Queendom 02: Knighting

Story Info
Forced to horse ride the streets naked! What could go wrong?
21.3k words
4.87
12.4k
14

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/07/2024
Created 12/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to readers: Hi.! This is my very first published work. I'd like to mention two distinctly creative authors from Literotica, who made me want to type up a story in the first place. DocCIS and Iwroteathing. My writing style, which is a mixture of longform, slow-burn character study, is largely a direct result of reading the works of DocCIS. Him, and the erotic, yet melancholic encounters in many many, many unique situations from the deliciously wicked mind of Iwroteathing. This work is a direct inspiration from 'Queenfall' by Iwroteathing. Even long after reading it, I was left with a craving for more. Specifically the tension, and the complex chemistry between its two main characters. In the weeks followed, they grew in my mind, into Elanor and Agrafena. The Queen and the Horse Whisperer. They began telling me their encounters, their backstories, their dreams and hopes. And mostly about the way fate seemed to play with them. All I'm doing is taking notes.

If you enjoy this, chances are you already know my inspirations. If not please checkout their works. If you are into longer, episodic narratives, please give this one a try.

Here's a quick recap.

Queen Elanor, the Great Chaste, of Wolkernshire is having a hard time keeping a level head, navigating the daily politics and policies of her court, while still mourning from the unexpected demise of her true love, King Barthomius. Wanting to relieve the chaos in her mind, with all conventinal aids failing, the Queen decides to employ the expertise of Bellatrix of Agrafena, a promising horse trainer. The rationale being, unorthodox problems demand unconventional solutions. Bellatrix correctly identifies that key to the solution, but it involves manipulating the Queen's bodily cravings, primarily the sexual kind. The only problem being, the Queen's unswerving determination about preserving her chastity.!

Though deeply in love with King Barthomius, due to traditions and circumstances, the Queen hadn't consummated the marriage yet. And now she felt it impossible to part with the one thing in her mind, that she truly had preserved for her man, her virginity. Bellatrix took upon the challenge, to treat the 'condition' in secrecy, without violating the Queen's chastity, nor risking any exposure that would seriously impeded her ability to function as the true ruling monarch. To avoid suspicion, Lady Agrafena was given the official title of 'Head of Households', a powerful position in its own right. After a few trial and errors, Bella realized the best way was top observe the Queen's immediate responses to deeply sexual scenarios, which she termed 'tasks'. And the first of those tasks, making the Queen experience the exhillaration of roaming the empty streets of her Kingdom, on horseback at midnight, wearing nothing but a cloak.

Only, things didn't go as planned.

*

**

***

Knighting

The streets of Templeton had a ghostly aura, being deserted yet seeming full of life, glowing in the moonlight. Piercing through the silence, a rugged training horse galloped across, with a much worried rider yanking it's reigns. This was beyond Bella's worst nightmares. Elanor is missing, bound and naked. And atop a horse nonetheless. They could be speeding to any corner of the town right now. She rushed her horse towards her best guess. But little did she the path Iris had taken a minute ago.

Elanor took a while to grasp the gravity of her situation. All she wore now was a long dark hooded cloak, which barely covered her nakedness with all the galloping, if you are to discount the thin coat of sweat and her loin cloth. The large hood had fallen over to her face, and she was hanging on to the reigns, hoping Iris was running back to the stables. It was unlikely but she clung on to that hope. She had to. Iris was still running wildly. If not for the weights at her feet, Elanor would have fallen down by now. She wished she had though.

All she could feel was the warmth of her muffled breath. And how her now bare bouncing breasts slapped against her ribs, moving in tune with the horse's wild jerks. Every once in a while the hood cloth would rise and flail, enough for Elanor to get a glimpse. The horse reached a junction at one point, took a three sixty turn as if recognizing something, giving her enough time to catch her breath and compose herself. But before she could reign it in, Iris started again. This time less of a frantic gallop, and more of a focused sprint.

As it picked up momentum, Elanor felt her hips straddle the saddle, the silky material of her loin cloth rubbing against her skin, stirring up all things venal. Even though she was not in control, her body automatically assumed the riding posture, her back arched and breasts pushed forward. It was a blessing her vision was obstructed, because her breasts alone was a sight in itself. With each gallop her whole body rose up a few inches, with her breasts taking a moment to catch up.

