Queen of the Plantation: The FIL

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
goamz86
goamz86
1,952 Followers

"Your little pee pee seems to betray your protest. I think deep down you are actually enjoying this, Willy." Charlotte pointed out.

William looked at her puzzled. Was she right? Was he really enjoying it? His wife looked so hot with her face buried in that black girl's cunt and a big cock pistoning in and out of her engorged sex. He had seen this before and loved it. But this was a black cock, a big, fat, black, pole of a cock. It was wrong! He shouldn't like this. He wanted to deny what he was feeling and demand it stop, but the way Charlotte took control of the entire scene and the way she seemed to be able to command the situation had him suddenly enjoying her manipulations.

"Now, calm down William, and enjoy the show, and if you are a good little boy for Miss Charlotte, she will let you cum all over her big, beautiful tits." She said while grabbing the back of his head and leaning it in the direction of her abundant cleavage, while keeping him on edge with her other hand. "Would my big strong daddy-in-law like to spray momma's big fat titties with his cum?" She teased.

William immediately dropped into subspace, forgetting every bit of anger, and just craving the feel of Charlotte's humiliation. He stared at her tit flesh and just nodded numbly. Charlotte recognized this look from before and ratcheted up the domination. Grabbing the hair on the back of his head she yanked his head back and turned his head to watch his wife.

"Look at her, Willy, see what a nigger lovin' whore your bride is?"

He nodded.

"Tell her what a black cock slut she it! Tell her now!" She commanded.

William acquiesced, repeating her words. Charlotte grinned, let go of William and walked to Abby. Doing the same as she did with William, she yanked Abby's head back by her hair.

"You heard him, what do you have to say for yourself?" She spat at Abigail.

"I am!! I am a black cock slut. I love it, I need it! I can't live without it!" Abigail screamed.

"Damn right, you nigger lovin' whore!" Charlotte agreed. She shoved her face back into Harriet's crotch.

Harriet grabbed a handful of hair, forcing her deeper into her pussy, "Get it you old white tramp! Make your black goddess come! Hammer that white cunt, Ike! Make her come!"

William was about to explode. Char had returned to him and was slowly stroking him toward climax. She could feel it approaching but kept him on edge. She had a plan, and she was going to see it to its full execution. She again started whispering in his ear.

Look at that big black stud pounding your wife's lilly-white cunt! He's going to fill it up with his fertile nigger seed, William. Just like he did the last time."

He turned and looked at her surprised.

"Yes Willy, there was a last time. How do you think your bride knows she loves black cock? The last time she had his cum in her, Charles was standing with me, just like you are. He didn't need to be restrained though, but oh my, he did like watching his mommy take that black seed. Just like you are doing right now."

William was in a full pant now, like he had just run a 4-minute mile. He was going to come, and he was going to come big!

"You want that, don't you Willy? You want that big strong nigger to fill your slut wife with his abundant black baby makers."

William did not answer. He just stared, taking in the whole scene. Watching his wife act like a total whore and loving every second of it. It was so disturbing, and it was so arousing at the same time.

Charlotte pushed on, "Tell him William. Tell him to fill your sweet Abigail's filthy hole with his black cum."

William remained silent. He wanted to see it, but he could not say it.

Charlotte tried the gentle approach again, "Tell him Willy, and Miss Charlotte will let you cum all over her magnificent tits.

William still didn't say a word. He watched as Harriet boisterously announced her orgasm while spewing insults at his wife. He just couldn't say it.

Char was losing her patients, and she knew Isaac could only hold on so long. She immediately switched to dominant mode. Still stroking him, she again grabbed a handful of William's hair, ripped his head back and commanded, "Tell him, you spineless, little cocked, wimp! Tell him now!"

Finally, William did as he was told, shouting at the top of his lungs, "Come in her! Fill her dirty cunt with your nigger seed! Fuck that whore!"

Isaac obeyed, speeding up his thrusts, a few moments later he growled like an animal, and with long forceful stokes, bottoming out with each thrust, he blasted Abby's womb with his juices.

As William approached climax, Charlotte cunningly let go of William's hair. As he watched his wife get pounded, Charlotte positioned herself in front of William, stroking a bit faster and readying him to cum just at the right moment. Just seconds after Isaac let out his growl, Char also coaxed William's climax. She vigorously stroked him until his little white dick had expelled all his balls had to offer, covering her tits with his load. This was timed just right, making sure he associated not just pleasure, but extreme pleasure with watching his wife getting filled with black cum.

