All Comments on 'Queen Missandei'

by MTL17

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice job

Always wondered about this as a dynamic between the two - feels right. A well written story which captured the characters voices and mannerisms nicely, this was a good start to what might be an interesting series... should you decide to continue it.

Nice job. Thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Daenerys

Wow nice. You should make Daenerys give up her goal of the Iron Throne and submit to Missandei

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Absolutely loved this!! Part 2?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I beg for a part 2!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is amazing! Any chance of another part. This is gold.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow. Great work. Loving this relationship, feels so right. Danny being put in her place and seemingly loving it. Sounds like she'll be doing more than just bending the knee for her Queen.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This was a good story. Loved the change of power dynamics between the two. Having Daenerys beg for what she was desperate for was a nice touch. Missandei is well suited to being in control. Hopefully, this is one you might choose to revisit in time. Seeing Daenerys' submission grow would be quite the erotic experience. Perhaps the Khaleesi could kneel on the bare stone floor and kiss the feet of her Queen in gratitude, after their next session. It could even become a ritual between them. Anyway, great work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMTL17@MTL17
I am not a professional writer and welcome constructive criticism. Any stories I write that are loosely based on a celebrity or TV character comes from a place of fan worship and boredom. My stories feature themes of predominantly one woman dominating another. Strap-on anal se...