Queen Naphtalie's Harem Pt. 02

Story Info
Queen Naphtalie creates an all male harem.
3.4k words
4.33
9.4k
6
0

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That left nine.

None of them moved a muscle barring Ryleigh. Like a stallion thwarted he shuffled, rolled his head and blew air down his nose.

Still Naphatalie ignored him.

'I still need three,' she announced imperiously. 'Three more men to copulate with the Queen on a daily basis.'

'Seed is of the utmost importance in this matter and as such you will show the quantity and consistency of your jism. Each of you will draw forth his load onto the breasts of my chosen handmaiden and I will inspect your offering.'

'Is that clear?'

'Yes your Majesty!' came the swift, loud reply. Ryleigh however looked troubled.

'Is there a problem here?' whispered the Queen menacingly beside his ear.

'No Ma am. It's just that I'd rather it be your breasts not someone elses.'

'You have to earn that right. You cannot just claim it. Now, work that handsome dick for me and let me see how much you want inside my regal pussy.'

He said nothing else. His hand went straight to his semi erect rod and in no time at all he was hard as rock. The handmaid kneeling in front of him with her dress pulled down and breasts bare, teased him by pulling on her nipples and groaning. She slipped one finger inside herself, squelching and roaming her interior. But his gaze was set fast on the Queen. It was her cunt he visualized slurping at his dick, her muscles heightening his length. To his mind, it was not his precum whetting him. It was Queen Naphtalie's desire, coating him in her approval. He tortured himself for far longer than the other men who had already spent. Everyone in the room silently urged him on. His face was utterly anguished as he tugged and beat himself raw, tendons showing in his neck and sweat dripping off his brow.

'Ahh...ahhh...AHHH...' he cried as his precious load shot out onto the nameless handmaid's breasts.

It was quite the scene, nine men spent and withered and nine handmaidens subservient and doused as ordered. Her Royal Highness of Centineium approached the lineup and tried to focus on anything other than tasting Ryleighs cum.

But it was nigh on impossible.

If ever a man's release looked legendary this was it. Elouise or whatever her name was, breasts were glazed in a pearlescent white. The flamed light of the torches lining the walls made the dripping sperm look opalescent. There were colours of the rainbow in it. The girl looked breathless. Her pupils were dilated as if drugged. No doubt it was warm as wax melted and she was probably wishing it splashed in a very different place, thought The Queen tetchilly.

Vexed once more, she disregarded them both and turned her attention to the others.

They all looked tired barring one. Number two. He looked more than ready to go again.

'Get out and clean yourself,' said Naphtalie, dismissing the girl in front of him.

She fled hurriedly pulling her dress up and the Queen smirked at her receding form.

'So,' she said, gripping him by the hair and pulling him to his feet. 'Was this spurting on my behalf or someone elses? For hers perhaps? Did you like her?'

She had him trapped. She was smart enough to smell any lies and cold enough to dissect the truth to its deepest level.

Although naked, limp cocked and wet, he stood at ease.

'My ejaculant left my body for you my Queen. I am here to serve, if you will only let me.'

Even in such a condition, head bent, naked, shrunken balls, he carried himself well. He would not be easy to break. And the thought crossed her mind that she might not want him to be.

Squatting with her silk gown spread round her, she took him into her mouth and tasted his delights. There was not much of it as most had been deposited over the maiden's chest but it was enough to draw a conclusion, as was the scent of him and the feel.

'This one will be mine as well,' she told the Equerry, who had returned.

'As you wish your Highness.'

He turned to attend to his duties but Naphtalie struck the wall behind her with the riding crop.

'You have not yet been dismissed!'

'Apologies my Lady. I am at your service.'

'Yes you are. You really, really are. I have chosen my last two seed sowers. I choose this one,' she said, whipping Ryleighs strapping thigh.

Ryleigh winced.

'And the last one Ma Lady?'

The Queen slowly turned full circle and stared him straight in the face.

'Well that would be you Jared. You are to be my fifth.'

