Quasimodo Ch. 04

Story Info
Debbie is mine.
865 words
4.51
3.1k
2
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the next few months, Debbie and I spent all of our free time together. Although we spent a lot of that time in bed, we still managed to find time to go out to eat, watch movies, and spend time doing other things. Obviously, she was much more fit than me, so we didn't spend much time biking, hiking or doing other athletic endeavors.

I've known for quite a while that she loved me and would do anything I wanted. She catered to my every whim, and believe it or not, that was really difficult for me. No one had ever been that way with me before, especially a beautiful and sexy woman. I didn't always know how to act, although I eventually figured out that it didn't matter because she was completely submissive to me.

I have to admit that it took me a while to admit to myself that we might actually be a real couple. However, one evening, she took me out to dinner. I wore my usual jeans and golf shirt and Debbie wore a tight tank top without a bra and a short tight mini skirt with a side slit almost to her waist. From the time I saw her, all I wanted to do was trip and fuck her.

After cocktails and dinner, we were sipping our after-dinner drinks when she reached across the table and took my hand. She looked into my eyes and said, "Kwas, will you ever be able to forgive me for having sex with all those guys that night several years ago? I thought I was in love with Vince and would do whatever he told me to do, but I guess I was just being foolish. He just wanted to humiliate me before he dumped me. And I suppose that I can't blame him. I was completely humiliated that night. Those guys told everyone that I begged them to gang bang me. And the sad thing is that none of them were a good fuck except for you. Anyway, I love you and I hope you can forgive me."

I looked across the table, and after a few minutes, said, "What if I told you that I wanted you to fuck some of my friends? What would you do?"

She looked down at the table and slowly raised her eyes and said, "I would do anything for you, Honey. You know that. I'm sure that none of them would do it as well as you, but I would do it if you told me to. Is that what you want?"

I looked in to her eyes and said, "No. I don't want that. But what is it that you want out of this relationship, Debbie?"

Without much hesitation, she said, "I want to belong to you. If you'll have me as your wife, I'd like to be your wife. I want to have your children."

"OK," I said. "Let's get married. Then we'll . . . "

Before I could say more, she squealed and threw her arms around me. My lips were quickly covered by her soft sensuous lips and I felt her tongue enter my mouthy. When we broke the kids, she breathlessly said, "When?"

"When what?" I asked.

"When do you want to get married?"

"Why don't we take a long weekend and go out of town and get married?" I said.

Her whole face lit up and my mouth was again covered by her sensuous lips. "Yes. Yes!" She exclaimed.

And so we did. We actually took the whole week, got some super saver tickets to the Bahamas where we got married on the beach and spent the week sunning and drinking umbrella drinks. Debbie's bikinis were so small and her evening wear was so sexy that all I could think about was getting her clothes off her. We fucked so much that my cock hurt by the end of the week. Both of us were walking funny as we got off the plane back home.

Everywhere we go, people stare at us. They can't believe that a hot sexy woman like Debbie would be with an ugly little runt like me. But she always leaves no doubt in their minds that we're a couple. She wears whatever I tell her to wear when we go out. She holds my hand and snuggles against me all the time. Even after all of that, there were still times that I still couldn't believe that she would stay with me.

Finally, after we attended our class reunion and she smiled ear-to-ear as she introduced me as her husband, I was convinced. There is no way she would have embarrassed herself in front of her old high school friends if it wasn't true. Then when we had our first child, and she insisted on naming him after me, I was totally convinced. Two years later, we had our second child, and I have to say that Debbie is hotter now that she was that first time I fucked her. And for whatever reason, not only don't I disgust her, but she can't seem to keep her hands and lips off me.