Queendom 03: Trial of Celibacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elanor could see the distinct shine in her eyes. 'Oh God! Is she getting carried away.?'

The door barged open, startling the Queen, and a young ordained clergyman walking in boisterously.

"Bella, Bella, Bellaa..! I see that you have outdone your promises!" His voice blasted, echoing greatly within the walls of the cellar. His voice had a practiced cordiality, the kind that could easily be mistaken for genuine goodwill. The way Bellatrix responded with a restraint smile told Elanor all she needed to know about the priest. This one was a snake! They both bowed formally, and being tied up the Queen simply bowed her head. She still had a hard time getting used to it, bowing to the other. As his hands checked the smoothness of her skin, he talked to Bella with great enthusiasm, the bound Queen recognized him from her security briefs.

He was Lupsink. Clergyman Didier Lupsink, ministerial manager of the church grounds. Second in command to the High Priest, and the most vocal critic of her Queendom within the church. She was notified on him multiple times, regarding his connections with various radical factions within the kingdom. She had always given him the benefit of doubt, for lack of evidence. But evidence aside, the Queen was under no illusion about what was clear. The very few times they met each other, a deeply malicious twinkle in his eyes every time he mentioned her.

"So how did you find this gem, if I may ask, Lady Agrafena?" Lupsink inquired while his palm rested on the Queen's butt cheeks.

Elanor felt almost unpersoned by the way Clergyman Lupsink talked about her to Bella right in front of her, treating her like a mere furniture.

"Well, High Priest Benedictus had known me since I can remember, he confides in me. And as you are aware, the nature of today's ceremony, and the its successful completion is of utmost importance. With my position in the Royal Palace, he found it easy to broach the topic to Her Majesty through me. He was very close with King Barthomius, so he never had to ask for assistance before. But you know, this isn't something you can ask a woman, not to mention the Great Queen."

Elanor knew Bella was lying through her teeth. Bishop Benedictus had never approached them for any such thing. And it probably was Bella herself who dug up the archives and found out about this particular custom among the newly officiated. She must have contacted Ishikawa herself, and worked out a deal. This was all a cover story for Lupsink's sake, since it's unlikely that he'd ever ask the Bishop about it directly. Elanor understood it was necessary to have an effective cover to hide the truth of the situation, but she hated dragging the good Bishop's name into it.

"Oh, I get that." Said Lupsink. "And it's her rightful duty to assist the Brethren in such affairs. I expect nothing less. Even from your Queen." His dislike for Elanor wasn't a secret, and he wasn't even trying to mask it any further. "That's not what I wondered about, Lady. It's this rare find, Lady Demura I presume..?"

"Oh, she's just one among the many we had shortlisted. Ishikawa asked for some one whose beauty matched the current beauty standards. You know how the beauty standards of the Kingdom reflect the royalty. And how our Great Queen Elanor is much loved and admired across our Kingdom,her beauty second to none.." These compliments were having the opposite effect on Elanor as she stood between them naked and bound, with her ass groped. Sure she blushed, but in disgrace, not pride. Bellatrix continued, "So it's obvious, the Queen had become the ideal feminine. So we focused on the beauties who matched her physically. And Demura here was one in the final handful, the only one who volunteered once the nature of the task was disclosed."

"She volunteered?!" His eyes bulged, as an evil smile stretched his lips.

"Well she does look twenty.." Lupsink said, his hands kneading her bottom cushions now, "but after careful exploration I do conclude. She is not more than eighteen and two months old. The flesh this tender, yet so low on fat..! This is a gift from the heavens!! Pardon my crude language."

Bella snickered, "Oh no, I welcome it. And Demura better do the same, if she has any sense of what's in store today.. But Clergyman, this isn't your first ceremony. Why do you find her so special.?"

It was one thing to be spoken about in third person, being spoken about in third person by a fake name?!

"Well, if I'm not mistaken, may be Demura here knows this already, it's likely that she too is of royal blood. Let me explain.." Lupsink continued to a confused Bella, and perplexed Elanor. "What do you know about the old King of Vankenbraum..?"

"You mean King Ribert, our Great Queen's father?" This could be interesting, thought Bella.

"Very astute..! King Ribert in real, isn't the noble Knight of your fables. The young Ribert from his delinquent days, often toured the country sides with his band of mischiefs, tasting the young maids all the time. And you know how these boys are... Each conquest, each trophy is a legend they share amongst kin.. In all it's explicit details." Lupsink looked at Bella, his eyes asking if she's comfortable to proceed.

