Queen of Diamonds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried to sag backwards and catch my breath, but her left hand was around my waist and she held me in place. "Here, honey, let me clean you off." She used her medium-red lips to remove whatever cum remained in or on my still erect cock.

As had happened the previous week, we then settled back and went into our own thoughts. I had a moment of awkwardness as I didn't know what to say. We had pulled off some notable erotic stunts in two successive weekends, but this Holly Sykes person was still mostly a stranger to me.

Like coming out of a dream, I was aware again of where we and our car were located. Sixty-thousand people lived in the development across the way, and one-and-a-half million lived in the rest of the borough. They were out of sight, but I felt the presence of all of them.

As if to stir us from our reveries, we heard two trains approaching, one from each direction. There were two almost identical consists, old electric locomotives pulling strings of new Amfleet cars. The only difference was that the southbound engine was still in black Penn Central livery, while the other one had a gaudy Amtrak scheme.

They passed each other almost directly opposite us, and the car shuddered from the air blast. Then they were gone, and Holly said, "No one could possibly see us from those, right?" She laughed, but I could detect the nervousness in her.

"No, not at the speed they were going." I was feeling exposed too, and I looked around at the tall buildings across the tracks and the sky beyond. "Holly, we've been here for a while. It's really time we go."

In a moment we were out our respective back doors and in the front ones. She got there first because I was briefly delayed as I got my pants up. I winced when I sat down, but I had no choice now; at least the seats had good padding too. When I started the engine, Holly put her arms around me and kissed me hard. She stayed close to me, her arm around my shoulders, as we drove out of the yard.

"Oh, my hat?"

"Don't worry; it's still back there."

"I almost forgot I had one!" Sexual hi-jinks seemed to make her talkative, and she asked me a question. "You've been up here with other girls, I presume?" I had always thought of her as a "lady," not a girl.

I decided to be truthful, "Yes, I have." Then I told more details, "Sometimes we were in my dad's car, but a couple of these girls had their own."

"Oh wow, in my day it was always the guys who would supply the ride."

"Well, one of them had a 1967 Oldsmobile. She called it the Ted Kennedy-mobile."

Holly laughed at the reference. I made a right out of the driveway and headed west along Pelham Parkway. She was still in a chatty mood, "How did you know about that yard?"

"It was used as a location in a movie I saw. It was this cop movie from a few years ago."

"Really? Anybody in it I would know?"

"You've heard of Roy Scheider?"

"Of course." She put on a look of worry, " 'We're gonna need a bigger boat!' "

I laughed at that, "Yep, that was him, Chief Brody."

She smiled back at me and I had a feeling I couldn't tell her about, at least not then. It was about something beyond her kinky tastes and the expert blowjob she just given me. Man, am I really falling for her? I didn't know how that would fit into my life at the moment, or how I would fit into hers.

Perhaps to distract myself I brought the topic around to sex, "By the way, I love that crotchless pantyhose you have."

"I knew you would. That reminds me . . ." I liked her pressing against me, and I was enjoying the sound of her voice. "When I was in college, well it got cold in Pennsylvania."

"Right, I remember, Bryn Mawr."

"So when I would park with boys in cars, I would wear tights. But I would cut a slit in the crotch so I wouldn't have to take them off."

I must have looked puzzled because she said, "Dummy, that's so they could lick me down there and my ass wouldn't get chilly."

I thought of the starchy lady I had known until last week and I tried to imagine that. She seemed to read my mind, "That was a while back, I know. Like 1960, I think." She too was probably considering the seventeen-year age difference between us.

We had driven westwards for quite a ways by now. I was jangled by the transition from intimacy to the focus required for driving. "So Holly, where exactly are we going?"

"I was thinking of picking up something to take home."

"You want to go to Arthur Avenue? We'll be there in a few minutes."

"No, I want to go to Zabar's." That was a deli on the West Side, so I figured I'd get on the Bronx River Parkway and head south.

"Holly, I'd like, you know . . ."

"I'll get something for you too."

"That's not what I meant." I was hoping she'd invite me up to her apartment for a meal. The week before she had demurred on that after our drinks in the bar, and we had parted on the street. I know how fast this little fling could end if she wants it that way.

She pulled her arm back and moved a bit away from me, "I know what you're thinking. Not that there is anything wrong with it, but I can guess that you're the kind of person who gets emotionally involved in these things."

Very good guess, in fact. I tried to keep it light as I said, "You're a pretty good judge of character."

"I wish I had been that way with my ex-husband."

That seemed like a good point to digress on, "Man, I'm squirming in my seat. Was that the kind of whipping you gave to poor Desmond?" That was the ex who liked to be dominated by her.

"It was his idea. He was the one who bought this thing." She tapped the side of her bag.

"Yeah? You can't just get that at Macy's"

"There are stores downtown that sell whatever toy you have in mind." She nuzzled her face against the side of mine. "But he couldn't find a clitoris if his life depended on it."

"Then I suppose I can?"

"Oh yes, every time."

We had just reached the Parkway entrance when she said, "May I play the radio?"

She had never asked to hear it before, "Of course. You're paying for this trip."

It came on with the second verse of "Desperado." She must have known the lyrics because she sang along without hesitation. I tried not to gape at her, but she noticed. She put her fingers to her lips, "My, I guess you don't know I like to sing. Well, almost no one does - know, I mean."

"You actually have a good voice." That was in fact true. I also wanted to know, as per the song, if she was the Queen of Hearts or the Queen of Diamonds. I didn't ask, but I supposed it was the latter. She definitely was my Queen Holly.

What I really wanted was to have some potato salad while looking at Gramercy Park from her windows. After that, I hoped to give her that "proper fucking" that she had mentioned the previous week but which hadn't happened yet.

After we stopped at Zabar's, Holly returned to the front seat. At 21st Street she said, "Just pull up in front, that's okay." Then we sat there for a moment. The next move would have to be hers.

She hesitated, and then said, "Come back here later - I mean, please come back, assuming you have the time."

"Sure, I have the time. It just occurred to me, the doorman has seen me before; he knows who I am."

Holly shrugged, "All right, so what? It's his job to be discreet. In fact, would you get out and open the door for me?"

When I got around to the passenger side, which faced the building, the doorman had noticed the car and he opened the building door. As Holly stepped out she winked at me and said, "I'll tell him to expect you."

"That's fine ma'am. I hope you've had a pleasing trip."

"It was splendid."

"Then have a good evening."

"Oh, I expect I will."

#######

12