Queen Maker Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lorna!" Esme exclaimed.

"Or should that be eating out? Yeah, we've been eating out a lot, if you know what I mean?" Lorna grinned wickedly, "And I assume you'd rather we didn't do that at the dinner table?"

"No." Phoebe glared coldly.

"It's bad enough getting echoes of it." Sophie grumbled, quickly reassuring Lorna, "Not because you're a girl, but because of the intensity of your sappy feelings."

"And all the sex." Phoebe added.

"And that." Sophie agreed, "Seriously, who needs to have that much sex?"

"I really don't know why I bother to leave my room." Andy grumbled to himself, before quickly telling Lorna she glared at him, "But I'm super happy for you, I really am."

"Thanks." Lorna half-heartedly smiled at him, before glaring at her girlfriend's sisters, "I'm glad someone is."

"They're just mad because they got yelled at by management while we were busy having sex." Esme said softly.

"You wish." Phoebe scoffed, "But it's worse than that. Much worse."

"They wanna see you. Both of you." Sophie revealed nervously, which admittedly made Lorna a little nervous.