Queedom's Corruption Ch. 01

Story Info
A futa Succubus usurps the throne of Alasaria.
9.2k words
4.64
12.6k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi everyone, I'm Sarah. Thanks for reading this! This story may be formatted a little differently than you may be used to on Literotica, and that's because it's a collaborative roleplay that is ongoing between myself and my RP partner Emily. I write from the point of view of Princess Alina and she writes from the point of view of Khalia, a succubus and the Ruler of her newly-usurped queendom. She's also been taking on the majority of the DM-type responsibilities as well. Khalia was once Alina's mentor, teaching her in the arts of magic and sorcery. But unbeknownst to Alina, Khalia was in reality a succubus in disguise, plotting to trick her into helping the Succubus take the throne for herself. This story exists in a world where the two genders are futas and women. Both Alina and Khalia, as well as most succubi, are futas (They have a combination of cock, balls and pussy)

We thought it'd be fun to share our story with others so we made this joint Lit account to do just that. Again, thanks so much for reading, we hope you enjoy reading it as much as we have writing it! Finally, we'd both like to thank 29wordsforsnow for his invaluable assistance editing our story.

Alina:

For hundreds of years, our dynasty had stayed in power, ruling over the Kingdom of Alasaria with fairness and justice. That is, until that fateful full-moon evening.

Three days ago, your ritual unleashed a horde of perverse demons, completely evil creatures with no morals and no respect for humanity. My mothers fought valiantly in the end, but it was a futile effort. I had heard nothing of them, whether they were alive or dead was a mystery to me.

The rest of your warriors easily broke down the barricade I'd built for myself in an attempt to keep them out of my bedchambers. At first, I thought they'd kill me or send me with my mothers, but apparently you had other plans in mind for me. I was put in chains, my fine clothes shredded to tattered rags to humiliate me. I was locked in a cell in the dungeons ever since, waiting to meet my fate. That was three days ago, but this morning I was allowed to bathe, and given a change of clean, albeit plain clothes and fed a proper meal besides the stale bread and hard cheese I was given in the cell. The very same leather collar used by that infernal ritual still remained tight in my neck. There, I was taken by your guards to what was once my Mothers' throne room, forced to kneel before you as you sat on the throne of the raised dais.

You looked down at me with a smug smile on your face, not a care in the world now that your decades long plan has been realized.

Khalia:

It had been a few but productive days since my rebirth. Taken by surprise in the middle of the night and with the magical defenses granted by the crown dismantled, there was little your family and their armies could do against us.

My succubi had appeared in every corner of the kingdom and dismembered the resistance swiftly and mercilessly. By now, almost every single position of nobility had been replaced by a new hierarchy, one where those most devious and shrewd ruled over the meek and simple. A few humans had been allowed to remain in their posts, those that had been smart enough to join the winning side, and it was ironically them who abused their power the most. It hadn't taken them long to form their harems in their own palaces, and leave the actual work to their administrators.

True, some still remained defiant, particularly those belonging to the old City Guard. But those were dwindling in number each day, as their neighbors rattled on them to get on the good graces of their new masters. If they submitted, the life of those regular farmers and blacksmiths would remain mostly unchanged. If they dared defy us, they would soon find their homes taken over by either a succubus or a more pliable human master, and a pair of shackles on their ankles until they learned their lesson.

I hoped you would be smart enough to realize that such a fate would not be in your best interest. I sat in the throne, crown on my head, as I watched your disheveled figure, far removed from the usual prim princess I was used to see. I myself was quite different, wearing a revealing dark outfit that would definitely not have been found in the former queens' wardrobe.

"Good morning, Alina. I hope the accommodations I provided you were up to your standards," I said in a patronizing manner. Never had anyone dared to speak to you with such insolence before. A new reality that you would have to get used to.

Alina:

It had only been a mere three days, but on my walk from the dungeon to the throne room I noticed the castle had been almost completely changed to suit your demonic taste, no doubt by use of your people's magic. The once pristine whites and golds replaced with stone as black as night, trimmed with real silver, gold and precious gems. It only made sense that as magical beings, something as trivial as common gold or jewels would be elementary to create. Your guards escorted me through the castle, and soon I came face to face with you in your new demonic form.

