Queen of the Plantation: The FIL

Story Info
Charlotte takes control of the entire family.
12.7k words
4.47
28.2k
48
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
goamz86
goamz86
1,996 Followers

Letter from the author:

This is a warning, please take it as it is intended, as a warning, not as me condoning such behavior. This story is set in 1850's southern United States. The main character is a racist slave owner and as she has garnered more power over her family, her behavior has gotten worse. She liberally uses racial slurs, and treats poorly those she feels are inferior to her. Try to remember this is a fictional story, and I feel it is not out of place in this setting. There is lots of race play in this story as well. So please be warned. If you will be offended by such things, please skip this story. I hope you have a great day and find something you enjoy on this site.

Also, sorry for the length of the chapters of this series. These characters are so complex, and I enjoy them so much, it just seems to flow out of me and I can't find anywhere to stop or cut up the chapters. I am always up for constructive criticism, but I will immediately delete any comments that are an attack on my character before I even finish it. Thank you and I hope you enjoy my tale.

Goamz86

********

After the night of Charlotte's big reveal to Charles about his mother, things got back to normal. Well, normal for Cottonwood Plantation anyway. Even though that night, Charlotte, the beautiful, big breasted, and trim Queen of that plantation, had been quite sadistic to Charles, her pale, slim, little dicked, wimpy, cuckold of a husband, their loving relationship returned. She regularly fucked Abraham, the very dark-skinned mountain of a man domestic slave with the huge cock, in front of Charles. Then she would invite her cuckold to bed to reclaim her stretched out pussy. Of course, the whole time he was fucking her, she would tease him about the size of his less than 5 inch penis and mock his sexual prowess. Then, after coming inside her, Charles would be fed his gooey treat. Despite all this, they always ended their adventures by cuddling as they dozed off to sleep. Charlotte had sworn off all white cock, except her husband's, now that she had a taste of the "real' thing. Her other, white, gentlemen callers were quite disappointed. Char had explained to them all individually, now that she had a family, she would not be unfaithful to her husband any longer. This was of course complete horseshit. White cock, no matter how big, just didn't do it for her anymore.

Abby, the attractive, softer, and curvier mother of Charles, with the large but sagging breast, was now a complete black cock whore. She was now fucking all the domestic slaves every chance she got. Charles chose to try and ignore it. Although, it was truly impossible to ignore. The area near his mother's guest room was regularly filled with her primal screams as another black cock filled her holes. Charles and his mother just refused to discuss it any further after the night he found out.

However, things had changed since Abby's husband, William, who was almost an exact older version of Charles, made his unannounced arrival. That event had caused a very pissed off Charlotte to one night decide to shun Abby from anymore sexual activity with her. It wasn't Abigail's fault, but Char didn't care, and she needed to get control over the situation. This denial of course drove Abby crazy and furthered her decent to submission of the house domestics. It even led to Charlotte turning her mother-in-law into a black pussy hound as well.

That turn to black pussy began one fateful day not too long after William, had shown up at Cottonwood. Since his arrival, Abby had been sneaking out of the guest room she shared with her husband each morning to perform her duty of waking her mistress, Charlotte, with her tongue. The night before, Charlotte had again been steaming about William's unannounced visit. In this state of mind, she had concocted a plan to make him pay for being so rude. He was messing up her complete rule of Cottonwood, and her total domination of all involved.

"No you don't my little slut mommy." Charlotte scolded as she woke up and denied Abby's access to her luscious female folds.

Abby looked up at her puzzled.

"Miss Charlotte has a task for you, and you will not be allowed access to my pussy until you help me achieve it. Will you help me achieve that goal, my sweet?"

Abby nodded enthusiastically, even before knowing what the goal was.

"I plan to make your dear sweet William a cuckold to black cock, like his son, and you, my little mommy slut, are going to help me do it."

"Miss Charlotte, noooooooo, please, no, he will not allow that."

"Allow that? Did he allow you to cuckold him with his brother?" She asked Abby with a sly grin. "No, you took control and did what you needed to do to get his big brother's big fat cock, right?"

"Yes, but that's different, his brother is not a black man, he's not a slave. William would never allow me to do that." Abby protested.

