Queendom 02: Knighting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jezeb: "Buddy, you can't be serious.."

Vlazid interjected, holding his pee: "Buddy, smell your surrounding and tell me if I am wrong. Because what I smell from these bushes is a fresh pee." Wafting in the scent from Elanor's fresh pee puddle, he continued, "Now either someone had just peed here, for the smell to be this strong. Or we're standing at the resident peeing spot."

Jezeb:"Well, it sure does smell like, but.." Elanor felt her skin shrivel listening to two men discussing her fresh urine.

Vlazid: "..but what.? Believe me buddy, this is the natural habitat for guys like us to pee. Guys who stand there watching the tits of the fountain sculpture, feeling their pants tent up. Then lacking the courage to hump the statue publicly, their dicks will shrink back, and pave way for a cleansing pee. Like me, they'll smell the pee of the ones before, walk right up here and just let it rip.. But I must mention, in contrast with the unmistakable stench of our usual peeing spots, this one here smells distinctly pleasant. It's almost a scent. Maybe this spot's where the gardening maids frequent.. he he.."

And then Elanor saw his penis tighten, and a steady stream of piss arched towards her face. She bound her eyes tight in shame, waiting for it to impact her face, and all her pride with it. For a moment it felt like time was stretching. Then she felt the sound of piss splashing on water, and warm drops sprinkle up her haunches. She opened her eyes to realize thankfully, the stream's trajectory fell short at the last inch. Then she looked down and saw what disturbed her on a whole another level. So specifically unlikely an occurrence that Elanor couldn't believe it could even happen.

Guards and servants weren't allowed to use latrines within the palace. There is a reason their rest rooms are kept out of the palatial walls. And here! A lowly third-tier, bottom of the barrel, 'less than generic' security guard's urine was mixing with her own royal emiction. Both bubbling together, foaming and frothing. It almost felt as if he was pissing directly into her urethra. This is a low she was comfortable not knowing existed. It wasn't merely degrading, but utterly dehumanizing. It felt like something dogs would do.

And she felt like a marked territory, a well-bred bitch!

Valzid had shaken his member, dribbled down its last drops, tightened his belt back and walked away talking to his buddy. Jezeb followed, but not before his eyes locked on to the void to which his buddy peed, where his Queen hid, spitting out towards there in mild disgust at his partner's behavior, and getting back to patrolling. The spittle dribbled down Elanor's right knee, stopped midway through the shin and simply dried. Elanor didn't know.

She was still submerged in the subjugation. She stayed there frozen for a solid five minutes, trying to make sense of what just happened. As if there was any. And then, like a deer shaking itself out of a freeze response, she woke up startled and made an instinctive dash across the garden, her breasts flailing like wild. Quite a sight!

Half way through the run, realizing her sheer luck and stupidity, Elanor dropped to the grass. She smelled of urine, and marsh, and mud, and bugs. Sweat had coated her body at specific regions, as the cold took care of the rest, especially her nipples. Yet she was under no delusion. Elanor understood the safest way to make it to the Garden house was to simply crawl there, not just on all fours, but real close to the ground. And she has no idea how long she's got before ten more of her men joins the patrol. She's now about fifty feet from the garden house entrance, hidden from the guards' view by the slope of the ground and the darkness of the shades from trees. The entrance which is unfortunately guarded by two, and well lit by the wall lamps.

Guard 1, while passing torch to the other: "Here, light this."

Guard 2: "What? Are we to light the lamps along the way?"

Guard 1: "Well the chief guard had given additional instructions. So we are practicing protocol 14."

Guard 2: "Buddy, don't tell me we are to walk around and light all the lamps in the garden!"

Guard 1: "No! On the next signal, which could be any minute now, we are to walk to the third quadrant and light the main light there. The other duos will come there and light their torches from the fire, so basically mid way through the next patrolling all the lamps in the third quarter will be lit. And if the next team continues suit, by the end of the exercise all lamps in the garden square will be lit."

Guard 2: "Wow! I remember the same from last year's winter party. The whole garden will be lit up, it'd look as good as day. No even better!!"

