All Comments on 'Queans Eat Cakes - Jenna & Sherry'

by BethanyBDSM

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
satedandwaitingsatedandwaitingover 2 years ago

I am a huge fan of the submissive cuckquean genre.

I would absolutely love a multi-chapter story detailing the slow descent from standard submissive wife into humiliation cuckquean slave like Sherry here.

The unspoken fantasies. The nerves as she finally admits something when on the verge of orgasm. The dirty talk over weeks and months about other women - sometimes faceless, sometimes women they know. Making every orgasm he grants her only occur with her begging out-loud for a different woman to fuck her husband. The knot in her stomach when her husband openly flirts with a waitress. The insecurity. Sucking his cock while he watches porn - other hot women. Maybe he makes her admit her kink to a married friend of hers - not to invite her, just to expose the wife a little - to put it out in the open. Maybe a date night to a strip club where she has to buy her husband a lapdance and has to offer a big tip to the stripper if she'll grind on her husband's leg and cum - leaving a wet spot.

That should make for the first 10 chapters ;)

Finally culminating in a 3some with some girl found online. Wife cleans out husbands cum afterwards - both loved it. Down the rabbit hole they go for another 10 chapters. :)

I would really love to read a detailed story of the making of a cuckquean.

Thanks for this. Looking forward to more.

graymangazergraymangazerover 2 years ago

Really good story, well told with great characters, but just a little too short. Personally I'd Love to have a bit more background and hear how Jennna gained control over Shelley, the progressive stages of Shelleys submission were also rather skipped over. Hot enough but could have been scorching. More please.

sslssgsslssgover 2 years ago

Great story. You certainly are a writer. Please keep the stories coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cuckquean AND spanking all in a great story ??

Yep, definitely looking forward to the next chapters.

jmkuehnjmkuehnabout 2 years ago

This was awesome! Hope there is more from the anal only wife!

B_D_09012B_D_09012almost 2 years ago

Very well written story. I look forward to more like it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBethanyBDSM@BethanyBDSM
Born in the early 1970s. Discovered D/s & BDSM around age 20. I LOVE the Power Exchange dynamic. A slave giving ALL for their Domme or Master. People being used to provide sexual pleasure. Male and Female cuckolding are also a huge turn on. I use this same name on BDSM...