Queen Yavara: Epilogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The crowd roared like they never did before. A hurricane of sound rushed through the building. Horns were blared, songs were sung, whistles were blown, and it all comingled into one terrible thunder that shook me from the inside out. Leveria cracked her whip, and when the crowd went silent, she exclaimed with a gleeful smile, "And to show her appreciation for Alkandran hospitality, my dearest sister brought her own virgin daughter for our entertainment!"

I hardly heard the audience's reaction over the thundering of my pulse against my temples. Panic gripped me and I made to thrash out of Adri's arms and flee, but she held me fast against her.

"Stop, Tira," she hissed in my ear, "don't worry, I'll protect you."

"PROTECT ME?!" I screeched.

She smiled against the nape of my neck. "You can either stick with me, or you can go with your mommy. It's your choice."

I hadn't even noticed my mom. Sometime during Leveria's speech, she'd taken off her royal dress, leaving her in nothing but a long shift, and she'd adorned the Highland crown, and a dog collar. Now she was on her hands and knees beside Elena, who held her by the leash like a dog.

"Ladies and gentlemen and everything in between," Leveria roared, "I give you, the last queen of the Highlands!"

The crowd cheered, and Mom began her procession. She crawled as Auntie led her down the aisle, and the beasts of Alkandra began to pelt her with food and refuse, splattering her shift, mucking her hair. She endured it all the way, keeping her shoulders bowed against the onslaught. By the time she got to the platform at the center, she was caked in waste. Adri took my hand, and bid me to follow behind them. Nobody threw anything at me, but they shouted and pointed behind jeering masks, every one of the horrible beasts appearing to me as monsters straight from the depths of hell. This was hell. I somehow found the strength to walk up the four platform steps, but when I stepped out into the center of everything, my legs gave out. Adri held me tightly against her, and though she groped me as she did it, I was infinitely glad that she was there. She had betrayed me, she was molesting me, but at least she was familiar, and at least it felt like she cared about me, if only as a toy.

Mom kept crawling toward the center of the stage until Auntie pulled on her leash, and stopped her at the Dark Queen's feet. Aunt Leveria gazed down at her sister with an avaricious, imperious glare, letting the moment linger between them for an excruciatingly long time. Her black-sheened lips quirked. "Welcome home, sister," she said privately to my mother.

"Leveria..." Mom whispered with a tremulous voice, "...please."

I didn't know until later that she wasn't begging for mercy. The Dark Queen grabbed her cock, aimed it down, and urinated on my mother's head. The crowd laughed and cheered, and their mirth only rose when Leveria ripped my mother's head back by the hair, and sprayed her golden stream into my mother's gasping mouth. When the stream sputtered out, Aunt Leveria snapped her fingers, and two orc attendants on either side dumped drums of freezing water onto my mom.

Mom let out a shrill scream, and quivered from head to toe in her puddle. Her white shift was plastered translucently to her alabaster flesh, exposing her pink pert nipples through the fabric. The orcs grabbed her roughly, picked her up between them, and carried her to a large square frame. Shackles dangled from the top and bottom of it, and they shackled my mother by her wrists and ankles, displaying her spread-eagle in the air. The orcs put the Highland crown back on Mom's head as Aunt Leveria sauntered around the frame, her mouth moving about her evil smile. With my telepathic hearing, I heard her say, "...do you remember how you had me tortured in the arena?"

"How could I forget?" Mom gasped, her voice quaking with terror.

"I was raped by hundreds of beasts for days. I endured pain and humiliation that would break most women, but I am not most women." She walked around my mother, assessing her like a tiger eyeing her trapped quarry, "You turned me into the Dark Queen in that arena. You made me realize who I was on the inside. Now, I am going to show everyone what you look like on the inside!"

Aunt Leveria brandished a knife. The crowd roared. I screamed. She slashed with blinding speed, and my mother froze. I expected great gouts of blood to spray from her chest and belly, but only a thin line formed in her shift. The wet fabric fluttered open, then cascaded from her body. I gasped. I had never seen my mother naked before. I had never seen her perfect breasts standing proudly on her chest, her soft tummy still shaped beneath by the athleticism of her youth, and her voluptuous alabaster buttocks perched perfectly on her thick thighs, not a blemish upon the smooth domes, not even a bit of sag even as she flirted with forty. Somehow, the part that shocked me the most was that her nipples were pierced with cute golden rings. Absolutely scandalous.

"God, your Mom's so fucking hot." Adri hissed.

"Shut the fuck up!" I snarled at her.

"Why? I've already fucked her dozens of times."

"Lying Alkandran whore!"

Adri chuckled lowly, then slid her hands from my breasts, down my belly, and to my crotch. I didn't dare fight her when I was so dependent upon her mercy, so I endured her fingers as they slid between my thighs, and caressed me. "You're still so wet," Adri whispered, "are you turned on by your mother?"

"NO!"

"Maybe you're just like her then," Adri nuzzled her lips against my throat, and rubbed her stiff cock against my backside, "fear gets you off. I can feel your heat through your panties, shift and dress. You're so horny right now."

"Fuck you!" I sobbed, and she only got more excited.

As Adri tormented me, Aunt Leveria paced around Mom, and cracked her whip with practiced precision. When she was done with her choreography, she draped the whip over mother's shoulder, and let it dangle upon her left breast. The crowd hushed. Aunt Leveria twisted her wrist, then ripped the whip back. Mom let a shrill scream as a red line was drawn from her throat to her nipple. She arched in the air, and everyone in the stands applauded her for it. I wept silently as Adri rubbed my virgin slit through my layers of cloth, her touch becoming more and more familiar as the cloth became wetter and wetter. Aunt Leveria reeled back her hand, and cracked the whip across Mom's other breast. The pale mammary fat jiggled, the smack sounded a second later, and Mother's scream rose even higher. Adri purred against my throat, and drew her tongue along my collar. Before my mom had a chance to collect herself, Aunt Leveria whipped her again, and again, and again, striking three converging lines down her tummy. Mom wailed and thrashed in her binds, every muscle on her sculpted back tensing in soft shadows. Adri began to hike up my skirt.

Aunt Leveria delivered precise welts upon my mother's thighs, creating intersecting lines upon each one. Then she cracked the whip between them. The cruel black rope contoured to Mom's pelvic floor, split her fat cheeks, then swung around to sting her across the back. She howled to the ceiling, and the beasts lauded her anguish. I sobbed in horror. Adri's bare fingers moved past my knees. Aunt Leveria moved behind my mother, and slid the whip teasingly between her legs. When she pulled it out, the black rope glistened with wetness. She raised her hand, and cracked the whip across Mom's back once, twice, three times. Mom shrieked with each strike, the curvature of her bowed spine increasing as though to flee from the agony. I didn't know until later that she arched her back in pleasure. I wept in existential terror. Adri's bare fingers moved along my inner thighs. Aunt Leveria reeled back the whip, and struck. The flail slapped across Mom's buttocks, imprinting them in a succulent shadow before releasing a jiggling ripple through her alabaster fat. This time, Mom did not scream. This time, she moaned. The whip cracked again and again, creating cruel welting lines across Mother's perfect backside, and Mom yelped and growled with each strike. One slash wrapped around the crease of Mom's thigh and struck her in the front, and she flung back her head and cried out to the ceiling. There were tears streaming down her face, but her lips were not peeled back in anguish. No, they were open in an awed smile. I gawked at her. Adri's bare fingers touched my pubic hair.

"Stop!" I cried, and tried to squirm out of Adri's hold, but she was far stronger than me. Her fingers touched my bare pussy, and my breath was stolen from me. For a moment, my entire focus was of naught but the way her delicate little digits slid through my slit, caressing me softly back and forth, grazing the bottom of my untouched clitoris. I had masturbated many times before, but this... the intensity of the sensation was so acute that it left me dumb. Back and forth, back and forth; her fingertips slid along me, getting moister with every pass, smearing my virgin nectar upon the petals that secreted it.

"You like thissss." Adri hissed in my ear, "I knew you would, Tira. You're so much like your mother; you just don't know it. I'll show you."

Her fingers pushed inside me, and I croaked out a breathless scream. They invaded my sanctum inner depths, separated my tight walls, and snaked further into me until they met resistance. No. No! If she broke that, I'd never—she broke it. Without preamble or ceremony, she pushed my chastity to the limit of its elasticity, and broke it. Pain lanced through me like a knife, and I screeched to the ceiling. Mom's head whipped around to see me. Through my tear-blurred gaze, I saw her eyes watch me with a sorrowful expression. I didn't know until later that it was envy.

Blood leaked between Adri's rolling digits and dripped down my thighs. She moaned into my ear, and hissed, "God, I love breaking virgin cunt! Do you feel me, Tira? You'll never forget this. I'm so glad it was me who did it."

As I endured my pain, Aunt Leveria set up more for my mother. Auntie Elena strolled around my mother with a mirror in her hand, broadcasting all the closeups upon the massive mirror that hung above us. She grinned as she zoomed in on my mother's raised and swollen nipples, then made a show of traversing down Mom's abused tummy until she got to the place between her legs. There, before the tens of thousands of attendees, the fifty-by-fifty-foot mirror displayed my mother's moist and blushing pussy in all its intricate detail. Whistles and hoots sounded from all around as Auntie moved the mirror between my mother's legs to reveal her pink coiled anus. Through my fog of horror and disgust, I couldn't help but note how well waxed and cleaned my prim mother was between her legs. My stupid musings were immediately dashed when Aunt Leveria raised her next instrument of torture. It was a smooth metal cone; a dilator used for birth canals. She squeezed the trigger on its handle, and the cone opened slightly into eight petals. She squeezed it again, and it opened a little more. She squeezed five times until the cone had become a cylinder, and the audience was riled into a frenzy, then she hit the release, and the petals coalesced. Auntie set the mirror down between Mom's legs, reached around her, and spread open her cheeks. The Dark Queen pressed the tip of the dilator to my mom's puckered asshole, and pushed in.

I screamed in horror. Adri's fingers worked deeper inside of me. The dilator bowed my mother's pelvic floor until her entire backside seemed to be sucking into her crack, and then it all sprang forward. Mom threw back her head and sobbed as the dilator moved deeper and deeper, opening her wider and wider until her anus was a thin circle turned white with tension. When the base of the dilator mercifully reached its end, Aunt Leveria grasped the trigger on the handle, and squeezed once. Mom let out a shriek. Auntie dipped her head between my mother's legs, and before everyone, she extended her long pink tongue, and licked along the frothing opening of my mother's slit. The Dark Queen squeezed the handle once more. Mom sobbed, and Auntie pressed her face deeper, kissing my mother's pussy with such tender caresses. She painted her saliva without penetrating her, leaving the womanly petals blushing and glistening with dew. A third squeeze, and Mom's head dropped between her shoulders so that she could weep to the floor. Auntie pressed the point of her tongue against Mom's delicate opening, and slithered inside. A fourth squeeze. Mom let out a guttural wail. Auntie opened her mouth around Mom's folds, and sucked them into her lips as she pushed her tongue deeper.

Aunt Leveria squeezed the dilator a fifth and final time. Mom didn't react. She just stayed suspended in the air, swinging almost limply. Spasms wracked her pelvis and sent twitches up her spine, but she didn't move at all. Elena opened her mouth, drew her tongue vulgarly along my mother's womanly ceiling, then upended the bottom of her engorged clit with an exiting flick. The spasms that crawled up Mom's back became more and more violent, and then ceased. The crowd was silent. For a moment, only the sound of Mom's heavy breathing pervaded the massive atrium. Then she tensed from every muscle, arched her back, tossed her hair over her shoulder, and screamed in abject euphoria. A great orgasmic stream erupted from her urethra and doused Auntie's face, and Auntie opened her laughing lips, and drank it all. Mom thrashed and squirmed in her captive ascension, more a slave to her own body than to the binds that held her. She fought herself in a fit of ecstasy, then swung limply from her chains before the standing ovation of her audience.

"That was so beautiful," Adri sniffled emotionally behind me, "no one comes like your mother, Tira. She's like an angel every time she does."

"You're fucking disgusting!" I hissed at her, tears of horror running down my cheeks.

"So are you, dear cousin," Adri hissed back, her voice like a snake's, "my fingers suddenly don't hurt very much, do they? You know why? Because you opened up so much down here watching your mother get tortured. You're inviting me in!"

"FUCK YOU!" I wailed, and tried another feeble escape attempt, only for Adri to suppress it from inside of me. She curled her fingers against my vaginal ceiling, and pressed hard. My knees buckled, and I went rigid against her.

"Ah, virgins are all so easy," Adri chuckled, "you're like a toy, Tira. I just have to press your buttons, and you'll do whatever I want. That felt good, didn't it?"

I just kept my mouth shut, and let Adri play with me. I hated it, absolutely hated it! But... but... but nothing!

Aunt Leveria slowly extracted the opened dilator, and a sheath of glistening pink anal skin came out with it. Mom's entire pelvic floor jutted with convulsions, and she kicked her suspended feet as though in a fit. I would've thought she were in great agony, but her lips were peeled back in a manic smile. The dilator popped free, and mother's ruined sheath coalesced into a ruby flower about her entrance. I gawked in horror as Aunt Leveria pushed it back in with her fist.

"Yes!" Mom bellowed, her neck striating with tension, "Oh god, yes! Yes! YES! YES!"

The crowd cheered on her loss of equanimity, and she basked in their glow without shame, puffing out her robust chest with pride. Auntie formed a pinched fist before Mom's tighter hole, and pushed alongside the Dark Queen. Before the audience of Alkandra, the two hermaphrodites made a show of playing with my dearest mother's insides. The broken Highland queen was gaped open and outturned, deformed and reformed. Her elastic openings were exposed to all, and when Aunt Leveria removed her fist, the hole she left was so reamed that I could see clearly down Mother's anal tunnel, the insides glistening, pink and smooth. Auntie pressed against the membranous wall that divided them, and the bulging imprint of her fingers and thumb could be seen clearly from the other side. Mom let a howl of pure masochistic delight. The sight was the most grotesque thing I'd ever seen, but I could not look away, and the longer I looked, the more aware I became of Adri's fingers. Her other left hand my molested breast, moved down my clothed back, and grabbed my ass. For some reason, I just let her. She rolled up my skirt and snaked her evil little fingers beneath it. I gasped when she gripped the bare fat of my cheeks, but I didn't protest. It was only when she snaked those evil little fingers into my crack, that I screamed.

"Shhh, Tira. You don't want them to notice you, or you'll end up just like Mommy." She kissed my throat tenderly, and began caressing my... my... my butthole!

"Please stop!" I whimpered.

"Why? You saw how much your mother loves it there." She snuggled up against me, her raging cock pressing against my ass through her dress, "I want to see how far the apple falls from the tree."

She pushed one finger into me. I let out a gasp. A part of me that should never have been touched by anyone was opened, and a warm foreign appendage snaked inside. I felt her against my thin, tender walls; prodding and poking. I felt her knuckles stretch my gripping aperture as they passed through me. I felt her nestle into my tight filthy channel, and then I felt her retreat, and push in again. She did this over and over with just her one finger, and as she did this, her other hand delivered three fingers into my tight wet heat, and pressed against my back wall. I shivered from head to toe.

"Oh, yesssss," Adri hissed, "oh, Tira, Tira, Tira... you like it here better, don't you?"

"No!" I sobbed even as I marveled at how her invading finger felt inside my disgusting channel.

"Ah, Tira," Adri sighed, "there's no hope for a woman who likes it in the ass. You're going to be an anal slut who begs for it on all fours like a bitch. It's who you are. It's in your blood."

"S-s-s-s-stop!"

"Watch, dearest cousin," Adri whispered, "watch what my mommy and daddy are about to do to your mommy."

Auntie and Aunt Leveria stood up, and walked around my mother. Auntie took her position behind Mom, while Aunt Leveria took her position in front. It was at that moment that I realized what was going to happen. But of course Aunt Leveria was going to do this. It wasn't enough that she had conquered the very land my mother swore her life to defend, it wasn't enough that she had raped, tortured and humiliated her, no; she had to take everything! Never in my life had I wished for something so horrible, but in that moment, I prayed that the roof would fall and crush my mother before she had to endure something so terrible, so unholy. The hybridization. I'd heard the horror stories; I'd seen the evidence on Auntie's own flesh! It was a fate worse than death.

"Stop!" I screamed at Aunt Leveria, "Stop, stop, stop! I'll do anything! ANYTHING!"

Aunt Leveria paused, and looked over at me. They all did. All of Alkandra turned their gazes from the performance at centerstage, to the molested teenager in the corner. I'd never been more terrified in my whole life, but I did not cower. I stood my ground as best as I could with Adri's fingers inside of me, and stared down the Dark Queen. Beside her, I saw my mother beaming with pride at me, tears rolling down her cheeks. Even Aunt Leveria assessed me with respect. She opened her mouth, and said, "I know you will, Prestira." Then she turned back to Mom, and her expression alighted with a sick kind of affection. "Are you ready, Yavara?" she asked softly, gently, lovingly.

Mom bit her lip as a tear rolled down her cheek. She smiled as though her older sister had just given her the most heart-warming gift, and nodded. "Take me home," she whimpered.

123456...8