Queendom 06: Hiatus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Only there wasn't much to do. Sir Fyodor handed the leash to the guard, along with the riding crop, saying.

"Don't be afraid to use it at the first sign of trouble. Disobedience should not be tolerated."

Elanor had a newfound appreciation for finger agility. Above all now, she wanted her hands to be free. Just so she could rub over her right buttocks, which still stung deeply. She followed along as Jezeb led her past the trees deeper into the shrubs. And to her surprise, he started talking to himself.

"Man, that was stupid. That was a stupidly large quantity of poppy to smoke up alone. What was that I saw?! Bloody butterflies and unicorns, dancing all over the skies. If that old man hadn't came along with his bitch, I'd still be tripping up rolling on the grass. I got to get this under control.."

While she tried to focus on his words it was getting harder for Elanor to catch up with the fast strides of the guard. The terrain wasn't merely muddy anymore. It was uneven, riddled with pebbles, and muddy. And the guy just kept going inwards. It was one thing to maintain the balance on all fours, but the taller grass blades that covered the terrain weren't kind on her low hanging breasts. Especially the way they triggered her pointy nipples, like being tickled by needle points.

And being edged for so long, it was only a matter of time before the unfortunate occurred. As the night wind did its thing on her stretched open pussy, an unsuspecting shrub gently caressed her rear, its leaf tip nuzzling up to her inner vaginal walls. And just like that, a low sweet moan escaped her throat, though this time like a true horny mating call, echoing across the night. Elanor shook herself out of it swiftly, whereas Jezeb stopped and turned around panicked, like they were being followed. He looked all around a couple of times, then exhaled deeply.

"Shouldn't have smoked so much man..! Now I'm so paranoid that I'm hearing moans of heat. How pathetic. Even this bitch looks like a fine piece of ass from some angles."

Saying this, he sat down on his haunches facing Elanor, rubbing her head like one would pet a dog.

"Go ahead Crimson. Be a good girl and piss out it all. Do it quick, because I really don't want to use this riding corp. I like your ass the way it looks. It reminds me of a special girl. A very special girl who dances for us. Except she's no bitch like you, she's a true princess. And on stage, she's a goddess. At times I feel like I'm in love. Damn, what else was in that smoke, I'm tripping balls here. Even your lips looks like hers to me. And you are just a bitch. Come on, piss it out. Fast..!"

That was a lot of information there, right before the command. Elanor had always known that the effect she had on men, especially on stage, was nothing short of mesmerizing. But it felt really weird to hear her own guardsman, profuse his lustful love, with her on all fours and about to pee. She remembered how it was only about a month ago she had hidden behind shrubs much like these, avoiding being detected by Jezeb and his friend.

How she had unwittingly peed out in the open as they watched her do it under the cover of darkness, without ever realizing it. How she felt at the moment, that she had reached the ceiling when it comes to personal embarrassment.

Only, her limits of disgraceful behavior worsened in the subsequent weeks, almost exponentially. And it all crescendoed to this moment, with her essentially pissing on command, of her lowest, most perverted security staff. She understood how natural it must have been for him, after all he was only ordering a pet dog.

Wait, was he playing along with Fyodor? Or, did he truly think I was a pet dog..? I wouldn't put it past, seeing how high he is.. Even with it sounding so bizarre..

Elanor understood the sudden urge clearly now. She had taken a lot of liquids, that whole slimy soup ordeal. And the winds were particularly chilling, it was a miracle that she managed to hold it in this long.

The grass grazing against her erect nipples continued to edge her. The intensity in Jezeb's eyes while ordering her to piss was in turn churning her ovaries so much that she could feel her pussy getting wet. And not from pissing.

Giving into the feeling, she gently sat down back on her hind legs, and prepared herself to pee. Had her tongue been free to move, she's have even said 'Thank you Master..!' as she peed. With her eyes closed, the Queen found it particularly hard to relax her bladder. Not for lack of need. It was Jezeb's presence that toyed with her. Even with her eyes shut, knowing he would be witnessing every moment of her royal emiction, made it near impossible.

Then she felt it again, the riding crop, on the left ass cheek, only stinging ten-fold this time. A helpless yelp escaped her, followed by a low continuous moan. Elanor was tearing up now, from being punished by a mere security staff. 'But I was about to pee myself. Why would he hit me then?' It didn't make any sense to her. Then Jezeb told, giving her enough of a hint as to what was wrong there.