"Oh please go on. I watch horses rut in my farm all day. This can't possibly be more graphic than that.." And she leaned into Elanor and said mockingly, "Listen Demura, may be you'll learn some history today." Elanor found it the least bit comforting, hearing the escapades of her Papa of all people.

"Well, long story short, and this isn't new amongst royalties. But King Ribert has got a lot of offspring scattered all over the Kingdom. Mostly girls. And they all look unusually alike. Because Ribert has a very specific type to mate. For him to have hots for, the girl has to be in heat. Her physique should be fit, and she has to be a blonde. And there's two more rare qualia he cherished. One, the girl should have inverted nipples. Much like his queen, your Elanor's mother Esmeralde. And two, her pussy should act a certain way."

"How do you mean?"

"Well he says some women can suck a penis with their pussy. Like, once in heat, their vaginal muscles will automatically clamp the penis in a tight grip, and essentially milk it, even without any additional motion."

"That's a bit far fetched don't you think..?"

"My great uncle is a close friend of his, and back when I was in the army, he took me to one of those private parties. And this, I heard from King Ribert himself. About his preference in pussies.. Of course I thought it's them pulling my leg, until I experienced it myself. Have you seen Princess Veramour?"

"You mean our Queen's sister, the first daughter of Queen Esmeralde?!"

"Spitting image of her mom! Not just the inverted nipples, but that infamous suction of her pussy as well.."

Elanor couldn't believe how her libertine sister's escapades still haunted her life, after all this time. Bella snickered in disbelief as Lupsink continued, "If you don't know, ask your Queen. There aren't many royalties who hadn't tasted her sister's specialties. She's a wildcat much like her mom. Apparently King Ribert met Esmeralde in a private orgy. And they hit it off."

'Oh! Shut up, will you all?' Elanor squirmed at the blatant dissection of her family history.

"That's the problem with King Ribert. If it's a blonde with inverted nipples, he's in. And if her pussy can suck as well, he'll get hooked. He'll keep on playing all week all month. And the girl will surely get knocked up. This buxom blonde with inverted tits might be a rarity in Wolkenshire. But back in Vankenbraum, it's more like one in ten. All thanks to Ribert and some magic pussy. They wouldn't say it out loud, but they all know."

"But Queen Elanor's tits aren't inverted..!" Bella's eyes locked with the shame in Elanor's, as Lupsink continued.

"Sure, must have skipped her. And I'm sure being virgin and chaste, she'll never know if her pussy can suck as well. Quite unfortunate!" Lupsink let out a genuine sigh, and continued. "The King had a hard time in the later years. For one, his fetish isn't that common. And two, all maids of age that matched his tastes could potentially be his daughters. So he's strictly stayed chaste at home, fornicating only when he toured the other kingdoms. Can you believe?!! Problems of the filthy rich.."

"Its all so much informative. But I don't see the connection, is there one?" Bella asked curiously.

"Well, Ribert sure have toured Wolkenshire in his heyday. Look at Demura here, she could be your Great Queen's blood half sister! When I saw her earlier today walking up the Cathedral, my immediate thought was 'God! Is that Princess Veramour?' I mean, you had mentioned in the earlier meeting, of getting clearance from the Queen herself, so I thought may be Elanor the Chaste pulled some etrings and got her own sister as the sacrificial virgin for this year's test. I mean, look at her recent legislations. So cut-throat harsh, I wouldn't put it past her. And knowing Vera, it's not like she'd say no to such an opportunity."

Bellatrix could see the priest's rationale. But she knew in her heart no good would come from entertaining his fantasies. She retorted in a mocking tone. "That's your big proof?! Her ass looks like the Queen's sister from years back..?! They're both blonde I'll give you that. But it doesn't take a genius to figure that connection.."

Lupsink took a step back. "You seriously don't see the resemblance. God, I wish I could just tear off that mask.." Seeing Bella shake her head 'no', he paused a moment. "No, I cant. Queen's orders.. I see your skepticism. Even her nipples aren't inverted. But there is still one test left. If her pussy can suck the penetrating member, that is a surefire way to confirm, my Lady. And I for one intend to test my 'suction pussy' theory to confirm, once Ishikawa gets her juices flowing."

