Queen of the Plantation: The FIL

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charles did exactly that, and for the next hour he watched as his wife took Abraham's black cock. Believe it or not, he came two more times, before crawling into bed and cuddling with her like two love struck teenagers. Before falling to sleep, Charles asked his wife, "My dear, are you really going to let my father fuck you?"

Recognizing his disappointed tone of voice, Charlotte reached for his spent and now raw penis, briefly squeezed it, and eased his mind, "Oh my little love bug, of course not. Yours, is the only little white penis momma lets inside her luscious tunnel."

Charles hugged his wife as she lay on his chest, "I love you, Charlotte."

"I love you too Charles"

*******

With William now under her spell and working furiously to sell his farm and move in so he could fuck his daughter-in-law, Charlotte was looking to move her little plan along to turn Abigail into a fanatic for black pussy, as well as already being a black cock whore. She was an easy target for Char, but it was so much fun to demonstrate her power over her mother-in-law. One afternoon she invited Abby to her room. When she arrived, Char was on her bed naked. Abby hurried to her side thinking she was going to be granted access to her Mistress' pussy. Since she had helped Charlotte convince William to sell their farm and move in with her and her son, Abby felt she deserved it. When she asked to be allowed however, Char reminded her that her husband had not yet finalized the sale of their farm, and that they surely were not yet permanently living at Cottonwood.

"But Mistress, I helped you convince William to move in, like you told me to do."

"Oh, you helped me convince him?" Char queried.

"Yes Miss Charlotte."

"And how did you help convince him, my slut?"

"I told him what a good idea it was and how great it would be to be here with Charles and the Rory.....and of course you Mistress."

"I see." Char replied. "And for that you feel you deserve a reward?"

Abby could tell Char was being coy with that question and made sure to back off a bit. "Well, I don't know if I deserve a reward ma'am, but oh, I want to serve you so badly! Pleeeeeeeeease may I Mistress?"

Reading Abby's desperation, Charlotte put her plan into action. "Well, my pet, I told you no nigger cock and no access to my pussy until you get William to move in her, right?"

Abby nodded submissively.

"And I cannot go back on my word now can I? You might not respect my authority if I were to do that, right?"

"No Mistress, not at all. I completely respect your authority. I would never doubt that." Abby assured her. "Really, I promise, I would never. Pleeeeeeease Miss Charlotte pleeeeeeeeease may I?" Dropping to her knees, Abby was babbling and pleading shamelessly.

"You want to lick this pussy?" Char teased, spreading her lips with her fingers.

"Yes, Mistress, please?" Abby beseeched.

"NO!" Snapped.

Abby whined her disapproval.

"However," Char replied. There was a pause, giving Abby a little bit of hope. "I do have an alternative."

Abby looked at Charlotte quizzically. She had an idea she didn't like where this was going.

Char then summoned someone with, "OK, you can come out now."

From behind Charlotte's wardrobe screen stepped a naked Harriet. The young domestic slave moved toward the two white women with her beauty black skinned and sexy body. A trim figure with a sexy set of medium sized tits and an ass to die for. Abby was dumbfounded. She wanted to scream, "NOOOOOOO", but nothing came out.

Char continued, "Since you like nigger cock so much, some nigger pussy wouldn't be much of a stretch." Char cracked wise as she directed Harriet to stand directly in front of her with her legs parted some.

A still kneeling Abby cringed at the use of that word, but she said nothing. The smell of Harriet's sex wafted into her nostrils. It had a much different scent than her Mistress', but it was just as exotic to Abby. Every fiber of her being screamed that this was wrong. Abigail wanted to stand and run, but the urge to obey her Mistress was stronger. She knelt dutifully awaiting instruction.

"Show her!" Char commanded Harriet.

The domestic slave reached down and parted her labia with her fingers. Her pink insides were revealed and the contrast to her Nubian skin was intoxication. Harriet's scent became ever stronger with the revealing of her aroused sex. Abby sniffed deeply taking in the erotic smell. Char nodded at Harriet. The sexy black slave slid a finger in and out of her love canal several times, then presented it to Abby.

"Taste!" Charlotte demanded.

