Queendom 03: Trial of Celibacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she felt the leather mask slip back on, Elanor realized. She had never loved leather more. Only then she noticed she wasn't masked for how long. She was sure anyone who looked would have seen the kind of faces she made when ecstatic. How her body shuddered in sensual peaks. She didn't know if they did see. At the moment she didn't care.

She couldn't.

Elanor felt the grip shift to her hair and tighten. Pushing her masked face to the men's vicinity Ishikawa spoke again.

"Look at her face, her lips. How it's neither smiling nor stretched. Simply parting, and drooping at the edges. Very common in multiple orgasms, loss of control over facial muscles, for a woman. But this right here, like any slut, experience a mere stimulation at the heights of multiple orgasms. Look at how she can barely keep herself up. Now imagine how she would light up, at her true orgasmic peak!"

Elanor couldn't respond, but lay there limp in shame. Against the one who openly mocked her lust. If anything, she felt thankful. For returning her mask. For drooping lips is one thing, but at least they couldn't see how she struggled to roll her eyes back to focus.

"Now, I trust my instincts, and your responses. But it's a principle of mine, to always verify. So I shall." Elanor felt his left hand leave her neck, and crawl downwards smearing sweat all along the way. As it reached her nether it turned to a fist, grabbing her whole mound in a handful. It pained the way her pubes got pulled, and her whole posture contracted with the knot in her core tightening. She could hardly breathe now. She couldn't afford her body betray herself once more.

Juices dripped through Ishikawa's finger cracks, then Elanor felt the grip release. A relief much needed, yet short lived. She felt the open palm slap her pussy, loud enough it echoed in the large sanctum. It almost sounded like cleaning wet towels by slapping with a bat. It was petrifying. To have brought down by the sound of one's pussy. His hand kept squeezing and squishing her privates, the sounds from which were music to the men's ears.

Elanor remember feeling the ropes around her arms loosen. Being lowered to her knees, then pulled up again. She recalled Bellatrix approaching her, letting her drink some water, And she remembered it tasting weird. She remembered sinking into pleasure, and waking up to disgrace. She blacked out some time in between. When she woke up to Ishikawa's booming voice again, Elanor realized none of her limbs were touching the ground.

'So now we are in the second task', she presumed.

***

**

*

All of the celibates walked in to the ceremonial room. They were not dressed in their long robes now, but instead in a simple semi-transparent loin cloth. As they returned to their original position, the clergyman's voice boomed.

"Brethren..! I believe that short break was enough to compose yourself. It was for the lady I'm sure." As the men chuckled, Ishikawa continued, "I'm glad, for the next task is more of a hand's on scenario, though I'm afraid that you cant use your hands. See, a woman can drive a man wild, I'm sure no arguments there.." He laughed to a nodding Bellatrix, as Elanor struggled to not dangle.

The men watched mesmerized. And no one could fault them. Before them was the ethereal beauty they came to know as Demura, clad in nothing but her shame, hung freely by ropes, from above. Her left leg was tied together in what he called a Futo-momo knot, binding the shin to the thigh so tight, it almost looked like a single half leg. Her hands were tied behind in a Box-tie, her bosoms hanging freely below, her nipples erect and waiting.

Her beautiful dyed blonde hair was braided into a thick single unit. And her right leg arched all the way up and above, her spine curving her whole body into a crescent. Carefully entwined knots hung both her right leg, and her braided head, while connecting to her hips and torso. And all the ropes joining two separate strands, hung directly from the hook above, in an inventive variation of Ebi-zuri. Ishikawa looked upon his proud achievement, dangling before, enticing them all. He continued.

"Like I said, a woman can drive any man wild. But a slut drives even the saints to sin. That is why for the test conditions, we have her bound again! And the same applies to you. Fellow clergymen, first we'll make sure that your hands are bound behind your backs. Our staff will help with the leather hand restraints. " The men stood up with commendable discipline, with their hands already held behind, as the staff helped them with securing the restraints.

From her current predicament, Elanor could barely make out what went on. 'At least there wouldn't be any groping hands to worry about', she sighed in relief. And part of her sighed in disappointment, leaving her bewildered as to why. This is hell, she need to get this over with', Elanor reinforced her thoughts.

