Queen Maker Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Which was kind of suspicious. Just like the fact that she hadn't had a nightmare in weeks, normally she was haunted by them, but she had mostly dismissed that as being happy with her choices, and more recently with her girlfriend. But now she found herself questioning those things again, especially as the sickness in her stomach slowly faded.

All but confirming her suspicions Lorna turned to see a familiar blonde with glowing blue eyes staring at her from the doorway, and she huffed, "Do you mind? This, this isn't something anyone wants a witness too."

Completely ignoring her girlfriend's words Esme quickly scurried into the room and kneeled down beside Lorna while asking, "Are you gonna puke again? Do you need me to hold your hair back?"

"Seriously Esme, get out!" Lorna snapped, before adding in a softer tone, "I don't want you to see me like this."

"Why? Just because you threw up?" Esme scoffed, "Newsflash sweetie, everyone's done it, and so, so much worse. Humans, mutants, we're all gross some of the time, and a little vomit is nothing compared to some of the things I've seen inside people's heads."

"That doesn't mean I want you to watch me puke." Lorna grumbled.

"And believe me, if I really thought you wanted me to leave, I would." Esme soothed, cautiously reaching out and beginning to rub Lorna's stomach while her eyes were glowing blue again, "There, is that better?"

"Yeah." Lorna admitted, staring thoughtfully at her girlfriend, "So, wanting to throw up, nightmares... fears... you can really make that stuff just go away, huh?"

"Sort of." Esme confessed, holding her hand to her mouth as if she was wanting to throw up.

When realisation hit a few seconds later Lorna felt stupid for taking so long, and enraged Esme would do this to herself, "Wait, you're taking the bullet for me? Esme!"

"It's not that big a deal." Esme argued weakly.

"Bull-shit." Lorna scoffed.

"Hey, it's not a bullet." Esme argued, before playfully adding, "Believe me, I know the difference."

"Well I want you to stop, this instant." Lorna snapped, "I'm a grown woman, I don't need you babying me."

"But, I can decrease it down to almost nothing." Esme argued, before covering her mouth again as her stomach lurched, which certainly didn't help her case, "You, you just have it really bad this morning."

There was a long pause, and then Lorna grumbled, "Just how long have you been doing this?"

"Well..." Esme hesitated.

"Esme!" Lorna insisted.

"Like I said, it's no big deal." Esme whined.

"Just tell me." Lorna pushed.

There was a brief pause, and then Esme pointed out, "Can't you tell?"

Another brief pause as Lorna thought it over, then she groaned, "Since you showed up at the Mutant Underground? Really Esme? You hadn't even started recruiting me yet?"

"What? I wanted your head to be clear when rescuing my sisters, and especially when I was trying to recruit you, because I knew you would join willingly if I could just get through to you." Esme argued, then when her girlfriend gave her a look she admitted with a grumble, "And it's not my fault I was so into you when we met I wanted to help you. But that's all this is, me helping you. Which I live for. So please, please don't make me stop. It's not so bad, I swear. Look, do you see me throwing up? No, because it really isn't that bad for me, so really just leaving you to suffer would be ludicrous. Especially if it's just to placate your fragile ego. So seriously Lorna, let me do this for you. I, I'm putting my foot down. I'm not going to stop helping you, so there."

Childishly initially Esme stuck out her tongue at her, forcing a laugh out of Lorna, then after a long pause she grumbled, "I would kiss your stupid mouth right now if I didn't have puke breath."

Esme gave a little smile in response to show she was touched, before she quickly leaned in to steal a kiss, lingering there for a few long seconds before pulling back slightly and telling her, "Like I said, it doesn't bother me."

"Yeah, because you love me." Lorna chuckled, which was meant to be mocking but came across as more playful, and even affectionate.

"Yes, I do." Esme said softly.

"Well..." Lorna blushed bashfully after a brief and awkward pause, before turning her head away and starting to get up, "I don't have to puke any more, and thanks for that by the way, so why don't you let me brush my teeth and rinse my mouth, and then we can kiss some more?"

"Why? I told you, it doesn't bother me." Esme gently pushed.

"It bothers me." Lorna said firmly, before adding in a softer tone, "So just give me like, five seconds, okay?"

"Okay." Esme pouted childishly.

That pout may have been childish, but it was also adorable, and made Lorna want to do something embarrassing, like leaned down to kiss Esme's forehead and tell her that she loved her. Or maybe just give in and kiss that pretty mouth of hers, before telling her the same thing. But Lorna refused to show such weakness, and she felt gross and wanted to get the taste out of her mouth, so instead she turned her back on Esme to grab her toothbrush, toothpaste and mouthwash.