Your guards walked me to the foot of the steps leading up to the throne, placing their strong hands on my shoulders and forcing me to kneel to you before you dismissed them. I bit back the bitter feelings of rage and betrayal and kept a cool head at your taunts, knowing that lashing out could have meant my death or worse. I settled for sarcasm at least, waiting until I heard the heavy throne room doors close before I spoke. "You look different, Khalia, did you do something new with your hair?" I asked dryly, my voice controlled lest I lost my temper and started cursing you.

I met your gaze, your once warm brown eyes replaced with glowing green. Your purple skin was barely covered by the skimpy black outfit that you wore, I assumed, for my benefit, as many of the other succubi I've seen chose to wear nothing. Not that it covered much, your massive cock was clearly on display, hanging out of your shorts. Your fine, elegantly stitched clothes clashed heavily with my own outfit, a plain rough white dress that I was given by the guards this morning.

Khalia:

I looked down at you from my position of power, noticing how unremarkable you looked without your long-tailored dresses and mountains of makeup accentuating your best features. Your red curls were also frizzy and unkempt, possibly for the first time in years.

"I did have a servant work on my hair this morning, thank you for noticing," I replied, purposefully ignoring your sarcastic tone. "How very typical of you, princess, that this would be the first thing you would ask me about. Not about your kingdom, your family or your people. My hair." My words were stinging, mercilessly twisting your own to my advantage.

"Are you not going to comment on my jewelry as well?" I passed a hand through the Queen's Crown, sitting tidily between my goat horns. "I think the jades are a perfect complement to my eyes. In fact, my court keeps telling me how better it looks on my head than on your mother's. Or on their naive would-be heiress, the one who so graciously destroyed an ancient lineage in a single day." After being forced to feign respect for you and your family for years, I couldn't get enough of teasing you at every chance I could, picking at your confidence little by little.

Alina:

I managed to swallow back the rage and vitriol I felt building up in my chest, my cheeks flushing angrily as you teased me. My heart broke as I looked at you, the woman I had trusted most in the world, as much as my own mothers. Despite the changes in your appearance, I saw the shadows of the you I used to know in your face. The high, dignified cheekbones, the devious twinkle in your eye, the curve of your lips as you grin, although now it looked just as much like a sneer.

"Did you only summon me to taunt me, to boast at my naivety?" I ask, bitterness filling my voice. "As if it weren't enough to usurp my mothers' throne and take my Queendom, you need to gloat? I'd expect as much from a demon", I retort, my voice filled with venom and anger.

But hate could only take me so far, and I felt an intense wave of sadness and regret wash over me, taking all the strength from my body. I looked down and asked the question I'd been dreading the answer to for days. "What... what has become of my mothers?" I asked, the pain causing my voice to waver. "I'm assuming you killed them?"

Khalia:

So easy to bait. You had lashed out at me with so little effort on my part that it felt almost not worth the effort. Your mothers had proved a much more entertaining challenge, there was no doubt of that.

"Kill them? What kind of monster do you think I am?" I replied with fake indignation as my eyes glowed brighter on command. "Worst of all, what kind of idiot do you think I am?"

"The Queens are more useful alive than in a ditch, as tempting as it was to give them that destiny after they both spat at me when they saw me." I was mostly amused telling that story. It was quite hard to get me to lose my cool façade, and such a crude show of contempt would certainly not do it.

"Perhaps more useful than I initially expected..." I stood up, basking in how elevated I was compared to your kneeling form. I stepped down from the throne gracefully, until I was at your level. I still towered you by at least a head, with strong muscles giving me a much more imposing shape than your womanly body. "Walk with me, Alina," I said casually, striding to one of the palace doors without bothering to turn to see if you would follow me. In fact, I almost hoped you wouldn't...

Alina:

I looked up at your massive frame as you descended the steps, holding your gaze as you stared down at me, victorious. My heart fluttered as you told me they're still alive, but I forced myself to avoid getting my hopes up. After all, I'd seen firsthand that there were worse fates than death in my attempted escape during your invasion. My mind flitted back to the image of one of your succubi using my best friend Lara. I hated myself for it, but I'd been thinking of that moment a lot during the past few days.

