Queen Becomes a Bitch

Story Info
Charlotte becomes a slut.
2.5k words
4.37
25.3k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is a fan fiction style story. I do not own WWE or its character. The sex is consensual and is a part of my imagination. The story does not promote violence or assault of any kind)

Rhea Ripley has done the unthinkable, she had done what no other woman could think was even possible; Rhea Ripley had defeated Charlotte Flair and not only beaten her, she had beaten her in a match when both of their asses were on the line.

The match was just like any other Charlotte match, she was dominating throughout and was arrogant but it was this arrogance that became the source of her downfall. Rhea had kicked her hard and then slammed her on her head, the sudden attack was enough to blindside Charlotte and when she was pinning Charlotte, Rhea had held on to her tights to score a win.

Charlotte was devastated, never in a million years had she thought that she would bin such a situation. She was forced to accept the reality of her situation; her ass was now owned by another woman and there was nothing she could do about it. She made her way to the locker room where she was greeted by the sight of 2 divas; Rhea Ripely and Bianca Belair, both of them smiling from ear to ear knowing what will happen in a few hours. Alexa was also besides Bianca kneeling, it had only been 3 months since they have arrived on the roster but both these women from NXT had ass fucked almost all the woman on the roster.

Alexa also had an idea of what is about to happen here and was happy. She had hated Charlotte and was happy to see that she will get to taste her own medicine. Charlotte Flair has been the most badass top in the history of WWE, she had dominated NXT and then went on to be a legendary top on main roster. She had been ruthless and have effortlessly dominated the likes of Nikki Bella, Aj Lee and Paige. In the past few years she had become very rude to her slaves and used them like objects. Many around the roster hated her for this but no one had the balls to do something, no but Rhea Ripley.

Rhea: "So why don't you take my bags to my car and wait for me so we can go back to my hotel room and I can show you some good time."

Charlotte wanted to respond but was what could she say and thus decided to pick up the bags but was interrupted by Bianca.

Bianca: "Shouldn't you respond to that bitch?"

Charlotte: "I'm no one's bitch."

Rhea: "You are tonight char, and the sooner you accept it, it will be easy for all of us. If you need some help, we can totally do whatever I want in middle of the locker room."

Bianca: "oh, that would be hot, can you imagine, the ruthless queen bending over for you in front of all her slaves."

Charlotte was shit scared just by imagining the scenario, she knew that some part of her actually wanted to submit to Rhea as she had the biggest crush on her and she knew that she might not be able to handle the humiliation in front of everyone. If she ever wanted to get back at this bitch, she needed this to be a private moment. She decided to play along with this little game.

Charlotte: "Yes Mistress"

It was like music to the ears of Rhea Ripley. Both her and Bianca could not stop themselves from gloating and even the submissive Alexa bliss let out a little laugh.

Scared Charlotte was the cutest sight in the world and Rhea wanted to make the most of this situation. They said goodbye to Bianca and Alexa and left for Rhea's hotel room.

Once inside the room and Charlotte had finished the world most boring striptease, Rhea leans forward and gives Charlotte a sweet and gentle kiss on the lips that should be saved for two lovers but tonight it was a subtle reminder of her control over the Alpha woman of WWE.

Charlotte opens her mouth and allows Rhea's tongue to enter her mouth and explore it, melting into her arms and hating that Rhea is such an extremely talented kisser and imagining how it'll feel when she's licking her ass, getting her ready for another ass fucking. After a few minutes of kissing, Rhea pulls back, looks into Charlotte's eyes, grins and says the words that Charlotte was dreading to hear all night.

Rhea: "Get on your knees, bitch."

Charlotte still isn't comfortable getting on her knees for anyone, but when she does it just feels... Right, it's like she belongs on her knees while another woman stands above her looking down on her. Charlotte's heart is racing as she grabs Rhea's panties and revealing her wet pussy, clearly turned on by this whole situation. Rhea sees the Alpha woman on her knees, a sight no other woman in WWE has seen before and decided she needs to see The Queen humiliated even more.