"As you have figured, the restraints are for your own protection. We wouldn't want the wench to provoke you to doing something untoward. For the final task, I want you each to get as close to the sin, understand the sin, without sinning yourself. You are to excite the Lady Demura here by all means, other than your hands and the penis. You may inspect her by using your nose and tongue, lick her clean for all I care. You may rub yourself against her, hump her skin even. By whatever means, your combined efforts are to make her writhe in ecstasy."

The celibates looked around baffled. They get to play with his beauty physically and still not loose claim to their celibacy?! There has to be a catch. As they wondered, Ishikawa continued.

"But on the flip side, do not lose sight of the aim. To be selected as the High Priest's direct disciple you must display character. Self control. I can see a few of you already leaking, and I don't blame. But this is the final task, you are wearing the ceremonial loincloth. If you manage to keep it unstained by the end, supreme! A few leaks may be tolerable, but any actual ejaculate puts you in the last place."

If I remember correctly, in the ceremonies of the last decade, there sure were the rare instances when all the participants came invariably. And normally I'd expect better from men of faith, but this right here is a true challenge. I have never met another pussy weep so audible to my fingers, I was leaking myself. So I'd be more lenient than usual. And to be clear, no penetrative activities, these are still holy grounds. Your time starts at the first bell, and it can go on as long as I decide. It is up to the slut, when she cums. If she doesn't, and it takes too long, I'll ring the final bell, and you are to back off."

"And the final point, some of you'll like it, and I'm sure the slut would hate it. Only your hands are bound, but the girl's bound at all limbs and practically blind. So, to even the playground, we are gonna turn the lamps down for the duration of the task. You may see silhouettes but not much else. This is a test beyond sight, I want each of you to know her purely using your smell, sound and skin. As you are aware this is an underground chamber, so you'll be lucky if it isn't complete darkness. This way we can have the slut without her mask as well."

'Does he really have to keep calling me that?!', Elanor was irritated. It's not a fun name without the sexual high to soften it's sting. She wasn't worried about the pitch black, or being mask-less, she'd resigned her rationale for the day. It's Bella's headache now, if it gets out of hands, she knows it's her head on the line. Elanor felt all the lights go around her, and Ishikawa leave her side, with his voice booming.

"Remember! If you cum first you lose, and if she doesn't, the task is incomplete. The one with the best hands at the end wins.

DING!!!

The bell sound seemed to startle everyone, especially Elanor. The task had started, yet no one made any move, and not just because they could see nothing.

'They are strategizing. Smart!' Elanor thought. After all their aim was not her subjugation. Their aim is the esteemed position of becoming the prime disciple of the High Priest himself. Even if they win, they can't risk acting so savage that they can't ever face the Bishop's gaze again. This is a true make or break moment, and each of them had spent a lifetime dreaming it up. If she were one of them, she would just hang back and let the rest have their way. And make sure she joins in before the bell rings, or the slut orgasms. 'Oh hell! I'm the slut in that situation'. With her palm secured she couldn't even slap herself in the face. 'Wait, someone just moved by my side. Someone's horny!' Elanor thought, then she felt a familiar hand on her left ass cheek.

"I understand your hesitancy." Ishikawa's voice again, as the Queen felt her mask unbuckle and slip off. Since the room was essentially dark, with most of the torches extinguished, she was not worried of being recognized. In fact, she was in no danger at all. Even lit up, with all the lust and shame distorting her countenance, she looked nothing like the portraits of the much revered ruling monarch. She found it equally hard adjusting to the dark, as she felt the fingers crease her clit. "Believe me, it isn't that hard without the hands. Let her voice guide you."

Then he did his magic with those fingers, and in a single stroke a low soft lingering moan escaped Elanor's mouth. She couldn't stand the betrayal, the crushing shame, being unmasked adding to it. Hasn't she cum enough for a day?!

Then she realized to her surprise and horror, she had never actually cum once. The whole day she was brought to the brink on multiple times, leaked like crazy even. But the eccentric erotician had a method, and he was careful to never give her a fulfilling satisfying orgasm all day. Merely teased and edged, to perfection no doubt.