"There's that word again." Char replied. "He doesn't get a say in this. He doesn't have to allow anything. My sweet little slut, you are already cucking him with nigger cock." Char reminded her.

Abby cringed at Char's use of that word, "But he doesn't know. If he found out, he would be so upset. He might even leave me."

"Don't you worry your pretty little head about that. By the time I'm done with him, he will be so wound up, he not only won't care his precious wife is taking a huge black cock, he will be begging that big fucking nigger to fill her with his seed."

"He would never Miss Charlotte!" Abby argued.

"Oh yes he will." Char rebuffed. "With your help and a little womanly manipulation on my part, we will have him eating out of my hand."

Abby was worried now. What was she going to have to do, and what did her daughter-in-law have up her sleeve? She looked at Char quizzically and asked, "What do I need to do Miss Charlotte?"

"Just two things my little nigger cock loving mommy whore; deny his sexual advances until I tell you differently, and whatever I suggest at supper tonight, you agree with as though it's the best idea you ever heard."

"Yes Miss Charlotte, as you wish." Abby replied. Then she looked at her Mistress and asked, "May I please service you now?" She hoped by acquiescing to her plan, that Charlotte would rescind her no pussy edict.

"No, sugar, I'm afraid not."

Dejected, Abby climbed from the bed to return to her room before her husband realized she was gone. Just as she reached the door Charlotte spoke again.

"Oh, and no more nigger cock for you either until my plan is complete. Understand, slut?"

"Yes Miss Charlotte." Abby mumbled back. She wanted to protest but knew it would be pointless. She wasn't sure how she would be able to get black cock with William now in the house, but now, to be absolutely forbidden was a punch to her libido's gut. All this denial would have her quickly crawling the walls with desire.

------------

Charlotte only let Abby in on some of her plan. The other aspects she would keep to herself. Not even Charles would know of the grand scheme and how she would go about getting it done. You see, Charlotte loved the power she currently wielded over the manor, and she didn't want it to end. She knew she could get William to comply in the short term. That was the easy part. However, she wanted control over all her relatives, and she never wanted it to end. She had to convince William that returning to Virginia and his small plot of land was not in his best interest, and that he and Abby should just move into Cottonwood. If she could do that, William would have little recourse to whatever she did to him, and Charlotte could wield her power over all for many years to come.

That night before dinner, Charlotte discretely rubbed up against William, and with her cleavage popping out of her dress, suggested he sit next to her. William didn't know what to think about her behavior, but as soon as his little cock began to swell, like most men, his rational thought and morals disappeared in a flash. He did worry what his wife might say if he didn't sit next to her, but of course, unbeknownst to him, Charlotte's control over Abby meant she would not say a word when his daughter-in-law suggested it later at the table.

Dinner was going quite smoothly, and the conversation was flowing. Char was shamelessly flirting with her father-in-law, hanging on his every word as though it was gospel, and giggling at even the smallest of quips. William was soaking up the attention and when suddenly Charlotte's hand appeared on his knee, he jumped a bit. Charles didn't notice, but Abby did. She knew whatever her mistress was about to suggest would now be accepted with complete enthusiasm by her husband. When Char's hand began to run up the inside of his leg, William's chance at rebutting her suggestion pretty much flew out the window.

William did put up a bit of a fight when the idea of leaving his home and moving south to Cottonwood was suggested by Charlotte. However, Charlotte's logic, that he and Abigail were getting older and that taking care of their little farm would be getting harder and harder, really did make sense. When Abby decreed her support of the idea, William's resistance faded a bit more. When William asked his son if he wanted his parents to move in with him, Charlotte assured him that Charles thought it was a great idea.

"Isn't that right Darlin'?" She asked her husband with look in her eyes that insisted he agree.

"Yes, my love, I think that's a great idea." Charles replied, even though it was the first he had heard of it.

Turning back to William, Char ran her hand up the inside of his thigh and cooed, "We will be one big happy family."

William couldn't accept fast enough.

Later that night William and Charles were enjoying a brandy in his study when Charlotte entered. She kissed her husband on the cheek and asked if she could have a word with his father alone. "I have a few things to discuss with him about the move her to Cottonwood"

"Of course, my love." He replied, moving toward the door.