For a few minutes things were mundane, then all of a sudden Esme was pressing herself against Lorna's back, reminding Lorna that they were both still naked. Which initially made her smile, along with Esme pressing kisses to her back and shoulders, but then she got annoyed with her girlfriend's inpatients.

"Hey!" Lorna protested after spitting, looking over her shoulder, "What did I say?"

"You said five seconds." Esme pointed out with false innocence, "It's been way more than that now."

"You, oh, you know what I meant." Lorna pointed out, although she was interrupted with a moan as Esme attacked a particularly sensitive spot on her neck.

"I know, but if your lips are off-limits, why should the rest of you go unworshipped?" Esme questioned playfully, leaning in whispering to Lorna's ear, "Why wait for your lips, when I want to slide mine all over your beautiful body? Why not taste everything you have to offer? Make you feel good? Make you feel things you never imagined? Make you cum like never before?"

The combination of those words, and Esme emphasising them by nipping at her earlobe, had Lorna moaning in delirious anticipation for a few long seconds, before she quipped, "Big talk."

"Do you doubt me?" Esme grinned against her ear.

Lorna smirked, and then challenged, "Show me what you got, telepath."

Immediately accepting the challenge with a giggle Esme began kissing all over her as Lorna casually went back to cleaning her teeth. Lorna even briefly considered mentioning she wasn't impressed, but she had no doubt that Esme was just warming up to something, and maybe even lulling her into a false sense of security. She couldn't have guessed just how right she was, or what Esme would have done next, given the way that she and her sisters dressed.

Although it wasn't so scandalous at first, just Esme kissing her way down Lorna's spine which made the green haired girl smirk wickedly with anticipation, and then giggle in surprise and confusion as instead of sliding her lips around her hips and down her legs, or even better right around to her pussy, Esme literally kissed her ass.

First it was one peck to her right cheek, and then one to her left, which seemed pretty harmless. Weird, but harmless, and kind of sweet as it was Esme living up to her promise of sliding her lips all over Lorna's body.

But then Esme slowly pulled Lorna's butt cheeks apart with both hands and slowly slid her tongue up the entire length of her crack, causing the stereotypical bad girl who was too cool to be shocked to practically choke on her toothpaste and for her eyes to go cartoonishly wide. That expression was glued to her face for a few long seconds as Esme repeated the lick, and teased her even more by pressing her lips up and down Lorna's ass crack, until she found the strength to say something.

"God Esme, really?" Lorna moaned softly after spitting again.

"What? No one ever do this for you?" Esme questioned.

"You already know the answer to that." Lorna groaned softly.

There was a brief pause, and then Esme asked, "Do you want me to stop?"

Lorna bit her lip and considered this briefly, before shaking her head, which was more than enough to get Esme to continue. Continue eating her ass! Stepford housewife looking Esme Frost was eating her ass! Fuck! Her girlfriend was eating her ass! Fuck, fuck, FUCK! Oh fuck, it felt good.

Especially when Esme stopped playing around licking her ass crack and got down to some serious butt munching, concentrating on that forbidden hole and worshipping it with her tongue. Lorna had no idea that something this twisted could feel this good, but she welcomed it from her surprisingly kinky girlfriend, which she made clear from loud moans, groans, gasps, whimpers and cries of pure pleasure.

Which should have been enough, but Esme was clearly feeling cheeky, as she pulled away suddenly and repeated, "I said, do you want me to stop?"

"Fuck no!" Lorna moaned, and then just to make it clear quickly added, "Eat my fucking ass you dirty little bitch! Fucking eat it! Oh God, it feels so good. I can't believe you would actually lick an ass hole. Mmmmm, I love it! Ohhhhhhh, and I love you! Please Esme, baby, lick my butt hole! Tongue it good, oooooooh yessssssss, oooooohhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk, Esme!"

It felt so ridiculous, and extremely annoying, to be begging to get her ass hole licked, but Lorna would have been lying if she said she didn't enjoy it, or Esme teasing her by just enjoying the show for a few long seconds. It was a miracle Lorna didn't lose her temper and lash out. Hell, she even got kind of into it, bending right over the sink and wiggling her ass right in Esme's face.

