Queen of the Plantation: The FIL

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Outside, the slaves milled around, laughing, and bullshitting quietly amongst themselves when one of them moved toward the house to relive himself in the tall grass that surrounded it. He knew there would be hell to pay if he was caught, but his bladder was about to burst, and he needed to drain it. He was mid-stream when he happened to peak in the window and see Abigail in action. He couldn't take his eyes off what was happening, and as soon as he finished his business, he signaled the rest of the group to come see what he was seeing. The other slaves made sure the coast was clear and hurried to see what was so exciting. As each one looked in the window, he was astonished at what he was seeing. A white woman being violated by a black slave. They all had the same thought, "That dumbass could get lynched for that! What is he thinking?" However, not one of them backed away from the window. And, because they filled the window with their presence, they caused much of the light to be blocked from the room.

Inside the room, Abby noticed the change in brightness, as the only window was obscured by the mass of black men. She looked up and saw that she had an audience. The thought from earlier about being surrounded by a group of hard black cocks again filled her imagination. She was turned on by the audience and began to perform for them. She suddenly slowed her sucking and relished the feel of being watched. She wanted every black man out there, staring through that window, to want her. She really was quite the black cock whore. She slowly took Isaac's cock down her throat, gagging a bit as she did it. Isaac's head feel back like a Pez dispenser as he felt his cock hit the back of Abby's throat and push further. She held it deep in her gullet for a few moments, sticking her tongue out to massage the bottom of his fuck stick. Then she withdrew the full length, slurping as she did it to make sure none of her plentiful saliva dripped on the floor. Then she once again engulfed almost his entire length, repeating her earlier talents. The crowd at the window marveled at her skill and hooted a bit with encouragement. Abby heard their sounds and repeated the acted a couple more times. Each time she did the crowd would marvel and she would hear them remark amongst themselves. This would prove to be a problem as their reckless verbal acts would draw the attention of the Queen, Charlotte.

After Abby's deep throating exhibition, she decided she needed to finish off her black stud, and really wanted his tasty cum to fill her mouth and spill down her throat. She changed to shorter, faster strokes, incorporating her hands as she stroked that big fat black tube of meat. She was eagerly attempting to coax her creamy reward.

Charlotte had been milling around being a proper host, when she noticed a group of slaves gathered near one of the side windows of the house. Of course, disgusted to have them peering into her home, she shouted at them to get away from her window. The black men were so engrossed with the show inside they didn't hear her until she had yelled at them two more times while approaching the mob. Finally, one of them heard her and immediately dispersed the crowd, but not before Charlotte was right on top of them. She shewed them away as she scolded them vehemently. She peeked inside the window to see what was so interesting.

Inside, Abby had been so intent on making Isaac come, that she didn't notice the commotion outside, and she didn't notice that her daughter-in-law-mistress was looking right at her as Isaac announced his orgasm with a guttural moan and blasted his cum down her throat. Charlotte stood there, looking in the window, for a bit and watched as her mother-in-law swallowed the slave's copious load. Knowing she had grand plans for her mommy whore later, Charlotte wanted to make sure Abby wasn't going to let her black stud fuck her as well. She turned, shewed away the crowd of black men, scolding them all again and proceeded to hurry into the house.

Abby was readying herself to return to the BBQ when Charlotte burst into the den. She fiercely admonished both participants, calling Abby a whore and threatening to send Isaac to work the fields for a month for behaving so crudely when she was entertaining guests. She grabbed Abby by the arm and ushered her out of the room and back to the party, telling her to behave the rest of the day, or she would again deny her the black cock she so desperately needed now.

The rest of the day, Abby was a respectable southern lady, even though her undergarments were soaked, and she was so fucking frustrated. Conversely, her daughter-in-law was anything but a proper southern lady. She was a good girl in the presence of her guests, but every chance she got, she would tease the shit out of William. She repeatedly promised him that tonight was the night she would reward him with her body for moving his wife and him into Cottonwood. She tactfully massaged his raging hard-on as he followed her around the get-together like a puppy dog on a leash. She rubbed her bulging breast on his arm or against his back when no one was looking. Then there was a moment in the afternoon as the party was beginning to wind down, where Charlotte made sure that William had no doubt that she was ready and willing to grant him his ultimate wish, the wish he had been wishing for since their little dalliance in his son's study some months ago.

