Queen Missandei

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For this, there were two logical explanations. Either Missandei had downplayed her abilities, or even straight up lied about them. Perhaps she was even going out every night to seduce different women into spreading their cheeks for her. Which was impossible, but that last thought made Daenerys very jealous, and she liked to think that her lover wouldn't do that to her.

Not that she could tell her that, but it went without saying. That Missandei was hers, and hers alone. Just like she was Missandei's, and only Missandei's. But whatever the case, there was another possibility, and as more and more sounds of pleasure escaped her lips. It became clear that no matter what, that was true.

Namely that Queen Daenerys Targaryen was an anal whore. Perhaps the biggest, nastiest anal whore in the entire world, given how quickly she started to enjoy this unspeakable act. Which was the most shameful thing of Daenerys's life, which was really saying something, and something absolutely no one could know.

No one except Missandei. Yes, Missandei could be trusted to keep this terrible secret. And more importantly, she could be trusted to help Daenerys indulge in it. Because Daenerys already knew she would never be able to go without this again, would need it like she needed food and water, and would beg for it, if she had to. Something she needed to make clear to her servant girl, along with a desperate need for a harder butt pounding.

"Missandei... oh Gods, you must promise me something." Daenerys moaned.

"Anything, your grace." Missandei promised without hesitation.

"You must do this to me every single day." Daenerys moaned with a blush, closing her eyes as she was unable to look at her servant girl, while ordering her, "Oooooooooooh yesssssssss, mmmmmmmm, fuck me in the ass every single day, and night. I would have you live in my ass, if I could. Be your little anal whore. Bend over whenever it is you want. Oh Gods yes, mmmmmmmmm, butt fuck me! Butt fuck me whenever you want Missandei, not just when I want it. Oh yes, I maybe your Queen, but from now on, my ass is yours. Your fuck hole, ohhhhhhhhh shit, to use whenever you want. Just snap your fingers, and I will give it to you. Order my guards away, mmmmmmmmm, and spread my cheeks whenever you want. Just promise me that I can be your anal whore, mmmmmmmm, and that you will take care of my needy little butt hole for me."

"I promise, your grace." Missandei promised softly, before cautiously asking, "Does, does that make me your Queen, in these moments?"

Missandei thought that she would lose her head for suggesting such a thing, but she didn't get time to curse herself before Daenerys enthusiastically agreed, "Yes! Yes, yes, yessssssssssss, oh Gods, Missandei... your grace, you are my Queen! You are my Queen, and I am your anal whore! Oh Gods, please prove it. Oh yes, mmmmmmmm, your grace, please prove it by destroying my little shit hole! Ruin the hole the Mother of Dragons poops from, and make her cum like the anal whore she is! Make me your anal whore, Queen Missandei! Oh please, oh fuck, mmmmmmmm, oooooooooooh yesssssssssss! Missandei, your grace, ohhhhhhhhhh fuck me, FUCK ME! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSM OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, AH SHIT!"

"As you wish, your grace." Missandei smiled softly, and maybe even a little wickedly, "I mean, yes... my little anal whore."

Thankfully, sweet, accommodating Missandei was not only quick to agree, but gave Daenerys everything she wanted, and that moment, so desperately needed. First a promise for a brighter future, then a faster pace to the butt fucking, which was the thing which the Dragon Queen need it most at that moment.

Admittedly, it took a while for Missandei to really get going, but eventually it was clear that the usually meek interpreter was giving the mighty Mother of Dragons everything she had, which easily redefined Daenerys's understanding of pleasure. More accurately, she was doing that, even before she came, and once she finally reached climax it truly solidified Daenerys Targaryen as an anal whore. And more importantly in that moment, Missandei's anal whore. Queen Missandei's anal whore.

Missandei had never been so consumed by lust before, and honestly it scared her. She was so afraid of hurting this woman who she loved more than life itself, and not because she feared retaliation. No, what she feared most in those moments was truly ruining the work of art which was Daenerys Targaryen's ass, and forcing her precious Dragon Queen to seek out a healer for the embarrassing damage that Missandei had caused her.

Because how could anyone take such a hellacious anal pounding, and ever sit right again? Or shit right, for that matter? Of course, the first part was more of an issue, as the thing Daenerys wanted most in the entire world was to sit on the Iron Throne, and the thought of taking that away from her, broke Missandei's heart.

Despite all that her Queen's cries of pleasure, and what she told her, also echoed in her mind, robbing Missandei of the ability to stop herself, and truly ruining that poor little back hole. No, instead she gradually increased her pace until she was using every ounce of her strength to brutalize the Dragon Queen's most private hole.

And somehow, not only did that make Daenerys Targaryen cum, it had her experiencing multiple orgasms. Oh Gods, Missandei made her precious Queen cum for her over and over again by destroying her forbidden hole. And Daenerys wasn't the only one cumming. Which shouldn't come as a surprise, as this wasn't Missandei's first time using a strap-on, but she wasn't sure she'd ever had such a satisfying climax.

Of course, it was quickly followed by another, and another, and another, both women becoming truly like wild animals as Daenerys frantically slammed herself back against the rectum wrecking thrusts, and Missandei did her best to truly ruin that incredibly private hole. Maybe even consciously at this point. Or maybe they were both past the point of being fully conscious?

Honestly it was hard to tell in that moment, although it didn't really matter, as either way, the result was the same. And in that moment, Missandei desperately wanted the previous words to be true. For them to do this every day, so she could continue pleasuring her Queen and this unspeakable way. And maybe even for the mighty Daenerys Targaryen to be her anal whore.

For better or for worse, that was the last coherent thought which echoed through Missandei's mind before she collapsed down onto the sweaty body beneath her, which in turn collapsed. But it was hard to tell whether that was right after her last thought, or several minutes later, but it didn't really matter.

All that mattered was that Missandei was blissfully happy in that moment, and settled into the incredibly comfy pillow she was resting on. Then she realized exactly what she was resting on, and instantly she felt guilty, and quickly got off of her Queen with a squeak of panic from her mouth, and a disappointed cry from Daenerys's mouth, and an obscene sound from Daenerys's ass as it was left empty, that big strap-on coming out of it in one quick movement.

Which caused Missandei to blush, and stammer, "Your grace, I... I..."

"Why did you have to pull out?" Daenerys whined, reaching back and clutching her ass.

Missandei frowned, and then questioned, "You, you didn't want me too?"

Now it was Daenerys's turn to blush, but she boldly admitted, "Well... I like having you inside me. And now my bottom feels horribly empty and unloved."

"Oh..." Missandei murmured, before offering, "We, we could do it again?"

"We will do it again." Daenerys demanded firmly, before whining, "You promised."

"I did, and we will." Missandei promised firmly, before gently pushing, "But, rest first?"

"Gods yes." Daenerys chuckled, smiling shyly at her lover, who was even bold enough in that moment to share in the chuckling.

12