What no one in the room realized, was that at that same moment, Charles was silently coming all over the floor at the entrance to the guest room. He had tried to sleep through it, but his father's screaming protest earlier had woken him, and then his curiosity had gotten the better of him as well. He had snuck down the hall, quietly opened the door, and watched the whole thing play out in front of him. It had triggered his cuck side so much that he could not resist stroking himself to two orgasms as he watched. He realized his wife was probably done with his parents for the night, and discreetly closed the door returning to his room as not to possibly anger his wife for not obeying her command. Although, he hadn't really disobeyed, she had only insisted he not interfere. He had not done that at all. When he reached his room, he changed his sleepwear and crawled into bed. He would be fast asleep when his wife joined him a few minutes later.

After his orgasm, Isaac never slowed, continuing to fuck Abigail, although not as vigorously. All the while, she continued to please her black goddess with her tongue, and William never took his eyes off it. He was still watching when his daughter-in-law stood up, grabbed another handful of his hair, and forced his face into the load of cum covering her tits. William licked and sucked his own cum like he knew that's what she wanted.

Eventually Charlotte decided her plans were complete. She ordered Isaac and Harriet to stop and to release William. They did as they were told. She stayed in the room until Isaac left, knowing William would not try anything with him with her still in the room. Then, William collapsed on a chair near where he had been restrained and Abigail curled up into a ball on the bed, both sexually satisfied. Neither one knew what to do or had anything to say as Charlotte left the room.

"I'll see you two at breakfast, sleep well." She quipped as she shut the door. Turning to make her way to her room, she stepped in something slippery on the floor. Stepping back, she investigated the substance. She touched it with her finger and smelled it. Chuckling, she proceeded to her room. Climbing into bed she woke Charles, who rolled over, nestling his face against her ample bosom.

"Did you enjoy the show, Buttercup?" She asked her sleepy husband, as she stroked his hair.

"mmmm hmmm." He moaned, falling fast asleep against his bride.

In the other end of the second floor were Abby and William, both mentally and physically drained, and neither saying a word. William wanted to get up and give his wife a tongue lashing, but he just didn't have the energy. So he merely stood and silently exited the room. His wife on the other hand was just as exhausted, but her mindset was completely different. She was giddy inside. She loved her husband, and she didn't want to hurt him, but now that her addiction had been revealed to her husband by her mistress, she would no longer have to hide it. She didn't want to lose her husband, but she didn't want to lose black cock even more. It was that motivation that found her on her knees the next morning sucking black cock in the kitchen when her husband appeared for breakfast.

***

William woke up that morning alone in the bed he shared with his wife. He was still very mad at her and thought it was probably a good thing she hadn't returned to their bed last night. He went to the guest room from last night to find Abby. He wanted to sort this all out once and for all. She was not there. His head was steaming, and he was ready to let his wife have it when he descended the stairs to have breakfast. Entering the dining room, he again noticed his wife was missing. Charlotte and Charles were there enjoying a tasty meal when he asked Charles where his mother was. Charles shrugged.

"I believe she is in the kitchen, Willy." Charlotte quipped, making sure to use his submissive name to re-establish her dominance, even in the light of day.

William pushed open the swinging door to the kitchen as if he was ready for a fight. Stopping dead in his tracks only a few steps later, he took in the site of his wife on her knees with all three of the domestic male slaves naked and surrounding her. One of their cocks was in her mouth as he held her head and fucked her face. She held the other two black cocks each in one of her hands, stroking it to keep it hard for when the one in her mouth had emptied its cum down her throat. Then she planned to move onto the next. William was speechless again as he watched, frozen in his tracks. Charlotte approached him from behind.

"Isn't she sexy, Willy? Look at her. See how much she loves being a black cock slut?" She slyly moved her hand to stroke his cock through his pants.

William immediately slipped right back into subspace. He watched in complete silence as his wife finished off each black man while the entire domestic staff looked on. Charlotte continued to manipulate his little cock through his pants as he watched.

The cum dripping down the inside of his pant after he climaxed a few minutes later sealed William's place as a complete submissive to both his wife and Charlotte for many years to come. When Abby gave birth to a black baby nine months later, it only furthered his submission, when he did nothing about it. What was he to do? He had no home in which to return. In addition, when Abby refused to shun the baby to the slave quarters to keep up appearances to the public, everyone knew William's wife was fucking the slaves. He couldn't show his face outside of Cottonwood. He was the laughingstock of Charleston, doomed to a life of cuckold servitude.

To be continued in Chapter 4 -- Rory and his half-brother continue the Hale family tradition 18 years later. If there is enough interest.

goamz86
goamz86
1,952 Followers