Stargirl: Big Black Costume

Story Info
Yolanda isn't ready for Wildcat's costume to give her a cock
2.4k words
4.63
8.7k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,583 Followers

"Okay, fine," Yolanda said. "I'm pretty sure I'll never get this smell out of my skin anyway, so why shouldn't I have it on my face too?"

She put on Wildcat's cowl and suddenly the baggy, man-sized costume was changing, tightening, conforming to her taut body--outlining it in thin, skintight material as Courtney had never seen it before and revealing it to be one of the most gorgeous physiques she had ever seen.

Yolanda's breasts were modest, but the 'catsuit' lifted and separated them beyond even their youthful perkiness, like the best aspects of both body paint and a push-up bra. Inside the suit, Yolanda's breasts were shown as firm globes peaked by large nipples, which actually protruded almost half an inch from the curve of her mounds. The suit adhered just as tightly to Yolanda's slim legs and lithe hips, but at her crotch, there was no cameltoe situation.

Instead, a massive phallus protruded from Yolanda's groin, every inch of it outlined by the suit. The thing was so big that it barely seemed to be conceivable as a cock. Courtney stared at it, both unfathomably impressed by its awe-inspiring size and shocked that the biggest bulge she'd ever seen--if it could be properly called a bulge when it was pretty much wearing the catsuit as a condom--was on a girl. Woman. Whatever.

"Oh! Wow! Okay!" she murmured. "No wonder you sexting was such a big deal. That's--okay. Totally fine. I'm not biased. Was Henry not biased? Did he not notice that when he was dating you, because he doesn't seem like the type to--"

"It's not me!" Yolanda said hurriedly. "It's the suit! I have a vagina!"

"Oh," Courtney said, conceding inwardly that that made more sense. "I guess the suit must've detected that you don't have a--this must be its way of compensating for--geez, that Ted Grant must've been one hell of a guy..."

"Why does it need to be... loose?" Yolanda demanded.

"I don't know. I guess he liked to really go balls out." Courtney's brow furrowed, thinking about it. "Or maybe he usually wore a cup, but if he was wearing the suit for some other reason--"

"OH MY GOD!"

"It's just a thought."

"No wonder this suit is so musky! Why'd you pick me to be the freaky JSAer's successor?"

"Sorry."

"I should've known when you told me he dressed up like a cat. Normal guys don't dress up like cats. Dogs, okay, wolves, bears, gorillas. Cats--that's a Broadway show!"

Courtney felt a flash of indignation on behalf of the old JSA. "You're in a very odd position to be casting aspirations on Ted Grant's masculinity!"

"And you're one to talk about how superheroes aren't perverts! Running around in those little booty shorts, with that crop top, and swinging that big throbbing staff around..."

"What are you talking about?"

"Riding around with your long legs wrapped around it... just about pole-dancing with it..."

"I don't pole-dance!" Courtney protested.

"Is that why you picked me? The girl with the nudie leaks? You think after we beat up some muggers, we can go to some private club where the waiters walk around in lingerie and the only dress code is a condom?"

"Oh my Christ, no, that is not--HOLY FUCKING SHIT!"

"Now what?" Yolanda fumed. "I'm not good enough for you, is that it? Can't have any caramel in all that vanilla, gringo?"

"No, you're--you're upright."

"Upright, of course I'm upright, why wouldn't I be..." Yolanda looked down. Her cock, or rather the suit's cock, was erect, jabbing up into the air past her navel, even more audacious in its size with its length stiff and even throbbing. "That's not me! I'm not doing that!"

Her protests were in vain. Courtney wasn't scandalized. She was intrigued. Now that they'd established the penis was part of the suit, her passion for all things superhero took over. As well as a certain veiled interest in sex, but antiseptic, nonthreatening, like a picture of a member in a magazine instead of the real thing.

Or a really big dildo. She guessed that was what this thing amounted to, after all. She wondered how realistic it was. Could Ted Grant really have been that big or was the suit... compensating like it was with Yolanda? She didn't doubt that anyone who had taken on the Injustice Society was all man, especially with nothing more than claws and an athletic physique, but if, say, Pat was that hung, there was no way she would have just one stepsibling.

"Is that... really what they look like...?" Courtney trailed off wonderingly. "You know, when a guy's... warmed up?"

"How would I know?" Yolanda snapped immediately. "I wouldn't know..."

