Queen Victoria Returns

Story Info
Victoria returns to take what was rightfully hers.
2.6k words
4.57
7.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is just fan fiction and the work are a figment of my imagination. All the sex is consensual and is just for fun, and do not intend to promote harassment of any kind. I do not owe WWE or its characters.)

*

Trish Stratus has never felt more powerful;, she had just pinned Lita for the 2nd week in a row and have solidified her control over the woman's locker room. She had always wanted to be a Alpha female in WWE but has always found ways to lose her title to some bitch who thought she was better than her. Trish has bottomed for almost all the divas in WWE, from Stacy Keebler to Mickie James, everyone has their chance with Trish's fat booty but all that was past now. In the last months she had dominated all her tormentors and had earned back her respect as a top.

Everyone who underestimated her have been on their knees in front of Trish. All but one; Victoria, the one woman that had humiliated Trish like no one before, the woman who had made her wear a maid costume to the locker room and serve everyone there sexually. Even the likes of Maria and Mickie had openly taunted and used Trish that day. It was the lowest point in her career but as Victoria was sidelined for a year with a neck injury, Trish had fought hard to gain back her spot and the championship.

Trish was in her locker-room, after using Lita for hours in every position in front of the entire locker room, she had stayed back to shower. She liked to stay alone after a good fucking session and everyone knew that already. Victoria had planned everything to the minute, she knew when Trish will be alone and thus will be vulnerable. She knew all these stories that she heard from the last few months were just a desperate attempt on part of the champion to seem powerful, in reality she was still a bottom who craved to get her ass stuffed every day.

Trish was bent over picking up a towel when she felt a hard spank on her right butt cheek, she turned around in a instant with anger burning through her skin but when she saw who that hand belonged to she was almost paralyzed. She had always wanted to go after Victoria once she was back but she did not anticipate that day would be today. She regained her composure and shouted at the woman in front of her.

Trish: "What do you want Victoria?"

Victoria: "I came to see my favorite big booty bitch, how are you feeling, it must have been months since someone filled those meaty cheeks up with a big cock huh?

Trish gulped hard at that statement, she knew what Victoria's game plan was, she was not going to attack Trish like the first time but she was going to gently seduce her. Trish tried to focus and remind herself that she was the alpha in the room and not Victoria.

Trish: Cut the crap, why are you here?

Victoria laughed at her face and decided to close the distance between them, she kissed Trish and she kissed hard. In a matter of few seconds, Trish had lost the tongue battle and allowed Victoria to take control, like it had been in the past.

Victoria was smirking through the kiss. She knew she had this bottom right where she wanted. She started to place her hands on Trish's behind and gently squeeze that fat ass. Trish let out a small moan and something that was duly noted by her former mistress. Victoria breaks the long kiss and speaks to her bitch directly.

Victoria: So Trish, do you want to get fucked?

Trish was so horny that her mind was not working straight, she knew that she had lost the battle even before it started. She just blushed at all the memories of what Victoria used to make her do, she knew that she wanted to be the alpha female in the room but when it comes to Victoria, all Trish wants is to be bent over on all fours in front of her mistress, she slowly speaks.

Trish: Yes...

Victoria: Yes what, address me by my proper title.

Trish: Yes Queen Victoria, my ass is yours to fuck.

Victoria giggled at the scene in front of her, this woman had somehow managed to destroy every single woman in the company in past few months and all it took was once kiss from Victoria for Trish to completely accept her life's purpose. She gently pushed down Trish until she was on her knees in front of her mistress like good old times. She gently started to rub Trish face and spoke loudly

Victoria: Doesn't this feel good to you Trish, why do you have to try to be a top again and again when all your life, you were supposed to be a bottom, a big booty hoe whose destiny is to go from cock to cock, why is it that you have to act like a brat all the damn time.