Part two

It was a strange situation that Jared was in, his job as Equerry now taken over by Callum, the Vice Equerry. As for himself, he was now housed in the stables along with the other 'stallions' or 'seed bearers' as Her Majesty liked to call them. He couldn't work out if this was a demotion or promotion since his clothes had been taken away, his freedoms were totally curtailed and he was exercised rigorously three times a day to improve his condition. As far as he knew, none of the other 'seed bearers' had been taken to service the Queen and it had been five days since the 'choosing.'

Maybe her appetites were not as legendary as rumour had it. Or maybe she was priming her prey before she swooped in for the kill. The latter thought should have worried Jared. But somehow it had him hardening.

'I hope you are not planning on wanking that cock,' said a voice.

Jared looked up in shock, hand poised to touch himself.

The Queen was observing him through the wooden bars of his pen.

How long had she been there?

'I apologise my Queen. It is just that thoughts of you have roused me and I have not shed my seed these last five days. It grows heavy within me. I ache.'

'Thoughts of me?' she said casually, opening the door to his stable.

She stepped inside, her elegant gold and black boots exposed as she lifted her skirts to avoid the straw bedding.

Jared swallowed hard. Naphtalie had her luxuriant chestnut hair twisted and braided in the most decadent and ornate ways upon her head. At her pale white earlobes, silver drop earrings with jet black stones swayed. Her dress was blood red. Not fresh blood. No. The kind that came from a deep wound and spilled out briskly on the floor. It encased her curvaceous body above the waist, forcing her breasts to be seen like two pale white peaches of prodigious size. As she breathed they pressed together all the more and fought a fine battle to free themselves from the squared neckline of her puce coloured dress.

Those delectable peaches had him hardening and since he was naked, there was no hiding it.

He stood awkwardly, not knowing what to do with his hands or where to look.

The Queen looked highly amused by his plight and eyed his male accoutrements wryly. For a while she said nothing. She just let him marinate in his own humiliation and discomfort and enjoyed the splendor of his work honed form. Just when he appeared to relax slightly, she informed him of her plans.

'You will be brought to my chambers this evening along with number seven - your Queen requires some fucking.'

His eyebrows shot up and his dick spasmed.

'That is not all that will occur. You will be toyed with and tested too. So no exercise for you today and no wanking. Just food and rest. Understood?'

'Yes my lady. It will be...an honour.'

'You always were such an excellent servant my dear,' she said, moving forward to gently cup his balls. After a light squeeze she left his stall, leaving only her enigmatic perfume and a befuddled ex Equerry in her wake.

Later that night, Jared found himself being trailed by a lead rein fastened to a leather collar up through the palace and to the monarch's chambers.

He knew exactly where he was going. To his Mistress. He knew exactly what was required. Possibly. However number seven was going to be joining them and that part was shrouded in mystery.

He quashed the questions that filled his mind. He focused only on the steady throb of his dick. Where it wanted to go. What it wanted to fill. What would she be wearing? Would she be wearing anything? He had never seen her naked before but he had imagined it often. Probably many men had. But he and number seven were to be the lucky ones tonight. They would get to see her. Be with her. Quite possibly fuck her. Or she might very well fuck them.

No woman had ever fucked Jared. He always took control. If she led matters it would be a new experience for him. The thought of her bossing them, caused his hormones to surge. But maybe the whole thing was an act. The authoritative woman approach. Maybe she wasn't really like that deep down. Maybe she just wanted hot male flesh. Perhaps she was looking for a reaction. If so she was probably going to get it. The entire time he had served as her Equerry, he had spent long hours suppressing his penis from running riot. Being naked was sending his libido stratospheric. It was hard enough being civil with clothes on around her person. The thought of her eyes on him and of her want of him was deeply heady.

Any doubts as to the authenticity of her Domme tendencies were blown completely out of the water when he entered the room drawn along as he was by the length of chain.

Number seven was crouched on all fours by the fire, also naked and cock caged, looking for all the world like a man about ready to lose his mind. Opposite him, a few feet away, The Queen was undressing a young maid possessed of the most mind bendingly erotic curves whilst beside them stood a polished copper bath filled to capacity with rose scented hot water.

'Put him over there will you please Michael, beside number seven,' said Naphtalie, to the stable hand who had just brought him up to her room.

'Yes, Ma am.'

