Queen Maker Ch. 03

Story Info
Honeymoon period.
10.9k words
4.43
5.2k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own The Gifted. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Lorna Dane was a little taken off guard when she woke up to find she wasn't alone, but her memories quickly came flooding back so by the time she opened her eyes and was greeted by shoulder length blonde hair she smiled warmly and gently but firmly pulled Esme Frost closer to her, if that was even possible at this point. At first glance people probably wouldn't think Lorna was a cuddler, and she certainly wanted to keep it that way as she had a reputation to uphold.

But when it was someone she trusted, someone she loved, she liked to be held, and for better or for worse Esme had become someone she trusted and loved. And Lorna really, really liked being the big spoon, especially as she got to take the opportunity to watch Esme sleep and marvel at just how beautiful her girlfriend was.

Honestly Lorna had no idea how long she stared at the other girl, but it couldn't have been that long before Esme stirred and groggily murmured, "Hey."

"Hey." Lorna grinned, before protesting as Esme tried to move, "No you don't!"

"But, we have to get up." Esme protested, "We have training, and we should have breakfast first."

"We don't have to do anything." Lorna argued, "We should stay here."

There was a brief pause and then Esme pointed out, "We shouldn't just stay in bed all day."

"I'm not talking about all day, just the morning." Lorna promised, although she wasn't sure she meant it, and Esme knew it, so she quickly added, "Have you ever just taken a morning to relax?"

Esme gave Lorna a look, and then when that wasn't enough to suffice she reminded the other girl, "I told you, I never had a girlfriend before. Or a boyfriend. Not really. And I wasn't exactly looking to snuggle with my targets, or people I was using to reach my target."

"Yeah, but you never just had a lazy morning all by yourself?" Lorna gently pushed.

"No." Esme said as if such a thing was absurd, "Why would anyone waste time like that?"

"Because it's fun." Lorna answered simply.

Turning around in the other girl's arms Esme smiled, "Last night was fun."

"Yeah, it was." Lorna chuckled proudly as Esme began kissing her neck, which she allowed for a few long seconds before grabbing the blonde's head, pulling it back and then kissing Esme on top of her forehead after telling her, "And now we're relaxing."

Esme pouted, "Wow, my first morning with a real girlfriend, and she's already turning me down for sex? That's got to be some kind of record."

"I'm not turning you down." Lorna quickly corrected, "I'm... postponing."

"Postponing?" Esme questioned indignantly.

"Uh-huh." Lorna insisted.

"So, just so I've got this straight, the 'stereotypical bad girl' is turning down sex in favour of morning cuddles?" Esme questioned mockingly, "And you call me a marshmallow?"

Lorna grinned sweetly, leaned in and in the most clearly playful tone she could muster told her lover, "If you tell anyone, I'll kill you."

Which led to both girls chuckling wickedly, and then Esme pointed out, "My sisters will be so mad if we skip training."

"Isn't that just another reason to do it?" Lorna teased.

"This isn't a game Lorna." Esme scolded, actually becoming a little angry, "We're not just training for fun. We're trying to keep you and our cause alive."

"I know, and I'm grateful. It's just..." Lorna hesitated, before gently cupping Esme's cheek, loving how the other girl seemed to melt into it as she softly told her, "This is new, and we should take time to enjoy it. Shouldn't we? I mean, what's the point of fighting for a better world, if we can't find a few moments to enjoy ourselves along the way?"

There was a long pause, and then Esme offered, "One hour..."

Lorna beamed, "Absolutely. One hour of cuddling, then we train."

"No." Esme corrected with a grin, "One hour of doing whatever you want, and then one hour of doing whatever I want. Then we train. Deal?"

That wicked grin had Lorna gulping softly, but then she nodded her head, "Deal."

*

Living up to their deal Esme spent the best part of the next hour allowing Lorna just to cuddle with her for the most part, but towards the end they found themselves making out quite a bit. In an attempt to turn down their libido, or at least trying, Lorna suggested ordering room service in this the last five minutes, meaning that Esme used at lease some of her time to allow them to eat breakfast.

But somehow, even the way Esme ate breakfast was erotic to Lorna, and she was pretty sure that the other girl wasn't even trying. It was embarrassing really, just how into Esme she had become, although at that point Lorna was too ready for sex to really care, which was increasingly the case as they finished their breakfast.