"I wonder if it..." Courtney began, and then pressed her forefinger against the almost cock's tip.

"Hey!" Yolanda cried, seeing and feeling the phallus jostle to the left under the pressure of Courtney's touch. "Don't touch my prick!"

"It's not your prick," Courtney explained. "It's the suit's. And I gave you the suit, you didn't even want it."

"That doesn't give you the right to touch my... the prick."

"I just wanted to know what it felt like." Courtney giggled. "I guess there's no way of knowing how real it is. But still I... I think this is what you'd do with it--" And her hand was wrapped around the cock.

"HEY!" Yolanda squeaked out, now blushing furiously. "Cut it out! That feels--"

"You can feel it?" Courtney demanded, eyes bulging, words stepping right over Yolanda's. "Really?"

She squeezed the cock. Yolanda shuddered, the pressure sending a rush of good feelings through her body.

"Yeah, I can feel that, you--" Yolanda broke off. She'd been about to tell Courtney to stop, but she didn't know if she wanted her to.

Courtney was equally reluctant, her grip on the cock unsure--but she wasn't letting go. "Then it feels... okay? Not totally horrible?"

She ran her thumb along the shaft of Yolanda's cock, over the glans, the helmet...

"It's tolerable," Yolanda let slip.

Courtney grinned shakily. "Okay. It's good to know that if... you know... there were a boy... that I'd know what I was doing..."

"Yeah. I think you're doing fine."

Courtney licked her lips quickly. "I've always... kinda wanted to take one in my mouth... suck on it..." She looked at Yolanda with a devilish gleam in her eyes. "You've never done that, have you?"

"I've never had a cock before."

"No, I mean--you know what I mean--this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. We could find out how it feels... what to do with it. I mean, I try to be sex-positive, but I feel like a boy would make a big deal out of it, you know? But this is just us girls. And we're just trying something out that is empowering and sex-positive and whatever the opposite of slut-shaming is. Slut-affirming. And it's body-positive."

"Courtney, you know I'd feel it... right..."

Courtney was still getting down on her knees, all smiles. "Can you imagine if it shoots cum too?"

"Dios mio," Yolanda moaned, reaching out to rest her hands on the top of Courtney's head as this crazy cheerleader-looking blonde bitch engulfed her newfound cock in the warm, wet cavern of her mouth.

Her body writhed, caught between apprehension and the pleasure of having her cock in Courtney's mouth, being played with by Courtney's tongue. Then Courtney sucked her deep into her mouth and Yolanda shook all over, absolutely bathed in the warm pressure of Courtney's suction.

Suddenly, Courtney pulled her mouth away. "No, no, no, no!" Yolanda said quickly, pulling at Courtney's head, but Courtney smiled and brushed her hands away.

"I take it that means I'm doing a good job!" Courtney bubbled. Then she pulled Yolanda down by her cock, first onto her haunches, then easing her down onto her back. Then she was between Yolanda's legs, licking up from the parting of Yolanda's ass to the base of her cock, and Yolanda could feel the wet tight feeling of Courtney's tongue being laved over her, right through the skintight suit.

The new sensation left Yolanda's cock bucking and throbbing, assuming her own lust into its artificial construct. Yolanda gasped as she saw physically just how turned on she was by this insane white girl. Something like eleven inches and the width of a can of Red Bull. It was almost embarrassing. It was embarrassing. Yolanda had kissed, made out, but never got so far with another person that she was in danger of coming, but Courtney fucking Whitmore was getting her off!

"I'm really glad you're letting me do this," Courtney said, back at Yolanda's cockhead, brushing her lips against the knob. Every time she spoke, it sent chills through that phallic length. They settled deep inside Yolanda's groin, pooling warm and buzzing in a lustful frenzy. "I think I'm doing this really well. And I'm so glad you like it."

"You gotta... you gotta shut up and suck me," Yolanda breathed. "Jesus, this is not a good time to talk!"

"But you like it, right?" Courtney asked, lower lip plump and pouting, looking up at Yolanda with big, kittenish eyes...

"Venga, venga, I like it, I like it a lot, you're sucking my cock, did you really think I wouldn't like it?"

"Wow, you really sound like you're having fun." Courtney was almost merciless in how she didn't get it. "Maybe I should try it on next."

"Fuck no!" Yolanda hissed, grabbing Courtney by the head again and pulling her down, but Courtney was just as quick in knocking her hands away.

