Queendom 03: Trial of Celibacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It may be by measuring how hard your tits can get.." Squirming visibly, she controlled herself, as the dancer squeezed and toyed with her now erect nipples.

".. Or, it even may be how long you manage to make your partner stay tented." The last one left Elanor utterly confused. 'Partner..? What partner?'

Seeing her frown, Adriana answered. "Well Demura, this isn't one of those dances which you do for personal satisfaction.. To soothe your soul and the likes. This is always a dance of two. You, the performer. And your partner, the audience. And even for practice you need to have an audience proxy. Luckily my staff are all used to and eager, to help my budding students. So you just walk out, and pick one from the men working at the garden. Tell them 'Lady Adriana sent me to find a partner. Could you be mine for the day?' and they'll follow you. So you go ahead and pick one, while I have a word with your 'Mistress'. Okay sweety..?"

Elanor took a moment to take it all in. Then she released her grip from the dancer's rear, nodded in agreement and walked to the door. Before she pulled the handle though, she heard a call from behind. Adriana was standing there with a towel now. She tossed the it saying.

"Seriously, have you no shame?! Cover yourself at least before barging out in search of a man.. I mean, no wonder you were leaking."

As the towel fell on her shoulder Elanor just wanted to crawl up in shame. Was she really leaking? Already..?! And what was she thinking, prancing off in the nude. As she wrapped the short towel around she realized it didn't leave much to the imagination. Then again she was in no position to make any moral judgements. She bowed to her mistress and tutor, and closed the door behind.

As soon as she left, Adriana confronted Bella straight up.

"Lady Agrafena..?" she asked, "Is this even legal? The girl's tight as a virgin. In fact I'm pretty sure her hymen is still intact. Is she even of age.?"

Bella smiled. "She's very much of age, do not fret. She just wants to preserve her chastity, that's all. So correct, she is technically a virgin."

"Huh..! A chaste slut?! That's new." The dancer chuckled. "Well, I meant what I said about her body. She looks exceptional for the upper class. But if you expect her to shine on stage, well, she needs to put on a bit more.. juicy bits.. At the right places. Particularly her waist, and that ass. When is she expected to perform?"

"Hmm.. say two weeks. My client wants her to be a regular, so the classes will continue still. But for now, just a simple set will do. You know, to break the ice."

Adriana smiled. "That won't be an issue. She's a good dancer, I can see the grace in her movements. I'm confident she can learn a complex set even, in a week. But that's only half the struggle. What she needs is actual stage experience. And I mean regular audience interaction."

Bella nodded and replied. "Well, as you just saw, shame isn't an issue for her. If you hadn't mentioned, she'd have walked out bare ass on her own, believe me."

"Yeah, but any slut would do that.." Adriana wasn't sold. "What she needs to learn, is to sustain that enthusiasm for prolonged periods. Way after the adrenaline has waned off. And that experience, well, she'll get it only on stage."

Bellatrix leaned in, gears turning in her head. "What do you propose?"

***

**

*

Two hours had passed when Elanor finally emerged out of the estate. Her hair looked disheveled, breath uneven, and walk a bit wobbly. Her hips seemed to sway a bit too exaggerated for some reason. Meanwhile, the poor driver had dozed off waiting for his Queen all this time.

"Jokshun..!!" She yelled as she slammed the stagecoach door. "To the Castle. Now..!!"

Jokshun woke up startled and immediately took the reigns. The Queen sounded angrier than usual, almost a complete contrast from her calm self from the noon. Lady Agrafena had already left on horse back much earlier, so he knew they were done here. The stagecoach hurried its way through the empty country road.

Inside the confines of the coach, Elanor was fuming. Adriana had rubbed her the wrong way, right from that slap at the very beginning. And she could do nothing, not without compromising the task, such were the rules of the game. In all her years as the much beloved princess, the Daughter of Daffodils, and her recent times as the true ruling monarch of the whole kingdom of Wolkenshire, no one had ever laid a finger on her. Nor have any dared to do so even. It's not the pain that got to her, she's a trained dancer, a warrior. Physical pain is no stranger to her. But to be bitchslapped by a mere subject?! That too an overrated harlot of all people. And she dares to call what she does, art?! What art? Shaking hips to the tunes of drunk men? Any common whore could do that deed..