The stable hand left and she proceeded to ignore them both and unlace the young maids corset.

Although the room was warm, the maid shivered violently.

'Are you nervous, my sweet?' asked the Queen.

'Yes, my lady.'

'There is no need to be, my little wren.'

The Queen palmed one of the girl's breasts and feathered kisses towards her pert nipple. Gazing briefly at both men, she sucked the nipple into her warm mouth and shoved the dress the rest of the way off, exposing her shapely bottom.

'Such a pretty little wren, come to play with your Queen,' smiled Naphtalie. 'Bend over for me, so that I might see your little groove.'

Unconsciously, the men leaned forward.

'Stay as you were you two. No one asked you to join this scene...yet.'

The servant girl still hadn't made a move. Her cheeks were rosy and her eyes twinkled in the fire light.

'Shy are we?' murmured the Queen.

Realising her mistake, the girl hastily bent forward, legs spread, hands cupping her knees and showed those in the room her dripping cunt.

'You look a little bit aroused, my dear...what are you expecting this eve? A little attention for this salivating, honeyed hole?' As she spoke, Naphtalie inserted a finger deep into the vagina of the maid and then spread the wet over the girl's protruding clit. The men could see it glistening from across the room. The sight of it sent even more blood rushing to their dicks, as if nature was preparing them to rut that very second.

'Is that nice?' she asked, swirling her forefinger lazily around her nubbin. The girl's legs were shaking.

'Oh yes, Ma am!'

She groaned and steadied herself on the edge of the bath, as Naphtalie knelt down and slipped her tongue a good inch inside her pussy. Looking over her shoulder at the two seed bearers, she licked her lips and delved once more into the girl's warm cunt. Behind her, the men were fit to explode. She ignored them and continued to perform slow cunnilingus on the girl.

After a few minutes, she stood and bit the girl hard on the ass, causing her to squeal loudly.

'Would you like to put your cocks in here?' she asked the males, spreading the girls vagina open for them to see.

'We will do whatever you ask my Queen,' stuttered Jared, wincing at the discomfort of his hardon.

'What about you, Seven? Do you want to fuck her?'

Seven looked intently at the Queen.

'No, I do not. My cock is for her Majesty alone. Unless she orders me otherwise.'

Naphtalie smirked at the puffy exposed pussy of the servant girl.

'Such good boys aren't they my little wren? And their cocks are all for me.'

She stroked the pubic hair of the maid and then helped her climb into the fragrant bath.

The water rippled around the maid and her eyes closed blissfully at the heat.

'You stay there a little while my pet, I have business to attend to with these stallions.'

From across the room 'little wren' watched as the Queen ordered the Seed Bearers to undress her. They looked eager but also daunted by their task; fingers fumbling with buttons, hooks and a multitude of ribbons.

Number seven's erection brushed her thigh, smearing his manly glue across it.

'I am sorry, your Majesty. Do you wish me to clean it off?' he asked.

'No. But I am going to release you from that cock cage. You've coped with it well.'

A smile of pride flickered across his handsome face. From about her neck she unfastened the chain that held the key to his imprisonment and slipped it in the lock.

'Such a good boy,' she purred, rubbing his aching penis that was banded like a zebra by the confines of his chastity cage. It swelled furiously now that it's freedom was assured.

'You boys sit there and be good. I have to bath Fen. She must be clean if she is to serve the Queen.'

As they watched she crawled across the room on all fours giving both men their first and fully unhindered view of her pussy...and her pristine asshole. They tried not to think about shoving inside, of crowding her with their bodies and ministering to her with unbridled lust. They knew she was indeed teasing them and fanning the flames that licked through their veins and they submitted to it willingly, albeit with great discomfiture.

Beside the bath was a large jug also of burnished copper. Mistress Naphtalie filled it and trickled the water over Fen's bosom and hair. Once adequately whetted, she took the girl's hair in her hands and lathered soap into it, massaging her scalp, neck, shoulders and breasts. The girl looked soporific as the Queen attended to her so genteely. Leaning forward, the Queen kissed her sweetly on the throat and drew a mother of pearl comb through her maids dripping hair.