Elanor saw his point. And as much she was curious to know herself, that was a definite no-no.

Bella thankfully stepped in. "Oh, I'm afraid we strictly can't allow penetrative sex. Queen's orders.! Any penetrative activity on the holy grounds is out of question."

Lupsink answered lustful, taking a step back, his fingertip still toying with the bound submissive's clit.

"I know. I don't intend to disobey. But I do know ways around. For I'm hoping this bird here is your Queen's half-sister. And if this half sister is as slutty as Vera, then Elanor surely can't stay chaste for much long. God willing, the slut in her will slip up. And that would be the end of her Queendom!"

Bellatrix was taken aback by the pure malice simmering in his voice. This didn't seem like the safest spot to put Elanor in all of a sudden. Yet there was no way to back out now, without raising suspicion. Bella realized it's better to wait, and see how far he'd go. They both turned as Ishikawa barged in smiling with the new ropes. Elanor couldn't be more relieved. She preferred the toyings of Ishikawa to the mere presence of Lupsink, a man who she now despised like anything.

"Brother Ishikawa, it's a pleasure to watch your work. And watch you at work!"

The clergymen exchangeds greetings and a warm hug. "Lupsink-sama, so kind of you to make it so early. I thought you'd reach only by the ceremony."

"So, what are you thinking?" Lupsink asked patting the Queen's ass, "Have you decided on the knots."

"It's overwhelming, frankly.. I mean look at her. What an exquisite beauty! Ideally I would have liked to have a week with her. Taming the heat, learning her likes, testing the variations of shibari. But I understand that's asking for too much from the church. Hmm.. I have some ideas, you'll see."

"Say no more. I know enough to not disturb an artist, so have at it. I'll introduce the celibates to Lady Agrafena meanwhile. Just be on time, that's all." The clergymen exchanged hugs again, and Lupsink escorted Bellatrix out, as Ishikawa got into his groove.

Elanor recognized her second thoughts bubbling up as usual.

Was it too late to back out?

She stayed still, as the experienced erotician got to work.

***

**

*

Elanor kept her eyes shut, not wanting to accept the reality right before. She could here the commotion, and people laughing and chatting all around. And it seemed to finally settle upfront. She knew there will be a bunch of men ogling right at her shame the moment she open her eyes. It felt like they don't exist as long as her eyes remained shut.

Because it was a bone chilling reality to her, to an actual virgin. To be tied up and displayed helpless, for a bunch of people. She never had done anything remotely similar. Well, there was that day locked in the cabinet, though. Where it felt like both her husband, his friend, and even the maid got an eyeful. But it was her husband being playful. Nothing like being forced into a situation surrounded by hungry horny eyes all around. Okay, that too had happened before. That fateful horse riding incident that left her wet for the whole weekend.. But no, this is different. At least that was an accident. This is planned. And practiced. And yet, all the more terrifying.

As her thoughts refused to quiet down, Elanor chose to give in to reality. Opening her eyes, she saw it was the servants arranging the seating for the incoming celibates. Elanor felt the clergyman step away from her, leaving her barely balancing on the wooden stool below. She could hear Bellatrix somewhere to the right of her, smirking under her breath, though right is relative now. Without the support of the clergyman, Elanor began to spiral around, much to her distress.

Suddenly Elanor recognized keys being turned, and in a sudden pull, the large double door to the left of the sanctum opened, followed with about a dozen mild footsteps. Her body tensed upon sensing the presence of multiple strangers, her anxiety kicking in. Relax, she told herself, 'it's all part of the plan.'

More than shame, Elanor felt embarrassment, as she continued to spin around, with her legs splayed apart, struggling to balance. Like a bizarre dancing doll, with it's ass stuck to a furniture. Still she could make out what's happening around her, through the peepholes in her leather face mask, even if all she could see is barely silhouette and shadows. About nine men had walked into the sanctum, and are seated comfortably in front of her. They sure send a weird vibe, a mixture of fear, disgust, and amusement. None seemed fazed by the sudden appearance of a bound barely clad body. They didn't seem particularly kind, nor cruel. They acted like students, if anything, waiting for the test to start.

Elanor suddenly felt Clergyman Ishikawa approach her with something, the tip of which slowly entered her nasal holes. "Relax..", Ishikawa instructed. "And slowly breathe in.."