Even as her mind screamed, Elanor knew she didn't mean half of it. For one, she was mightily impressed by the sheer grace in Adriana's movements. Something the Queen herself had spend a lifetime mastering, and only barely touched at her peaks. Her muscle control and sense of rhythm was unparalleled to any of Elanor's previous tutors.

Yet, she shouldn't have slapped her.

And if only that was all she did. The closest Elanor came to skinship with another girl was her elder sister Vera. She was the wild one of the two, but even that was playful teasing, or a caring cuddle at the most. The way Adriana's fingertips traced her skin, and pierced into her privacy, it wasn't a minor irritant. It felt downright sinful! All her justifications for doing so, calling it the only way to assess her arousal, may work on paper. But it felt just so.. So wrong..! Especially the way her own loins warmed up to the dominant feminine.

And when she told her to grab her own ass. Wow! What a silky smooth skin! How can those fleshy buns be so delicately juicy?! Elanor had always been proud of her body. But she knew it in her bones, that what this woman oozed was a class apart.

Why am I still praising that wench?! Elanor caught herself midthought.

Unfortunately Bellatrix was gone by the time she returned with a willing partner. Oh, the partner thing.. That was another thing that made her uncomfortable beyond belief. Walking around the back gardens looking for a willing partner, she felt like a display at the slave markets. Elanor had to grip the part were that excuse for a towel wrapped around at her chest, as it'd surely have slipped out in a few steps unless. She initially thought it'd be the easiest part. After all, what self respecting man would pass up an opportunity to help out a semi-clad beauty?

But she could not have been more wrong.

The estate workers were too used to the wannabe dance students asking them to help as partners. What Elanor didn't know was if they accept the offer, Adriana would cut their wage by half for the day. Which served two purposes. For one, it helped keep the students grounded. Most of the workers were immigrants from the poor far away kingdoms. It's near impossible to seduce the starving, and they had no intention of losing even a penny. Which meant, they might ogle at the beauty, and comment on her even, but would never actually agree to participate. The unexpected rejections helped keep the students humble, as most of them were too used to charming their way through the world.

And two, only the most carnal, alpha, or perverse among the men would end up agreeing to the girl's request. The kind of attitude very similar to the usual drunken crowds. The perfect audience stand in to practice on. This made the situation worse for the Queen. As she walked around asking for a partner, she could feel the hungry eyes on her skin from all corners of the plantation. She could even hear snicker and chatter behind. But unfortunately they spoke a foreign language, which only added to the whole paranoia of the situation. It ringed very much like what she felt last week, when she was about to be ganged up on the streets of Templeton. If consumed by lust, these lowlifes could easily pin her down, and have their way with her. And she would have no way of protecting the honor of her great Kingdom, let alone her chastity.

She had walked too far in to the plantation, that Elanor doubted even her screams could escape the estate. Adriana had been running this setup for quite a while now, and she had evened out all the kinks. She ran a tight ship, and scattered among the workers were her trusted guards. So she knew full well that 'Demura' was in no real danger, even if she was to prance around in her pubes alone. But Elanor had no knowledge of the same. And she thanked the high heavens when a tall dark dirty worker finally nodded his head, agreeing to her request. Thankfully he behaved for the most part, but even if he had grabbed her ass from behind, there was nothing Elanor could have done. She needed a partner, and she was in no mood to go hunting for one again.

If only that's were it all ended. Elanor didn't even want to think about the humiliating things she was asked to repeat in loop in the name of practice. To the hungry eyes of that smelly uncultured peasant, of all. As the stagecoach neared the Castle gates, Elanor felt relieved. She needed a bath so bad. As the Queen got down the carriage and walked in, Jokshun couldn't help but notice the strange sway in his Queen's pelvis.

It almost seemed like she was doing a weird dance, her hip moving on it's own, separate from the rest of her body. It looked like her torso was suspended above her hips separately, as it remained stationary while her ass continued to sway tantalizingly to the sides as she walked. Jokshun had always found his Queen, like most in the Kingdom, extremely attractive. But it was his first time noticing how tantalizing her ass looked. He quickly averted his gaze, before anyone caught him. People had lost their heads for doing less.

