All Comments on 'Queen Of All She Surveys'

by Corny1974

Sort by:
  • 140 Comments
Galama88aGalama88a9 months ago

Thanks and good luck

HargaHarga9 months ago

Bitch's just have to wreak themselves, don't they?

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy9 months ago

If we're lucky, we won't get what we deserve! Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

5

kelchakelcha9 months ago

And then hubby discovers the carnivore diet and is cured of the arthritis and finds a hot younger woman with an addiction to sucking cock daily at least once, but usually twice or more.

someoneothersomeoneother9 months ago

The take-away from this story is that never be a good guy. If Chris had not been generous to Glenn and had not agreed to let him take everything, she would have had something when Peter died. As it was, her generosity to Glenn impoverished her. So, one should be a bitch a demand blood from a stone.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Another wife who assumed her husband would forgive her for "stepping away" from her marriage for a few days. She seemed surprised when their life goes the shit as well as no longer being her children's favorite person.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I love it. February Sucks on a grand scale.

HaroJohn710HaroJohn7109 months ago

Good story, and hoping all goes well.

Just_WordsJust_Words9 months ago

It's a cold world out there when you betray the ones that love you. Good story.

Wonderman1Wonderman19 months ago

Good story and I hope you will have health and happiness. Good luck in your surgeries.

LNRAstroLNRAstro9 months ago

The way she was described, the wife was naive and stupid not evil. Peter, his son and her daughters were all evil nasty pricks who the world would be better without. Those 4 evil people took advantage of her stupidity and as a result she will suffer forevermore. Many authors seem to make this mistake. They make their “evil” character naive and stupid and then punish them for it. Personally I think you should punish actual evil more than the people they use.

Regguy69Regguy699 months ago

Sometimes we reap what we sow. Good one, Corny. Best of luck with your health issues. I hope to see something from you in the not-too-distant future.

Lowrider2020Lowrider20209 months ago

Just deserts called humble pie.

Gmann006Gmann0069 months ago

but you always get what you deserve, nice story

WargamerWargamer9 months ago

Yeah, l liked it, a nice dose of reality. Just what she needed and she got it spades, the greedy selfish bitch. I’m so glad she got hers.

Scores 5/5

WargamerWargamer9 months ago

Sorry, btw, get well soon and please keep writing.😃

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very confusing. She was obviously very naive and Glen could have been more forgiving of her foolishness. Trying to help others often backfires. Peter was selfish and Ryan could have given her more of a second chance.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good luck with your surgeries

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good story, well written and interesting plot. Nobody wins

SeeingEyeSeeingEye9 months ago

Thanks for the story. May your surgeries be successful and may you have a healing of body and spirit.

MormonJackMormonJack9 months ago

Well done. Love the self-interested/MC perspective.

NRBonzNRBonz9 months ago

Perfect ending to a most sad story! As to those espousing "Second Chance!" I say Bull shit, BTB again.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShit9 months ago

Christina was a horrible person. Peter was despicable, another jackass who took whatever he wanted and used his money to manipulate. Christina deserved her lot. Peter deserved pain, he didn’t deserve to go out in ecstasy.

FljimFljim9 months ago

I hope your surgeries go well. I enjoy your work. Selfishly hope to read more soon. Thank you.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19699 months ago

This should be in the non-erotic category

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Thank you for your work and I trust you will get through the pending surgeries. As one in a similar situation I doubly appreciate the opportunity to be entertained by talents such as yours. Please accept my wishes for future health and happiness.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapu9 months ago

Play stupid games.

Win stupid prize.

She deserves it.

Hoping you will have a successful surgeries @Corny1974.