"So?" Lorna questioned.

"So?" Esme grinned.

"Do your worst." Lorna challenged.

"Oh, be careful what you wish for." Esme grinned. There was a long pause before Esme ordered, "Lay down on your back."

"Like this?" Lorna asked nervously, doing as she was told.

"Uh-huh." Esme confirmed, laying beside Polaris an looking her up and down, Lorna feeling naked despite the fact that she had been that way since she woke up. Then Esme purred, "I get it, you know? Why you feel you have to top me? And not just because I can read your mind. Mmmmm, it just seems to fit, doesn't it? The bad girl with the rebellious hair colour, and the prim and proper looking blonde? Yeah, I bet if we even held hands in public people would imagine we were together, and that I would totally be the bottom. And don't get me wrong, mmmmm, I love playing that role for you. And you're so, so good at playing the top. But the thing is, it doesn't have to be that way. Top, bottom, it's all just bull-shit. Anyone can top anyone, if they're both in the right mood. The question is, will you let me top you, my Queen? Because I only want this, if you do."

Which was maybe the most manipulative bull-shit Esme had ever inflicted upon Lorna. Because seriously, telling her she didn't have too, after perfectly getting her in the mood to say yes? What was that? Because it definitely wasn't Lorna making a decision out of the blue, free of any influence.

Although after everything they had been through during their still surprisingly short relationship Lorna was surprised to discover that all Esme really had to do was ask, and she would probably do it. At least when it came to sex. Because this girl had easily redefined her understanding of pleasure, and it only seemed right to give her what she wanted. And that was before that speech designed to turn Lorna on.

Pretty much helpless to do anything else Lorna nodded and whimpered, "Okay."

"Okay?" Esme questioned with a wicked smile, "I'm gonna need a little more than that."

"You haven't told me what you want, exactly." Lorna pointed out cheekily.

Esme gave a conceding nod, and then reach down to gently stroke her prize, "Just for you to relax, and take whatever I give you..."

Pretty much since she laid down Lorna could feel fingertip sliding all over her body, and she was in such a far gone state she wasn't even aware if they were real, or if Esme was just using her mind to fuck with hers, or a combination of both. All she knew for sure was that there was a hand sliding down her stomach and cupping her wet pussy, causing Lorna to cry out and then whimper pathetically.

She then continued to embarrass herself with those sounds as for the next few minutes Esme tortured her by gently stroking her needy twat while staring at her with such intensity Lorna could barely keep her gaze. Which was actually all it took for her to plead for more.

"Please..." Lorna weakly whimpered.

"What?" Esme teased evilly, "I can't give you what you want, if you won't tell me what it is..."

Lorna literally growled in frustration, and then demanded, "Fuck me! Fuck my pussy, mmmmm, fuck it with your fingers you bitch! Come on, do it! Do it! Fucking do it, aaaaaahhhhh fuckkkkkkk! Fuck me! Oooooooh fuck! You wanna top me? Huh? So do it! Finger fuck my fucking cunt! Do it! Please? Oh Esme, Esme! Ohhhhhhh Esme, ah fuck!"

That was all it took for Esme to slid a finger inside of her, and for Lorna to let out an embarrassing loud gasp, followed by an equally loud moan from that initial penetration. Then she continued moaning happily as Esme buried that finger up to the knuckle inside her cunt and then started pumping it in and out of her. God, Esme was so, so good at this.

Which was unsurprising, given that she was literally a mindreader, but still, it was impressive just how good she could make Lorna feel with just one finger. Which made Lorna wonder if this was how Esme felt during all those times she had gleefully fingered her. And honestly, Lorna hoped so because maybe more than anything she wanted to know that she was able to return some of the ecstasy she had felt when Esme's head was between her legs.

Just thinking about it now made Lorna whimper rather loudly. Or maybe that was the finger pumping in and out of her? Or a combination of both? Whatever the case it was hard to care when it felt this good, especially when Esme leaned down and started pressing kisses all over her face and neck, making Lorna preen with delight.

She then tried taking control again by grabbing Esme's face and pulling her into another kiss, but surprisingly Esme wasn't having any of it. No, instead she curled her finger inside her, hitting an extra sensitive spot inside of Lorna and making it easier for Esme to pull a gasp out of her. Which she did while giving her another wicked smile as she continued the controlling fingering.