Elanor freshened up, and went for a meeting she had arranged for the evening. She worked on the various drafts of the modified irrigation plans to be implemented in a few months. The meeting was extremely productive, and her understanding of the underlying issue and even some of the original suggestions truly impressed most in the 'ministry of agriculture'. It wasn't uncommon for the ruling monarch to check up on the plans, but for a ruler to have such a thorough assessment of the process was even unheard of. Needless to say it was one of the most productive meetings of the Queendom so far. Even the Head Minister Grinwald, known for his merciless critic of the Queen's positions, seemed impressed the way she had handled the meeting.

Later in the night, the Head of Households, Lady Agrafena walked slowly towards the Royal chamber. She held a tray, with the Queen's dinner for the night. She informed the chamber guards that they may join the guards at the main gates for the night. Once they left the vicinity, Bellatrix opened the doors and walked in. As instructed, Elanor was kneeling on the ground right in front of the door, risking exposure to anyone who barged right in. She had not a stitch of clothing on her, and she kept kneeling with her head to the ground, waiting for further instructions.

"Here's your supper, Harlot. You may come, and sit by the table." Bellatrix was beginning to get a better grip on this persona, the one she used to order around the most powerful person across the whole six kingdoms. The Queen Chaste herself.

Even more, she was beginning to enjoy the rush that came with such power, the same way parts of Elanor was finding solace in the submissiveness of this whole act. With great subservience she walked up to her meal. Elanor looked at the tray, and back at her mistress confused. It looked nothing like her usual dinner.

"It's not me, it's your new favorite dance tutor." Bella clarified chuckling. "This is her diet for you. To gain the most fat at the right places in the shortest time. I believe its mostly animal fat soup, and fish oil. Maybe a side dish of ghee and potatoes. I just gave her diet plan to your royal chef. He needed some convincing, but it's not like he can refuse a direct order from the Head of Households, right?"

Elanor had noticed the sudden shift in Bella's attitude. But this whole thing was unprecedented, and it was not like they knew the right way to behave. So she was more forgiving than usual. Either that or the Queen had become way more suggestible and submissive lately. Then again it contradicted with how smoothly her administration went in the recent weeks. If anything Elanor was at peak performance now, the way she ruled the kingdom. As she slowly ate the soup, one spoon at a time, Bellatrix reminded her.

"You have to do all the morning exercises as suggested by Adriana along with this diet. Otherwise all you'll end up accomplishing is looking like a fat cow. Now tell me, how was the class?"

"It was good, Mistress. Lady Adriana was very thorough.. And kind.." She responded meekly.

Bellatrix observed the way she was eating for a while. Following all the proper dining etiquette even in the privacy of her own chamber. She held the spoon so gently and gracefully that when it touched the silver bowl, it made no sound. Not even a mild screech. The way she chewed with her lips closed, churning the food in silence, not even dripping once on to her perfectly folded napkin.

This woman could trash up her room every day, and her hordes of servants will simply keep on cleaning up after her. Yet she did even the most simple things with such care. And such practiced grace, so painstakingly well integrated. Even the way she slurped in the soup made no sound. It's almost as if she took pride in following such perfect etiquette. Then it occurred to Bella, how shameful she might feel to fall from such pride..! And what else was she so prideful of? Even better, what was she prudish about? Bella asked.

"You don't have to sugarcoat your feelings Elanor. You know how critical it is that you stay truthful. Tell me, what was it that you hated the most about today. Go on, speak your mind."

Elanor paused a moment, then asked. "Speak my mind? As in permission to speak freely, Mistress?"

"Yes, you may."

Elanor put her spoon down, took a deep breath, and started.

"Everything, I hated everything about it. I was expecting an additional task, but this was a punishment if any."

Let's cut to the chase, Bella thought. "Is this about the slap?"

"That wench slapped me..!! Me..! Her Queen, your Queen! And you..? You just stood there, did nothing. Then she had me walk around in a mere towel, amidst the dirty stares and catcalls of those wretched migrant workers, and beg them for assistance. Really? How is that a task.?"

Elanor took a sip of water, visibly shaking. Then continued.

