Queendom 06: Hiatus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, it isn't that bad you see. He remembers everything, especially the procedural stuff. Give him a blood hound or terrier, and he can have them trained to perfection in weeks. Same with a new rider. You know, he still goes for his early morning walks on his on. Aided with his husky of course.."

"That's extraordinary.! How lucky."

"Oh lucky, for sure. But also, he was always a creature of habit, of diligently consistent routines. Being back here is truly nostalgic. You know, back when he was the head of the Imperial Stables, training royal canine under King Barthomius Senior, he used to have the same routines. I was a little girl, but I still remember, tagging along for his early morning strolls. He was so close to the King, you know how people loved him all around.."

Bella listened in half sleepy, she had no idea Sir Fyodor was so close to the royal family. Lene had always avoided talking about her parents, especially with Bella. It didn't sit right with her, with how blessed she felt with parental love, to effectively rub it in the face of an unfortunate orphan. It was an immature decision, taken at a young age. If not for the wine, she wouldn't have broached it even tonight. Linaralla said.

"Dad would take me, and his terrier at the time, a sweet little dog, and get through the garden maze. We would exit the garden gate, and stroll along the village road, across the fields. An old friend of his had a small stable there. Uncle Ridgemund, a known smithson. And the only true friend he made, after mom's passing. I believe he worked for dad as well.. it had the best views, overlooking the prairies.."

They both sat there silent, sipping wine. Then Bella spoke.

"But it's great to hear he's doing well.."

"Oh he's great mostly. Even the insomnia is well under control with medication. And he takes it himself, regularly. Because he hates it when he can't sleep, making his mornings extra groggy. It only gets risky when he gets this weird memory black outs."

"Black outs?"

Bella looked at her friend shocked. Lene had this look, of trepidation. She couldn't believe she let that slip out. Well, it's Bella! Who else would you rather confide in..?!

Refilling her glass, Lene said.

"It's pretty serious, actually. He can't remember things anymore.. Well, somethings he does, and others he doesn't . Especially the recent memories just vanish. This is why he had to retire, not the issue with his hand. The weird thing is, not even his closest friends know of this. Only King Barthomius Senior knew how serious it was. And yes, I had to inform Her Majesty beforehand, but it felt only right. Knowing how much they care for each other."

'Wait, Her Highness was closely acquainted with Sir Fyodor. I thought they knew just formally. Why didn't she say anything.?' Bellatrix struggled to hide her shock.

"It's really weird, Bella.! It's really hard on me too.. Sometimes he just walks out, looking for a horse he remembered training, although it was seven years ago. He might dress up and prepare to leave for the Palace, although it's been six years since he retired. He still thinks he works for King Barthomius Senior. I stopped correcting him after a point. It almost felt like torturing him. Now I let him live in his bubble. Even if it bursts now and then, he'd soon forget. So.. I was so elated when he recognized the Princess of Vankenbraum..!! Like I got a glimpse of him, after so long.."

"Wow, he recognizes faces still?! Clearly?" That was news to Bella.

Bella felt deeply conflicted.

She had no idea how deteriorated Sir Fyodor's memory was, particularly with him behaving so well earlier. She genuinely felt bad for dragging him into her plans, even for a last minute improvisation. There was no question in her mind, that any further domestication tasks will have to wait. The Queen would be so pleased. Still, I shouldn't have listened to that junior Ancelot. I shouldn't have did something so unforgivable, not to Lene's father.

On the other hand, she had no qualms about what Elanor had to endure so far. Even in light of knowing that Sir Fyodor and the Queen were acquainted.

It'll do her good, to be shameful in front of the familiar. And, it's not like I unmasked Her Majesty in his presence, right.?! For he'd have surely recognized her. Wait, I did..! Oh, that was reckless..

Thank god, the Queen had enough sense to plunge her face into the slimy soup. Oh! That was such a satisfying sight. It's very unsettling. This isn't the kind of thing I usually enjoy. But seeing the harlot squirm, knowing how close it gets her.. To the edge.. That alone gave her such a kick.

Her stream of thoughts was broken suddenly.

"I must head back to my room now. Check if dad's sleeping alright." Lene sat up, straightening her clothes.

Bellatrix interjected. It didn't seem right, letting her leave at such a sad note.

