Queen Maker Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course the fingering served another purpose, namely not allowing fear and/or hesitance to cause Esme to dry or tighten up. Oh yes, Lorna was able to keep her girlfriend wet and loose while pushing her into this new and twisted thing, much to the delight of both girls, and making what came next a little easier.

Not that Lorna would really describe it as easy, but every little bit had to help. Lorna was sure she'd get the chance to find out eventually when Esme no doubt took her revenge, but for now she could only guess, and hope, that she was making this easier on her girlfriend. Certainly the little reactions she was getting from her, which Lorna was paying very close attention too, seemed to be helping.

Or maybe Esme was sluttier than she thought. Or even more into her than she thought. Whatever the case Lorna was able to push a fourth finger into Esme's cunt without too much difficulty, and her thumb was even easier than that, as she was just able to tuck it underneath the rest of her fingers.

Then came the tricky part, the part which both girls were kind of dreading, but had to be done if they were going to do this. The part where Lorna pushed forwards, stretching Esme with her knuckles, which resulted in a sharp cry from the other girl. Trying to make this as easy as possible on the blonde Lorna pulled back and then tried again, the green haired girl beginning this process so she was fucking Esme with all five fingers, and stretching her wider with every thrust.

And of course, she was whispering sweet words of encouragement to her the entire time. All of which paid off as eventually Lorna pushed forwards far enough for the knuckles to slipped in, and after that the rest of her hand easily slid through Esme's defences and then deep inside her like never before.

"That's it baby, you're doing so good. Mmmmm, always so good for me. Oh yes, Just a little more. Ohhhhhh yesssss, just a little more. Oh fuck Oh Esme!" Lorna gasped when she finally succeeded, and then whispered in disbelief, "You did it! You actually dit it! Of course you did, you're amazing! Ooooooh sweetie, I love you so much."

Both girls then stayed perfectly still for a few long seconds while they were getting used to this new sensation. Well, mostly Esme, as she was the one being stretched obscenely, but it was also a new experience for Lorna, and she couldn't help being overwhelmed by having her whole fucking hand inside of Esme. Inside of another girl's pussy!

That's were her hand was. And it felt weird, but also amazing. Amazingly weird? Yeah, but also amazingly hot. And Lorna wanted more. She wanted to be able to fist fuck her girlfriend and make her cum as hard as possible on her whole fucking hand. But first she needed to know Esme was ready for it, and Lorna made that clear to her lover.

"Tell me when you're ready." Lorna whispered into Esme's ear, following up with a growl, "Tell me when you're ready for me to fuck you!"

There was a long pause and then Esme whimpered, "Do it!"

Lorna wanted to, but she couldn't help doublechecking, "Are you sure?"

"Yes." Esme squeaked, then forcing herself to be a little more bold, "Fuck me! Oh God, fuck me please? Please Lorna, fist fuck me! I want you to fuck me with your whole hand. Please, I need it. I need you to fuck me. I, ooooooooohhhhhhhhh Goooooooodddddddd yeeeeeeeeeessssssssss, aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

Unsurprisingly it didn't take much to make Esme completely incoherent. No, all it took was Lorna pumping her fist inside her a little bit and she lost her mind, much to the delight of the Mistress of Magnetism. Oh yes, just those tiny little movements were having a very noticeable effect, not only given what Esme was saying but from the adorable expression on her face, and the way her eyes rolled back in her head.

It was something Lorna couldn't get enough of, and gleefully forced Esme to continue doing the next few long minutes while she worked up a steady rhythm, gradually working her way up from gentle movements within the other girl's cunt to pounding it good and hard.

Maybe there should have been more of a build up before they reached that point, but Lorna just couldn't help herself. She was so lost in lust, and an overwhelming desire to overwhelm Esme with an unfamiliar type of sex. Something which was a first for her. Something which was a first for them both. A virginity that Lorna could take from Esme, after losing so many to the blonde.

And oh, was Lorna taking it now, her fist coming out to the knuckles and then being pushed maybe even deeper than before into Esme's cunt. Hell, she was practically punching it instead of fucking it, which would have made Lorna feel guilty, if it wasn't for the very obvious pleasure that she was giving her girlfriend.