Which in turn led Lorna to complain, but she didn't get very far, "Esme..."

"We're doing what I want." Esme quickly reminded her, "And what I want is for you to just lay back and let me have my way with you."

"I, oh, I thought it only counted if I wanted it too?" Lorna questioned.

"You do, don't you?" Esme questioned, slowing down the speed of her thrusts to make it easy for her lover to reply.

There was a brief pause as Lorna blushed and fought the urge to merely say yes, instead keeping only some of her dignity as she simply replied, "I, I want a kiss."

"Oh baby, all you had to do was ask." Esme grinned wickedly, closing the distance between them.

Defiantly Lorna lifted her head up to meet Esme's lips with her own, making the blonde smile against her mouth at the tiny rebellion. Although it was quickly forgotten as the two girls became lost in another kiss, this unlike any they had shared so far this morning, as it was filled with heat and need.

It was also long and passionate, but they'd had several kisses like that so far, those combined with just being next to Esme's perfect body, knowing the other girl wanted to do wicked things to her, had easily made Lorna ready for the fingering, and meant she was ready to cum embarrassingly quickly. Although for better or for worse Esme continued at a slower pace after the kissing started, and might have even slowed down even more.

As much as a gentle fingering was a relief it was also a curse, because soon Lorna was craving what she was being treated to before, and Esme seemed to be smirking against her mouth in a clear sign that she knew just that. Which prompted the blonde to rub her clit with her thumb, perhaps equalling the pleasure Lorna had been receiving earlier, but really she wanted a harder fingering too.

Esme then gave her the opportunity to ask for it by breaking the kiss and beginning to go back and forth between her neck, her face and her lips, covering the first two in kisses and then lingering on her mouth. This gave Lorna plenty of time to ask, but she didn't want to give Esme the satisfaction.

It was only a matter of time before Lorna caved, they both knew that. Esme was just too good at this for her not too. But Lorna was confident she could hold back for at least a little longer.

After all, this was basically what she wanted, to stay in bed with Esme and relax. Okay, it wasn't very relaxing right now, but her inevitable release would make up for that, and as passionate and as needy as everything felt Esme's love for her shined through. Which again made Lorna feel guilty about the way she treated Esme during their first time together, and as fun as it had been she definitely preferred the way that the beautiful blonde was making love to her now.

Perhaps Esme didn't agree, or was just finally in the mood for something else, as Lorna didn't need to say a word for the pace to be increased and a second finger to be added to the equation. Which was briefly enough to satisfy her, but then Esme just kept it at that pace, which was almost but not quite enough to make Lorna cum, which was impressively devious, even for her.

Especially as she gave her another long, deep kiss in which Lorna could feel every knowing smirk which crossed Esme's face at her handiwork, just as the blonde could feel the green headed girl whimpering, gasping and moaning into her mouth throughout that kiss. Sure enough this was just a little too much for Lorna to take, although she did herself proud by not immediately breaking and giving Esme what she wanted.

As proud as she was for resisting a little ultimately Lorna broke the kiss and babbled, "Please make me cum! I need to cum! Please? I need it! Please Esme, I need-"

"You need to look in my eyes as you cum for me!" Esme interrupted with a growl.

Which was quickly followed by a third finger being added to Lorna's cunt, a rapid increase to the pace and the constant bashing of her clit. Combined with the intense stares Esme was giving her and it was more than enough to make Lorna cum, the Mistress of Magnetism struggling to remember to keep her eyes open and focused on the other girl as Esme effortlessly finger fucked her throughout that orgasm and through several more before finally decreasing her pace.

Then Esme gave Lorna a soft, sweet kiss and then push around fingers into her mouth to suck Lorna's cum from them, moaning erotically as she did so. Which was more than enough to give Lorna the strength, or more accurately the adrenaline, flipped their positions and pin Esme's body with her own.

"My turn now?" Lorna growled against Esme's lips.

"God yes." Esme replied softly.

The kiss was barely paused for that little bit of consent before Lorna started grinding down on top of Esme, pressing their naked bodies together in all the right places. It would have been so easy to reach between their bodies and start fingering Esme's cunt, or maybe crawl down her body so she could taste her again, but no. Lorna wanted to try something new. Something different.