"And you know what the practice was? Three simple steps, shaking my rear. Something any girl could do it in her sleep. But no, I must practice the moves and practice it a hundred times. To the amusement of the bloody worker who doesn't even speak my tongue. So you know how she assessed if I was doing the steps right?! By the way his pants tented up. If they way my hips moved made his pants tent up, and if I manage to keep it up for at least ten minutes, then I had mastered the step according to her. And you know what, I failed. Again and again. Every single time."

"Not even once?" Even Bella was surprised by that. "You sure, his hmm.. member was all healthy and working?"

"Oh, he's fine! Apparently I don't even compare to the usual sluts who went there. That he was used to much better performance. And to top it all, to kill my ego, that tart proved it to me. After about two hours of repeating the same drill, she told me I lacked the understanding of male sexual stimulants, and maybe its better I observed it first."

"So she made me sit on the bare ground on my knees, right in front of his chair. My face barely a feet away from his pelvis. I was asked to observe how he reacted, and she went back to my spot and repeated the same steps I did. Now, I must admit, what she did was magical, but it was essentially the exact same step. So I had to watch at close proximity, how his member reacted, and I could see her movements, far superior than mine, reflected on the mirror behind. In short, I had to shamelessly shake my ass for two hours, and still failed to impress her in the least."

"Wait, what about his reaction. Did he tent up?"

"Worse. He creamed and soiled his pants, almost spurting on to me. And I was asked to look up, and thank him for his assistance. It was hell! I almost felt like Jokshun could smell him on me. My hips won't stop swaying still, from all that relentless practice. Please tell me that we are not repeating this one every week.."

Bellatrix shook her head snickering.

"Oh Elanor. I had high hopes for you, even Adriana did. That's her name by the way, and you will address her with respect, okay? She is your tutor, do not ever forget that."

Elanor hung her head, apologizing for the disrespect, as Bella continued.

"I have plans for you the next week, and this is how you perform?! Not weekly Queenie, you are to visit her daily, and obey her every whim. I understand she can be a bit touchy feely, but suck it up. And learn what she has to offer. Now, why would it bother you so much, being seen like that by a peasant. You seemed pretty aroused at the thought of being watched by Prince Gaskier, your husband's friend. And that was before it all got this complex."

Elanor shot back.

"You compare a blue blood with a mere peasant? He looked sweaty, dirty and disgusting. Even the thought of the gaze of such downtrodden wretch befalling me makes my skin melt. And he's not even from Wolkenshire, not even the known six Kingdoms. Not even a Noxtran. He's from that godforsaken parts of the world that has no clue what blue blood even is. And you expect me to bow myself to the likes of it? He's not even worth the lowest of my subjects..."

"That's enough!!" Bella's voice reverberated in the chamber. The Queen found her throat suddenly dry.

"You have spoken enough, now on just nod, or shake your head." Bellatrix seemed like she had a visceral reaction to the Queen's response. And Elanor couldn't figure why. Bella continued.

"You know, when I walk the streets, I hear the people of this great kingdom chatter. And whenever your name comes up, they just brim with pride, across the board. They look at you with hopes and dreams. Rejoicing, finally here's a leader who doesn't look down on her people. Finally, here is a leader who refuse to treat us like we are less than. And you on the other hand. How are you any different from the rest.?!"

They both sat there in silence for a while. Elanor did not resume her dinner. She felt Bella had a point. Have I been acting too arrogant lately?!

Bella spoke in a calmer tone. "I apologize my Queen. It isn't my place, nor my job to critic you on your morals. But I felt it is my civic duty, to remind you how highly you reside in the hearts of your subjects. Forgive me. Please finish your dinner."

As the Queen resumed, Bella's eyes roamed the room, finally fixing on the small tray kept under the bedside mirror. Within the tray was what looked like a dog bowl. Bella found it odd, Elanor had no pets. It seemed like she wasn't even into the idea of keeping pets. Usually the Kings had hunting dogs, and the Queens at least a cat or two. The king of Calthea even had a pet tiger once. Yet for all the stories about the Queen, Bella had never heard Elanor having a pet ever. Of course she had a pony, like any princess. But that's something you ride, more than pet. She remembered Elanor mentioning not letting any strays within the garden walls last week, while addressing her guards. And she remembered the particular disdain with which she mentioned strays. It almost seemed like Elanor looked down on the idea of having pets.