Thankfully this had a very positive effect on Esme, given the look on her face and her deafening sounds of enjoyment. But maybe most of all, the look in her eyes, for the most part the two women staring deeply into each other's eyes throughout this extreme act as Esme desperately clutched to Lorna with both her hands, and even wrapped her legs around her, while she was soaking Lorna's hand in her juices.

First with regular pussy cream, then inevitably with her cum, giving Lorna an incredible sense of achievement that she never wanted it to end. So much so that when Esme actually asked her to stop she briefly considered ignoring her. Especially as she hadn't actually said it, just echoed it into her brain, which was a little annoying.

But then Esme let out a heart-breaking whimper, which almost had Lorna stopping immediately. Instead she just slowed her role, as she wanted to gradually bring Esme down from her high, and maybe give her one more orgasm in the process. She didn't quite succeed with that, but she just might have given her a pleasurable after-shock or two which came close, given the way that Esme trembled and whimpered underneath her.

Then Lorna slowly but carefully pulled her fist out of her girlfriend's pussy and then slowly bought it up to her face to lick clean, moaning happily as she did so. Which seemed to revitalise Esme enough to lift herself up, grab onto Lorna's wrist, and eagerly join her in the fist cleaning, which of course led to the lovers grinning at each other and ultimately making out again as they enjoyed their morning together.

*

Lorna had once loved Marcos with all her heart, and during the honeymoon phase of their relationship one morning she was just so horny and into him that she actually woke him up with a blow job. She was reminded of that now as she was woken up in a similar way. For a fleeting moment she thought he might be returning the favour, then their break-up came rushing back to her, and for a few long seconds she almost felt guilty.

Like she was cheating on him or something when she had been the one to end it. Then her next thought was of course an apology to Esme, who she had no doubt was listening in, and more importantly a thank you given her girlfriend currently had her head in between her legs.

Just to confirm it when Lorna opened her eyes and saw the prettiest little blonde head in between her legs, and the most beautiful blue eyes staring up at her, making any other emotion she might have been feeling before replaced with overwhelming love for this woman. Then shame that she had ever tried to push those feelings away. Because not even Marcos had tried to wake her up with a pussy licking before. And oh, it was heavenly.

Maybe a little slow, but hopefully now she was awake Esme could pick things up a little. Or at least Lorna thought she was awake. She was quickly proven to be wrong, which turned out to be a good thing, because all of a sudden a familiar looking blonde appeared to her right, and then to her left, frightening Lorna out of her skin.

Simultaneously the two blondes echoed, "Hello lover!"

Lorna screamed, and opened her eyes to find glowing blue eyes above her, causing her to yell, "Esme, what the fuck!"

Startled out of the trance Esme protested, "What?"

"I said what the fuck was that?" Lorna snapped angrily, pulling away from her girlfriend, "Are you trying to trick me into having a foursome with your sisters?"

"What? No!" Esme protested, sounding appalled.

"Because I'm not really into that." Lorna quickly explained, actually smirking slightly as she added, "I mean, your sisters are growing on me, but they aren't as pretty as you. Not on the inside. And I just, I don't want to go there with them. Or anyone. I just want you."

"Me too." Esme preened at the compliment, and then reassured, "I just want you too. And I don't want to share you. Not with anyone. Not even them, and we shared everything before. But not you. Never you."

"So then why the morning nightmare?" Lorna questioned with a raised eyebrow, "Did you just want to 'punk' me? Because if so, great job, but I'm totally getting you back."

"No, it's just..." Esme sighed, thinking of how best to explain this, "My natural state is to be three in one. It's were I feel most comfortable. When I'm like this, on my own, I feel restricted. Incomplete. Alone. But in here, my mind, there can be as many of me as I want, and unlike the real world I control everything they do, and it really is all me. And I thought, well, what's the point of my powers if I can't share that with you?"

There was a brief pause, then Lorna gently took Esme's hand and told her, "You're not alone without them. You have me, and I'm not going anywhere."

Esme smiled, then promised, "That's not... I didn't mean... you make me complete, okay? You do. In ways they don't."

"I should hope so." Lorna quipped with a cheeky grin.

Ignoring that Esme continued, "But... it's different. I, I can't really explain it... I, I was just kind of hoping I could show you..."