She had never been so aroused, and sustained it so long to experience such extended orgasmic bliss, without actually cumming. The man clearly knew his stuff. Then she realized, if she were to cum, it would be such an extreme display of disgrace, that she couldn't sincerely blame anyone if stories of these leaked. Any human mind would have to share this with at least one man, simply to make sense of it, holy or unholy. She could imagine Lupsink laughing in the back, at her proving his earlier observations. All those perverse insults at her lineage, she'd simply be proving him right. She can't afford it.

She must resist. She must fight.

Its her honor on the line. She shall not cum.

Everyone seemed a bit apprehensive still. Then the bound Queen saw one of them rise up and walk slowly towards her. She could barely make out his silhouette in the darkness, yet the faint illumination made it look much pronounced, particularly his bald head and that curly beard. He had a distinctly rigid gait, and was definitely the leanest of them all, bordering skinny. Elanor felt Ishikawa's grip on her knee. Gently pushing, making her rotate slowly, still hung from the ceiling.

What surprised her the most was, as the rotation eventually made her pussy align with his eye-line, a part of her wanted to stay that way. She wanted him to kneel down, gaze upon her exposed pubis, and lick it up to an orgasm. She needed it. And Elanor couldn't feel more conflicted. She had just reasoned with herself, to resist cumming at all costs. What is wrong with her today?!

He didn't stop, instead just waited for his Queen to make a full circle. She felt his hands on her shoulder, halting as her face aligned with his. He was kneeling now. Elanor couldn't see anything other than the faint outline of his skull, and two distinct specks of light, the reflections from his pupils. It almost seemed like he could see her clearly, regardless the darkness, for who she really was. All the coaching from earlier had made Elanor expect something purely carnal from the celibate. Instead he kept staring at her, as her body hovered, her skin yearning for any sensation to compact the ropes cutting into her flesh. The anticipation was killing her.

Then, taking them all by surprise, including Ishikawa, he just leaned in.

And kissed.

Not like a novice but a veteran, with his tongue slithering it's way through. Clearly fazed by this unexpected move, in five seconds, all resistance disappear and Elanor practically melts into his lips. He didn't do much other than kiss, but being edged all day, she leaned onto him ferociously now.

By the time he broke off Elanor felt multiple lips on her, kisses and licks covering her skin. She saw her mystery kisser retreat back to the darkness, as a long haired man licked over her cheeks. Soon his lips covered hers, but he was nowhere near skilled as the original skinny. Elanor felt much in control now. She knew the original kisser could have made her cum in a matter of minutes. There was something about his aura and approach. But the rest of these men felt like mere boys in comparison. And she felt confident that she wasn't going to lose to Lupsink, that she wasn't going to give into an orgasm.

It wasn't nearly as easy as she expected. Elanor stood a chance if it was one on one. But even with their hands tied, it was such a sensory overload, enduring all of them together at once. She felt someone kneel down under her and start to suckle her breasts. Like a baby, only a misbehaving one, the way he occasionally bit on to her nipples. Lustfully coating her breasts with his saliva, and drinking it back suckling. For a moment it felt like lactating. It was deeply perverse when he would bury his face between her free hanging jugs, and slap them against his cheeks.

But what made her skin crawl was how some of them found even her perspiration arousing. She felt weird as one moustached face nuzzled into her armpit, first breathing in her sweat, then licking it clean. It felt particularly embarrassing, when someone found a single armpit hair that somehow escaped her morning grooming. And he acted like a kid with his first toy, biting into the hair, and pulling her to torture, as moans of pain escaped her. Kisses to her inner thighs felt very intimate and ticklish. And she strangely enjoyed how some lustfully buried their faces into her anal buns.

This was undoubtedly Elanor's first time recognizing the sharp facial hair of men as a sexual organ of untapped potential. Sure the way they nuzzled up to her under ears and neck made her shudder. But even unexpected was its effects on those normally untouched regions of her skin, like an under thigh, the small of the back, or even the inner feet. Especially the creek of the pelvis, that spot where the thigh muscles joined her groin. Compared to all these, the way they alternatively tongued her pussy had far lesser impact.