The massive globes then rise up like a wave, only to find her body had already started going down with the gallop. As her body hits the saddle, her ass cheeks splashing and her vaginal cleft separating at times, sending a buzz of pleasure up her spine, her nipples are still up in the air, confused. Whether to go on up, or just fall down. And the best sight of it all is how her jugs of glory smashes back against her ribs, only to realize, 'here we go again'. Elanor understood how disgraceful a display her bare breasts were putting on. She tried reigning in the beast, but with her movement restricted by chains, it only seemed to signal the horse to go ahead. She could see at times when her hood bounced up enough that there was an odd house at each street, with at least one candle lit.

She hoped no one had decided to take a night time stroll. She was the most afraid of running into a patrolling guard. Unlike the random townsman, the guard had more chance of recognizing her. Recognizing his ruling monarch, the Great Queen Chaste as a rare pervert who enjoyed patrolling her kingdom on horseback naked, displaying her flailing tits for all. Being caught clad in a mere blanket in her carriage didn't sounded all that bad now. What confused her was the way Iris moved, at times she'll sprint straight. Then stop at once and make a sudden turn. It almost seemed like at certain junction it slowed down and simply trotted, like doing a display. Like she was doing a much practiced obstacle course. Nothing about her movements was random. If only she would stop.

Bellatrix was rushing through the streets keeping her calm in desperation. She knew the stakes, she knew if she panics now the results will be disastrous. Not just for her, but the kingdom's honor. This wasn't her first time tracking a runaway horse. She knew perfectly well how a frantic animal would move, and what would motivate it. But her experience seemed to fail her tonight. Each time she follow a lead, she'd run into a dead end. When she listen, she could faintly hear the galloping again, but from a completely different direction. She even heard it simply trotting at times, which made her wonder if there was a second horse loose in the streets tonight.

She knew the Queen held no real control at the reigns the way she was chained. It almost seemed like the horse was taking a well known route, instead of running frantic. She decided to rely solely on the gallop sounds from now on, and hurried in that direction. She knew Iris was barely out of shape, and hoped would halt to rest sooner.

It's almost as if fate heard their prayers, Iris finally slowed down into a trot, and gently stopped. Elanor almost felt disappointed, her hips continuing to straddle the beast on it's own. Her breathing slowed down, and soon she came to her senses. She tried to flip back the hood so she could see. Failing which, she took a few moments breathing deep and calming herself. Her nipples tingled, and her breasts felt like they were still bouncing. It was a weird feeling, as in reality, her chest was merely heaving with the breath.

She leaned forward as best as she could, and loosened the knot of her hooded cloak. Then carefully shifted it enough so she could see, without revealing too much of her face. She checked the chains hoping to find any way to unlock, or at least loosen it. Failing to find any, she rested a moment hugging the horse's neck, rubbing it's head. "Why did you run so much?" She whispered to it. 'And why stop all of a sudden?' She wondered as she sat upright again. The weights on her feet was a mere frustration now. She could hear the distant sound of celebrations from the church grounds up north. She looked up finally to see where she was, and was taken aback by what greeted her.

It was utterly intimidating, the way the giant white shining silhouette looked down at her. A black stone statue erected on a six feet tall solid block, in the image of the old Great King, the great grandfather of Barthomius. The one who had build the Church grounds to its current glory. Which means she had reached the town square next to the East gate. She looked up to her left, and saw the clock tower looking majestic in the moonlight. Yes, they were at the East town square. Which meant, if the horse decided to take the right and trot three blocks, the night would come to a swift end, with them running into the East gate guards. Them catching her in this state would be the end of her reputation, and possibly her Queendom and its honor.

"Don't think of right, Iris. Please, anything but right." she leaned in to whisper into it's ears, carefully gazing at the streets. All the shops and buildings were shut down, or boarded up. Not even a burning candle or two in any, like the streets before. Jute sacks of something were kept along the footpaths and building steps, in an uneven pattern, which seemed strange to her. Elanor looked back at the moonlit statue again, it's judging stare piercing through to her soul.

She remembered visiting this spot earlier in the evening. On horseback, as part of the Annual celebrations custom. They had played the old national song, while she got down and paid her respects bowing in front. It was quite an eventful day. And the night seemed to be taking a turn for the worse. Elanor wondered about her options. Strangely, the fact of her nudity wasn't a bother anymore. It was just her, the horse, the ancestral statue, the night sky and the empty square. No need to panic. All she had to do was wait. It won't take much longer now for Bella to find her.