There was another pause, and then Lorna bit her lip and then told the other girl, "I don't know... it's kind of weird..."

"Weirder than someone who could move metal with her mind? Or a mindreader? Or fisting? Or sticking my tongue up your butt?" Esme listed off with a cheeky smirk.

"I suppose not." Lorna admitted with a chuckle, and then after yet another long pause she sighed, laid back and grumbled, "Fuck it, do your worst!"

"Awww, sweetie..." Esme chuckled, leaning down, "You're just asking for trouble again."

As she spoke those final words Esme pressed the tip of her index finger on her right hand on top of Lorna's forehead, probably to be more dramatic than out of necessity, sending Lorna back into the trance.

She could tell by the fact that one moment her girlfriend's eyes were beginning to glow blue, probably much like her own as Esme took over her mind, and then her eyes were back to normal and there were two identical blondes either side of her. They then all smiled at her, which Lorna couldn't tell whether was supposed to be wicked or reassuring, but it came off unsettling. But while that didn't help Esme leaning down so she could kiss her did. Kind of.

For a few long blissful seconds Lorna was lost in that kiss, which she eagerly welcomed. Then she wondered if this really was Esme. After all, just because she was in the middle, didn't make it her Esme. Only, they were all her Esme? Right? Oh God, this was confusing. And weird.

And really, really hot, especially as Lorna was able to feel two pairs of lips the side of her neck while the third continued pressing against her own, the three blondes worshipping her at the same time. What made it even better was that Lorna could taste herself on Esme's lips. Which was obviously a memory her girlfriend was using against her, but it was a devious tactic Lorna found herself very much enjoying.

She missed that taste when Esme broke the kiss, smirked at her, and then began kissing her way down her body, while another Esme replaced the first kissing her lips with her own. Lorna didn't initially become lost in that kiss, because she was overly aware that the other Esme, the first one, was going straight down her chest. Normally she stopped to worship her tits, but not this time, which was disappointing.

At least until the third Esme took over that job, immediately moving from Lorna's neck to wrap her mouth around a nipple and then swirl her tongue around it, which of course made the green haired girl moaned loudly into the pair of lips currently assaulting her own.

Despite having made a beeline for Lorna's pussy the first Esme chose to tease her by kissing around the outside of where she needed it the most, giving the other Esmes a chance to work their magic, much to Lorna's frustration, and admittedly delight. Her initial shock and horror had radically decreased the urge for sex, but it didn't take much for Esme to get her back in the mood again.

Because of course it didn't. Esme was insanely hot, and Lorna really, really didn't want to admit it out loud, but she was kind of getting into this kink. Which of course meant Esme knew, which was made very clear by three pairs of lips, grinning against her flesh, which again, was weird, disconcerting and somehow hot.

Then just as Lorna was really, really getting annoyed she cried out into one Esme's mouth, while another slid her tongue over her pussy, starting from the bottom and working her way up to the top, and of course lingering on Lorna's clit.

Just as predictably the most sensitive part of her was then completely ignored in favour of gentle and teasing licks to her pussy, at the same time as her tits were being worshipped and she was being skilfully kissed, and fuck, Lorna could really get used to this. Which of course caused another annoying smirk on those three faces, which Lorna could feel so vividly against her skin, but she was too lost in pleasure to care. In fact, she was even glad the Esmes were enjoying this a fraction as much as she was.

For the next few minutes, or possibly hours, as it was honestly hard to keep track, Lorna was ravaged by three pairs of lips and tongues, with the only thing really changing being that the Esme that had been kissing her, move down to her neck, biting deep as if the blondes were trying to mark their territory, and then kissing, licking and sucking it better.

Which was normally one of Lorna's moves, as she had become very possessive over her Esme ever since she had been threatened with losing her, so it was kind of nice for the tables to be reversed. In fact, Lorna was normally the one in charge, and it was nice to relax and let Esme do all the work. Especially while she was the centre of attention like this.

Of course inevitably Lorna craved more, something which she would normally hold herself back from so she could savour the moment, and there was some of that. However she also kind of wanted it to be over, so that she could go back to just having one Esme again. The Esme she loved. And honestly, it was just too overwhelming to being constantly attacked on three fronts like this.