Gel well soon.

lash2718rlash2718r9 months ago

Uncle Pete is written as the villain, and he was to Glen. However he had real feelings towards Chris. After having his way with her on the Rhine cruise, he could have left her in no man's land, but he was going to make an honest woman out of her. Did his good deed towards Chris get punished? Death by Viagra seems like one of the best ways to go.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Kinda pedestrian in the plot, but still a decent effort. 4 stars as 1) it's a good story that kept me engaged; and 2) I want to encourage writing stuff like this for when the great ones come along :)

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Your wife is right to wonder. This is just sad.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Karma is a bitch and you deserve it. The grass at the neighbor's is not always as green as it seems.....

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Karma is a bitch and you deserve nothing else. The grass at the neighbor's is not always as green as it seems.....

Burner70Burner709 months ago

Such a sad little tale. But so very true of life at times

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Be gone bitch

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good luck and may you fare well in the future

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Interesting take on a familiar theme but from the cheating wife's perspective rather than that of the wronged husband. Still a crazy deluded bitch, though. Four stars.

kirei8kirei89 months ago

Very good story! You make choices then you're forced to live with them.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer9 months ago

An enjoyable little ditty. Many thanks. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Another good mild BTB short tale, that shows in full what can happen to those narcissistic, egopathic wives, with their brain between their legs. And sometimes, things can get much worse in real life. From the selfishness grows the evilness, the dishonesty and the endless lies, like an addiction, that lead to more and more evilness, until the light of the Justice destroy the darkness. 5* for a little light in the darkness.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good job - a well-done little tale of narcissism and betrayal, with realistic, all-too-human failings and comeuppance,

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A half-decent ambulance-chaser could have gotten her a slice of the pie (and taken 70% 😋) on the strength of the engagement ring, so Ryan's "generosity" is a smart move.

nixroxnixrox9 months ago

4 stars for another selfish bitch story.

I did enjoy her reward for treating her husband so poorly.

Karma is the biggest and meanest BITCH in the valley.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Besides the love thing, marriage is also an insurance policy. She had the assurance that Glenn would love and care for her, “for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health.”

Sad that she wasn’t prepared to honor her commitment to Glenn.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Excellent story. Clean, concise, and very real. Thank you for sharing a part of your life with us. I pray your surgeries go well.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good enjoyable story. Wife decides to take a vacation from her marriage with her brother in law, but the bitch doesn't tell her husband, but writes a letter. Talking about not only betrayal, but disrespect on a grand basis! And she actually expected her husband to not only accept, but to forgive her? There're certain things forgivable; what she did was totally not. The children stepped up, letting her know what they thought about her. That Ryan respected Glen more than his own father spoke volumes about Ryan, Glen, & the now dead bastard. 4 stars, while hoping your surgeries wind up good for you. Bob

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x9 months ago

I realize that it's sort of the point of the story, but she begrudges the care she gives Glen, but is happy to care for Peter.

\

"He deserved it as he'd been so generous." - HE deserved it? She's the one who has been helping him.

\

"What I didn't have at that time was someone to point out that if I'd loved Glen as much as I claimed, I wouldn't have abandoned him to have sex with his brother-in-law." - Yep, that's the perfect answer to the, "If you loved me, blah, blah, blah."

\

"the constant sex to try and keep you satisfied" - Actually, he was the one insisting on constant sex.

\

@LNRAstro, how are the kids evil? Because they wouldn't help her after she abandoned her ill husband and her meal ticket died?

AngelRiderAngelRider9 months ago

Blaming her for Peter's death is ridiculous. The dude was a grown ass man for Christ's sake. That's the only part of the story that didn't make any sense to me. You started off blasting her and then went on to say Peter was intent on seducing her away from Glen. Which is it? Her magic vagina made Peter kill himself like an addict or he was such a narcissistic douchbag that he all but committed suicide pretending to be something he wasn't? Kind of can't have it both ways. Otherwise, it wasn't a terrible story.

amygdalaamygdala9 months ago

@someoneother I had a similar takeaway as yourself. Though I was thinking that if Glen had not cuddled a wife who he realized over the years was an inherently selfish and spoilt entitled diva. He would have established guidelines in there relationship which would have made her think twice before brutally betraying him. Similarly in recognizing that Peter was a female version of his wife and a snake in the grass, he should have limited contact and created boundaries within reason between his members of his family and Peter. You can be there for someone in there times of need but if you see them taking advantage of a situation, then don't believe in the inherent goodness of someone when over the years they have proven to be duplicitous and underhanded.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good god some people read a story and take the characters completely differently don't they? LNRA doesn't see the evil in this grown woman? In what she does to her husband of decades? How she treats him? She's just naive and stupid...like an innocent child unable to think critically?