Rhea: "Worship your mistress"

Charlotte takes a deep breath and goes to taste her tormenter's wet pussy but is stopped by her top for the night.

Rhea: "I want you to worship my feet."

Rhea has a sadistic grin on her face, Charlotte's eyes widen in shock and she is getting extremely turned on by the humiliation. Some part of her even wishes that all this was happening in front of the entire locker room. Charlotte had a foot fetish and Rhea was making a full use of it.

Charlotte gently grabs Rhea's foot and she leans forward and kisses Rhea 's big toe, crinkling her nose at the action and pulling back. This feels beyond humiliating, it's truly disgusting, it's true submissiveness and it's a fear that Charlotte needs to face head on. She takes a deep breath, she's The Queen, she should have no fear in doing anything no matter how deprived it is. Charlotte leans back towards Rhea's foot, she wraps her lips around Rhea's big toe and slowly puts it into her mouth like it's a plastic cock with her ass cream on it. She swirls her tongue around it, causing a small sigh of content to escape Rhea's lip at the action and the sight of Charlotte with her toe in her mouth. She gives a long lick across all of Rhea's smaller toes before repeating this process a few more times. Charlotte starts to lick the bottom of Rhea's foot, Charlotte's face burns with embarrassment. After a few minutes of licking the bottom of Rhea's right foot, licking the side of her feet, sucking on her the heel of Rhea's foot.

After Rhea seems satisfied with Charlotte's humiliation, she points her finger towards her crotch and the former queen of WWE was quick to press her hungry lips towards that perfect pussy. Rhea was always a underrated hottie and her pussy was magical, the queen was hooked and was lapping on her pussy like a hungry bitch. Even Rhea was shocked as to how obedient the queen was being. This was a dream of every top in the locker room; the great Charlotte Flair on her knees, pleasuring the woman who will soon fuck her ass.

After what felt like an hour, the nightmare Rhea Ripley decided it was time to humiliate this woman a little bit more. She made the queen go on all four like a bitch and decided to spank her ass while revealing some juicy gossip to her bitch.

Rhea: "Now Char, I will spank you and ask you a question, you will thank me for the spanking and answer the question too, got that bitch"

With that Rhea let a hard spank against the queen well-toned ass. Charlotte cried out loud and responded to her owner.

Charlotte: "Yes mistress, thank you mistress"

Rhea: "We both know you are an anal virgin, but have you ever had anything up your butt"

Charlotte was fucked, it was true that she was anal virgin but she had a phase of submissive thoughts recently and have got carried away during one of her last night's fun with Bayley.

Charlotte: "Yes mistress, thank you mistress. I let Bayley finger me recently."

Rhea was shell shocked at the honesty, but she wanted more. She delivered another hard spank and followed up with another question.

Rhea: "Why?"

Charlotte: "Thank you mistress, because it's lonely at the top and Becky kept telling me during our last match that she was going to do things to my butt and it's kind of turned me on, when I defeated and fucked her, the thoughts were still there in my mind."

Rhea: "Bayley because, she was the biggest bottom who was never going to threaten or expose you?"

Charlotte: "Thank you mistress, yes mistress"

Rhea smiled at the honesty and delivered a series of hard spanks which made the queen scream like a birch but more than that she turned around to see her owner with puppy eyes full of tears and then thanked her for the punishment. This made

Rhea's smile so hard. She went ahead and placed a small kiss on the queen's behind.

Rhea: "One last question, would you have let Bayley fucked you that night?"

Charlotte: "Thank you mistress. Yes mistress"

With that the queen began to cry like a little baby, the weight of that confession was too much for her, Rhea went ahead and pulled her in her arms and started kissing her forehead. She promised Charlotte, it was alright and there was no need to pretend anymore. She can be true to herself and Rhea and Rhea will help her accept her true position in life. With that said and done, they started to make out passionately.

Charlotte was smiling as they stopped making out and her heart was full of emotions, gone was the fear of losing her cherry but now she just wanted to make her top proud. Rhea could sense the devotion almost and she smiled and kissed her bitch's forehead again.