"Oh, come on. Stay a bit longer. When will we get to talk like this. All night long, like the old times. You can just crash here, Lene.."

Lene looked at her, thinking over for a moment.

"I had walked past his quarters earlier, the lights were dim. I'm sure Sir Fyodor is well medicated, and sleeping like a baby. Let him be, for the night." Bella was now pleading like a little girl. She had truly missed spending time with her friend. Linaralla finally looked back to her eyes, smiling.

"Okay, let's. But you better finish that wine, and open up a new bottle..!"

Bella smiled wide, and emptied the glass in a single sip. She was so looking forward to this, since the Queen mentioned them attending that morning. Should I check if Elanor had reached her room safely? Bella dismissed that thought almost instanlty. The Queen was safe, well within the walls of the castle. And she surely knew her way around. It might be a bit uncomfortable, but it's required. Especially after the shenanigans lately.

She'll be fine.

Bellatrix was sure, as she popped the next bottle.

**

*

Elanor couldn't believe what she was doing.

Even more, she couldn't believe how well she took it.

There she was, the Great Chaste Queen, revered and feared across all kingdoms, clad in what could only be described as a fetish outfit, with her bosoms hanging out and entire rear exposed, on all fours, being led by a leash. With her outer pussy lips stretched wide open by the elastic hooks in the custom made costume. Her nose felt super-sensitive with the cold and sweat, almost heightening her senses. She could smell everything way more specifically, from the damp air to the thick grass, all the while having a hard time suppressing the constant urge to sneeze.

It wasn't her first time strolling through a garden in the middle of the night, in a state so obscene. Yet somehow, this time it felt more welcoming. More liberating. More liberating with a chain around your neck..?! She didn't feel the rush to get to any target or shelter. As far as she knew, there were none. Nor did she feel the urge to look around, or crouch for cover, wondering who else could be looking. From the way the grounds looked uncharacteristically empty, except for the silhouettes of a few walking along the high walls. And she had no doubt, this was all part of the genius plan, of her dear Mistress Bella.

With majority of her rational still in denial, or horror-stricken, what little part in control now was a mixture of impulse, and a desire to please. And above all her tutors, Uncle Belkin's approval meant the world to her. She was determined to not just stay obedient, but make him proud the way she followed his every word. And she was starting to get a taste of what it means to be a pet, especially what she considered to be its worse aspects. The ground was damp and the grass wet, parts of it downright muddy. And it was extremely unpleasant having to drag her limbs across them over and over again. She could feel the dirt seep through the fabric and coat her fists and knees, where it later dried into an irritating sensation.

What she hoped to annoy her the most, ended up being the least challenging part of the task. Staying on all fours all night long. Sure it wasn't comfortable, especially on the hard floors of her chamber. But against the soft cool ground, especially while in motion, the posture seemed much better. Especially in action.

Once her body got used to the quadrupedic gait, it almost felt natural. With the old man not slowing down in his strides, it was a pleasure to follow him around, like an over-excited puppy. And strange enough, the submissive in her felt at home, looking up his knees. Why she liked it at all, was never that obvious to her.

They walked past the Garden house, and proceeded to the center piece, a sudden revelation occurred to her. A specific thought about her recent behaviors, which gave her a pause. Is this how I'm going to behave when confronted with all taboos? She remembered a time when the mere suggestion of being exposed to anyone but her beloved Barthomius was unthinkable to her.

Hell, even he had to wait month..! For her to grow comfortable with nakedness, with no blanket or shadow guarding her innocent shame. How much she detested, at least initially, every moment she spend bound within that mirrored cabinet, while her husband dined before along with his friend Gaskier. And look at her, these past few weeks. Exposing her nudity to the strange gaze had become an instant turn on for her.The thought alone made her loins drip in shame, nowadays.

The same with dancing before her servants, or sniffing on the sweat of her security team. Each of which would have had her blood boiling two months ago. But now, she couldn't wait for next Thursday to arrive. To get down on her knees and sniff-in the sweet scent of Vlazid's pubic hair.

If so, what other taboos were there, that she couldn't wait to give in, once past the initial shock. Is there anything she couldn't be relaxed into liking..? Loving, even?! Is it such that deep down, her depravity knew no limits.?

