Queendom 03: Trial of Celibacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, it is well known that like the monks, the nuns of our institute also take in a very limited number of initiates every year, that too after strict ordeals. This test is an alternative approach to it. In short, any female participant displaying unparalleled sexual restraint on her part, had she applied to join the Convent of Nuns, will get instantly selected, as her character purity is well established to the Priesthood."

With her right leg freed now, Elanor managed to stay steady with one foot. It still had the ropes attached, and she was still at his mercy, but at least she didn't have to spin uncontrollably now. The Clergyman gently caressed her nape as he continued.

"But alas..! In Demura's case that ship has sailed, and long gone by now. I mean, look at her..! Leaking still..?! How horny you have to be, to leak still. And believe me my Brethren, these restraints are for your safety. Left alone and free, she'd have ravished you all, and still leaked. I've never seen a virgin give in so easily.. All is to say, great job, Demura..! A round of applause everyone.."

As the semi-clad bunch clapped politely, Elanor found herself bowing slightly, nodding in response. And strangely, a part of her felt proud, and yearned to do better next time. Next time..?!

Ishikawa spoke again, "But unfortunately I can't say the same for the rest of you. I expected a few to mess up, but look at you. All with their clothes soaked in pre-cum and the likes. All too lost in the pleasure of it all, to do the one task given. Make. Her. CUM..!!"

Elanor saw them through the veil, hanging their heads in shame. Then she noticed that one of them at the very back wasn't. She distinctly remembered his silhouette, that bald head and curly beard. She also felt another hand caress up its way from knee to her inner thigh. But her attention remained fixed on the silhouette as Ishikawa continued.

"Well I say all. Really it's all but one. Right, you at the back.. Clergyman Joaquin, right.?"

Joaquin walked to the front, as the rest parted ways. He still seemed calm and composed, his body still clean, compared to the rest of his bunch, all still sweaty and breathing hard. Despite the whole overwhelming ordeal, Elanor could still taste his tongue. Especially the way he kicked off the whole thing with that first kiss. Ishikawa continued.

"That's not a compliment young man. Apart from the initial fire, you barely participated. By rules alone you may have won, but I'm not known to adhere just to the rules. Sure we are an orthodoxy. But the win needs be just."

Joaquin understood that the rest of them mirrored the same sentiment. It reflected in their disapproving grunts and body language. He still kept quiet.

"Sure you have not been tempted, your loincloth shows no signs of leakage, you look at peace and in control. But man, forget pre-cum, you don't even have a hint of an erection. What's to say you are not a eunuch, or not into women. Or even worse, you aren't even capable of an erection! What have you say for that.?"

As Elanor listened keenly, Joaquin spoke in a rough voice, unexpected from his extra skinny physique. "Clergyman Ishikawa. If you want an explanation, I'd say I take matters of the church, including my celibacy, deeply serious. I wouldn't say I'm so supremely in control of my lust. But I know to the bones that it doesn't control me. You have to take it on belief. I do not know how I can prove to you without violating my commitment to celibacy."

Looking at his fellow men and his superior, he continued.

"If I am to get erect, I shall go all the way and cum as I please. So long as I don't have that option, I cannot prove it to you, beyond all doubts. I understand this puts you in a tough spot, so I am stepping out of this race on my own. If I may, I suggest you give the position to Brother Derek, I believe he did the best under the conditions. And I assure you the woman had no sway over me."

Him calling her the 'woman' felt like a slap to Elanor. For she herself had begun to believe and even enjoy her identity as a slut. And to think after witnessing it all, her writhing in pleasure, he still chose to not call her a slut was kind and insulting at the same time. It felt like two conflicting personalities were battling it out inside. The rest seemed to appreciate the way Joaquin responded, and even Ishikawa seemed pleased.

Bellatrix watched it all from the sides, and she knew the good gesture was not nearly enough.