Stay still, Iris. Stay still.

A movement to the left caught her attention, and as soon as she saw it clearly, Elanor felt her blood freeze up. It was a man, walking, almost wadding towards the statue. He seemed malnourished, his skin dry and riddled with bumps, his eyes a mix of sleepiness and heavy intoxication, his legs struggling to balance. His hair was balding, clothes dirty and breath stinking of alcohol even from the distance. He stood next to the statue foundation, leaning with a hand on it for support. Then he did the unthinkable.

Well not really, that wicked part of Elanor taunted herself. What she did, sitting bare ass naked on a mare in broad moonlight. That was the unthinkable. What he did, not even realizing her standing so close, was merely an uneducated nature's call. He simply relieved himself at the feet of his Kingdom's original ancestral monarch, the great King, as if that's part of his daily routine. Elanor felt horrified, and disrespected to the core. But she couldn't move, nor could she afford to.

Her best play was to stay as still as possible, hoping he wouldn't notice and would simply go back to sleep. 'To sleep, huh?' Elanor looked around wondering, at the sacks dispersed along the town-square's footpath. And she realized to her horror, those were not sacks of vegetables. Those were resting homeless vagrants, just like the one pissing before her eyes. All drunk and probably high out of their mind, sleeping in off to dreams. If only, this was a dream. Elanor closed her eyes, staying still, even breathing quietly.

Then she did it, Iris. Of course she would, how could she not. Perfectly keeping with the night's theme. Elanor heard an unmistakable neigh sound. She opened her eyes slowly. And there he was. The lean intoxicated vagrant, staring right at her with his bloodshot eyes. Staring in utter disbelief, his mouth whispering in a loop, "Is that you, Goddess? Is that you??"

Elanor was not sure what the right move was. Should she nod? Should she wave at him? And why was Iris still standing there? She realized if he makes a move, or wakes up the rest, her best bet was to yank the reigns as hard and hope Iris wouldn't take her to the East gate guards. Why is Bella taking so damn long?? The Queen felt dreadful now. She regretted not adjusting the cloak properly to cover her torso or legs, when she had the time earlier. It shamed her to the core, that the only other man to see her naked bosoms, her erect nipples, other than her husband, was this nameless, homeless drunk. How disgraceful! Yet, her best bet even now was to stay still. The guy will think it's a dream, and go back to sleep soon. No need to worry. Just relax.

The vagrant never shifted his gaze from her. He now walked towards her in his usual uneven steps, murmuring unintelligibly. He stood a moment looking at the horse, petting it strangely and saying, "Iris..!" 'Damn it, he's not going back to sleep, is he?' Elanor wondered, still not moving. 'And, did he just recognize the horse?' He looked up to her with humble hungry eyes. "Goddess, is it really you.?" Unable to meet his gaze, she closed her eyes. Hoping this will all end soon, at least he hadn't recognized her yet. He still called her Goddess. The shine in his eyes was a clear sign of lunacy.

This is getting out of hands. Elanor soon felt a set of wrinkly thin fingers on her toes. It caressed her under-feet, making a moan almost escape her lips, and moved up the feet rubbing around her ankles. His massage soothed her left leg, especially where the weight was attached. Then his touch trailed up like a breeze, the fingertips feeling strangely erotic now. This wasn't part of the plan, nor expected, but with her eyes closed, her mind naturally focused on the next pressing sensation. And his magic touch was working wonders to her core. She even felt like her pussy was beginning to get wet.

She could hear him audibly gulp, with the alcohol stench now riding right up her nostrils, as his hands reached her knee. As his right palm massaged her meaty calf, his left hand rubbed circled on her knee cap. She had to admit, it felt good. What was this, some kind of trance?! His right hand now crept up smoothly and gripped her under thigh tight. With his left palm he forcibly moved her left knee to the side, spreading her legs apart in effect. Elanor couldn't figure why, but parts of her mind just kept closed, and looking away. And to her horror, the rest of her complied with no sign of resistance. It seemed her body just completely gave in to the pleasures of his touch, of what a mere vagrant's fingers could offer, craving more. He was not going to stop now, is he?