That thought truly disturbed her. This morning, the mere suggestion of a taboo, involving Uncle Belkin would have broken her heart. And it did too, though for like thirty minutes earlier in the chamber. But look at her now, cheerfully trotting alongside, for all the world to see, through the lawn of her royal garden.

How far was she to go on.? Was she to behave the same when god-forbid, Bella finally convinces her, it's time to give up her anal virginity, disgusting as it sounds. Elanor wished she fondly remembered the times when her throat was still a virgin. But that wasn't the case anymore. If anything she fondly remembered the first time her Master's member pounded it's way into her throat. What else didn't she mind losing, couched in bliss.?

Then it occurred to her, the greatest of fears. Was she going to lose her virginity, her cherished chastity itself, one of these nights? Even worse, would she even mind what she had just lost, as her pelvis will undoubtedly pound itself back into the stranger's groin. Will she be so far gone someday, that no taboo was too much for her.? Was that day frighteningly closer, perhaps.?!

As she felt another cool breeze upon her exposed rear, the queries disintegrated.

All she could think of now was her painfully erect clitoris, being caressed by the icy cool gusts of the night. A low moan escaped her mouth, but with her tongue limp, it sounded more like a deep growl. Befitting the bitch she now played so well. Looking around she noticed that they had covered a considerable distance in a short time. They were already at the fountain sculpture, next to the maze.

Fyodor took a moment taking in the beauty of the sculpture, reminiscing of his time there. Elanor, with her flared nostrils, couldn't help but pick up the smell. It was a mixture of mead, and some other intoxicant, something which she found very unlikely, especially within the bounds of the Royal Castle. Also there was one distinct smell of sweat, one peculiar musk, which she had learned to recognize even in her sleep. Trained to pick up, to be precise. The light wind blowing from her right was seeped in this smell.

'Wait. Is that a..?! No way..!' Elanor looked left, right and around panicked, much like a blood hound.

Sir Fyodor had spotted the shape of a man lying on the grass a little to their right, almost spread eagle. He seemed extremely relaxed, his eyes wide open, unfocused, almost dreamy, staring at the stars above. Like the commanding officer he used to be in the time of war, Fyodor barked, his voice startling Elanor, echoing across the quiet of the night.

"On your feet, soldier..!!"

Jezeb stood up to an attention pose almost instantly, his posture near perfect. But soon he collapsed into an intoxicated mess, and waved his hands back at the old man. As he slowly waded his way towards them. Elanor couldn't believe it.

Jezeb?! That insolent creep, of all people? Shouldn't he be with the rest of my security team. Why, Bella? Then she realized, this couldn't have been one of her plans. There is no way she'd knowingly include, someone like him, in on the tasks. Vlazid, maybe. He was responsible and reliable. But Jezeb?! No way.

Elanor backed off into a crouch, hiding behind Fyodor's legs, as the wobbling man bowed to him.

"Greetings, Sir. Out for a night-time stroll I presume?"

"State your rank, soldier." Fyodor enjoyed keeping them on toes.

"Guardsman Jezeb Gorsky, sir..! Jezeb replied, his eyes struggling to focus.

As they talked, the Queen peeked through, hiding between his legs and the fountain. The cold of the water splashing around was getting to her, the knot weighing down in her stomach, and her exposed patches of skin getting goosebumps all over. Something seemed off about his whole demeanor. It was not her first time watching him intoxicated, be it him patting her down at the Castle gates, with her dressed as Demura. Or all those times he struggled to stay still, while receiving a long blowjob.

Elanor hated giving him slow blowjobs. For one, she didn't want to risk hurting him, with those uncontrollable drunken spasms. Two, it meant he took forever to cum. An interesting thing was happening while Elanor observed his behavior. Her body had recognized one of it's masters in the recent days, and was starting to prepare accordingly.

Particularly her posture, from all fours, to sitting on her hind-legs, better for sucking cock. Her pussy twitched, anticipating his cock to show up in any moment. Elanor didn't understand why her mouth was salivating so much all of a sudden. She desperately wanted to wet her lips, only her tongue wouldn't respond. And the spittle was so much, and about to drip through the corners, that she had to hold her chin up to avoid any embarrassing overflow.

