Queen Becomes a Bitch Ch. 02

Story Info
Queen Charlotte exposed.
1.9k words
4.58
12.7k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is just fan fiction and the work are a figment of my imagination. All the sex is consensual and is just for fun, and do not intend to promote harassment of any kind. I do not owe WWE or its characters.)

Charlotte flair was nervous as hell, to say that would be an understatement. This legendary top had gone from being a alpha female of WWE to slut for Rhea Ripley all in one night. She was still kind of wondering how in the hell had Rhea made her feel so submissive, so quickly. While she was thinking all this, she was also walking towards a hotel room, walking wear a long coat with nothing underneath apart from a butt plug. She also had the word "Rhea's Property written" on her ass but the coat hid that for now. She was about to reach the hotel room, a room that had her favourite bitch Bayley, the first woman to ever put a finger up the queens butt. She was just about to knock when she froze in the moment. She was brought back to reality by a sharp spank by Rhea who knocked at the door at the same time.

Bayley opened the door after a minute wearing a bathrobe. She was clearly annoyed at the disturbance but quickly changed expression after seeing her queen at the door. Charlotte and Rhea came inside and were both shocked to see a naked Natalya on all fours tied up at the bed.

Charlotte was the first one to break the silence and she exclaimed. Rhea all this while was too shocked to process the images in front of her.

Charlotte: "WTF, what in the hell is going on in here?"

Bayley: "My quee.. my queen, I... was just"

Bayley struggled to make a proper sentence and Natalya was too shocked to be discovered as a bottom that was getting domed by the Bayley.

Charlotte: "Answer me Bayley"

Bayley: " My queen, I was just going to top Natalya, I have been trying to switch my personality for a while now"

Charlotte was shell shocked, the bottom bitch of WWE was topping a woman and Natalya was not a total whore. Bayley must have really worked on herself to achieve something so big.

Charlotte: "Since when"

Bayley: "Since that night in your hotel room, my queen. I had discovered that while I love a dick up my ass, I also love the power that topping someone can give"

Charlotte blushed like a little girl at the honest comment that her bitch just made but before she could respond, Rhea started clapping like a little girl.

Rhea: "Damn! This day just keeps getting better, Char now be a good girl and show

Bayley and Nattie why we are here."

Charlotte was struck in the moment and was just not able to process this wild night. Rhea sensed this and moved behind Charlotte, turning her into a passionate lip lock. Charlotte, who was shocked and struck, quickly remembered the past one hour and the slut Charlotte was back in action. Rhea broke the kiss and gave her a look that Charlotte knew now too well. Bayley and Natalya were now even more shocked but nothing could have prepared them for what was about to happen next.

Charlotte dropped her long coat to expose her naked body to all three woman in the room and went down on her knees like a good little bitch. She then broke the silence.

Charlotte: "I'm not a queen. I'm a slut. Mistress Rhea was kind enough to show me my true place and she suggested that since you were the first woman to finger my ass and she was the first woman to fuck me, it would be only nice that you both take my double cherry."

Charlotte was shivering like a mess as the words came out of her mouth. Rhea moved behind her and was moving her hands through her hair to let her know, it was quite alright to give up. Bayley was shell shocked, her queen and the biggest butt buster in WWE history just asked her to fuck her ass. Natalya was even more shocked with all the information but she could not take her eyes of Charlotte's ass, which had Rhea's name on it.

Natalya had seen Beth's downfall from her own eyes, Bayley had seen Sasha become a bitch on the main roster but this was truly something else. Rhea Ripley had done the unthinkable. She had claim Charlotte fucking Flair and she was up for sharing this perfect booty.

An evil smile came across Bayley face, she wanted to top a 3rd grade delusional switch like Natalya and god gave her naked Charlotte Flair tonight, she was truly dreaming this shit. Her trance was broken by Rhea.

Rhea: "Believe it Bayley, your queen is now just a bitch! The sooner you accept it, the sooner you can help her fulfil her purpose on life, being butt fucked by 2 dicks"

Bayley could not help but laugh at that passive aggressive statement but she decided to control the situation and she moved towards a naked Charlotte. She grabbed her hair which caused Charlotte to yelp in pain and look up, to see a smiling Bayley looking at her with amusement. She was about to say something when Bayley spit in her mouth. Right inside it and then said one thing alone something which shocked both Rhea and Natalya.

Bayley: "Swallow"

Charlotte was too shocked to process this but her submissive urges made her follow the order, something which made both Bayley and Rhea laugh out loud and Natalya to smile at the predicament of the new queen.