The two of them had been walking in the house, when suddenly Char grabbed a handful of William's package and ushered him down a hall into a secluded room. Closing the door behind them, she had pushed him against the door and laid a soulful kiss on him, further exciting his already hard pecker and fueling his passion for her. She stepped back and ordered him to open his trousers. William did as he was told, dropping them to his ankles. His little cock pointed straight out, parallel to the ground and directly at Charlotte. She gingerly pulled out one of her breasts and moved in his direction. She lifted it up as she reached him and fed him the nipple. William sucked it in enthusiastically and began trying to milk the teat as if it could nurture him. Char reached down grabbed hold of his throbbing cock. She stroked him to the brink of orgasm before letting go, extracting her breast from him his mouth and stepping back.

"Later Darlin' be patient." Charlotte told him. "I don't have time for this right now. Cover yourself, we must return to my guests."

William hastily pulled his pants up and tucked his shirt in. When he was presentable, he opened the door allowing Char to pass and he again followed her like a puppy, back to the BBQ, doing his best to hide the little tent in his trousers. This little experience only added to William's willingness to do Charlottes bidding the rest of the day. She subtly, but assuredly ordered him around, fetching this and that for her as the party came to an end and the guests all left. When it was over, the four of them all retired to the parlor for a glass of brandy and some relaxation.

As the sun set, and evening turned to night, first Abigail, then Charles dismissed themselves to retire for the night, as Char had instructed them to do earlier. Her plan was coming together nicely. She informed William that she was going to change for him and that he was to meet her upstairs in the guest bedroom at the other end of the hall from his and Abby's room.

"Be prepared for the time of your life William." Charlotte teased him. "I promise this will be a night you will never forget my pet." Charlotte whispered in his ear as she grabbed his crotch for the umpteenth time that day.

"I can't wait." William replied, relishing the feel of her hand manipulating his turgid manhood.

"I can't wait, Miss Charlotte" She corrected him, making sure to establish who was in charge and who was not.

"I can't wait Miss Charlotte." William replied, imaging himself fucking his daughter-in-law.

William rushed up to his and Abby's room, making an excuse to his wife for why he was not coming to bed just yet. Abby was in her nightgown "getting ready for bed" When he turned to leave, not kissing her goodnight. He didn't even wait for a reply from his wife before hurrying out of the room. His wife chuckled to herself, knowing exactly why he was in such a hurry, but also knowing exactly what her Mistress had in store for him.

At the same time across the second floor, Charles was crawling into bed when his wife came into their room to prepare herself. He also knew what his wife had planned, but he had no desire to be part of it. He curled up in his bed after watching his wife leave their room dressed very provocatively, knowing just where she was headed. He was jealous, but as his wife kissed him on the lips, she assured him one more time that she would not let his father fuck her. She also promised to let Charles watch Abraham fuck her the following night if he was a good boy tonight and didn't interfere with her plans. Moments later, he stared at the ceiling, hoping he would fall asleep soon, so he would not have to think about what was going on in the guest wing.

When William entered the room, Charlotte was already there, but she was not alone. William recognized the two domestics as Isaac and Harriet he believed their names were. Charlotte looked ravishing in a long silk robe tied at the waste, open enough to see plenty of cleavage spilling over the top of the corset her husband had helped her squeeze into. Charlotte eased his mind when she saw the puzzled look on his face, telling him that the slaves were there to prepare things for the night of his life. A big grin spread across his face when she said that. That grin disappeared when she instructed him to strip and told Isaac to secure William against the wall with some thick cotton rope, in a spread eagle pose as if he were secured to a "St. Andrew's Cross". Then she ordered Isaac to leave the room. That grin reappeared in haste when Charlotte ordered Harriet to suck him hard.

As Harriet blew him, Charlotte removed her robe, sat on the end of the bed facing him, and played with herself as he watched. He was hard in no time, and he noticed what a great cock sucker this young black slave was. He wondered if his son was partaking of this slave's talents. He knew it was common practice for slave owners to use their domestics this way.