Bella saw clearly what they all seemed to struggle to even comprehend. Joaquin, his mere existence was a stain. It would have been much preferable if he was incapable of having an erection. To an extent them all, but certainly the Queen would have found solace in that idea of him being incapable. For one, it otherwise questioned her feminine ability to excite him to ejaculation, a sexual deviancy she was more and more being proud of. Two, if not, it shatters her idea that they are all equally sinners, with none being the morally superior.

Ishikawa spoke, partly taking up the challenge, and partly impressed by the young officiate's mental reserve against an exceptionally blessed slut like the one before them. "Go ahead, by the authority vested in me, I give you permission to ejaculate without violating the church. Since you are willing to fail anyway, and since I sense genuinity in your voice, go ahead and prove us all wrong, if you may."

With the clergyman's permission, the remaining celibates gave him way as Joaquin walked up to the bound Queen, with no signs of temptations still. The Queen, who stood barely balancing, with her juices running down the right leg, felt her feet yanked again. Clergyman Ishikawa pulled the rope, putting her in the original pose. He pushed her right foot towards the celibate, coated in all her juices, leaking still. Elanor almost spiraled into another spin, if not for the young officiate reaching out and taking hold of her right feet. With her face directly before his groin and her leg arched back, she felt his fingers scratch the inner palm of her foot.

A jolt ran up her spine as it arched further more, pushing both her feet and face towards him. She resembled no Queen now. If anything, a perverted contortionist at best.

He wafts her scent in, gets erect in an instant, and shoots a giant load down her waiting open throat. Without realizing Elanor edges forward, her tongue stretching out, yearning to taste at least one penis, using the bondage like a swing. But failing to reach the penis every time, she finally looks back to see Clergyman Lupsink holding her rope, preventing further advancement.

He announced, praising Bellatrix, "We asked for a naive girl, and she brings us a full blown slut!! Give it up to Lady Agrafena..! I'm glad to see the aristocracy has their share of degenerates still!!"

Shame almost drowned Elanor not by the comment, but by being in the presence of someone with true will power. Joaquin. Her first kiss in a long while.

Joaquin, the chosen celibate. The only person who chose to not call her a slut.

Realizing how she had willingly degraded herself to the levels of a common whore, Elanor wanted to hang her head in shame. Only her body wouldn't listen. It still tried to reach his erect cock in front, her tongue stretching to it's limits. Meanwhile, she heard Lupsink from behind.

"Clergyman Ishikawa, you should see this."

Ishikawa approached Lupsink, wondering what made him so active so sudden.

"God, you weren't kidding..!" The amazement in Ishikawa's voice was quite evident.

Lupsink stood there with his one hand gripping Elanor's left thigh, and the other hand in her pelvic cleft, his two fingers buried deep inside her pussy. As Ishikawa observed with keen academic interest, he realised his fellow clergyman wasn't necessarily poking it in any further. Surprisingly, it was Elanor's pussy lips that stuck on to his digits, almost forcing it in by suction. Every time he pulled it gently, the labial muscles just puckered and pulled in a bit more. Ishikawa asked, intrigued.

"What's it like Lupsink-sama. How does she feel, inside?"

With his wide grin, Lupsink replied. "Warm, you know. Tingly warm. Very similar to Princess Vera, from what I remember. Even the suction, only much powerful. Believe me Brother Ishikawa, this one comes right from the loins of King Ribert."

"How's the suction?"

"How do I put it? hmm.. You know when dogs mate, how the male gets his penis knotted and stuck. Imagine how it would feel, if the bitch did it instead. Pristinely tight, definitely virgin.!"

Elanor felt a lump form in her throat, as she kept hearing the conversation in the periphery, her cheeks blushing wild. She felt a familiar finger creep it's way around her puckering asshole, followed by Ishikawa's booming voice again.

"If you notice, Lupsink-sama, her anus puckers in just before her pussy relaxes. If you time it right, and twist your finger, you can pull out with much ease."

Lupsink spend a moment with his Brother in silence, watching that cute anal bud. The way it constricted and relaxed with her breath, feeling the labial grip tighten on his digits, in tandem.

"I figured Brother. But why rush? I'm just waiting to find out how long it takes her naturally, you know.. For this bitch in heat to let go of the knot.."