Instead it's the BIL and moreso the children who are the evil ones since they are holding her accountable for her actions. Yeah. Pure evil they are.

Some people see through very tinted lenses it seems.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wow, she was something else.

Best of luck medically.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

May you have a speedy recovery from your surgeries. Well done on your story well worth 5 *****

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Ryan acknowledges his father intended to change the terms of his will to favor the MC but then does very little for her when Peter dies suddenly and unexpectedly. Three months of rental payments for a cheap apartment is all he is willing to do for her? Believing it unjust that Ryan should profit by essentially stealing from his aunt and intended step mother, the MC decided that her nephew would not live to enjoy his inheritance. Since she did not financially benefit from his death, the police did not have a strong case against her when Ryan was mysteriously shot and killed outside his apartment late at night just before her ex husband's planned move to Tenerife. The move was postponed due to the murder since the authorities wanted to question the entire extended family, and there was a funeral to arrange. The move never happened after Emma and her father were among those who were mysteriously poisoned by food served at the wake. The source of the poison, which apparently was added to several dishes which had come from different neighbors, was never found. Neither ever regained their previous level of health, and both were chronically dependant on the MC for assistance with their daily lives once they were released from hospital care.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

this was a solid 3*. Good luck with your surgeries.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Nice little story and good luck with your health problems.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You got yours, slut!

Wandering_MongolWandering_Mongol9 months ago

I enjoyed this immensely! The dialog was expressive and flowed well! Thank you!

-

Be well!

MattblackUKMattblackUK9 months ago

Wow. And it was all her own work! 5* story. She burnt herself.

Rocky62Rocky629 months ago

Gold digger 101, get in the will asap

Busman19639Busman196399 months ago

Bitch got what she deserved.

BeBopper99BeBopper999 months ago

5* Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

LaneBagginsLaneBaggins9 months ago

Best wishes and good luck from one to another. Mine was from a motorcycle wreck back in 1972 and my lovely bride has stood by me through thick and thin. 😁😁😁😁😁

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandler9 months ago

Thoroughly enjoyed and impressed by the craftsmanship. Thanks and 5 stars from me.

Moonbat74Moonbat749 months ago

Nicely written, enjoyed the story, but the ending could have been teased out a little more.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What an evil & wretched cheating skank slut you created! Love how she was burned but wish it had been even more severe. Nicely done!

muskyboymuskyboy9 months ago

Didn't feel like she got burn, or at least not nearly burned enough for such a heartless. cheating, self-centered slut. She needed to become as helpless as Glen, just for a starter.

26thNC26thNC9 months ago

You don’t always get what you want, but Christine, the cheating bitch, and Peter, the snake, got exactly what they deserved. Another great story, and best wishes for your recovery from those surgeries.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Sort of a 'Woman schemes and God laughs' variation.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Sort of a 'Woman schemes and God laughs' variation.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

good read very much enjoyed by me, thank you

ribnitinribnitin9 months ago

I wish you a full recovery and good health

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well, was she stupid!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Husbands are good and wives are bad.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Peter was an arrogant greedy cheating deceiving asshole, who coveted Glen's wife, apparently since the day his wife died. So how does someone that evil and monstrous fool people into thinking he's a good guy? You think Evil is difficult to discern? Only if you're not looking; refuse to see it. Glen married and enabled a self absorbed shallow bitch, so he got what he deserved. Two people suffering from a life changing disease, one physical and one psychological. No winners, but at least one of them will live and die with dignity. The other will be the turd in the punch bowl at every family gathering until she's just a turd in the ground.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great read Corny1974… my sincere best wishes to you on your upcoming health procedures. I hope all goes well, and I hope to read more of your work in the months and years to come.

rublicksrublicks9 months ago

Good Story and best wishes for your upcoming trials and tribulations Take care John

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Vielen Dank für die Geschichte(n) und alles Gute für die Zukunft!