Once Harriet had William raging hard, Charlotte ordered her to strip and to get on the bed. Harriet climbed on the bed, leaned against the pillows at the head of the bed, placed her feet flat on the bed so her knees were bent and spread those knees. She then began stroking her pussy and teasing the nipples of her perfectly sized black breasts. William watched with lust as the nubile black girl pleasured herself, his cock bobbing with every beat of his thumping heart.

Charlotte began stroking William's throbbing cock and proceeded to whisper in his ear, "Isn't she beautiful?"

William nodded.

"Wouldn't you love to lick that hot, dripping, nigger cunt, William?"

William didn't know what the correct answer was.

"It's ok to admit it. I know you want to lick it, even if it is nigger cunt. It's not as sweet at my cunt, but I'm sure it's still delicious." Char teased, still methodically stroking his cock to the point of madness. "You do want to lick it don't you?"

William nodded again.

"Say it!" Char demanded in a sterner vice. "Tell me you want to lick her nigger cunt."

William was not like his wife, he had owned a couple slaves in the past, and he was not opposed to using that language to describe them. He repeated Charlotte's words and she praised him.

"Good Boy. Your little penis here tells me you are not lying. However, YOU are not going to get any nigger cunt tonight my darling little Willy. No, that nigger cunt belongs to someone else. Someone who loves it so much, that this person would do almost anything for it. You know who that someone is?" Charlotte teased.

William shook his head. Char let go of his inflated little penis, walked to the door, and opened it. In walked Abigail, completely naked. She wouldn't look at William, casting her eyes to the floor. She walked to the bed and watched as Harriet continued to play with herself. William watched silently. Charlotte approached William and again slowly began her stroking of his cock.

"Show him my little mommy slut. Show your cuckold husband, how much you love nigger cunt." Charlotte commanded.

"Yes Miss Charlotte." Abby replied.

"Oh shit, Abby just addressed her the same way Charlotte makes me address her." William thought. "She is submissive to our daughter-in-law just like me. I must stop this."

"Abigail! Stop"" he shouted as he watched her crawl between Harriet's legs.

"Sh, sh, sh, sh........" Charlotte gently commanded William as she placed her index finger against his lips. "........just watch, she loves it." Char assured him.

William watched confounded as his wife most definitely enjoyed pleasing the sexy young slave with her tongue. Char continued to whisper naughty words in his ear and stroke his stiff dick.

"Look at her Willy, see what a dirty old slut she is for nigger cunt? See how she just devours it? See how she makes that sexy nigger squirm? She really is good at eating pussy, trust me, I know."

William turned and looked at her with a surprise expression.

"Yes Willy, your precious wife is an even better pussy licker than you." Charlotte informed him.

William tensed up as his orgasm was so near. Charlotte felt his movements and immediately let go of his cock as it vibrated on the brink of orgasm.

"That turns you on doesn't it, Willy? Thinking of your slutty little whore of a wife eating my pussy??"

William nodded enthusiastically.

"Come here my little mommy whore!" Char commanded.

Abigail did as she was told, rising from the bed, and hurrying to her Mistress. She knelt as expected and Charlotte ordered her to show her husband how much she loved her mistress' pussy. Abby followed orders and for the next few minutes she performed cunnilingus on Charlotte as her husband watch with extreme arousal. Char held her hair and commanded her accordingly until she again addressed William.

"Do you know what else your slut of a wife likes, Willy?"

Char pushed her away, walked to the foot of the bed, bent over, and spread her cheeks. "Show him!" She spat.

Abigail quickly scurried to her domme and buried her face between her ass cheeks, vigorously lathering her ass hole with her tongue.

"Mmmm, yes, that's it, you slut, lick me, tongue momma's asshole! YES! Just like that, deeper, get it in there deeper." She demanded, and Abby obliged.

William was beside himself with lust. His cock shook and throbbed, and he thought it just might explode. He watched for some time as his wife continued, before she was ordered to return to Harriet's pussy. With everyone back to their original positions, Char and William watched as Harriet became more verbal as well.

"OH my, Yes, get that nigger pussy you slut! Eat me! Make me cum!" she commanded Abigail, only making the mother of William's son work harder.