Abigail opened her mouth. Harriet slid her moist digit into the desperate white woman's mouth, and Abby sucked the juices off her finger. The taste was just as exotic as the smell. Abby wasn't sure if it was because it had been so long since she had any sexual activity, or if it was just the fact that it was this young African beauty, but the taste sparked something inside her, and all she wanted to do was taste more. She lustfully sucked the finger, not wanting it out of her mouth. Again, Char instructed her slave with a nod. Harriet used Abby's efforts to hold the finger in her mouth to guide her toward Harriet's dripping sex. Harriet sat on the bed and opened her legs wide. As Abby's face got close to her pussy, she finally let the finger slip from her lips, and dove lasciviously into Harriet's "V". Harriet grabbed a handful of Abby's hair and pulled her with force into her juicy cunt. Abigail devoured Harriet's sex for what seemed an eternity, bringing the sexy young black woman to several orgasms.

Charlotte of course humiliated Abby relentlessly the whole time. She called her a "nigger loving whore", a 'slut for nigger pussy" and anything else she could think of to degrade her desperately horny mother-in-law. She also encouraged Abby to masturbate the whole time, making sure she associated eating slave pussy with orgasmic pleasure. When it was all over, Charlotte wasn't sure which one of the bitches had climaxed more. Before she dismissed Harriet, she informed Abby that she was now the house whore for the entire domestic staff. If any man, or woman wanted to use her, she was to oblige them. Of course, for now, she was still forbidden to have any "nigger cock" until William and her were permanently residing at Cottonwood.

This new edict meant that for the two months that it took William to get the deal closed on their farm and move in, the only sexual outlet Abby had was black pussy. She became the biggest black pussy worshipping slut one could be. It seemed she was on her knees licking black cunt 24/7. All the slave women took it upon themselves to use and abuse the old white woman. Abigail was on her knees so much; she swore it was how she was to be at all times.

The day William finally returned to permanently move in, Abby was so desperate for some black cock that she, with permission from her mistress, took one of the domestics out back of the manor and fucked him as quietly as she could bent over a hay bale. William had no idea the reason his wife was so wet that night, when he put his little white penis in her stretched-out cunt, was because it was full of black cum. Abby didn't even take into consideration that she might get pregnant with a black baby when she let the slave blast his load inside her needy hole. Charlotte had convinced her that she was probably too old to have children anymore. The whole time he was fucking his wife that night, William could only think of how much he wanted to put his cock into his daughter-in-law. All this sneaking around and promiscuity would soon come to a head in a grand plan that Charlotte had comprised, and man what a grand event that would be.

*****

That grand event would be the huge BBQ Charlotte would throw to introduce her in-laws to the community. Everyone who was anyone was invited. The front of Cottonwood was littered with carriages. Each one being attended to by a well-dressed domestic slave. As each party arrived, they were greeted by Charlotte and Charles and introduced to William and Abigail. Abby was very friendly to all the white guests as they were introduced. However, her mind was preoccupied with imagining how big the cock was of each black man attending to their Carriages. Her pussy flooded her undergarments as she stood there.

When all the guests had arrived, the two hosts and the guests of honor proceeded to move through the house toward the back where all had gathered and were having a grand time. Charlotte had noticed Abby's preoccupation as she greeted the guests, and her devious mind spun uncontrollably. Before they were through the house, she politely asked Abby to check on the kitchen staff to make sure all was going as planned. Abby cheerfully agreed.

Abby entered the kitchen and approached the woman everyone called Mammy, as a show of respect. Her real name was Quassy. She was the slave in charge of the house staff. The kitchen was her domain, and if there were no white people present, she ruled it with an iron fist. She was hurtling commands left and right at all the other slaves when Abigail approached her.

"Miss Charlotte asked me come make sure everything was on schedule." She said trying to be assertive. That was hard, considering Abby's face had been buried between Mammy's thick black thighs on more than one occasion since Charlotte had recently handed her over to the domestic staff to use and abuse at will.

Quassy ignored her and continued to bark orders. The last thing she needed was Miss Charlotte on her ass if something was not right on time. Abigail waited patiently for a response. Quassy carried on with her duties despite the older white woman to her side waiting for an answer.

"Miss Charlotte needs an answer!" Abby snapped. She figured invoking Charlotte's name would hold some weight as it appeared her presence did not.