"Get into position bitch. We don't have all night..!"

'Position?! What position? Oh, my bad.'

Elanor realized. She was a bitch now, and he expected her to pee like one. Standing on three legs..?! God, this is embarrassing.

Past few weeks, Elanor had been experiencing a new phenomena, something she had believed to have outgrown. The phenomena of her own body betraying itself. She remembered her earliest embarrassing memories of it happening, the shameful bed-wetting days. But since the increase in the complexity of these recent tasks, this was becoming more and more of a new normal. The constant betrayal by one's own body.

If it was just an involuntary muscle spasm, a forced orgasm, or even an occasional leaky loins, Elanor could have found it reasonable at least. But having to live through things with an unwilling mind, and a body all too pleased to comply, is something that truly baffled her.

Like right now! What her right knee just did.

It wasn't that she wanted to protest further even. She just couldn't picture herself urinating, like a stray dog. Out in the open, balancing on three legs. But it seems one strong whip was enough to teach her body. To not hesitate. To be obedient.

And obey she did.

Her right knee raised up from the grass, shifting her center of gravity leftwards, straining the rest of her limbs, all waiting for her urethra to spring to life.

"HEY..! WHO'S THERE..?"

A loud commanding query cut through the quiet of the night. And Elanor felt half her life just escape her. And along with it, a drop of piss. But Elanor didn't realize it yet, her bladder clamping down petrified. Two is company, three is trouble. But anymore could mess this up, beyond saving. Hoping Bella would intervene, the Queen looked around.

All her attention was on the feet she could see now clearly, approaching along the path upfront. How am I to explain, if they were to see.?. Not that she could say anything. Jezeb spoke up.

"Guys..! Relax, it's just me.."

The guards stopped at once, replying in a friendly tone.

"Oh Gorsky..! You have me a heartache..?! You up and walking, already..? Only an hour ago you were smoking up so hard.."

Elanor could only shake her head. 'Did all my guards get high while on duty?' Jezeb said.

"That's nothing man.! The stuff was mediocre. You remember how hard we used to party.?!"

"So what's up with hanging around in the garden? Shouldn't you get back to work?"

"No, the team left without me.. 'Her Majesty' had to head back, apparently. Between you and me, this is what happen when you put a bitch in the throne, you see.. I bet it was one of those days for her, he-he.. I was, eh, incapacitated, at the time. Why am I speaking in code..?! I was high as fuck. And my buddy Vlazid covered for me, so I stayed back to rest. Don't be worried for me boys, I'm with Sir Fyodor over there."

The guards waved at the shadow slouched over by the fountain. Fyodor waved back.

"He decided to have a night time stroll. I'm helping him walk his dog, you see.."

God, no!

Elanor felt the pull on her collar, as Jezeb raised his hand to show them the leash he was holding. It was mostly luck, that she didn't lose balance and collapsed into her own piddle. It was hilarious, how close she came to being discovered further. There was a wall of thick shrubbery between Jezeb, and the guards, almost as high as his chest, providing more than enough cover to the Queen. Still had they been curious and looked through intently, there was nothing to stop them from witnessing her in all her current glory. If anything, they saw her as a mere shadow, crouched beside Jezeb, and quite audibly peeing. That's when she realized what she had been doing all this while.

Noraa.! Already?!

She was pissing now, like only a true bitch could.

And they could hear it. They all could.

It felt weird, not feeling the wetness on her pussy, both the labial lips stretched wide by those damn clips. The flow was powerful, and it seemed extremely, embarrassingly loud, the way her piss bored into the damp soil. Elanor felt the tiny splashes coating alongside her left leg, seeping into the costume. She was terrified of losing balance, and stepping into the puddle with her right knee. Unlike when trotting around, nothing about this posture felt natural.

And her humiliation only grew multi-fold when she remembered the way she looked right now. 'Wait.. Is he standing behind, still? Does that mean..' Opening her eyes, Elanor confirmed the notion. Thankfully the other guards had continued with the patrolling.