The vagrant stood there kneading her exposed fleshy thigh for a minute, as her chest heaved evidently. Her breasts wobbling and raising, up and down. Elanor could feel his gaze burn her nipples, fueling its erection. His right hand held her thigh open, and his left palm inched its way to her groin now. Her wildly dense and unkempt pussy hair was at full display for him now, she realized. For the first time that night, she felt the chilling cold breeze directly against her flimsily covered vagina. Her nether lips clenched in response, craving the warmth of something to separate them. She had started to leak visibly now.

"You smell so good Goddess! Like divine.. Haha..!" She heard him say. Then she felt his finger nail slide into the frilly fabric of her loin cloth, grazing the outer left lip of her vagina, sending shivers up her spine. What was she doing, Elanor couldn't figure. However what he did next, her whole being felt. Driven by lust and alcohol, the vagrant finally lost his cool, and grabbed the left end of the loin cloth in a tight fist. His sudden yank rode the cloth up her pussy cleft violently, which thankfully woke up the Queen out from the trance.

"Oh no!" Using all her strength she kicked the vagrant away with her left foot. He fell back on to the cobbled road, tearing her loin cloth, a piece of it still intact in his fist. Waiting no more she grabbed the reins and pulled it with full force. Iris neighed, but didn't move an inch. Looking back at the vagrant getting up, she yanked it again saying, "Iris, come on girl...Move, come on run, now.."

Looking left, she saw a mixture of fury and desperation in his eyes, as the vagrant screamed, "Goddess, don't go away..!! Everybody wake up, the Goddess is leaving..!!" He kept screaming, and to her horror she saw the rest of them waking up wondering, and looking dumbfounded at her naked state. As she repeatedly yanked the reigns of an indifferent Iris, the vagrant had gotten up and tried grabbing her leg again.

As she tried kicking him, he grabbed on to her cloak, and ten of them closed in on her. With more waking up and joining, Elanor was on full panic mode, verging on screaming for life, as she was about to be ganged up on. Soon as she felt more hands on her both legs, with another one pulling her cloak from the right hem, Elanor kicked her legs violently. She leaned forward, hugged Iris by the neck tight and screamed at full strength, "Iris...RUN....!!!!"

For some reason that did the trick. Iris suddenly kicked up both its legs rearing, scaring away the drunk crowd, stood back down, and run forward. Somewhere in between she felt the cloak's knot yank against her neck, and heard a cloth tear. She felt her hair freed, and the hood of the cloak falling forward in whiplash, covering her whole face. As they passed the statue Elanor screamed in exhilaration and disbelief, "Left..left..LEFT..!!"

But the horse turned right, and ran straight to the East gate. Still hearing the mad crowd running after her, screaming "Goddess..!!" to the night sky, Elanor hugged on to Iris's neck, her eyes tightly shut. It'll all be over soon, in three blocks, its the East gate. The guards will free her, and get her to safety. She still didn't know how to explain her predicament to them, or what would even sound remotely believable. But anything was way better than being subjugated by the lowliest of her drunk subjects in the middle of the night at town-square. Even with her leaking pussy, exhilarated breath and boiling blood, she was glad to welcome this defeat. She'd rather face the rumors and gossips. Yet keeping with the theme of the night, upon passing the first block, Iris did the unexpected again. She took a sudden right turn, and sprinted straight at her fullest. Like she was on a mission.

Bella heard the unmistakable scream echo through the quiet of the night, and rode her horse towards. She saw a bunch of homeless people running through the streets howling like mad, as if chasing someone. And she could see in a blur, way ahead of them, Iris galloping towards the East gate. Just as she passed them, Bella noticed two dirty vagrants fighting over a piece of thick black cloth. 'God!' She was horrified. 'Was that the cloak the Queen wore?!' Even worse, that would mean Iris could reach the East gate in a minute, carrying a completely nude Elanor. Praying all her Gods, Bella rushed to catch up.

Then it occurred, to her surprise and relief. The horse just took a sharp right, and fled away like wind.

"That's a superbly skilled creature!" Bella couldn't hide the admiration as she closely followed. The sudden turn had slowed Iris enough, yet she accelerated like crazy now. Bella had almost caught up when Iris unleashed a new found energy. In a matter of seconds Bella realized, unlike her training horse, Iris was from another league altogether. In a fair race, there is no way she could catch up with them. Then again her riding path strangely seemed more practiced than a spur of the moment sprint.