Elanor listened in flabbergasted. If she wait any longer, not only she'll risk sighting, but soon there will be no more shades to hide her shame in. May be she should take a chance and walk right in just as she is. Even naked, a royal still holds the sway. The Queen smacked herself in the head, 'What are you thinking? You seriously expect yourself to command your men, adorned in nothing but dirt and reeking of piss.' The guards' further chatter solidified her doubts.

Guard 1: "Hey, did you hear from the evening ceremony's security?"

Guard 2: "What? The Queen did something stupid again?!"

Guard 1: "Even better, apparently Her Highness forgot to wear any panties!"

Guard 2: "Buddy, don't joke about such stuff. That's treason!"

Guard 1: "Not if it's true. And also, hear this. They think she paints her hair to look auburn."

Guard 2: "What, her wig fell off this time?"

Guard 1: "No. Boy, are you gonna love this! For how you hated her, for denying our leave requests. She's actually a blonde..!"

Guard 2: "Well, that explains all the dumb new reforms. Even her mother was a famous blonde bimbo, much loved and shared among the barons before her rise, if you know what I mean. The apple can't fall much far after all."

Guard 1: "Apparently, she did. Wanna know how they figured her being blonde? The stupid Queen unwittingly flashed the commoners! And the royal carpet didn't match the drapes, not by a mile..!

Guard 2: "You gotta watch that tongue buddy. She has ears everywhere, especially with that wicked witch in charge now, that Lady Agrafena! She seems even stuck up than the Queen. But I tell you what, I think she did it on purpose."

Guard 1: "What, paint the hair?"

Guard 2: "No. I think she flashed the commoner on purpose. Since the King's passing she's been hot and horny. You're new here, buddy. You got no clue the things the old King pulled on her, the deviancy the servants witnessed and gossiped! That Queen of ours, I hear her twat has a mind of it's own!!"

Boom! Boom! BOOM!!

The drum struck thrice. "About time..", the two guards walked towards the garden's end, without waiting for the replacing guards. It took Elanor a moment to shake herself from the shame, of listening to the degrading remarks of her own men. 'They seriously think I'm stuck up and horny?!', she wondered. Then she saw the ten additional guards closing in on the distance, as a shadow. This is her opportunity. She stood up and sprinted right towards the entrance of the Garden house. Her skin crawled up inside, as she stood there lit from the flaming wall lamps of the entrance, naked as the day she was born, for all who looked to see.

Luckily no one did, and in a second she was inside the house. Looking for anything to cover her shame, or wipe her clean, she ran upstairs, to the balcony, desperate for a stitch of clothing. The thrill certainly burned her loins, and her pussy was as slippery as it ever got. All that she found there, draped across a large wooden table, was her royal mantle, her crown, a large wooden box and a sealed letter atop. She examined herself in disbelief, dried urine and mud coated her feet, her ass cheeks with dried droplets scattered all over her shin and thighs. She found something that looked a lot like dried spittle on her right shin, but couldn't even recall how it got there.

A sudden breeze from the balcony brought shivers down her spine, as he realized how degrading the whole experience felt. Unable to spend a second more of the stink and cold, Elanor wiped herself clean using a trailing end of the mantle, then wrapped her nakedness in the thick cloak's warmth and curled up below a flaming torch. She could use all the heat and rest and comfort. She needed anything that'd get some sanity back to her mind. She still felt stained and stenched and muddled. The night was still not over.

Elanor sat there thinking long, hard, and deep, of any possible way out of her puzzle, to get back to the Castle undetected. Granted she was a Queen, but she's still every bit a royalty, and stratagem isn't new to her. Yet she couldn't find a way out. Draped in just her mantle, if anyone spotted her from behind, she can still talk her way out. But from upfront, even from a distance it was quite evident, that she had no stitch of clothing on her except for the royal cape. Not even her footwear.

She contemplated longer again, weighing her options, and consequences of breaking the seal and reading Bellatrix's suggestion. The terms of the task didn't necessarily state clearly that Bella's way was any better than anything she could come up with. But she simply couldn't find a way of her own, with her addled mind, to prevent presenting her current predicament before her men, playing into their gossips and fantasies, and complete the task successfully at the same time.