Well, truth be told she got a little close to losing her temper, just before Esme buried her pretty little face back into Lorna's butt, pushing deeper than ever and licking her forbidden hole even more passionately, which totally made up for the teasing Lorna had to endure.

Just to make sure Esme didn't stop again Lorna continued the words of encouragement in between her moans, groans, gasps, whimpers and cries of pure pleasure, although honestly at this point she wasn't really paying attention to what she was saying.

Then she remembered Esme seemed to like it when she took control, so instead of giving into her desire to surrender Lorna instead reached back, grabbed a firm hold of that pretty little blonde head and pressed it firmly into her backside. Predictably this caused Esme to moan into her butt, which in turn caused Lorna to smile with triumph, and then return her attention to cleaning her teeth. Or at least, she tried her very best, but the other girl just made it so hard.

It was bad enough when Esme was just sliding her tongue up and down Lorna's ass hole, but then she started swirling it around, and literally trying to push it inside. She didn't get very far, but it was far enough to make it extra thrilling.

Then Esme had just had to bring her hand up and start rubbing Lorna's pussy, gently at first, but it was more than enough to make the green headed girl forget all about cleaning her teeth in favour of clutching onto the basin with both hands while pushing her butt back against her girlfriend and crying out loudly with pure joy. And yet it wasn't enough. No, Lorna wanted more. She wanted Esme to make her cum, and she knew just what she had to do to get it.

Admittedly it took a while for Lorna to summon the self-control it took to actually say the words, but eventually in between her sounds of pleasure she got out, "Fuck me! Ohhhhhhh, fuck me baby! Make me cum! Oooooooh yesssssssss, fuck me, fuck me, fuckkkkkkkk meeeeeee, mmmmm fuck! Oh Esme! Fuck me Esme, fuck me with your fingers, ohhhhhhh, finger fuck me! Oh yes, fuck me! Oh Esme, baby, ohhhhhhh baby, oh fuck aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh Goooooooddddddddd yeeeeeeeeessssssss, fuck me!"

Again it took a frustratingly long time but eventually Esme slipped first one and then two fingers inside of Lorna's pussy and then pumped them in and out of her. Which after the kinky thrill of getting her ass eaten for the very first time, by another girl no less, was more than enough to push Lorna to the edge of orgasm, this time Esme keeping her there just long enough for her to want to beg for more again, before that was exactly what she got.

Oh yes, Esme curled her fingers inside her and used her thumb to rub Lorna's clit, while still frantically eating her ass. And that was it, Lorna came while having her pussy, clit and ass hole stimulated at the same time, making it a truly unique orgasm, which was something she could very happily get used too.

Being the generous lover that she was Esme not only fucked Lorna through that climax, but then immediately started working her way up to another, and it was really, really tempting to allow her to keep going, but instead Lorna was overcome by the need to return the favour. Even if that wasn't necessarily the same thing, as while Lorna wasn't entirely against that idea she wanted to do something else to her precious Esme.

Something more, dominant. Which was why she reluctantly pushed Esme's head away from her butt, and pushed the other girl's hand away from her cunt before staggering on shaky legs into the shower. She then turned back to find Esme grinning at her, and shamelessly sticking first one finger and then the other into her mouth and then sucking them clean while moaning.

"Get in here." Lorna growled after a few long seconds of watching the finger cleaning, which of course caused Esme to grin and quickly obey.

As soon as she was in range Lorna grabbed her girlfriend and turned them around so she could shove Esme against the wall. This took Esme off guard, and initially she yelped in surprise, and a little pain, which made Lorna feel briefly guilty. But then the blonde grinned to show she was okay, and once again she enjoyed the rough treatment, which in turn made the green headed girl smirk.

Then she went in as if for a kiss, only to linger over Esme's lips for a few long seconds, and then instead go for her neck. And these weren't just gentle pecks. No, this was Lorna marking her territory, barely wasting any time with kisses before digging her teeth into the soft flesh she found there, which naturally caused the telepath to cry out with delight.

While she was doing this Lorna slid her hands all over Esme's body, initially starting by smacking her ass, and squeezing it, then sliding her hand upwards to do the same with the blonde's tits, before finally pushing it down to where both girls wanted it the most. Namely to Esme's pussy, which as always was deliciously hot and wet for her, Lorna suddenly overwhelmed with the need to drop to her knees and taste her girlfriend, like she had last night.

