh, uh . . . err, uh, hi Debbie. How are you? Wha-what can I d-do for you?" I asked.

"Can we get together? I want to talk to you?" Debbie asked.

"Well, uh . . . I, uh . . . I don't know Debbie, uh . . . " I mumbled. I figured that I was in a world of shit for fucking Debbie as part of a gang bang set up by her boyfriend right before he dumped her. Debbie had been the school's snobbiest bitch and he wanted to give her her comeuppance after we graduated and before he took off for college. I wasn't really sure why I was included until I saw that most of his friends were good looking guys while I am just a short overweight ugly guy with a big cock.

Thinking back on that night made me smile. Debbie screamed and begged me to fuck her, and I completely humiliated her in front of the popular guys that mattered so much to her social standing.

"Please Kwaz?" She begged. "Let me buy you lunch. Please?"

Her tone didn't sound like she was too pissed off so I agreed to meet her for lunch. She selected a small out of the way restaurant. I arrived a few minutes early and took a booth in the corner. If she was going to yell at me, there was no sense in sitting in the middle of the restaurant. When she came in, I watched as she walked across the floor towards my booth. She was wearing a very short tight skirt and a thin tight tee shirt. I still can't believe that Vince let all of us fuck his girlfriend before he dumped her conceited ass.

"Hey Kwaz. Thanks for meeting me here," she said.

"Yeah. Uh OK," I said. "You look nice Debbie."

She smiled a huge smile and said, "Thanks Kwaz."

I had no idea what to say to her so I blurted out, "I'm going to have a burger. How about you?"

"Me too," she said. We both placed our orders and then sat in silence for a few minutes. I didn't know what to say so I kept my mouth shut. Finally she said, "Kwaz, I want to talk about what happened the other night, OK?"

"Debbie, I uh . . . "

"Shhh. Don't talk. Let me talk first, OK?" I nodded my head. ""Kwaz, I thought Vince and I had something special. I thought we would eventually get married after college. When he told me that he wanted me to have sex with a few of his friends to prove that I would do anything to prove my love for him, I didn't like it, but I agreed. I thought he would make them wear blindfolds so they wouldn't know they had sex with me, but, as you know, that's not what happened. His plan all along was to share me with his friends and then dump me. And not only did he bring all the hot jocks in the school, he also brought you and . . . I'm sorry Kwaz. I didn't mean anything."

"Yeah you did Debbie. I know what you think of me. You've always treated me like shit, but that's OK because I didn't hang around your class of people in school.

Debbie looked at the floor. She slowly nodded her head. "You're right Kwaz. I'm sorry." She looked like she was about to cry. She was quiet for a long time and then she finally said, "Kwaz, sex with you was the best I've ever had."

I was stunned. "What?" I eventually managed to say.

"Kwaz, I asked you here today to see if you might be willing to have sex with me again."

"Wha-what?" I asked.

"I want you to fuck me Kwaz. Please."

"When?" I asked.

"Whenever you can, baby. I can rent us a room tonight, if you want." I was still in shock, but I think she thought I was thinking it over so she said, "Please Kwaz. Nobody has ever fucked me like you did. You completely dominated me. I did things with you I've never done with anyone."

I numbly nodded my head. "Where?" She told me the name of the motel and the time. I nodded my head and asked, "Why aren't you doing this with one of the other guys? You know, one of the good looking guys?"

She smiled at me and said, "Because I want you. The other guys treated me like a porcelain doll; afraid of hurting me. You didn't. "

We finished lunch and left the restaurant. I spent the afternoon thinking about the turn of events. I was expecting to get my ass reamed by her for taking part in Vince's gang bang of his girlfriend. But she seemed to like the way I treated her, which is odd because I treated her like a whore. Tonight should be interesting.

We met at the motel on the outskirts of town. She was there early and had the room and a pizza waiting for me. When I got there, Debbie wore a very short mini skirt and tank top. Her hard nipples were poking through the thin fabric of her top. When I walked into the room, she took my hand and led me to the small chair and handed me some pizza and a Coke. We ate in silence and then I said, "Strip."

She looked at me in surprise and then looked down and lifted her shirt over her head and dropped her skirt to the floor. She had nothing on underneath. I unzipped my pants and said, "Crawl over here and suck my cock, bitch."

She wasted no time in dropping to her knees and crawling to me. She licked and sucked my cock into her mouth as I ate another piece of pizza. She worked her way down my cock and sucked my balls into her mouth and sucked them individually and then at the same time. Although I hadn't had a lot of experience with women, I knew this hot little snooty bitch was mine for the taking.

I stood and took off my pants and shirt and then told her to get on the bed and tell me what she wanted. She couldn't take her eyes from my cock as she climbed on the bed. "Please, baby. Please fuck me. Give me your big cock. Make me your slut, baby," she begged.