The drums suddenly boomed thrice again, waking her back to reality. She was really out of time now, the whole thirty guards will be roaming the gardens soon, and one of them is bound to walk up to the Garden house balcony out of curiosity. Also almost half the garden lamps were lit up now. With the whole of it lit, she wouldn't have much of the night's cloak to hide her shame, even with the mantle. She hurried and broke the seal. The letter read as follows.

"Hey Harlot, So you've given up. I'm not surprised. So first, on the additional task. You have agreed to any additional tasks unconditionally, just by breaking the seal. We will have to stipulate it in detail, back in your chambers. You must rfeally be running out of time, so let's get straight to it. Your way out, if I may. Below this letter you'll find a box, which holds the traditional ceremonial ornaments of the Wolkenshire royalty. All gold and silver and stone intricate adornments. You are to wear all of them, and then the royal mantle followed by the crown. Then you are to walk up to the balcony and sound the drum there once. The men knows the drill, and all thirty will assemble upfront shortly."

"Don't you worry. The balcony is lit up such that only your silhouette will be visible from below, and with the moonlight so low. Also you know, in presence of royalty the guards aren't allowed to look up and meet your gaze, so most of them will know better to keep their head down. Now this is my first security drill, so you have to address them, and give them an honest critical opinion. What you say is up to you, so it better be original, because I'll know if you're making it up. Then you may disperse them, wait for them to leave, and leave yourself."

"Now, just so you know. This all could have been a lot simpler. You were fully clothed in the beginning of this, you could've endured the cold a bit. Then walked right up to the first guard, and order him to fetch your mantle from the balcony- I gave you all the information, remember?! - Covered yourself in the mantle, and walked proudly across the garden to the Castle. But you simply couldn't pass up on an opportunity to parade your naked self, could you? I'll keep that in mind for future tasks. Now even if by circumstance, you end up barely clothed and all the way up the balcony, you could have simply waited for the third drum signal."

"With all the men in the garden grounds, the ground between the Castle and garden house is unmanned and dark. You could have snuck out through the back door and simply strode your way here. But we both know, even if a part of you want this to be over with, the rest of you, especially that deeply deviant body of yours can't let a chance to relish in self-degradation to go waste. Your mind will simply convince you it's all fate. So don't waste time, get out there on the balcony and exhibit your naked self before your unsuspecting men. Their Queen, after all..!"

Elanor folded the lettr back as if on autopilot. She knew there was no time to wallow in self-pity. Any moment a curious guard could run right up. As soon as she opened the box, she knew what goes where. It wasn't her first dress-up party. Though those usually included more dress and makeup, than mere ornaments. Luckily there were so many of them, bangles, rings, bellybutton clips, and all sort of exotic finds for hips, thighs, and whatnot. Still it wouldn't take a second look to realize that she was still bare as the day born, underneath it all.

Her back was extremely vulnerable and openly visible, but thankfully the mantle took care of it. With it all done, and her crown being the cherry on top, the Queen walked up to the balcony with trembling feet. But being still very much on autopilot, she didn't really register herself booming the drum once, her men assembling on cue down below, some even taking a quick glance up at her adorned glory before looking down.

If not for the lack of clothing, it wouldn't have been this trepidatious. For she truly looked divine, the feeble light from the waning moon shining against such intricate opulence that adorned every inch of her skin. She looked like an ancient fertility goddess, with breastplates made of golden bikini chain tops, bangles of varied size and thickness and kind running up along her entire arms, an ornate string of chains hiding her nether regions like an extremely short skirt, yet flashing its wet and puffy condition with even the slightest of movements.

Elanor felt like a prized exotic dancer of the royal harems she so despised. Her each stride made a distinctively resonant rustling sound, like she's wearing a thousand key-chains and change. She felt especially subjugated by the way her nipples, with clip-on rings, kept bouncing with each step. Elanor understood that with anymore silence her men might look up and see her current state. So she spoke, loud and clear.