Trish was humiliated, this was like the 4th time in her career that she had gone from being alpha female to bottom bitch. Victoria did have a point, Trish had always founds ways to submit to another woman, sometimes to woman who were not even a tough butt buster like Victoria or Lita. She looked up at her mistress and Victoria could clearly see shades of old broken bitch back in this woman, she knew the time was right and decided to do the most out of this opportunity.

Victoria: Trish, you have been a bad girl way too long and you know what happens to bad girl's right? Get over my knees right now.

As Victoria was sitting on a bench, Trish knew this was the last chance she had, she could choose to be a bitch again or she could rebel again her biggest tormentor. In the end lust won over logic and Trish was soon crawling towards her mistress. Victoria haven't even asked her to do this and she was laughing openly at the sight before us. It was true Trish craves humiliation too.

Trish was on Victoria's lap for over a minute and Victoria had spent each second grabbing those meaty cheeks and enjoying the feel of her favorite ass again and again. She then brought her hands down in one sharp blow on Trish's ass and there were screams that came out of this bitch's mouth. This scene continued for the next few minutes, at the end of which Trish had tears down her eyes and a nice red shade on her butt cheeks.

The sounds of spanking were like music to Victoria's ears. She had been out of action for months now but it was clear to her that she missed the feeling of dominating a woman much more than she missed the ring. She was still caressing Trish's butt, adding a light slap here and there and making sure that this delusional top knows her place in life well.

She then ordered Trish to crawl to her bag and bring out the very same dildo that she had used on Lita a few hours ago, she knew what this dildo meant to Trish. She knew the humiliation will only push Trish more and more towards her true position in life.

Trish was shocked as to how quickly the tables have turned on her, she went from being the badass alpha female to a butt slut who was crawling on her hands and knees to please a superior woman. While her brain was still asking her to stand up for herself, it was her pussy that seemed to be controlling her body. She was horny as hell, all she wanted to do was get fucked in her ass.

She wanted to be dominated. She was remembering all those times when Victoria had used her in the past, in all positions possible, she remembered when she served as a maid at Victoria's boyfriend party and was forced to suck more than 15 dudes in a night and then was doubled teamed by the couple. It was humiliating but hot as hell. Trish then brought the dildo to her mistress who had stripped butt naked as she was seeing the fat ass moving left to right when Trish was retrieving her dildo. She ordered Trish to get spread her cheeks.

The sight in front of her can't be described in words, Trish Stratus is face down, with her ass up, spreading her ass and her eyes are filled with so much lust and anticipation that Victoria still can't believe that this is real, that this is about to happen.

She slowly walks toward her target, wanting Trish to stew in her perverted lust and hear the whimpers escaping her mouth as she slowly gets behind her and stares at one of the most beautiful things in the world, the asshole of Trish that is just quivering, just begging to be licked, to be fucked, to be stuffed up.

Victoria can't help herself, she's rubbing lube on her cock, but she wants to taste Trish's ass so she for the very first time ever, she leans forward and buries her face between Trish's ass. The first time her tongue touches Trish's asshole, she moans loudly at the wet sensation on her forbidden hole. Her moaning doesn't stop her mistress from expertly eats her ass out, licking up and down Trish's booty hole, circling her tongue around it, pushing her tongue in. Trish is getting hornier by the second and moans were escaping her lips. She begs Victoria to lick her hole well.

Trish: "Please."

Victoria: "What do you want bitch?"

Trish: "Please fuck my ass, Mistress."

Victoria reaches forward and grabs a handful of Trish's hair and yanking as she slaps her ass. She then speaks loudly,

Victoria: "I'm about to fuck you ass, I'm going to make you realize that you need a cock up your ass every day, I'm going to make your fears a reality and break you and make you my bitch!"

She thrusts her cock into Trish's ass, making more shameful moans to escape Trish's lips, Victoria repeats this process, pulling her cock half way out of Trish's ass and thrusting it back deep into Trish's asshole, the sound of her hip colliding with Trish's ass and the moans were clear to tell both the woman that Trish was enjoying this more than ever. This was clearing the fact which both of them knew, Trish was a butt slut, the biggest butt slut in WWE's history.