'Isn't she beautiful?' she said, to the men sitting mesmerized by the fire.

They nodded and Fen smiled as if under the influence of some deep, ancient magic.

Thus anesthetized by the attention bestowed upon her, Fen did not even flinch when the first, second and third snip of the shears reached her ears. Nor when she saw a clump of her beautiful blonde hair drop into the water beside her submerged thigh. In fact she lifted it and examined it curiously as if it belonged to someone else. Number seven however was not so mute.

'Your Highness, do you intend to shave her head?' he said quietly.

Naphtalie stopped, hand frozen mid snip.

'WHAT did you just say to me?'

Her voice was devoid of all emotion. It leached the life out of everyone in the room leaving only fear in its place.

She dropped the shears and walked - no stalked across the room. Her nakedness did not shame her. Naphtalie plunged to a crouching position, knowing full well her Queenly cunt was on display, wafting its pheromones over number seven till he was almost mindless with yearning.

'Did you just question my actions, sub?' she said, voice flat as a mill pond.

He looked flustered and eminently vulnerable. His erection cowered and sweat appeared on his brow.

'I did not intend it that way, Mistress. I am devoted to you. It's just that...she has such beautiful hair and it will take time to grow back. And what with the colder weather drawing in...'

'SILENCE!'

The monarch released all her rage in one great belting slap across his face.

He licked a drop of blood away from his lip and she loomed closer.

'If you EVER question me again you will be dismissed. You will be banished from these doors. You will be shaved. And if I'm really displeased, these little beauties will bear the brunt,' she said, casually examining his balls.

'Do you understand?'

'Yes Ma am.'

She drew back her hand and slapped him hard across his sac.

It took everything in his power not to cry out. His breathing came out in rapid snorts. His eyes blazed with pain. But he held it.

'Because of your outburst, there is to be a change of plans. You will shear Fen's hair for me.'

The fire crackled and she glared at the three of them, daring them to defy her.

'Do you consent Fen? Shall you allow number seven to render you bald?'

'I do. Willingly. Whatever pleases my Queen.'

Naphtalie handed seven the shears, daring him to rebel.

But he didn't. He swiftly cut off every single lock of her hair, then lathered her stubble and drew the straight razor across her head till it was bare. Jared watched silently. He had known there was darkness in Naphtalie before, but not to this extent. He wondered how deep it ran as he watched the razor flash and glimmer.

'You are still beautiful, little wren,' said the Queen, towelling the now bald girl off beside the fire.

'Do you know why?'

Fen shook her head, standing bashfully in her exposedness.

'You are a good girl is why. You never questioned my orders. Not even for a second. Obedience is beautiful. Your ability to recognise valid dominance is beautiful. And that is why I cherish you.'

Naphtalie stroked her servant's labia as she said this and when she was done she slipped her finger inside her mouth to taste the maiden's sweetness.

'Now off you go Fen. Get a good night's sleep. I may well need your help with the other males tomorrow. Ryleigh in particular is going to be a handful.'

Fen curtseyed, clothed herself hurriedly and then left.

'How can we serve you my lady?' said Jared huskily, as soon as the door closed. Both men were stiff beyond comfort and slick drooled suspended from their tiny slits.

She sat down in a throne like chair and drank in the delectable view.

'You will serve me now by going back to your stables. But before you leave you may each lick my cunt twice. Two strokes. Whilst in your stables you will think about this evening and you will wank your cocks in tribute to me. Am I not a kind Mistress?'

'Yes my lady.' they nodded.

She pulled on a coiled satin cord that was suspended from the ceiling and the newly invested Equerry appeared to take them away.

'One moment Callum, they have one last duty to perform.'

She hiked one bare leg up onto the arm of the pseudo throne and bade Jared to come lave her pussy.

His tongue was like molten satin when it bathed her pink flesh. The first stroke was over too soon. But the second he made linger, with silky saliva and grazings of his handsome beard. When it was over he went to stand by the Equerry and watched as number seven suckled her Queenly clit. His face was glazed with her oozing. He literally reeked of Queen quim.

And as they were led away naked to their stables, both men silently replayed the evening in their heads and wondered what the Queen would be doing next.