Quassy turned a bit and flippantly backhanded Abby's cheek. It wasn't hard enough to leave a mark, but it was enough to get her attention. "Who do you think you talkin' to, slut? You can tell Miss Charlotte, that I have everything under control, and all courses will be on time." Quassy was dismissive and continued to do as she was before the white whore had come into her domain.

Abby grabbed her cheek and began to sob a bit. She was more embarrassed than hurt. She left the kitchen, and as she did, she almost ran into Harriet. Harriet saw her clutching her face and heard her sniffling. With Abby in a fragile state, she recognized an opportunity, and took it.

"What's the matta Miss Abby?" She asked with faux sympathy.

"Mammy." She sniffed. "Mammy slapped me for...." Sniffing again.

"For what?" Harriet asked, grabbing the white woman around the shoulders and bring her in for a side embrace.

"It doesn't matter." Abby whined again.

"Come come, it will be ok." Harriet assured her as she shuttled her down a hall, into a den and shut the door.

Harriet comforted her into her bosom and Abby played the victim all too well. It was only a moment later that Harriet was pulling her dress down to expose her beautiful black breasts. Abby didn't hesitate one bit before sucking in a nipple. Abby instantly slipped into submissive mode. She suckled that nipple like a baby being comforted by its mother. Harriet moved her back and forth between her breasts, pulling her away to tease her for a second, before allowing her to latch back onto the teat. The sexy young slave moved Abby at will around the room, before Harriet came to sit on large high backed leather chair. Abby dropped to her knees, not letting go of the nipple in her mouth. Harriet pulled her nipple from Abigail's mouth, sat back on the chair, pulled up her dress and spread her legs.

Following Charlottes lead in the past, Harriet asked Abby a question, "Does the white slut want some nigger pussy?"

As always, Abby cringed at the word. "Please don't say that."

"Say what, white slut, or nigger pussy?" Harriet teased. She was quickly becoming an expert at dominating Abby.

*****

Charlotte had taken a liking to the sexy nubile slave when she saw how much she could use her to manipulate her husband. When she figured out she could use her just as affectively on her Mother-in-law, Harriet had become Char's new toy. She tutored her on manipulating her relatives and Harriet had accepted her role enthusiastically. Any chance to get the better of a white person, was a slave's dream. So talking dirty and making Miss Abigail uncomfortable was a treat, and she relished the chance.

****

Abby just stared at the ebony cunt with lust.

"Say it, or you can't have it. Say what you want, or you can't have any." Harriet told her. "Say you want my nigger pussy, no, tell me you want my nigger cunt, you white whore." Harriet demanded.

Abby just stared.

"Say it!"

"I want your nigger cunt." Abby relented.

Harriet nodded and Abigail moved forward and dove in. She licked the length of Harriet's ebony gash. She sucked the clit. She fingered her hole. She devoured every inch of it and savored the taste and smell. Abigail wanted to masturbate as she did it, but she had too many layers of clothing. She had to dress like a property lady for the BBQ. This lack of release only exasperated her wanton lust.

"That's my good little white mommy slut. Lick my nigger cunt. Mmmmmmm, yess, there yes, suck it, bite it. Make me come." Harriet urged, as her orgasm approached. She pulled Abby's head into her spasming hole and came all over her face. When she had finished, she pushed Abby to the floor and collapsed on the chair to recover. She regained her senses and directed Abigail back to the party but ordered her not to clean up.

Abby rose and left the room. She grabbed her handkerchief and tried to wipe off as much of Harriet's fluids as she could before making her way to the back of the house and all the guests. Luckily for her when she arrived in the back yard, Charlotte was the first to see her. She noticed the mess on her face. She hastily approached her, spun her around toward the house and shuttled her back inside.

"Clean yourself up!" Charlotte snapped in a hushed voice.

"but Harriett....." Abby retorted, trying to explain herself.

"I don't care!" Char cut her off. "I will not have you presenting yourself like this to my friends." Taking a sniff into the air near Abby's face, she continued, "And you smell like a 2-bit whore. Go make yourself presentable this instant." She let go of Abby's arm turned back toward the party, smoothed her dress, put on a great big smile, and returned to the festivities.

Abby went to her room and did as she was told. She cleaned her face, applied some more perfume, and made sure she looked presentable. The one thing she could not remedy was the way her pussy was flooding her undergarments. She only hoped her perfume would cover up her scent. She was so aroused, and the fact that she could not satisfy those urges right now made her almost mad. When she finally returned to the gathering, she had been gone almost an hour, and she worried her husband would be suspicious. She needn't worry about that. Charlotte had his attention consumed the entire time she was missing.