I let you walk past me, staying planted in place as I heard your footsteps approaching the door. The steady clicking of your heels against the polished stone floors echoing through the massive empty room, the sound ringing in my ears. Finally, my shoulders slumped a bit and I turned to follow you, ashamed. "If you didn't kill them, then what happened to them?" I enquired.

Khalia:

"All in due time, my dear." I swayed my hips seductively, allowing you to see my barely covered ass as I walked in front of you. My tail swished hypnotically, left and right. "You see, taking over your queendom had been laughably easy after I appeared from the balcony wearing the crown. It seems your people had gone too soft."

As we walked through the dark hallways, we passed through casual scenes of demons tugging at a servant's leash or posing for a portrait that would replace the countless images of your ancestors. "They needed a steady hand, and we provided it."

Alina:

I couldn't help but look with morbid curiosity at the scenes unfolding around us as we walked through the darkened corridors. Most of the doors to the rooms lining the corridor were either broken down during the invasion or removed after the fact. Apparently, privacy was an alien concept to most succubi. I saw a small group of succubi training their new slaves in one room, all of them had been forced to their knees and most had their heads held down on their new mistresses' cocks or were bent over while being whipped or flogged. In another room I saw a Succubus posing nude for a portrait, with one knee on a stool and brandishing a sword. I recognized with another wave of bitterness that it was a twisted recreation of the one of my great grandmother that used to grace the hall of the throne room.

"Oh, so you're doing this out of the goodness of your heart then, why didn't you just say so," I deadpaned, my voice dripping with sarcasm. It was a small bit of defiance, and I cursed myself for it being the most I'm brave enough to attempt surrounded by your people like this.

Khalia:

I chuckled at your passive-aggressiveness. It was amazing how you were seeing your whole world being turned upside down and that was the best that you could come up with. "Oh, no. We don't do it because we are good. We do it because you are weak."

I had intentionally taken a small detour before arriving to our final destination. Our walk had taken us to the guest bedrooms, where minor nobility and ambassadors often stayed while visiting the palace. One of the doors was partly open, and I pushed it in with a big smile to show you the first of my surprises.

Inside, your friend Lara, the same cute white-haired girl that you had seen being abused three nights ago, was lying semi-unconscious on the carpet floor. She was a distant cousin of yours and perhaps one of the few people that you trusted with your secrets.

Now she was completely nude and there was scarcely an inch of her skin that wasn't covered by white spunk. Her eyes were open, but her pupils were unfocused, staring at a blank spot in the wall. A string of drool was coming out of her mouth, and the only movement she appeared to be doing was a repetitive circular rub around her clit. Even though you were merely a few feet apart, she didn't seem to notice your presence or mine.

Alina:

I gasped as I saw the broken sex toy that was once my closest friend, toying with her well used pussy. I watched as the cum dripped off her body and onto the lush carpet she was laying on, completely lost in mind breaking, demented bliss. Tears welled up in my eyes as I witnessed what you and your demons had done to her, rage boiling up inside of me as I wheeled around and slapped you as hard as I could. Which, after a few days living on minimal food and water in the dungeon, wasn't very hard. It also didn't help that you were almost a foot taller than me, and I almost couldn't reach your face.

"Why the hell would you show me her like this?" I asked, my voice full of rage and pain. "She was the closest person in the world to me." I sobbed, tears welling up in my eyes. "What, are you trying to make me mad? To break me? I won't let you win that easily!"

Khalia:

Finally, an actual display of emotion from you! I had almost come to fear that you had become indifferent to reality, a state that I very much did not want you to arrive to. No, you needed to fight. You needed to hate. And you needed, too, to lust. Becoming tuned out from the world, much like the sad blue-eyed girl on the floor, was not what I wanted from you, not by a long shot.

I massaged my cheek, the sharp pain turning to arousal as soon as I processed it. "What I want, dear princess, is for you to come to terms with the new rules of the Queendom of Alasaria. There are only two kinds of people. Those that take, and those that are taken," I explained dryly, shaking my head towards the absent-minded girl. "You can guess which one of those two she is."