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggart9 months ago

5 stars, sad but enjoyable story. While I usually prefer the story being from the sympathetic person's point of view I like that it was from the "cheating bastard's" point of view to see their mindset. It was clear the wife loved her husband but equally clear she loved herself more, felt she was the main character of life and could get away with anything.

rnebularrnebular9 months ago

A good story but I have to wonder if the overused scenario of a wife going away on some trip with a lover ever really happens? I mean, I'm sure it has but it still feels like a very overused plot in LW. I also wonder if this scenario ever really works out the way the wife claims to expect?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Difficult to write a story in the first person from the perspective of the “villain”. Hard to make it anything but a farce. That’s what happened here.

skruff101skruff1019 months ago

A wonderful portrait of shallowness and the rewards that are attained from it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

LOVE IT I so hate cheating wives (jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

In most US states I am aware of, the spouse is entitled to elect to take a statutory share of the estate if the will fails to provide for her/him. Usually 1/3.

So she can't be left with nothing once married. To screw her over, he needed to die before the wedding, but after she was divorced.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story! I really enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I find that as I get older I’m less concerned about getting everything I deserve and more concerned about whether I deserved what I got.

Buster2UBuster2U9 months ago

10 Big Blazing Stars for Corny! What a Great Story for a BTB. The cold hearted wife, that thought she 'deserved' better, so decided to run off with the BIL, LOL. Then she was shocked when she returned and her key wouldn't work anymore! LOL perfect. How could she expect anything less? She might not have been thinking about the the 'new dick' she would be getting on her little River Cruise, but everyone else sure was! LOL A woman, especially a married woman, isn't going to go on a 10 day holiday without 'putting out' for another man that is paying for it! LOL Great writing, Thanks, Buster2U

xtc5xtc59 months ago

Thanks for an enjoyable read. Take care of yourself and I hope to see new works in the future.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Clever, poetic, and karmic, indeed. 🤙🏿

DreamsOfHopeDreamsOfHope9 months ago

To anon discussing will: She hadn’t gotten married yet. Dude stroked out a week before the wedding. Plus, I’m pretty sure the story was not set in the US.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

hardly a btb now was it 1*

Schwanze1Schwanze19 months ago

Choose your mate carefully

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I disagree u do always get what you really want

tkoberontkoberon9 months ago

All the he while Peter was encouraging Christine to let her husband keep everything, I expected him to screw her up in the end. Dying in ecstasy was the last thing on my mind!

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Anonymous below who gave a 1 star because it wasn't really a BTB. She lost everything of importance to her. Money, her lovely home with Glen, her luxurious house with Peter. The love and respect of her daughters and nephew. The care and protection of Peter.

Most importantly Glen, the true love of her life.

She also had the slow dawning of the reality of what she'd done. Self realisation in your sixties ain't fun.

Not all BTB stories involve a Mexican whorehouse.

MightyHornyMightyHorny9 months ago

You don't always get what you want...

Sometimes, you get what you deserve.

Thanks for the share, author.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It wasn't BTB. Cheating 62yr old skank ditched her husband for her brother in law and screwed herself in the divorce so now she's dealing with the consequences

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

How absurd. Good on her for leaving his worthless sick ass. You can guarantee that if it was he other way around he'd have left her. Statistics show that to be true, sadly.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Just another sad story. No winners.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCorny1974@Corny1974
After reading lots of stories on this site, I decided to try and write one myself. Please be kind, I'm not a writer but I do enjoy a good story.