Ishikawa chuckled at his Brother's crude remark, and they kept chatting. Elanor was fuming within, meanwhile. It didn't make her ashamed, the realization that Lupsink was right all along. About her dear father Ribert's liking for vaginal suction. About how her own mother had excelled in that technique over time. And how apparently she had inherited the same herself, quite evident from the way her fleshy nether lips continued to latch onto Lupsink's fingers tight. Like an octopus tentacle.

No. Much to her surprise, Elanor never felt ashamed. Annoyed, was a better description of how she felt. Annoyed at her own lust, her own body, for remaining such a mystery to her all this while. 'How could I not be irritated? I had pleasured and peed and cleaned this pussy my whole life. How come Lupsink knows more about it than me? How's that fair?'

Elanor realized by then, she had gotten too drunk in lust, even her thoughts made little sense now. Lupsink was relishing in his glory, feeling the young pussy grip on to his digits, thinking it's all his doing driving her crazy with lust. But Bella knew what it actually was. In fact, it was quite evident to anyone who happened to watch.

Even as his erection waned, Elanor still had her gaze fixed on the pulsing member of Joaquin. Like a serpent following the charmer's movement, her nose just followed the jerks of his penis, wafting in the scent. Yearning to taste his pre-cum, in a trance of her own. She was too lost in the trance to feel the build up in her own loins, inching an explosion. In fact, Elanor didn't even hear the concerns of the clergyman behind.

"Wait.. Brother Ishikawa, it's getting tighter now. Like it's sucking in, forcefully.. Should I pull out?"

"Pressure, huh?" Ishikawa said. "No wait. Hold it there, and pull out right when I tell. Give it a shuffle before. And Lupsink-sama, you might want to step to the side."

Lupsink shifted to her right, as he felt half an inch of his fingers sucked into the wet pussy. Ishikawa's left hand crept up underneath her torso, passing her pubic hair, and finding her ripe clitoris. He knew perfectly well what was about to happen, this wasn't his first slut after all. As his fingers toyed her clit gently he signalled his Brother it was time.

Taking the cue, Lupsink gave his hand a quick shuffle, pushing it in and out a few times swiftly, and pulling out of the pussy forcefully. At the same time Ishikawa gave her ripened clit a much practiced pinch, kneading it well with his magic. Elanor felt that..!

Elanor felt that, and much more as her spine arched back in a spasm, her eyes rolling back. An animalistic moan escaping her parted lips, like a desperate mating call, with her whole body convulsing wildly against the restraints. And to top it all, a steady stream of liquid ejecting out of her gaping pussy, audibly spaying across the cellar floor, smelling of piss and sweat and sexual fluids. Her body continued to convulse as her sense of self just crumbled, going back beyond shame, to a realm of pure ecstasy.

Bella's eyes bulged in disbelief. 'Did the Queen just squirt all over the floor? With all them watching..?!' Then again, she wasn't surprised.

After all, going overboard was Elanor's theme lately.

Elanor couldn't figure out what just happened. In fact she'll wonder about this feeling for weeks. Sensations she never knew her body was capable of experiencing. A sin so special, it's aftertaste could last a life time. And she was too far gone now, to content with just that. Something had fundamentally changed in her. As much as she tried to deny and reason.

As she took rest, giving in to that feeling, the celibates left the room one by one, all congratulating Joaquin, the clear winner of the day. Soon they all cleared the room, except for Ishikawa and Bellatrix. Somewhere in her dream Elanor heard his voice whisper.

"If you ever want to taste more, do not hesitate. Come by the monastery. Or sent a note."

As he loosened knots on her behind carefully, the Queen felt her limbs coming to life. She drank down much of the water Bella gave. And as she sat there, collecting herself, Bellatrix sat besides and said.

"You did well, Queen. You did well.. Right up to the very end. Then you just.. It was extremely impressive how you held on for so long, but rules are rules. Especially after the water works, how can I be laxed.."

"You failed the task. And you will pay."