"Please close the door behind you."

"Yes, dear." Charles replied as he turned and did as he was instructed. He immediately rushed to his hiding spot in the closet, as he knew why his wife commanded him to close the door. As he removed the cover that allowed him to see into his study, it occurred to him that it was quite odd to be watching his wife seduce his father. However, watching his sexy wife in action was what fueled his desire most, and compelled him to watch. Likewise, as he watched his wife slowly and completely dominate his father, the déjà vu moment happened. The very arousing memory from his youth, watching his mother cuckold his father, returned and further fueled his excitement. He just watched, almost forgetting it was his father being manipulated so expertly by his own wife.

William was quite surprised at how his son just left the room without really inquiring about Charlotte's intentions but brushed it off when he realized he would be alone with his sexy daughter-in-law. Once Charles had left the room, Charlotte seductively moved toward William. She puffed her chest out and sidled up next to him, rubbing her hand across his chest and down toward his stiffening penis.

"What are you doing Charlotte? You are my son's wife. We are both married, we're family. We can't do this." William mocked a protest, as he reached up and grabbed a handful of her luscious breast. He was already so turned on by his alluring daughter-in-law's behavior earlier at dinner. Now she was coming on to him so aggressively he felt so very confident that he would soon be fucking her.

Char of course had other ideas. She rubbed his cock some more and whispered in his ear, "You like my tits, William?"

"YES!"

"I thought so. You have been staring at them since the moment you arrived, unannounced, to my home."

William immediately dropped his head and attempted to kiss the flesh of her cleavage. Char stepped back and lifted his chin with her index finger, making him look directly into his eyes.

"Are they better than your dear sweet Abigail's?"

"Yes!" he gasped.

She stepped back again, leaving a couple feet between them. "You want to see them, Willy?"

William noticed the way she addressed him. No one called him that except his mother when he was a little boy, and his wife when she was teasing him. Abigail had of course provided her mistress with this information. She would do anything to please Charlotte. William should have corrected the way Char addressed him, but the name spontaneously triggered his submissive mind, and the only words that came out of his mouth were, "Yes, please?"

Char pulled the bodice of her nightgown down and exposed her firm bountiful breasts. William just stared, dumbly. His wife had some large breasts as well, and he loved them, but these were even bigger, and younger, and firmer! They didn't sag like his wife's. They still set high on the gorgeous young woman's chest. The nipples stood proudly forward, begging to be sucked, not toward the ground like his wife's.

"What do you say, Willy?" Char asked sweetly.

"Thank you!" William replied.

"Would you like to suck them, Willy?"

Each time Char used that name, and teased him with her body, William fell further under her spell. He nodded vigorously, wanting nothing more than to suck on her nipples. Char pushed him deeper into submission.

"What do you say to Miss Charlotte?" she mocked him, asserting her domination even more with her proper name.

"Please may I suck on your breasts, Miss Charlotte?" He asked.

Charlotte was flabbergasted by how fast William had submitted. She expected it to take much more effort. She hadn't even touched his bare cock and already he was putty in her hands. Abby had told Charlotte how William was very submissive when he was cucked and when she teased him about his penis size, but Char hadn't even gotten that far.

Charlotte just exuded a sexuality and a presence. Together, those traits were almost a force of nature that lent to her dominance over most real men. Conversely, the beta males the Hale bloodline produced, never had a chance.

Char backed up a bit more, permitting her to sit on a short leather couch. Her tits were still exposed. She curled her index finger at William, and he eagerly approached.

"Kneel!" was all Charlotte said, pointing to the floor in front of her.

William knees hit the floor so hard, that in the closet, Charles worried his father may have injured himself.

"Suck!" Charlotte commanded, proudly holding up both breasts with her hands.

William latched on to her nipple and began slurping desperately.

"That's a good boy Willy." She teased. "You like Miss Charlotte's boobies, don't you?" She referred to them as boobies, like a little boy would, furthering her domination. She guided him back and forth between her glorious milk makers. He was in a frenzy by now. His cock was rock hard in his trousers, and he wanted to free it.