"My brave men, the pride and protectors of the sleeping Castle of Wolkenshire! I, your Queen, Elanor of Wolkenshire, am very much pleased with your performance today. Especially the new additions to the batch, you have surpassed all expectations with your diligence, timing and swift responses. The sweeping of the grounds were thorough, and well thought out. So overall, job well done! Now, who among you is Vlazid? "

A worried Vlazid, caught by surprise, stepped out of like and prostrated himself on the ground shouting, "Here, my Grace!"

Elanor continued with a smirk of annoyance, as his dribbling shriveled veiny penis flashed in her mind. ".. Guardsman Vlazid! There is a reason you are instructed to keep out any stray cats or dogs wandering into the garden premises. We do not like our gardens being littered. And that extends to people as well." As the guards laughed at their embarrassed colleague and Jezeb's face tightened in fear, the Queen felt a pang strike her heart at her own hypocrisy. She had done the same herself. Don't dwell on it, she kept saying in her mind.

Somehow the Queen managed to block out the rest of that memory, as she continued, "Yes, you heard right. This is the Queendom, mind you. And we have eyes and ears everywhere. Vlazid and his partner may continue guarding the garden. Jezeb, run along to the garden walls now, you'll guard the watch tower there till shift-change this morning. And Vlazid, you may turn around and face the watch tower, guarding the garden this whole night. You are not to move an inch or turn and look back, not even to relieve yourself, understood? NOW!"

Elanor's eyes roamed the assembled men searching for the other two guards. A smile of satisfaction graced her heart as she found them, each visibly sweating with dread. Then she thought to herself, may be she shouldn't push her luck and hypocrisy. With an annoyed voice, she continued, "That'd give you enough time to reflect upon your behavior tonight. I suggest the rest of you do the same, for we all know what you did, and said, and thought. Remember, I wouldn't be so lenient next time, so better act with the respect that's expected by the imperial standards.

You may disperse for the night. That will be all, gentlemen."

Elanor stood there watching all her men take a bow, and exit the garden through the eastern gate, with the last one closing the door behind. Jezeb was already halfway on his way to the watchtower, and Vlazid stood there with his back to the Garden house, still sweating and shaking. He could really use a pee break now, but somehow managed to hold it all in. He could be in much deeper trouble. As she walked into the open garden, out from the safety of the Garden house, Elanor felt a strange erotically charged sense of power rush through her sense of self.

Still clad in a mantle, and barely covering ornaments, she felt like a goddess, especially with the sounds her each step made. And the way the guard trembled, realizing her closing in with each step. Standing at arm's length from her lowly security staff, in all her naked adorned glory, with quivering pussy lips and painfully erect nipples, she spoke in a stern voice, "You should know better Vlazid. You are an aid of the royalty, these grounds should be sacred to you. You are an embarrassment now. From your disheveled uniform, your belt buckle too loose, your fly still open.." The image of his disgusting genitals flashed in her mind again. Only this time, it lingered much longer. Her loins felt a stir and her throat dried up. Elanor stopped herself from getting carried away. 'Stop this stupid rant, and finish the godforsaken task. You are so close.'

"I expect better from all my men. Prove you are one still..!" Managing to conclude it short, Elanor walked away. Vlazid stood there petrified and breathless, feeling the sound of her ornaments grow silent with each step. With her gone finally, he took a deep breath in, calming his senses. And he recognized the unmistakable stench lingering in the air, of mud and urine. Though it sure felt more like a scent, as he hungrily wafted it in.

He couldn't make heads or tails from it, but Vlazid remembered this scent. The same scent that started all his troubles tonight. But where the smell came from, still eluded his mind. Elanor walked backed to a Bellatrix at the Castle back door, brimming with a proud smile. The way her pussy glistened in the lamp light, Bella knew the task was a success. With her eyes still lost in a trance, Elanor said.

"Mistress, you asked me earlier what had happened that day.. What had happened so specific that it made me relive my memory of Barthomius and the cabinet mirror.? I believe I'm ready to tell you.."

"Later. You need to rest now." She told her visibly exhausted yet horny Queen, "The coast is clear. You may walk straight to your chambers as you are and rest for the night. You did well."

For a moment, Elanor felt like a little princess getting the approval of her Papa.

She walked on, holding on to that feeling.