Make no mistake, the tonguing was pleasurable, and had helped keep her on the edge. But if anything, it's the combination of these surprise sensations - like an armpit lick, a bite and pull of her pubic garden, a sharp moustache nuzzling it's way into her cleavage- that had a chance of pushing her over the edge to ecstasy. Yet she remarkably kept herself at bay, even after mouth after mouth nibbled its way in to her clit. Her constant convulsions slapped against them at times. But it only seemed to fuel their lust. Soon they were all evidently erect, all those who were toying with the bound queen. And then started the humping.

It was known that they were to try and avoid an erection, but by now that ship had long sailed. And since they were told any bodily genital penetration, even a blowjob would instantly render them unworthy, they proceeded with other means, hoping to make her cum soon. Some felt it's better to step back and let the erection cool down, but her involuntary moans and screeches made it virtually impossible. The scent of her leaking pheromones alone was enough to drive any man wild. And these weren't mere men.

These were some of the most sexually repressed in her whole kingdom. A prolonged look could make them cum, if not for their solid will. Since the hard-ons failed to subside, their all joined the rest, humping the submissive from all sides.

Elanor had never felt more degraded.

Not as a Queen, but as a living being. It was one thing to be the object of their lust. But now she was being reduced to a mere cum rag. Like pets in heat, they humped her like a plush pillow. And to her shame, her body responded in joy. Her leaking pussy and sweat, and their combined saliva provided enough lubrication for all that friction. It almost felt like the session with her royal masseuse, they way the semi hard penises rubbed all over her, leaking precum. Like a particularly steamy and frothy soapy massage.

Elanor had another deep conflict within. The knowledge of a stranger's precum coating her skin disgusted her. But it's distinct smell stirred her loins, and part of her desperately wanted to taste, her open mouth drooling uncontrollably. Unfortunately for her, none of them went anywhere near her mouth, for fear of accidentally slipping into a blowjob. One brave soul kept humping her, right on the pussy, albeit through his loin cloth and with a semi flaccid penis, making sure to not slip in accidentally. Though it worried her immensely about her chastity, the way her pussy lips puffed up welcoming, was overriding any reason left in her. She only wish if he had chosen to hump her face instead, so she could taste his juice as well. And then she felt it, a warm spurt splatter over her back torso.

As strands of thick cum dripped along her waist, she knew one was out. It was quickly followed by two more spurts, one at her right armpit, and one right over her butt cheeks. As the failed men groaned in dismay, all of them knew it wasn't worth it to proceed, and backed away. They had realized by then, it'd take something else to make this woman cum, though she seemed all willing and right at the edge of orgasm. Since all of them retreated at the same time, there was no one left to hold her in place. And being hung from the ceiling, Elanor began to spin uncontrollably.

As the viscous fluid seeped between her ass cheeks, Elanor was feeling ecstatic. It wasn't necessarily the knowledge of three of them cumming that aroused her further, but the thick musk of semen piercing into her nostrils. She wanted to taste. She needed to feel it trickle down her tongue. The constant slow spinning and rocking was lulling her into a sleep state. As she calmed her breathing the Queen felt the all too familiar grip, now back on her knees. It was the resident erotician himself, Clergyman Hattori Ishikawa. Suddenly she felt awoken back to reality, and saw that the servants were back and lighting the rest of the lamps.

Panic hit her, as the whole room got lit up in a few seconds, and she had nothing covering her face, not even her hair, which had been rolled into a tight braid. Thankfully she felt her veil fall back on her face, as Ishikawa's fingers fastened it's knots. The veil instantly soaked up all the sweat and stuck to the upper half of her face like a second skin. Leaving just her mouth open.

"Well. I believe that clears it for any of the skeptics amongst you.." His voice boomed as Ishikawa patted Elanor's back, almost congratulating. "True sluts do exist! And this one sure could b the Queen of them all..!"

Being called Queen out in public, was cutting a bit too close to her heart, considering her current predicament. She could see through the veil, that distinct smile returning to Bellatrix's face for a moment. Ishikawa spoke as he undid the knots of her right leg.

"You know, I was talking to Lady Agrafena over there, our benevolent sponsor for today's event. And she had some hard questions about the nature of this exercise. She understands how it helped to perfect out the celibates. But what's in it for the ladies..?"