Elanor recognize what invading her nostrils to be the bone pipe she saw earlier. 'Must be some ceremonial medicine to be inhaled.'

'Holy hell..!!' Elanor felt a sudden cold jolt swift through her nostrils all the way to her lungs, as the Clergyman blew the medicine powder up her nose like an experienced shaman. Elanor could actually feel parts of her lungs burn in cold, as her eyes teared up and nose started running. As she struggled to sneeze and cough it out, Ishikawa's lower palm forced her chin to stay up as if to stop a nose-bleed.

"Easy.." He said.

"Just keep breathing. This is a very strange situation, especially for a young maid like yourself. The medicine will help with the nerves, and make the experience a whole lot smoother. Think of it as a lubricant."

Elanor trusted Ishikawa the most by this point. Between Bella's indifference, and Clergyman Lupsink's borderline molestation, Ishikawa was the only person who kept any modicum of respect. He was gentle yet tough. She felt like a part of his flock.

Like Bishop Benedictus. This is a rock.

"There, you feeling better..?"

Elanor nodded her head, as her breath returned to normal.

Then his voice boomed to the eager celibates. "Welcome to the Final Trial of Celibacy. Brethren, I'm sure Clergyman Lupsink has already explained the nature of the trial, and what is expected from each of you. Still I'll reiterate. You are all pining together to the spot, of the next in line to be the High Priest's direct disciple. This requires supreme commitment to the faith, yet a deep knowledge of the sin as well."

"We are not here to morally ostracize the other from our high horse. We can't separate the sin from the sinner, unless we know the sin in as much depth as possible. I have taken steps to ensure you don't actually end up sinning. In any such case the staff will surely intervene. But make no mistake, you are to push as close to the sin as possible. And a young virgin of the higher class has agreed to help us all through the process.." Ishikawa was moving as he spoke, one hand always on the small of her back, maintaining her balance.

Even in her current state, his fingers at the rarely touched region felt disturbingly intimate to the Queen. The sudden upcoming shift in Ishikawa's tone, will destroy all comfort Elanor felt with the older sage. Ishikawa expounded.

"This young lady, Demura. You are indebted to her. But make no mistake, for she will demonstrate how sin will make sluts out of the best of maids. For the next two hours, I want you all to be much more charitable when morally judging Demura here. And of course yourself, for what she tempts in you. So without wasting any time lets get into what drives the slut forth in an innocent mind."

Elanor felt the wooden stool pulled out from under her in an instant. With her both hands tied together in a Box-tie, like arms crossed from behind, and the left leg folded and tied, her heel bound to the upper thigh, a modified Futo-momo knot. The only things that kept her in any balance was the thick rope secured to her upper back, hanging her to the ceiling and her right foot's thumb which barely managed to touch the ground. In effect, with out the furniture to rest her left knee on, she just spun around on her right thumb like a top.

"Now listen, this is part of the curriculum. Even though you'll never have to apply, you must know what wets a girl's dream. Especially in her body. And keep in mind, we can't explore the subject under a divine loving conditions, in the hands of a lover or husband. We are here to understand what pushes any woman to a state such that she'll spread her legs for any and all. Remember this is not a prostitute playing a carnal role for financial benefits. That's at least transactional."

With much fervor, Ishikawa continued.

"This is a slut, open, willing and giving, purely to supersaturate her own lust. Resorting to any means for it. Again, let me reiterate. You can reason with a woman, but you can't reason with a slut. No better than you can reason with your lust, it just runs over it. And Brethren, if you have bested a slut, you have bested the lust. Period."

Okay, the monologue was starting to get to Elanor. She realized this is not gonna be the simple anatomy art class she hoped it to be.

"You must have heard of them, the erogenous zones..!" Ishikawa continued.

"Her lips, bosoms, and her nether regions. Those are the widely known ones. I'm not going to explain the it all, but I'll surely include a few in this demonstration. Well, according to the old ways of the east, lust isn't much an aspect of pure physicality. It hides in how you play with her mind.. "

Elanor couldn't believe what the old man kept on espousing as unshakable truths. She expected it to come from an uneducated peasant, but to hear the same from a learned man, a man of faith nonetheless.?! She had never heard a more backwards thinking speech in her entire life. In all aspects it put the horror stories of misogyny she heard from her grand mother to shame. Yet, he continued.