Elanor couldn't see, nor did she want to meet his his gaze, while her bladder continued to empty itself. But it was possible that he had a much better view of her exposed vagina now. Not just her puffy pussy lips as usual, but the very inner walls of her wet and juicy nether. With her holes wide open, a thick never-ending clear stream flowing outward, foaming up in the ground below. When the smell of warm piddle rushed into her nostrils, Elanor felt her throat dry up.

Why is it so pungent? Is it because all that spice in the soup?? Oh no, could he smell this too? She was too caught up in the disgrace of it all to realize what was happening, only a little too late.

His fingers slid behind her rear, separating her butt cheeks, grazing past her anal hole, resting just above her pussy slit. One rough fingertip stayed precisely on her perineum, the spot between her anus and pussy hole. And it gently pushed, like playfully poking, applying pressure on her bladder. The urine stream went into overdrive, jetting out at an accelerated pace. Foaming all over the place, and flowed out in a steady stream right by her side. She felt it splash all over her underbelly even, such was the force with which she peed.

Something about it felt very much relaxing, like the most relaxed she had ever been pissing. The Queen always had trouble with the retained urine, which eventually leaked and stained her underclothes. But this finger seemed to know what it was doing, making sure her bladder emptied completely. As the finger withdrew, Elanor realized what just happened.

Wait, was Jezeb actually conscious this whole time?

Then she felt the same finger slide into the open mouth, and slather the distaste across her limp tongue. It was salty-sour, like ocean.

Jezeb sat down before her, down on his haunches.

"Wow! Look at you lick it up. He trained you good, didn't he?"

The look of disbelief was evident in her eyes, much like the amusement in his. Jezeb said.

"What?! You thought I was so out of my mind, that I couldn't tell between an actual dog, and a girl in some silly suit? Come on.. I mean I'm high, but not that high.."

He leaned forward, his piss coated right hand reaching out, grabbing her hanging breasts. He sized them up, testing each for weight and sag, kneading both like dough and pinching the nipples even. Rubbing piss all over her chest, he said.

"Wow, I mean look at you stay still. With me, a total stranger treating you like a market meat..! And yet you stay in character?! Not even a hint of protest. That's some royal training..! Are you like his sex slave or something? Is this your punishment for the night? Here, let me see that face."

As his left hand reached over to unclasp her mask, Elanor woke up from the fright, and stepped back, her legs slipping into the piddle. All that escaped her mouth was a low moan, much like a pleading puppy.

"Okay, got it. So that's a no! Hmm.. interesting." The guard retracted his hands, not wanting to scare her away. After all it isn't everyday that you get to toy with a naked girl's kinks.

Jezeb had a pretty good idea of what was going on. Or so he thought. Either way, he didn't want to risk her telling on him, once they get back to the old man. You can never tell with these Lords and Ladies. With mood swings so notoriously unpredictable. It didn't seem too wise to risk his chances yet, not that Jezeb was known for being wise. One bad move, and he could end up in serious trouble. His best bet was to hang back and observe what the actual equation was between them. Maybe he'll get lucky, with the old man himself offering her up to him, later on. Who knows how he got his rock on, especially at this age. He leaned in and whispered to her.

"I can see that you are nervous. And who wouldn't be, at such a ripe age. With a body so potent, that one could cum by glancing at it. You have every reason to fear. Be it me, or all the restless men standing guard for that bitch Queen's guests, when they should be back home, tasting the flesh of their wives, or other wanton sluts. If they were to spot, mind you, they wouldn't be as understanding as me. And no one would blame them, especially with you so ready to be bred good. You are right, bitch. You should be anxious.."

It was only then she noticed, why it had started to reek so much all of a sudden. On his other hand was a lit pipe, fuming with tobacco, poppy extract, and God only knows what. Taking a lungful, Jezeb told her, as his right hand toyed with her tongue.

"You don't have to stay nervous, you know. I have just the thing you need."

Having pushed her numb tongue back in, his grip forced her to pout, her body leaning in to please the lowly guard. Taking another long deep puff, Jezeb slowly neared his dry lips to her pout. Elanor stayed frozen helpless, almost breathless, not wanting to give him a reason to unclasp her mask.

This felt wrong. Having to kneel serving his erection didn't feel nearly as intimate, not sinful, much to her surprise. A kiss isn't something solely belonging to lust. A kiss is different. And a kiss, is what she must endure. Or so she thought.