In the corner, Lara was finally showing some signals of recovery. "A-Alina?" she stammered, attempting to straighten herself up against the wooden wardrobe to look at you. "Alina, please... I... I need..." She wheezed the last words, stopping to catch her breath. It seemed that she had more to say, but it couldn't be heard from this distance.

Alina:

I watched my friend struggle to sit upright, leaning against the tall wooden wardrobe for support. She showed more lucidity than when we first had entered, her eyes seeming cleared now, able to focus on us and finally realizing she wasn't alone in the room. But I could tell she wasn't the same girl I grew up with, her eyes looking at me with a burning, needy lust as she keeps rubbing her red, raw pussy. The sweet, innocent girl I once knew was gone, maybe for good. Thick cum dripped down her face and body, joining the puddle she was now sitting in. Admittedly I didn't know much about how much semen succubi produced, but even a generous estimation meant that she must have been used dozens of times in the three short days since the invasion, probably many more.

Then she saw the thick slab of demonic meat hanging out of your clothes, and she moaned wantonly, falling forward onto her hands and knees and trying to crawl over towards us. "Please.... I need... I need..." She begged, her body shaking with exhaustion. She only made it a few feet before collapsing, returning to her position on her back, once again rubbing her abused clit, repeating "Please... please.... please..." Over and over again.

My heart broke as I saw the girl I grew up with, my closest friend reduced to begging for cock and cum, her pleas getting ever more desperate. "She's one of those that is taken." I said simply, as a tear fell from my eye.

Khalia:

Succubi didn't think in the same way as humans. We believed in the theory of the Survival of the Fittest taken to the extreme. And as much as I had found some amusement in Lara's quirky personality when she was my pupil in the castle, there was no place for pampered girls who didn't pull their weight in my queendom. Still, it was hard not to feel some sympathy for the little cumslut in her sorry state.

I approached her, lying there on the carpet, and cleaned off her face with my right hand. I then licked my fingers clean of the salty, delicious cream that one of my brethren had showered her with. "Don't you worry, Lara. We will have a new mistress for you in no time. One with a big, juicy cock, just for you. You would like that, don't you?" The sincere kindness of my voice was a brutal contrast to the perversity of what I had just said.

"Yes... Mistress... Please..." she closed her eyes and moaned louder and with a higher pitch, almost whining. Her crotch was red from the constant rubbing, but it seemed that this effort just wasn't enough to bring her to climax. And so, I slid three fingers into her pussy, massaging her insides. In just a few seconds, her body was convulsing as if having a seizure, her eyes drilled above her head. She didn't say a word, she couldn't. She merely screeched as she reached her climax. "You are okay, dear. Your queen is here for you," I whispered softly into her ears until her orgasm subsided and she slumped into the floor, gasping for air.

"There, there. You should rest now, Lara. Sleep tight." I easily carried her thin body to the nearby bed and covered her still cum-dumped body with the lavish sheets. Lara was already asleep, with a look of innocent bliss on her face.

I turned towards you, as if this was the most common thing in the world. "Tell me, Alina. What has just happened here?" Even after acquiring the absolute power of the land, there was still a small side of my old teaching profession in me. "And please, spare me the obvious 'You are a monster' answer. Tell me what really happened."

Alina:

I watched as you went to my friend, showing a tenderness I didn't expect to see from a demonic queen. Your face softened as you cleaned off her face, and in a twisted way I saw even more of the woman I came to know and respect, and after many years under your tutelage, maybe even had started to love. It made my heart ache to see, being reminded of glimpses of what could have been in another life.

You surprised me even more by gently picking up the girl and tucking her in bed and reassuring her after bringing her to her violent orgasm, even though I winced at seeing just how raw and red her pussy was after the days of what must have been constant use. I wanted to hate you for what you did, but seeing you show this side of yourself was making that difficult.

"You said it yourself. We got soft as a people. You saw an opportunity for power, and took it," I said, my voice hollow as I heard the truth in the words. Despite my hurt and betrayal, from a tactical standpoint I understood it completely. My queendom was the largest, most powerful and prosperous nation on the continent. Our years of peace had made us complacent, adding that on to our incredible resources made us a perfect target for someone looking for power, like you.