Amidst all this, she managed to notice Jezeb constantly swirling his tongue around while talking, like his mouth was unusually dry. His fingers also looked peculiarly bluish, especially along the fingernails. 'Blue Poppy.! That explains it.' Suddenly it all made sense to Elanor, remembering what Prince Gaskier had told earlier. 'Jezeb had been crushing blue poppy. And high as a kite now, smoking it up. That's why his eyes look so weird.'

Spotting the chillum pipe jutting out of his pants pocket confirmed all her doubts. Well it sure helped in discrediting what he might say about tonight later on. Elanor still wasn't sure about facing him. Was this all part of the plan? Again, it didn't seem likely that Mistress would let Jezeb stroll in to the garden, even if he was high out of his mind. Well, hopefully Bella was still watching over me from somewhere, and would surely intervene if anything was to go wrong. As Elanor's thoughts wandered further and further away from the reality of her situation, she heard him say.

"So you are training the new royal pet, you say? I thought Her Highness hated pets."

"Well, same here boy. I was just as surprised." Fyodor said, pulling the leash gently. There was no point in hiding, and Elanor had no delusions. She knew exactly what Jezeb would make of, had he walked in on a high ranking officer in such a preposterous scenario. He would rationally conclude them to be a pervert couple, and this, some deviant sexual game he just happened to run into. And he would just leave them be, provided he were of sound mind.

After all, he was no stranger to the eccentricities of the upper echelon elites. There was literally no sexual kink that most guards hadn't witnessed while on duty. She had even heard stories from her adventurous sister, Princess Vera, of the little kinky spots in the catacombs, where they even entertained deviancy, like pet-plays with a consenting submissive. Though in those stories, it was Vera who had always led the weak willed princes by the leash.

Elanor never thought she'd stoop to the levels of such obnoxious deviancies. At least, she hoped to be the one holding the leash.

She expected Jezeb would think of her to be a perverse submissive of the old man. And since Sir Fyodor was a highest ranking officer, clearly by the medals pinned to his chest, only a fool would try to correct him.

After all, no one who loved his head would declare 'the King is naked.' Regardless the truth.

That's not what worried Elanor. From the looks of it, Jezeb was intoxicated to such a high, that there was no predicting how he'd react. This scared the life out of her, as Fyodor continued on.

"Look at her. Who could say no to this little beauty..?"

With surprising compliance, she stepped out from behind, as if it's a performance, and stood facing the guard, on all fours. Elanor was sure, being unable to speak played a huge role in her subservience. This was the first instance of the night where she wanted to outright say no. Unfortunately for her, this wouldn't be the last.

"That's some special breed alright..!" Jezeb replied as he looked at her; up, down and across.

"And a beauty?! Sure, if you say so, sir. Why is she shaking so much?"

Elanor tried the best to control her nerves. Special breed..?! Did he think I was a dog? She had no clue how Jezeb was going to react. If he were to kneel down and snatch away her mask, this could all end real soon. Jezeb acted functional to a surprising degree, but it's the look in his eyes that gave away. He was barely holding on to reality. Fyodor replied.

"Oh, that's nothing. It's a classic sign among the trained pets. Her bladder must be full, but she's been trained to hold it in until given permission. Royal pets are indeed trained extensively for obedience. They are to sit on command, eat on command. Even piss."

"Oh please Sir. I beg you. Not in the garden grounds, not out here, at least. It gets the Queen furious.." Jezeb pleaded, quite uncharacteristically. Must be the drugs, Elanor thought.

"Of course not, you imbecile..!" Fyodor couldn't control his laugh. "I meant, beyond those bushes by the maze. Here, why don't you take her. Make sure she does her business."

"Me..? You sure, sir?" Jezeb said, his worried gaze still fixed on the pet. The Queen agreed with Jezeb, for once.

"Don't worry, she wouldn't bite." Fyodor said, sitting down by the fountain. "She's merely a house pet. House pets are trained to be docile. Let's see if she's been well trained so far. Check if she has trouble obeying you. And if there's any trouble."

SMACK..!

Elanor felt that sharp sting on her right bum, as an instant groan escaped her mouth in response. Did he just whip me? How dare he?!

It's things like this that brought her to reality. A subtle disrespectful remark. A slap across her face, or even a whip upon the bum. Pain sure had a way of bringing out the real you. A moment ago she was a subservient puppy. Now she's an annoyed Princess trapped in a bitch-suit..! And she felt furious.