****

From the moment Charlotte appeared downstairs earlier to greet the guests, William could think of nothing else but how he planned to get into his daughter-in Laws pants. Although otherwise dressed appropriately for a respectable southern belle to host a gathering, her magnificent breasts were squeezed together and pushed up to display an ungodly amount of cleavage. Anyone who saw them would worry, or hope, that those babies would burst from her dress at any moment. Charles subtly voiced his concerns about her "show". She assured him that it was fine, telling him that everyone knew she is happily married to him, and she just liked to feel a little sexy. She then reminded him that he liked it when she teased other men with her body. Besides Charles concerns, Charlotte also saw William's reaction the moment he saw her and knew he would be putty in her hands that day.

*****

After Charlotte had shuttled Abigail off to the kitchen, she took the two men to the back of the house where everything was happening. She dismissed Charles to go be a good host, and then she leaned in close to William, discreetly grabbed a handful of his ass, telling him that he should stay close to her all day. That was his plan all along. He nodded dumbly as he stared down into her valley of cleavage. His cock sprung to attention, and he shrewdly covered the front of his trousers with his hands.

For the next hour that his wife was missing, Charlotte led William around by his preverbal hard-on, socializing with all her guests and relentlessly teasing him without any of those guests noticing. The one person who did notice, was the one person who knew all of Charlotte's little tricks, Charles. He watched his wife arouse and tease his father, and he grew jealous, but inexplicably aroused. He worried that his wife would not keep her promise, and that she was setting Charles up to watch her fuck his father later tonight. Little did he know she was orchestrating a much different scenario for the whole family this evening.

When Abby appeared from the house after her time with Harriet, Charlotte excused herself to take care of the problem. Upon returning, she assured William that all was well, and that she had again just asked his wife to check on another item for the party. William was so preoccupied with his daughter-in-law that he didn't care that his wife hadn't even been able to enjoy the party one bit. All he cared about was alone time with Charlotte away from his wife's prying eyes.

Likewise, when Abigail did finally join the party, she too was oblivious to the attention her husband was lavishing on her Mistress, because all she could think about was all the black cock that was mulling around the yard, as the domestics, like Isaac, served the guests and kept everything running smoothly. She watched their asses move and imagined their big black cocks swinging around in their "formal" uniform pants. Her pussy creamed even more as she stared at the group of guests' slaves gathered on the side of the house as they waited to drive their owners home after the BBQ. She wondered how big their cocks were and if any of them would desire an old white woman like her. She aimlessly wandered the party half-heartedly socializing as she tortured herself thinking of black cock.

It was finally all too much. Her underwear felt like she had a warm, wet sponge between her legs. Her pussy was literally humming with desire when she followed Isaac into the house as he was going to get another platter of food. She discreetly shuffled him down the hall to a room where they could have some privacy. As she closed the door, she could hear the group of slaves she just spotted bullshitting with each other on the side of the house. She briefly imagined herself in the middle of those slaves sucking all their big black cocks like a wonton slut. She backed Isaac from the door so no one would hear and dropped to her knees. Despite his protests, she pulled his cock from his trousers and swallowed it whole. It was not fully hard, and she took pleasure in feeling it get harder in her mouth. She sucked and licked with great need, knowing she had to finish him quickly in case William came looking for her. Of course, she didn't really have to worry about that one bit. He was currently having a moment of his own with his daughter-in-law, staring at her cleavage as she slyly ran her hand up his trousers while carrying on a conversation with one of her best friends, Missy.

Abby stroked and sucked and licked the hard black shaft, feeling every bump and bulging vein, loving its feel as it violated her mouth. She was so horny that she really hadn't thought this through. Giving head really sparked her arousal, and with all these clothes on, she wouldn't be getting what she really wanted, this cock in her pussy, or her ass. However, she knew they didn't have that kind of time. She did however do her best to fiddle her clit through all those layers of clothes she was wearing. Unfortunately, it was an exercise in futility. She just couldn't scratch that itch. The only thing that would, was the black cock currently filling one of her other holes. Even so, she figured she would finish Isaac off and at least have the delicious taste of black cum in her mouth for the rest of the afternoon.