Charlotte continued the verbal, as well as physical, stimulation of William, going into a monologue that would change the evening and the next many years for all of those who lived at Cottonwood.

"I'm sure you remember I told you some time back that women talk. Well, you know what your whore of a wife told me?" She asked William Rhetorically. "She told me all about how she cucked you with your brother and all those other men back in England. How you just loved watching her take bigger cocks than this little thing I'm stroking right now. She told me all about how Charles watched you. How you assured him that what his mother was doing was ok with you, and how you two loved each other very much. Did you know that she was the one who introduced me to the joys of a cuckold relationship with your son?"

William looked surprised and shook his head.

"That's right Willy, you son is a pathetic little cuckold just like his daddy. Not long after we married, little Miss Abigail here, guided me to bigger more satisfying cocks, just like the ones she likes to take while you watch."

She waited just a moment for a reaction from William, then continued, "This guidance was very eye opening and a wonderful addition to our marriage. On the other hand, it wasn't as life changing as a scene, I witnessed near the barn sometime after. You see Willy, I discovered something out there by the barn that changed me as a woman, and I found out I can no longer live without it. When dear sweet Abigail came to visit this time, I returned the favor, and I introduce her to that life changing aspect as well."

Charlotte paused for a few moments. She wanted the tension to build. This was the moment she had been planning for oh so long. It may seem a bit too much to do this to her father-in-law just because he showed up to her house unannounced, but Charlotte was the queen of vindictiveness, and now it was all going to come back on William. She would show her extreme spite.

"You see Willy, there are only two things your sweet little loving wife desires more than licking nigger cunt. You already saw the first one a few minutes ago. That one is licking my pussy and my ass. Do you want to know what the other one is, Willy?"

William again didn't know the correct answer. His curiosity made him want to know the answer very badly, but he feared the answer was not going to be something he wanted to know. He really had no idea how bad the answer was.

Charlotte walked toward the door, opened it and invited the answer to the question into the room.

"BIG BLACK COCK!" Charlotte announced with a shit eatin' grin on her face.

"NOOOOOOOO!" William immediately screamed. It was so loud, that it even startled Charles all the way across the house, as he was finally nodding off.

"That's right, Willy. Your precious little Abigail is a complete nigger lovin' whore! Black cunt, Black cock, it makes no difference. She loves it all." Charlotte informed him emphatically.

"NO! No she is not!" William protested.

"Oh yes, yes she is darlin'" Char retorted. "Isn't that right slut?" Char asked Abby.

Lifting her face from Harriet's snatch, Abigail answered demurely, "Yes Mistress."

"Back to work, you white tramp!" Harriet demanded, grabbing the back of Abby's head, and forcing her back into her dripping gash.

As William thrashed against his restraints, Charlotte directed Isaac and his rock-hard fuck stick to mount Abigail. He crawled up on the bed behind William's wife as her husband protested loudly and vociferously. Then he unceremoniously impaled her doggy style. Abby screamed her deep satisfaction as his cock sank into her flooded cunt, balls deep.

"Oh yeah, take that black meat, you old white whore. Mmmmm yessssssssss, lick me!" Ordered Harriet. Fuck her Ike, fuck that white pussy. Fill it with your nigger seed!" She commanded.

"Get off my wife!" William screamed. I'll kill you!"

Charlotte approached William as he was losing his mind. She calmly, like before, pressed her fingertips to his mouth and swooshed him, "Now, now Willy. No one will be killing anyone." She told him. You know he's not the first man other than you to fuck your precious bride. Look how much she is enjoying it. Watch that big fat black pole, rutting her like an animal. Listen, sweetheart, listen to her pleasure."

William jerked his head to the side to avoid her fingers, "But he's a nigger! I will not allow it."

"Black cock, white cock, what's the difference? "Char calmly and quietly asked him. "All that matters is that your bride loves it. Look at her, cupcake, listen to her sounds of ecstasy."

William stopped for just a moment to gather his breath, and in that moment, muffled cries of passion filled the room as Isaac plowed the mature white woman. Charlotte again grabbed hold of Williams pulsating penis and resumed her massaging of it.