Interlocking her fingers with Yolanda's, she gave the Latina a wry look, then flicked her tongue out to tickle Yolanda's glans with the tip.

Yolanda's head drifted back in ecstasy. It was just whetting her appetite, but even that was an immense relief after the paused blowjob and listening to Courtney talk. "Ay! Ayyy..."

Courtney actually kissed the broad head of Yolanda's prick. "I'm glad it feels good. I like making you feel good. You're... you're really so hot, Yolanda... I love your braids..." She slid her wet mouth over Yolanda's shaft before she could say anymore, driving Yolanda out of her mind as the pleasure barreled back into her like a runaway train.

Yolanda trembled wildly. She was a good girl, never one to masturbate or look at pornography, but even if she had a Hitachi Magic Wand, she doubted she would ever have felt this delicious burning that had now taken over her. She watched fascinated as the huge cock slid through the tight ring of Courtney's lips, lewd slurping marking each pump in and out.

"Fuuuck!" Yolanda breathed. "I'm hot? Fuck, papi, you and those fucking tight T-shirts... fucking skirts... stupid fucking bullshit on all your shirts but such nice tits... be a goddamn hot girl if you didn't wear unicorns and shit all over your nice tits..."

Courtney knelt between Yolanda's splayed legs, holding the base of Yolanda's shaft so that her cock couldn't go anywhere as she impaled her mouth on it. And after the first few exploratory pumps along the length of Yolanda's massive prick, she started pistoning her head up and down, bringing Yolanda's cockhead deep into her throat with every plunge.

Yolanda went cross-eyed. Her words became hurried groans, as if wounded by how good it felt to have her cock milked by Courtney's throat. "Fuck... Courtney... do it... I'm almost there... make me come, please, please!"

Courtney pulled herself all the way to the tip of Yolanda's cock. "You really think I'm pretty?"

"Oh fuck, Courtney, PLEASE!"

Yolanda saw the entire prick disappear into Courtney's perfect little mouth. Tangled her fingers in Courtney's wonderful golden hair and held her head down right where it was, cockhead buried in her gullet, lips wrapped around the base of her prick, unintelligible sounds coming from deep in Courtney's throat where all of it was being stretched by Yolanda's straining cock. Yolanda felt like she was about to be sucked dry, like the blood was boiling in her feverishly swollen cunt and Courtney would drain it of every drop of feeling.

Courtney's lips were pressing inward now, sucking Yolanda's cock hungrily. She moaned with sensual joy, as if managing to drink down the delight Yolanda felt in place of a man's juices, and Yolanda pushed her head down with all her strength, feeling the depths of Courtney's throat with her bloated knob.

"Chupe que puta polla, bitch! Chupe que puta polla!"

There was a tingle in her pussy, like she was leaking, only not the usual way. This felt dirtier--and also unspeakably pure. Her eyes widened, staring down at Courtney and her cock like she could figure out what was happening by seeing what she was feeling.

Courtney pulled her mouth off Yolanda's cock, and when she left it, it was vibrating wildly. Much more than it had been throbbing before. Courtney looked up at Yolanda and saw the pleasure written on her face, distorting it far more than the mask could ever.

"Are you coming?" Courtney breathed.

"I--I think so!" That seemed like way too small a word for it. Coming was something that happened in the shower when you were tense and had a lot of hot water and the wand wasn't broken. This was... she was being fucked. That was the difference. She wasn't masturbating. Courtney had fucked her.

"Do it, Yolanda!" Courtney gasped out, voice full of heat. "Go on! Come!"

It wasn't like Yolanda could stop herself. The harder she tried to, the stronger the phantom stream became. Then she felt the spread of warmth through the fabric at her groin. She had come, squirted even, right in her costume. The burning cream that normally crested her fingers when she touched herself was now escaping, so much of it that it must've filled her pussy. Courtney had really fucking fucked her.

And Yolanda couldn't say a damn thing as she kept being fucked and fucked and fucked. Everything that came out of her mouth was either a moan or a cry of pure joy. And Courtney's face lit up as she watched and heard, sharing in Yolanda's orgasm, leaving no doubt in Yolanda's mind that she had taken her virginity. Courtney fucking Whitmore. She'd made Yolanda a woman by sucking her cock.

Yolanda dropped back to the floor and stared up at the ceiling. She supposed it beat losing it to Henry.

Zev95
Zev95
1,583 Followers