Victoria: Moan for me bitch, moan like the little ass whore you are."

She starts to pick up the pace, her lust for fat ass slowly starting to take over her as she becomes completely focused on fucking Trish's ass, and breaking her once and forever, she wanted to ruin this asshole and make sure that tomorrow morning she can have this bitch bending over in the middle of the locker room for the whole locker room to see who the true alpha in this company was. She was already imaging new ways to humiliate Trish and the other bitches who she hated in the company. But for that to become a reality she needed to a good job today, much better than what she had done till now and she was clearly focused on the task in hand. She was going to break Trish Stratus like never before. She knew to truly break Trish she needed to humiliate her and thus she ordered Trish to accept her fate.

Victoria: "say you're an ass whore!"

Trish: "I'm an Ass Whore, a filthy Ass Whore!"

Trish was almost lost in lust, this seemed to be a natural state for her, when she was asked to say the humiliating fact, and she didn't even wait a second and was shouting at the top of her lungs. Trish was craving this feeling for months now, the desire to be alpha was long lost now and was replaced by lust and the desire to submit and in a way that no woman had done before. Trish was not able to take the pace that Victoria was offering and thus was feeling a strong urge to cum but she knew from experience that cumming without permission was just going to make more tough for her, so she decided to do what any bottom in her place would do, she decided to beg out of desperation like a cheap hoe.

Trish: Fuck, I'm about to cum, can I please cum Mistress?!"

Victoria: "What a filthy slut you are Trish, Does the alpha female need to cum from my big cock stretching her ass?"

Trish: "Yes! I need to cum with a big cock in my ass, Mistress."

Victoria: "Then cum, scream how much you love getting your ass fucked like the little bottom bitch you are."

Victoria smiles at how desperate this bitch was to cum, she was already pushing her ass back and was now screaming like a slut in heat. She resumes her fast, and powerful thrusts into Trish's ass, gritting her teeth as she braces for her upcoming orgasm so she can push through it and fuck this bottom little slut. Trish screams as her the godly feeling overtakes her, making ever inch of her body numb with pleasure as Victoria continues to fuck a bordering unconscious Trish in the ass while her own orgasm threatens to make her pass her out.

She was fucking Trish's ass with all she had until she crumbles down onto Trish's back, panting for air, but still giving the big bubble butt small little thrusts more on instinct than anything else. The two blonde women stay like that for a few more minutes, Victoria's girl cock still firmly inside Trish's ass while they both come down from their high. Victoria then breaks the silence in the room.

Victoria: "Do you want to clean my cock? Taste your Ass cream."

She then slaps her cock onto Trish's lip letting a small taste of her own ass. Trish moans at the taste of her own butt. She cannot remember how long it has been since she last had gone from ass to mouth but she is thankful for Victoria and is moaning shamelessly like a butt slut does. Victoria is smiling and is more than satisfied to see her bitch return to the same place that she belonged to, on her knees with a dick in her mouth.

She then orders Trish to bend over and takes a few quick snaps of her butchered asshole. She is truly mesmerized by the sight of one of the hottest woman in the wrestling business bend over and offering up her asshole for Victoria's pleasure.

Victoria is again feeling wetness between her thighs and orders Trish to get dressed and informs her that they will continue this in her hotel room. Trish could not be happier at hearing this as she wanted another session and was nowhere closed to being satisfied from getting her ass stuffed.

Both the women were walking towards Victoria's car, smiling to the fullest, both of them had found their purpose in life. Victoria has her hands on Trish's ass and is texting with other hand. She is inviting Mickie James over to her room, without telling Trish that she is about to be double stuffed soon.

(THE END)

(This is a one off chapter that one of my readers had mailed me to do. If you liked it, please leave a rating and a comment. I'm currently working on a Mandy Rose/ Carmella story and Nikki/ Beth story. You can also suggest stories or pairs that you would like me to write about)