In the closet, Charles had already blown one load all over himself and the wall, and he was still stroking fervently. The sight of his wife's domination of others was almost as exciting as her humiliation of him. He was stroking his little pecker, using his penile excretions as lube. It was almost completely hard again from softening momentarily after his first climax. He never once took his eye off the scene unfolding in his own study.

When Char's tits were smothered in William's drool, she pushed him back with her foot, so he was sitting on his heels. He stared at her, saliva dripped from his chin and panting liked a dog. With her knees together, Char gently began gathering her nightgown with both hands at the top of her thighs. The hem slowly climbed up her legs, exposing, first her shins, then her knees, then crawled across her thighs. When she had the entire length of her nightdress in her hands she lifted it, exposing her bush, but not her womanhood.

"You want to see Miss Charlotte's treasure, Willy?"

He nodded mindlessly.

"What do you say, sugar-pie?"

"Please Miss Charlotte?" he whined, addressing her with respect.

Charlotte casually parted her knees a few inches. William's eyes got broader.

"More?" She teased.

"Yes Please."

Char parted her legs further, but as she did, she slid one of the hands holding her dress down between her legs to block his view of her pink center. William gave a pouty face.

"What's wrong, Willy?"

"I wanna see Miss Charlotte, pleeeeeeeeease?"

Char lifted her bare foot to his mouth and ordered him to suck her toes. William eagerly complied. As he did, he became so consumed with what he was doing, that he didn't even notice she had removed her hand and parted her legs; completely exposing herself to her father-in-law. After a few moments she pulled her foot away and turned his attention to her dripping Venus. William just knelt and stared, taking in the sheer erotic beauty of his daughter-in-law's lady garden. He started to move towards it when he realized his place.

"May I, Miss Charlotte?"

Char nodded. However, as he got closer, she placed a finger on his forehead, stopping his advance inches from his prize.

"Just smell." She commanded.

William submitted, taking a deep breath. The aroma was intoxicating. It made William's head spin and his cock throb. He took another, and then another.

"How's that smell, Willy? You like Miss Charlotte's scent?

"Yes ma'am, very much." He said, taking yet another prolonged sniff.

Charlotte removed her finger and gestured for him to proceed. William didn't hesitate and for more than a half hour, William devoured Charlotte's juicy cunt, bringing her to several orgasms. His son had two more of his own in the closet as he watched. When Charlotte had had enough, she ordered him to stop. William rested on his haunches again with a look of hope, as if asking for something. When Charlotte asked him what he wanted, he asked her if he could fuck her now.

"Oh sweety, no, not tonight. That will be your reward once you have sold you quaint little farm and moved in here to Cottonwood with us. So, the sooner you make that happen, the sooner you will be able to feel the velvety smooth sheath on Miss Charlotte's treasure around that little penis of yours." She informed him. "I will have to admit, it is a bit bigger that your son's. I look forward to feeling it inside me." She added.

William was crestfallen. Charlotte giggled inside at his reaction.

"I tell you what. Even though Miss Charlotte won't let you come inside her perfect pussy tonight, she will let you come ON her beautiful pussy." She told William. "Would you like that, Willy? Would your little pee pee like to spew all over Miss Charlotte's sexy cunt?

William nodded vigorously.

"OK, but, if you do come on my beautiful pussy, you will have to clean up your mess." Char bargained with him. "Would you like that, Willy? Your wife informs me that you love licking up cum."

William looked surprised.

"Yes, Darlin', girls talk." She teased him. "Abigail has told me all about you."

William was humiliated and completely turned on. Char asked him again if he would like to jerk off onto her pussy and clean it up, and William nodded enthusiastically. It didn't take him more than two minutes to blow his load all over her hairy snatch and enthusiastically lick up every drop. When he had finished, Charlotte again pushed him off with her foot, stood up, covered herself and walked out the door. She peeked her head back around the door and reminded him, the sooner he moves in, the sooner he gets his prize. William just sat there for a moment and contemplated his situation. Then just as quickly, he began to formulate a plan to quickly sell his home and move to Cottonwood.

Charlotte walked toward the stairs. She opened the closet and ordered Charles to "Go get my nigger and bring him to our room."

goamz86
goamz86
1,996 Followers