But no, she had other plans for her girl. Plans which involve gentle rubbing for a few long minutes while continuing to dig her teeth into Esme's neck, and then linger over her lips again until it was painful for both of them not to kiss. But Lorna held back, not because she thought it was weird to kiss Esme after what she had just done, but she was just having so much fun teasing her.

Which was why Lorna leaned in and growled against Esme's ear, "Such a dirty girl. Mmmmmm, couldn't even wait for me to be done brushing my teeth before you're all over me, huh? Ohhhhhh, and not just all over me, but actually licking my ass hole? Tell me, ooooooh, what kind of a shameless slut would do something so nasty?"

"One that would do anything for you." Esme moaned without hesitation, and then added with a grin against Lorna's ear, "Mmmmmm, and someone who likes it."

"Yeah, that's what I thought." Lorna smirked, reaching over with the hand which wasn't rubbing Esme's pussy and turning on the water, "I'm supposed to be getting ready for my day, and here you are distracting me by shoving your tongue up my fucking butt! Mmmmmm, I bet I could literally wash your mouth out, and still taste it, ohhhhhh, cause you were so deep in my ass."

"Doesn't, oh, it doesn't stop you from wanting to kiss me." Esme grinned cheekily.

"No..." Lorna moaned thoughtfully, while pulling back to look into Esme's eyes, "It doesn't..."

Making good on her words Lorna finally kissed Esme, once again tasting herself on the other girl's lips, albeit a different part of her. She hadn't been sure what to expect, except that she hoped it wasn't unpleasant. Thankfully it wasn't, and to Lorna's delight she found it was just as thrilling to taste her ass on Esme's lips and tongue as it was tasting her cum and pussy cream, meaning that the two girls got to enjoy another deep and passionate kiss, the type of which they enjoyed having with each other.

Which was especially the case whenever they were fucking, in this case Lorna slowly pushing and a very wet finger into Esme's cunt, pumping it in and out a few times before adding a second finger, all of which made her girlfriend moan so delightfully into her mouth.

They stayed that way for a very long time, eventually switching between passionate kisses to worshipping each other's necks and faces, even whispering soft and loving words to each other. Admittedly the last part was mostly Lorna, and her words were taunting and possessive just as much as they were soft and loving, but both things seem to do the trick in pushing Esme closer to the edge, and then inevitably over it.

Of course it was her fingers doing most of the work, Lorna pumping them in and out softly and gently at first but gradually increasing her pace, rubbing Esme's clit with her thumb, curling her fingers inside her girlfriend and eventually adding a third finger, a combination which was enough to give Esme her first couple of orgasms.

It was very tempting for Lorna to keep going like that, or to drop to her knees and eat Esme out, but Lorna had a better idea. Something which would punish her girlfriend for being so naughty as to eat her ass, and to reward her for it at the same time. Something which previously Lorna could have never imagined herself doing, but then again that described other things she loved doing now with the prettiest Frost sister.

Something which would hopefully push Esme like never before. Namely stick her whole hand inside Esme's cunt and fuck her with it. Unsurprisingly thinking of her as the prettiest Frost sister had the blonde preening, showing that she was listening, and then the next thought had her blushing and staring at the green haired girl with disbelief.

"Lorna!" Esme exclaimed loudly and nervously.

"We don't have too!" Lorna quickly reassured, "I, I just thought it would be hot."

There was a brief pause, then Esme hesitantly admitted, "I've never done that before."

"Yeah, I was kind of hoping that." Lorna confessed with a grin, then leaning in to whisper into her lover's ear, "I wanna fuck you like no one's ever fucked you before. To be inside you, in a way no one has ever been. Mmmmm, please baby? You took so many of my firsts. My first time with a girl. My first time eating pussy. Ooooooh, the first time I had my ass licked. It's only fair you give me a first in return, and let me stretch you like never before, and put more of me inside you then even you ever dreamed. Ohhhhhh, and this wet little pussy is so ready for me. Soooooo ready for me to enter it. To fuck! Mmmmmm, fuck it with my whole fucking fist! Oh please Esme, mmmmmm, oh please? It's only fair."

Another brief pause, then Esme blushed, "Well... since it's only fair."

"Yesssssss, that's my girl." Lorna growled with delight, "Now relax that hot little hole of yours and let me in all the way."

As she had been talking Lorna had fingered Esme the entire time, blatantly manipulating her girlfriend to get what she wanted. Which to be fair could be considered Esme getting a taste of her own medicine, albeit not a very subtle one. Then again the Frosts weren't always subtle, especially not when it involved Lorna, making this may be that much more appropriate.