Of course, sneaky little mindreader that she was Esme was fully aware of this, Lorna in no state to protect this thought from her, and she fully expected her tease of a girlfriend to drag this out even longer. Maybe one of them would crawl up to silence her lips with her own. Maybe it would even be the Esme between her legs, making Lorna taste herself while the other two took turns with her pussy. Oh yes, Lorna would like that.

Instead one Esme moved down from her neck to join the other Esme sucking and licking her tits, ensuring both boobs were being constantly stimulated, which would have been maddening on it's own, but then there was the Esme between her legs. Oh God, that bitch began slowly increasing her attention to Lorna's clit, gradually hitting it with every lick, and then lingering on it.

And fuck, eventually she took it into her mouth and began swirling her tongue around it, and sucking on it, and humming, the vibration causing Lorna's head to shoot back as she let out a loud cry. Which again on it's own would have been maddening, but combined with two other blondes worshipping her breasts? Fuck, how could Lorna possibly resist? And how could it possibly have been better?

To answer that all three blondes lifted their heads and pleaded with her in one voice, "Please Lorna, cum for us baby. We wanna make you cum! All of me wants to make you cum. Please? Do it! Cum! Cum! CUM!"

Normally it was the receiver begging for an orgasm, at least in Lorna's experience, so the other way round really sent her over the edge even before two of the other girls went back to licking and sucking her tits while the other shoved her tongue as deep into her cunt as it could possibly go. Or at least, that's what she thought. Honestly it was hard to tell what triggered her orgasm, as it all seemed to happen at once.

And then of course Lorna came over and over again as the beautiful blondes worked tirelessly to maximise her pleasure. As Esme worshipped her body the way she'd been aching too. The way which made her feel complete. And the way that destroyed any amount of strength Lorna might have had to return the favour.

She could already hear the whispers in her ear not to worry about returning the favour, and just allow herself to be taken care of, Lorna smiling dreamily as she fully surrendered to Esme. However at the same time she told Esme that this wasn't over, and she was going to get her revenge.

Not verbally of course, as Lorna was beyond that, but thinking clearly got the message across, especially as she imagined the blonde bent over her knee so she could give her a nice firm spanking for her naughtiness, followed by a deep hard fingering for both of her holes. Or better yet, maybe she would use a toy. Really make her girl cum for her. Maybe tie her up first? Oh yes, there was so much Lorna wanted to do with her precious Esme, both out of revenge, and just because she loved her.

In response, one Esme crawled up until she was face to face with her and smiled while another rolled Lorna over onto her side and started licking her butt hole while the other kept eating her pussy. This started a series of orgasms which made it impossible for Lorna to think, and shortly after that she slipped into unconsciousness.

When she did come to Lorna wasn't sure whether it had been minutes or hours, but her body still felt exhausted, and yet satisfied. Of course she also felt annoyed, because she could feel grinning against her back, as the tiny blonde had the audacity to spoon her, giving Lorna another reason to get even with her.

"Bitch." Lorna whimpered weakly.

"You love me." Esme grinned proudly and confidently.

Despite herself Lorna smiled and admitted, "Yes... I do."

*

"You two are disgusting." Phoebe grumbled.

"Completely obscene." Sophie agreed.

"Homophobia? Really?" Lorna scoffed, "Isn't that a little bit hypocritical coming from two 'freedom fighters' for Mutant rights?"

"Oh, this isn't homophobia." Phoebe quickly corrected, insulted by the accusation.

"We just don't enjoy seeing you two all over each other." Sophie explained.

"It would be exactly the same..." Phoebe said.

Then both sisters continued, "If it was a guy."

"Besides..." Phoebe glared.

"You're sitting on her lap." Sophie scolded her sister.

"Again." Phoebe grumbled, "Every meal..."

"That you bother to join us for." Sophie added.

"You're sitting on her lap like a little kid seeing Santa, feeding each other and laughing, getting your feelings all over reach other no matter who's watching?" Phoebe listed her sister's sins, "Don't you have any shame?"

Esme blushed, "I..."

"You know what? You're right. I'm so, so sorry." Lorna butted in, keeping up the ruse for a little longer, before grinning wickedly, "We've been so rude... only joining you for the occasional meal. But what can I say, we've just been eating in a lot."