So she just kept grinding herself against Esme while making sure they were perfectly aligned, especially their pussies. Which felt extra-good considering Lorna was still receiving after-shocks from her orgasms, and Esme was aching for at least one of her own. Something she received soon enough, Lorna was determined to make sure of that.

At the same time Esme had taken it upon herself to tease her to the point of frustration, and what was worst top her, something Lorna was sure she would never hear the end of, which would pretty much ensure that it wasn't a one time thing. Admittedly Lorna had to admit she wasn't entirely against that, but it didn't stop her from wanting to punish her girlfriend for her actions.

Which was actually kind of easy, considering she had done this before, as all it took was working Esme up until Lorna was sure she was going to cum and then slowing down the pace of the grinding. A few times she even slowed down to a stop, which really had Esme whimpering adorably, especially when Lorna pulled away from her mouth to kiss her neck.

Soon after that Esme whimpered pathetically, "Lorna please..."

"Please what?" Lorna chuckled against Esme's ear, "I'm not the telepath, remember?"

"Fuck me!" Esme clarified, "Mmmmm, fuck me and make me cum!"

"What happened to please?" Lorna teased, "And my proper title?"

There was a brief pause, then Esme replied, "Please Lorna, my Queen, make me cum. Make me cum, oh fuck, please make me cum!"

"Louder!" Lorna pushed.

"Please make me cum hard! Ohhhhhhh Goooooodddddddd, my Queen, fuck me hard and make me cum!" Esme obediently cried out much louder than before, "FUCK ME! Oh fuck, mmmmm yessssss, just like that. Oh God, I don't care how you do it, just please make me cum. Please Lorna, my Queen... my girlfriend, fuck me and make me cum! Yessssss, that's it, oh yes, ooooooohhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeesssssssss, ah fuck!"

For a few long seconds Lorna was content with just listening to Esme beg for her, but as much as she would have liked to have tried to listen for longer, ideally all day, she just couldn't resist making her girlfriend cum for her. It was a little bit weird to do it in this position, as it kind of felt like she was bullying Esme's twat into submission with her own, and Lorna liked that. Besides, she was literally mounting the other girl like a man traditionally mounted a woman.

Like a bored married straight couple going through the motions in missionary, only instead it was so, so gay, as Lorna had never been more aware that she was having sex with a woman. In fact she liked it so much that despite how tired her cunt was she was able to cum again, just like this. Not quite as hard as Esme, but it was still impressive.

During Esme's first climax Lorna just listened to every little sound her girlfriend made, and without needing to be told Esme stared into her eyes, making it that much more intimate, like revenge for what came before. Then Lorna really got revenge by squeezing a hand in between their bodies and sticking two fingers straight into Esme's cunt, pretty much immediately triggering another orgasm.

She then hammered those fingers in and out of Esme's pussy while frantically kissing her for a few long minutes, then when she was confident she had properly return the favour she slowly bought her girl down from her high, pulled her fingers out of her and pretended like she was going to give Esme the pleasure of sucking those fingers clean, before of course taking those juices for herself. Which caused a soft chuckle to be exchanged between them as Lorna stared into Esme's eyes while cleaning those fingers.

After they were clean and Lorna had taken them out of her mouth there was a long and slightly awkward pause before she murmured, "God, I adore you."

"I, adore you too." Esme beamed, the smile on her face making it clear she knew what Lorna had really meant, even if the green haired girl wasn't ready to use the L word yet.

*

The next morning was nowhere near as pleasant for Lorna as she woke up with a horribly familiar feeling, causing her eyes to go wide before she bolted upright and ran for her bathroom. Well, Esme was still sleeping soundly in her arms, prompting Lorna to carefully untangle herself. She still did it fast, causing Esme to wake up in the process, but at least she tried, right? She also ran just as quickly, yet is quietly as she could.

Which wasn't very, but it was the thought that counts. Although in exchange for her chivalry she had to hold her hand over her mouth as she ran into the bathroom, certainly grateful that her room was an ensuite. If it had been any further away there was no way that she would get there in time before puking her guts out all over the floor.

Being abandoned by their father was normally enough to make most people drink, but Lorna Dane also had the excuse of being a mutant, so like the stereotypical bad girl she was she had spent a lot of years drinking heavily, and suffering the consequences of it. So this highly unpleasant experience wasn't a big deal for her, except it was her first bout of morning sickness in weeks. Since just before she joined the Hellfire Club.

MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers