Queendom 02: Knighting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nothing." Bella replied, much to the Queen's shock. "It'll correct itself, it's all part of the plan. Notice anything different?" Elanor shifted her attention from Bellatrix to her reflection, unsure what she meant. Alas! Her bush looks auburn now, with no trace of any bleached hair like an hour earlier. She smelled her hands and exhaled in relief. It didn't smell of daffodils anymore.

To her puzzlement Bellatrix responded, "I'm sure you noticed the ceremonial incense smelling different, or even having an irritating effect on your pubes. Because I'd mixed it with a reagent, intended to neutralize the bleach, and I wanted it to be done by the end of the function." Well it worked like perfection, Elanor thought. Was she supposed to be thankful?

Bella continued, "See.. It's not even an actual bleach, it is an extremely rare ivory white chemical coloring agent. It's a slow reaction by design, and with the wind playing its part perfectly well, what happened this afternoon was anything beyond my expectations. See, its not like rumors will spread that your natural auburn hair, the Great Queen's identity, is not so natural. The rumor isn't going to be that the queen's hair color is white. The reaction from the incense is so slow, and itchy, that if the first one saw white pubes, probably the third one saw a light blonde pubes."

Bella sounded too excited about her own plan. She continued.

"And the sixth one, this I can vouch as I overheard him afterwards unable to hold it in anymore. He said the Queen's a natural brunette, and he went on about how angelic it looked against your milky white navel and the golden yellow fabric. That it looked positively divine on you. And surely the last one witnessed your original royal bush, all dark and dense. And wet, hopefully."

Shame stung the Queen as she saw in the reflection, Bellatrix scrunching up her discarded soaking panties, it dripping through her fingers. 'What sort of sick game has she agreed to?' she wondered.

"See this.." Bella explained, "Involuntary ejaculate! This is the goal. In all the previous experiences you shared this is the one true constant. This is what let's your brain relax. This let's you focus on a good week of Queening. And it can't be forced, it has to be enticed out of you. You see how difficult problem I'm dealing with, there are no repeats. Once your body figures out the plan, once the fear, the humiliation seems mundane, you just.. You just stop leaking.." Bella crushed the panties in her fist, the remaining juices dripping on to the carpet. Elanor was beginning to see the big picture.

Bella said, "And believe me, I took no pleasure in it, especially that color changing bush. That was a necessity. Now the subjects will go back to their villages and rumors will spread. No one will pay it all any heed, but at least will figure out by some magical wardrobe malfunction they got lucky to merely glimpse your bush. Then again which one will they believe. If a northerner says the Queen's a natural blonde, the cattle district will say actually it is pearl white. The southerner will swear it's no doubt bright brunette, and the weaver's clan will double down on golden blonde.. You see, if there are too much rumor, and too contradicting, it's probably all a lie.. For a week the kingdom may celebrate it, but will be back to it's senses by week two, with your honor intact. After all it isn't uncommon for the commoner's to loose all judgements when faced with the royal opulence."

Elanor was more than impressed. The logic was sound, and Bellatrix acted way level headed for such a young age. Maybe this will work.

"Now I've locked up your wardrobe to prevent any temptation from your part to cover oneself. I'll take with me what you are wearing, the remaining bits anyway. And I'll meet you here late at night, once I've made necessary arrangements. If you are to wear anything tonight, I'll be sure to provide it. Anyone walks in, or notices your state in the mean while, that's for you to deal with. Have some rest, Your Highness."

Before closing the door Bellatrix reminded her Queen, "Your Highness, I cannot have externalities disturbing the process. I expect you to not touch yourself."

A Night time Stroll

The rest of the evening was thankfully uneventful for the Queen. but she knew the night had much more in store. She wasn't wrong.

Elanor followed Bellatrix through the castle corridors. The working staff was just a fraction of what stayed during day, as usual, and they were all surprised by the sudden stroll the Queen undertook accompanied by the newly appointed Head of Households. 'Head of Households' was a much respected position for the servant and security class. And they both weren't very pleased with the title being given to absolute unknown they came to know as 'Bellatrix of Agrafena', or the wicked witch as they called behind her back. But it was a royal decree with its own unrestricted additional powers, so Bellatrix was in effect their immediate boss. The servant's humbly bowed as the Queen passed by unannounced.

Elanor was in turmoil. Dressed in a semi-transparent stola with no additional layers, nor undergarments, and her dark maroon royal mantle that swept the floor behind them, on Bella's command the Queen followed her Mistress. They walked past the chambers and courtrooms, until they reached the royal gardens, the Garden House. Elanor followed her past the security of the Garden House door towards the royal garden, the deep shadow of the overlooking balcony, past the cobbled garden paths and sleeping flowers, towards the large pond at the other end.

Elanor was surprised by the lack of guards patrolling the grounds. Must be as per Bella's arrangements. The stola was useless against the cold breeze as it shook her awake. She was never a great fan of the royal mantle; it was thick and furry, long and heavy, restricted both her movements and speed, all to simply achieve a sense of dramatic regality. But tonight she felt grateful for the undeniable warmth and comfort it provided, as the night was unusually cold, with a chilling breeze now and then. It wasn't freezing cold or unbearable, but a sustained temperature that simply chilled your lungs with every breath, and made you crave the comfort of a bonfire. The moon was waning, so it was dark enough to provide cover for any escapades, but clear enough that any sudden movement will be noted in an instant.

As they reached the pond, Bellatrix disrobed her of the mantle and said, "So here's the task, Harlot. You are to take a dip in the pond and count down to twenty. Then come up and walk all the way back to the garden house. On it's balcony you will find, the royal garb, with a sealed letter by its side. Wearing the royal garb you may proceed to the Castle back door we came through and knock. I'll check through the spy-hole, and you must produce the letter sealed. If it's done correctly, I shall open the door and let you in."

'This sounds way too simple' Elanor thought as Bella continued, "As you noticed, nudity isn't a requirement for the task, nor is perversion. But you cannot get back inside without the mantle. So you'll have to make it to the Garden house balcony. And in case you find yourself in a situation such that you got the mantle, but you can't figure out a way to get back to the Castle unseen. Then you may open the letter, which holds my solution for the night."

"But remember, opening the seal comes with additional tasks for the coming weeks. You are always free to figure out the solution on your own, or find an alternative. But if the seal's broken, the new rule comes to effect. Remember the night's young, and anything may happen. If it's fated, it's fated. Now take a dip." Bella gave the Queen a slight push, and she fell into the pool.

Elanor had anticipated the push, and successfully managed to take a lungful before she plunged in. But she couldn't have anticipated the icy cold water of the pond and the effects it'd have on her. Although large, the pond wasn't very deep, so she had to make sure to almost kneel, so she doesn't resurface immediately as she started counting down from twenty. The bed was very muddy, almost swampy and the dirt rose up on impact clouding all she could see.

By the time she reached fourteen Elanor was already pushing it, and finally she rose up to the surface gasping for air, splattering water and dragging mud all over the shore. She realized Bella was long gone, along with the comfort of the royal mantle's warmth. She was still hyperventilating from the dark and cold and unease. Her simple white stola was almost completely stained from the mud, and torn at places probably from dragging across the rocks and ground, as she struggled her way out of water.

Elanor laid on the shore on her back, barely clothed and covered in mud for a few minutes, looking up at the moon. What was she doing? Wait, now's no time for contemplation, the wind wasn't kind and the cold's getting to her bones. She must dry herself and get to a fireplace fast, she'd already started to tremble uncontrollably.

Elanor thought, 'Well, this is very straight forward. First I'll have to clean myself, and then roll and squeeze the clothes dry, as best as I can. I can't be seen wearing a wet transparent dress clinging to my skin. Then I'll just go get the mantle and get straight as planned. Even if I come across a guard or servant, I can simply order them to get help, and blame the gardening staff for leaving the garden floor marshy, making me slip and fall. Let's dry the clothes first, it's freezing already. It's gonna be a pain trying to get all that dirt out of my hair though. '

The queen disrobed, wiped herself of the dirt using the crumbled stola, still shivering. Then she rinsed the cloth in the pond water again, and squeezed it to force the water out, while sitting on the dirt buck naked, open for all who looked to see. Some how the mundanity of the simple task at hand took her mind of the cool breeze rustling against her bare bush. Probably why the sudden drum beat caught her off guard!

Elanor's fingers went flat as it dropped her dress into the marsh, she instinctively crouching much lower than before, her eyes wide open and running wild, looking to see what's happening. She recalled the drum beats being the same one used to assemble the security guards, as she saw almost thirty of her own men assembling at the middle of the garden grounds. They were standing facing someone, and Elanor could barely see it as a shadow. Then she heard Bella's voice booming, much to her horror.

"Welcome, the diligent guards of the Royal Palace. I'm Bellatrix of Agrafena, the newly appointed Head of Households." Bellatrix smiled at her subordinates, and continued, "..and the Castle security comes under my dominion. You gentlemen had been doing a wonderful job so far, but as the one in charge, it is my duty to ensure you young bloods stay fresh and trained. This is a surprise security drill."

"Ten of you may start patrolling the garden now, and the rest may go back and guard the area between the Garden house and the main castle. At every drum beat, the usual triple beat, at every thirty minutes, five of you will join the royal garden, patrolling. Now, one exception. If you hear a single loud drum beat, you all must stop the drill and assemble back in front of the Garden house. Any questions..? ..okay, you may start the drill."

Elanor heard the security commander explaining the positions and patrolling routes to the rest, as Bella walked back towards the fort. She couldn't afford to move a muscle or make a sound, attracting the attention of thirty hot blooded young men at the middle of the dark to her naked self. In a short while, ten of them started the patrolling duties, scattering in pairs, to various parts of the large garden. The rest headed back to the Castle it seemed, but Elanor was finding it increasingly difficult to think. The cold making her teeth grind was the least of her worries. She could have managed with her cover-story if it was just one or two servants. This was an entire troop of young men.

If they run into their Queen seemingly soiled and injured, in panic they might signal the whole bunch. And she'll have to explain it to the whole troop while being barely clad. 'Wait, where's my stola? Oh no!' She screamed in silence, as the Queen realized she had accidentally dropped it into the pond, when the drum beats startled her. Now she'll have to dive back in to get it, but she can't risk all the splashing sounds, which the alert men on drill surely notice and investigate.

She can't be seen naked. Not in her grounds. Not by a mere foot soldier. Even less, a palace security guard. Elanor felt a tight knot forming in her lower abdomen. She tried her best to stay quiet, and crawled into the safety of the shadows, at least the night was dark enough.

Elanor sat crouched in the tall ornamental grass section of the garden. She couldn't risk standing as she would stick out like a sore thumb, particularly in this side of the garden. There were a line of trees on the opposite side, like a vista, which would provide enough cover for her even if she stood up. But she'll have to crawl to the other side, or at least walk on all fours. She rationalized that its better to keep moving as the number of men will only increase with time.

She was acutely aware of the effects the darkness, her own blatant exposure and the recurring cool, stingy breeze was having on her body. Her whole body felt like having repeated goosebumps, her jawline constantly shaking, her nipples painfully erect. But the most horrific of all, that initial knot she felt building up in her lower abdomen. She realized it wasn't just fear gripping her core, but a result of prolonged exposure to the cold, the amount of cold water she involuntarily drank while gasping for air in the pond, and lack of planning on her part. She wanted to, her body wanted to urinate so bad! And her current crouched posture wasn't helping it. She needed to move, and get this over with fast.

Checking sure of the guards positions again, Elanor decided to make a run for it, on all fours for beginners. It wasn't easy. No, it was extremely taxing, physically. As Queen she was required to train her body for elegance and imperium, not endurance. She had to stop many a times to even her bodily exhaustion with deep breathing. But what toyed with her the most wasn't busting lungs nor sore knees, but the sensation of the grass blade tips running against her free hanging erect nipples as she crawled her way out of torment. And with every stop, the chilly gust working its magic on her back. Especially her pulsing pussy lips with beads of sweat dripping, way too exposed at her current posture, on all fours and protruded. Still it was preferable to crouching back down, and risk signalling her body that it is pee-time. In about fifteen minutes, she managed to reach the tree line. Now she may finally stand.

Not wasting her time celebrating the temporary victory, Elanor ran as fast as she could on tip toes through the dense vista. It felt strangely freeing in a primordial sense, running wild and in a state of nature, through the woods in the dark of night, all the while itching to pee. Restraint and inaudible as it is, all this running and sudden jerks, in a night that seemed to get colder by the minute, only added to her sense of urgency. To relieve herself. Fighting to push any temptations overboard, she kept running, focusing solely on the lamps lit up by the Garden house. She couldn't stoop to such levels of depravity, she simply couldn't. Peeing outside, like a mere animal? That would be conduct unbecoming of a true Wolkenshire royalty. Yet, she'll feel her body betray in two minutes.

With much of the distance covered and glad, focusing solely on the Garden house light, an elated Queen ran straight into two unsuspecting guards taking a break from patrolling duties, standing next to an exquisite sculpted fountain, shining in the waning moon light. As Elanor stops on her tracks way out of the vista, she sensed a drop of urine escape her control and flow out into the nature.

All she could hear was the waterworks from the fountain, and rustling from a nearby brook. Her brain almost initiated a shut down, but she suddenly realized the guards were both facing the other way, lost in admiring the extraordinary craftsmanship of her royal sculptors. Seizing the opportunity, Elanor hid amongst the dense shrubbery nearby, all growing around knee level. But it wasn't as smooth as she hoped, and the guards turned in unison.

Guard 1: "Did you hear that, Vlazid?"

Guard 2: "Oh don't mind. Its definitely one of those stray cats. It's usually the time they go mating like crazy. Pussies are the same..! Eh, Jezeb?"

Guard 1: "Can't argue with that."

Elanor was frozen stiff and shit-less, and it was barely voluntary. Her mind ran a thousand scenarios to explain her current condition after being caught by the guards. Even if she takes control of the situation with her regality, the tales will spread like wildfire, forever tarnishing her Queendom. The royal court will be flooded with perverts applying for the Castle security job, hoping to have similar luck; to get a glimpse at her naked glory. But thankfully she was well hidden, aided by the growing shrubs, and shadows and the overall darkness. Then she realized how her current posture only made her predicament worse. Crouching down in a tight frozen ball, her front upper thighs drove into her lower intestine, further pushing it down on her already brimming bladder.

The unadulterated fear of discovery, at the humiliating hands of her own men, pushed her instincts to fight or flight. And as the first step her body tried to rid itself off any bodily wastes, survival taking priority over shame. The steady soothing soundscape of constant running water, both from the fountain and the brook, acted as a psychological lubricant. Steeling her body wasn't necessarily helping, and Elanor realized in defeat, may be steeling her mind is her only choice. The slight push of a slow cold breeze was all it took to push her over the edge, to relax the urethral sphincters, and then it happened.

A steady stream of clear urine parted her pussy lips, the flow was strong and consistent, her shame overwhelmingly humbling, and her bladder increasingly happy. Masked by the sounds from the fountain, the Queen simply stayed squatted a few arms length from her men, and peed like she'll never get to pee again. The intensity of the flow boring into the ground between her legs, pooling up enough to wet her both feet, and splattering all over her shins. Everything smelled like piss to her, and it wasn't necessarily unpleasant, though it sure felt pungent. Barely seeing her reflection on the pool made her shut her eyes tight. Elanor wasn't ready to face her current reality. Though her body seemed to relish in its current predicament, as evidenced by a stream of goosebumps running up her spine. The guards' chatter brought her back to reality again.

Jezeb: "Would you look at that statue, flaunting her exposed tits and spitting out a stream of water?! What would you do to her Vlazid?"

Vlazid: "I'm not sure, but you hear how the water hits the ground splashing? It sure does give me some ideas.."

Vlazid backed up towards the shrubs, towards the Queen much to her terror. She was hidden well deep within, so she was confidant all he could see was darkness, even if he locked eyes with her.

Jezeb: "Where are you off to..?"

Vlazid: "When nature calls, you simply listen."

Then her frozen eyes saw her lowest ranking security guard loosen his belt, pull down his pants and whip out his semi-hard veiny member. The closest Elanor had been to the opposite genitalia in a long time.