I pounded her slut pussy for almost 25 minutes. I watched her head bouncing around on the bed and her teeth clattering together as I fucked her as hard as I could. I twisted her nipples and made her squeal in pain. I made her cum at least a half dozen times before I blew my load deep into her pussy. When I pulled out and rolled beside her, she went down on me and sucked the cum from my cock until it was clean.

She laid beside me and put one arm over my chest and the other she kept on my cock. "That was wonderful," she breathed. "I love your cock, Kwaz."

I smiled at her and said, "That's good, because I'm going to fuck you again in a little while."

"Mmmmm, baby, you can fuck me whenever you want and however you want," she breathed.

I smiled and thought to myself, "I never thought I could have fucked a bitch this hot in my life. She's probably the hottest thing I'll ever fuck, and she seems to like my cock. So I'm going to push my luck. I said, "Maybe I'll make you my personal slut. Would you like that"

She grinned at me and said, "Mmm Hmmm. Anything you want, Kwaz. I'll be your slut."

After I rested up for a few minutes, I told her to get me hard again and she immediately went down on my flaccid cock and sucked me until I was hard again. I knew I would last for a long time so I fucked her pussy for a while and then lubed her ass with some lotion and then fucked her ass while pulling her hair and slapping her ass. "You're my slut now, Debbie. Understand? You're my slut now. And I can fuck you anytime I want and do anything I want to you. Do you understand me, slut?"

She was panting and coming over and over as she moaned, "Yes baby. Aaarrrrgggh! I'm your . . . ahhhh,. . . . I'm your slut. You own my body. Aaarrrgh! You can fuck me whenever you want. Yes baby."

I blew my load deep into her bowels and then pulled out of her ass and let he lick and suck my cock clean. When she was finished, I got on my hands and knees and told her to eat my ass. She eagerly shoved her tongue into my ass and licked and sucked my ass while jerking my flaccid cock. She worked on my ass for almost 15 minutes, which eventually made my cock hard again. But her tongue in my ass made me cum quickly so I blew my load down her throat before collapsing onto the bed.

Debbie quickly fell asleep while snuggling as close as she could get to me. It wasn't long before I fell asleep too. Sometime in the middle of the night, I woke up to find Debbie's lips wrapped around my growing cock. She sucked me until I shot another load down her throat and then fell back asleep.

I woke up at 7:30 in the morning with my cock in her mouth again. After I was hard, she climbed on me and rode me hard. I twisted her hard nipples and slapped her tits and called her a whore. She readily agreed and told me that she was my whore and continued to ride me until I shot my load deep into her pussy. Once again, she cleaned my cock with her mouth and then lay beside me.

Well, I would never have dreamed that I could have spent the night fucking and owning the hottest and most conceited woman I've ever known. But it gets better. When she got up, she ran out and brought back breakfast for us. While we were eating, she said to me, "Kwaz, I have almost a month before I have to leave for college. Can I be your slut until I have to leave? I'll do anything you tell me to do. I'm begging you, baby. Please let me be your bitch. Your slut. Your whore."

I smiled at Debbie. The hottest bitch I know is begging me to let her be my slut. "Yeah bitch. You can be my slut this summer." I laughed as she jumped on me with the excitement of a little kid on her birthday.

Over the next four weeks, I used my slut over and over again. I fucked her in motels, cars, theaters, porn shops, her house, my house, a gas station restroom, and the stockroom of a local auto parts store. Now the reason that happened is because I had a summer job at the store and I told my co-workers that I had a hot babe as my personal slut. Naturally they all laughed at me so I had to prove it by banging her in the stockroom while they watched and videotaped it from behind a rack of car parts. When they saw Debbie, and then heard her screaming as I fucked her, I became their idol for the rest of the summer.

In the fall, Debbie went away to school and I thought that was the end. I attended a nearby trade school and enjoyed my memories of having the hottest personal slut in the world for the summer. But interestingly enough, whenever Debbie came home on breaks, she always let me know in advance and made herself available for me whenever I wanted to use her body. This went on for all four years that she was in college. Yeah, I dated a few girls that were in my league while she was in school, but I always freed up time when my slut was home.

When she graduated from college, she came home and told me that she was getting married in the fall. She and her husband were going to get married and live about 200 miles away. During the summer, she planned her wedding and continued being my personal slut. I abused that perfect body over and over again. I actually fucked her the day before her wedding.

Well, now she's married and I'm running a local auto repair shop. A few times a year, Debbie comes to visit her parents without her husband. We always manage to get together for an afternoon or evening when she comes home. She still begs me to fuck her and treat her like the whore she is. She still licks my ass and sucks the cum from my cock. And I still stretch her pussy and ass with my cock making her scream and cum like a whore. She tells me that her husband just can't satisfy her like I do.