The next few moments were a blur for the former queen, Bayley her favourite bottom bitch took her by her hair to the bed where Natalya was already on all fours, bend her over and decided to put her face between those perfect meaty cheeks. She had done this a thousand times but unlike the last time, the queen was moaning her name at the first lick. This seemed to amuse both Bayley and Rhea.

Natalya too at the moment wished that she was tied down and was part of the action but she was too smart to not say anything and just enjoy the downfall of yet another alpha. She remembered Beth and what it was like once AJ had broken her. The gangbang that she took active part in was a legendary moment but this was somehow special, this was a secret that only three woman knew till now and she was glad that she was part of such elite group for once.

The queen was now openly begging for a cock up her ass. Bayley was probably dreaming this shit but she could never deny her queen the privilege. She decided to bring the biggest strap on she had and violently shove all 10 inches up the queen's butt. This was something the queen always did with her subject and now the queen was receiving the same treatment and that too from the bottom bitch of WWE.

The former Women's Champion was then horrified at the revelation of the Bayley's proficiency with a strap-on. Within seconds Charlotte was moaning loudly in pleasure. The sound of which was like music to all the women in the locker room.

Suddenly Rhea started to untie Natalya which was shocking to all in the room but no one dared to argue. Rhea then brought the butt plug which was in the queen's ass to Natalya mouth who feasted on it like it was chocolate candy. This made Rhea smile, but Natalya was still struck on the scene in front of her and Rhea sensed that she too wanted some part of the action.

Rhea: "Like what you see Nattie?"

A sharp spank was followed the question. Nattie then just nodded and Rhea was satisfied by the answer.

Rhea: "Grab a strap on, the only bottom today in this room would be our Queen"

The fact that Charlotte was still called a queen was humiliating enough for her; it made her see how far she had fallen. She then decided to welcome Natalya monster cock in her mouth. This made Rhea clap in happiness.

Rhea then decided, now was the time for the ultimate showdown and decided to enter the game. She asked Bayley to pay attention to that pussy while she claimed her bitch's ass. Charlotte flair was not just losing her double cherry; she was also getting triple stuffed. It truly was quite a night that she was having.

"Gahhhh..glahhhh!" Charlotte choked and slobbered along the full length of Natalya's dick. Her eyes were already fluttering in ecstasy. Rhea decided to let her bitch have some relief and asked her to cum, which made the queen heart flutter. She came in an instant which amused both the other woman in the room. Rhea Ripley truly owned Charlotte Flair.

As the queen was lying on the bed, broken and tired the new alpha of the locker room asked her to spread her cheeks for the superior woman in the room to see and enjoy. Charlotte whimpered and followed the order like a good bitch. It was quite a sight to behold, the former alpha kneeling on bed, face down-ass up, with Rhea name on her ass, presenting her ass to woman who were her bitches but now felt like her superior. Both Bayley and Natalya could not help but smile at the former mistress predicament and both made their feeling know by letting out some sharp spanks to the already red coloured behind of their Queen.

Rhea then asked Bayley to come join her in stretching the queen's hole with 2 dicks at one time and asking Natalya to record this act. Both women felt overjoyed at the task in hand.

With 2 dicks in her ass the queen could not help but scream and this led to the laughter filling the room as the screams quickly turned to moans and then to some begging, begging for release. They truly showed their skills with the cock and Rhea specially showed why she belonged at the top. The queen then squirted all over the bed, something that she didn't knew she was capable off. It was yet another sign of how far she had fallen. Rhea just smiled at her bitch's capabilities.

The queen then fell down and passed out which made all 3 woman laugh out loud. Rhea then broke the laughter with what the next step is going to be to humiliate the queen even more.

Rhea:" Bayley, tomorrow you will claim Charlotte ass in front of the locker room. We will act like you have been the one to break Charlotte. It will get you the respect you desire and will be a final punch in the gut for this cocky bitch. Use Nattie to double stuff this bitch too"

Bayley went down on her knees and started kissing Rhea boot, a sign for her gratefulness and Natalya followed. This made Rhea laugh out loud.

While the bitches were busy worshipping her boots, only she knew the reason behind this generosity. She knew the queen had a friend in the locker-room and The Man would not let this pass by easily. She knew throwing Bayley to the wolf would buy her time to do the impossible, Bring Becky Lynch down.

( THE END for now....)

(The Queen will return soon)