But it wasn't a kiss, not to Jezeb. More like an initiation. An invitation to the world of brightly colored waking nightmares. With his grip shifted to the back of her skull, the guard blew what seemed like plumes, directly down her windpipe. Much like while deep-throating, his grip ensured that the girl couldn't slip out, not with any ease.

Elanor wasn't new to smoking. She had occasionally used hookahs and the likes, mostly in company of her sister, or Barthomius. But this felt different, almost instantly. Suddenly she was light-headed. The smoke was so hot that she actually felt her lungs fill up. Her whole skin felt tingly, with goosebumps on the exposed parts. Thankfully he released her just as she was about to cough.

As he continued to smoke, watching her, Elanor felt like she was about to collapse. Wait.. I can't be smoking Blue poppy, and I can't be seen smoking..! I made the thing illegal, god-damn it. What's wrong with this night.? The strangeness of it all only progressed. Elanor didn't know what to make of it. On one hand, she desperately wanted to believe it was all part of Bella's plan. Yet somehow, it only seemed to spiral out of control with each passing minute. Why hasn't her Mistress intervened yet? Wait, I can hear my thoughts.. Not like before, insecure, and screaming, from the back of my head. But I can actually hear myself think. God, that was some miracle!

It's funny the effects a simple psychotropic dosage could have on an unsuspecting mind. Even the most peaceful being, could get trapped you in nightmarish hell, in case of a bad trip. Others could be verging on panic attack all night, and one simple hit would calm them so well, to a state of peace they haven't attained in ages. Thankfully for the Queen, the drug targeted her rational, rather than exasperating the emotional.

And she realized, looking upfront, that she could stop it this very minute. Because Jezeb weren't there anymore, to lead her by leash. Apparently that last puff did him in for the night. It didn't surprise the Queen, he was already pretty intoxicated. Jezeb now laid on his back, his arms spread wide, snoring aloud like some wild creature.

That's good. He's out, and Uncle Belkin is not in sight. Which means Bella would agree, that since no one is holding my leash, I can move on my own. I can sneak past Belkin, and hide in the secret pathway. I may even be able to get back to my chamber undetected. Then I'd have passed the task, and Bella can free me off of this ridiculous outfit.

But I must move now. Uncle Belkin could come looking any minute. Wait, is that leaves shining pink.. What's wrong with this night, get a grip Nora..!! Move, move..

Elanor managed to put the leash back in her byte, and proceeded to trot her way into the garden maze, to her freedom. Only she didn't now, that she was headed the wrong way. And the recent intoxication, and it's effect on her retention, didn't help. She wasn't even afraid of running into guards. If it truly gets worse, Bella would intervene. All her aim now, was to not run into Sir Fyodor.

For he wasn't the dear old Uncle Belkin now.

He was her Master.

**

*

Fyodor walked slowly past the bushes, past the snoring guard whom he had entrusted the royal pet with. Looking at the wasted man he smirked. It wasn't like he didn't see it coming.

"Terrified and exhausted. Yet, they all run for life, at the first chance, don't they?!"

Fyodor knew these grounds like the back of his hands. He knew all possible routes out, and most hiding spots they would eventually choose. What panic brought out from each of them was so predictable to him by now, that he felt bored.

As he walked the path he may have trod a hundred times, he remembered a version of himself who'd have been abhorred what he had become. None of these were his choice. Well, some of it was. Then again, it gets muddled quickly the lines between true choice, and one's true nature. Well, he wouldn't have wished for it, regardless.

He remembered still, in all its painful details, the worst day of his life. When his beloved Alexandrovna was taken from unjustly, leaving him with his precious little Linaralla. He remembered walking out into the nights after lulling her to sleep, to scream upto the sky, all his anger at the gods. He remembered being approached by a concerned friend, the only one who had any chance of getting through to him. The one man he had always admired, deep from his heart. It was his king, Barthomius Senior.

His words, still ringing in Fyodor's ears.

"Grief is healthy, my friend. But don't let it consume you in whole.."

Barthomius was no stranger to haunting regrets. Like any King worth the salt, he too had demons to work through, witnessing the depravities up close, yet resisting its calling. Like anyone returning from the brunt of war, he knew he needed an outlet. Some turned to faith and poetry, some into calligraphy and painting, each according to his temperament. And for Barthomius, it was taming the wildest feminine beasts with pleasure, in the confines of his dungeon.