Rhea: "You know what is going to happen right?"

Charlotte nodded and blushed at the thought of losing her cherry. This made Rhea chuckle and she ordered.

Rhea: "Bend over bitch"

It was a sight to see, the former alpha of WWE bent over waiting for her mistress to take her ass. She was being so submissive that Rhea decided to giver her a little gift and decided to eat her ass. The moans that escaped Charlotte's lips were more than enough to show her gratitude for the gesture. This was not something that Rhea had prepared for but Charlotte's obedience had made her go out of her way to reward her soon to be fully broken bitch.

After a few minutes of fun, she decided to get on with the task in hand and decided to put the strap on at the tip of her bitch's hole and took one last view at the scene before her and then pushed the dildo up her ass. This made Charlotte scream in pain but a few thrust later, the pain was rapidly reducing and pleasure was taking over.

The technique that Rhea was using so effective that Charlotte's entire body was rebelling at a rapid rate and then she started moaning like a shameless slut openly, something that made Rhea speak up.

Rhea: "I'm about to fuck you ass, I'm going to make you realize that you need a cock up your ass every day, I'm going to make your fears a reality and break you and make you my bitch!"

Rhea slapped her ass cheek multiple times for a few more seconds before letting go of Charlotte's hair, stopping her spanking and getting onto her feet to properly fuck The Queen into true submission.

Rhea: "Say it, say you're an ass whore!"

Charlotte: "I'm an Ass Whore, a filthy Ass Whore, Fuck, I'm about to cum, can I please cum Mistress?"

Rhea slowly pulls her cock out of Charlotte's ass, making the bitch moan of course, she thrusts her cock back into Charlotte's ass, making more shameful moans to escape Charlotte's lips. She repeats this process, pulling her cock half way out of Charlotte's ass and thrusting it back deep into Charlotte's asshole, the sound of her hip colliding with Charlotte's ass. Rhea starts to pick up the pace, her lust for this untouched booty slowly starting to take over her as she becomes completely focused on fucking Charlotte's ass, and breaking her.

A desperate Charlotte needs to cum badly but she knows the result of cumming without permission and decided to beg again.

Charlotte: "Please mistress, I need to cum with a big cock in my ass, Mistress."

Rhea: "Then cum, and tell me how much you love getting your ass fucked like the little bottom bitch you are."

Charlotte: "Ahh, I love it so much, Fuck! I'm a bottom, a fucking bottom!"

Charlotte mindlessly screams as her the godly feeling overtakes her, making every inch of her body numb with pleasure as Rhea continues to fuck a Charlotte in the ass. Charlotte falls on the bed and Rhea smiles as she tries to regain her breath.

Rhea: "Do you want to clean my cock? Taste your Ass cream."

Charlotte: "Y-yes, Mistress."

Charlotte performs a long blowjob on the fake cock of her new owner and as she looks up finds Rhea with a phone in her hand recording every second of the blowjob. She then decided to make her top proud and put proper effort into the blowjob, something that makes Rhea chuckle. As Rhea says that she is planning on sending the clip to Bianca, Charlotte bows down and place a kiss at her mistress feet, something that makes her new owner very happy.

Rhea asks Charlotte to dress up something which makes the former alpha a little sad. Noticing the expression on her bitch's face, Rhea reveals her plan.

Rhea: "Hey don't be sad, while you were being a shameless slut, Bianca was going after your favorite bitch, Becky. We will meet them tomorrow but tonight let's go to Bayley's room and finish what you started with her. She was the first woman to put a finger up your butt and I'm the first woman to fuck your ass, it's only fair that we get to take your double charry"

The statement sends chills down Charlotte's spine but somehow this idea turns her even more. To be exposed in front of her bitch was a really hot idea. She dresses up, looks at her owner and says the words that make Rhea laugh out loud.

Charlotte: "After you my Queen".

The reign of Slut Charlotte was just starting..........

(I'm so sorry for the delays on all my stories, I had to shift my entire house and was super busy. The other stories will also release this month. Please provide your feedback in the comments and please rate the story if you like it)