Queendom 06: Hiatus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had known Fyodor almost all his life, and wondered what kept him in check all these years. Now he knew, it was his bond with Lady Alexandrovna. And he saw, the same soul-sucking gaze of self-destruction in his best friend's eyes. That's why he sent him away to Calthea, on imperial compulsion, for six months. To study under the same master who had introduced the King to domestication. If anything he hoped it would be a healthy distraction, for they both had similar temperament. He never expected Fyodor to find his calling, in domestication, of all things.

Not that he wasn't glad, of what his friend eventually became. The infamous Leash Master.

And now Sir Fyodor reminded himself, while walking through the garden, how domestication had truly saved his life, his relationship with his dear daughter. How it undeniably helped, in maintaining his sanity, by letting his darkness out in the King's dungeon, upon the legally deserving and helpless maidens. He remembered the wickedly fun times, watching Ridgemund brand unto their flesh, their true place in life.

'Ridge..! How long has it been since we talked. I can't remember. But hopefully are there.. Awake and itching to tame this one, just like me... Just like we do them..'

Fyodor picked up his pace with a smile, at the clear four-limbed footsteps in the mud.

'Here I come, Crimson..!'

He grinned, as his fingers polished the whip-tip.

**

*

What an extra-ordinary bad luck.!

She had been running, on all fours, for about fifteen minutes now through the garden maze, cutting left and right, with absolutely no sense of direction anymore, and it finally seemed like she was just around the corner to exit. Only it wasn't the exit she was hoping for. Instead of the exit that led back into the Castle gardens, this was a garden gate, one of the obscure ones, which led directly outside. And it seemed there were at least two men guarding the gate.

What should I do? Elanor wasn't sure if how much of this was still part of the task. If I go back, surely Uncle Belkin.. Surely Master will be waiting for me by the fountain, and he'll definitely be mad. If I manage to evade these guards however, this gate only leads outside. There's no way I'm surviving a minute alone outside, not like this. Not in this stupid outfit, and especially with my tongue still numb. I must return, shouldn't I? The Queen saw no sense in walking forward. Suddenly she felt it, that familiar presence right behind her. Kneeling to take hold of her leash.

"You are one unruly bitch, aren't you?"

Elanor felt her spine shiver. It was him again. The Leash Master.

Master Fyodor Belkin to her.

"You think you are the first one, to try and outwit me, the first chance I relaxed? You think I don't know this garden better than you..??"

He stopped a moment, noticing the guards by the gate.

"What..? Want to make new friends now, is it? Want me to introduce you?"

No, no, no. Elanor shook her her as she walked back, her limbs shaking now. No more friends tonight, please. Just take me back to my chamber Master. She wanted to plead. The Queen felt her rear stop against his left leg. Specifically the sensual carress of his silk pants slide between her stretched open nether lips. If not for the anxiety, she'd have cum right there.

My chastity..?! Brushing against Uncle Belkin..? God, this is all so wrong..!

In so many levels..

To her absolute horror, Fyodor walked past, towards the Garden gate leading outside, towards the to unsuspecting men keeping watch. And with him the Queen, like an obedient mutt, the moment she felt the pull of her leash. Elanor was a perfect putty in his experienced hands, that now she moved against the internal conflicts, to simply please her Master.

Bella.. If you are watching, now would be a good time to intervene. For I believe things are about to get tangled into further mess.

"Gentleman.!" Said the old-man, in a dramatic tone alien to her, almost startling the two men into combat positions.

"Evening.. Or is it already closer to morning now.. A great time for a stroll anyway, don't you think?"

"Stay right there..!" The younger guard shouted, clearly baffled by the sudden emergence from the rarely traveled path.

"What do you think you are doing..? Who are you? And who is.. What is that??!"

He was having a hard time comprehending what he was witnessing, especially with Elanor still perched up behind Fyodor's shadow.

"Oh this.. This here is my pet. Go ahead Crimson, greet the gentlemen."

Elanor could barely hear that part of her mind, screaming for it all to stop. She felt her body move, taking great care to make her stride appear seductive, twirling her spine and swaying her rear as much as possible, as if she was back at the Desert Rose performing. When did my life become so performance oriented?!

She stopped right between the two men, as the third older guard approached from behind. What made her more nervous was that it wasn't just the moonlight that lit up her skin. This was a garden gate, so it had two large burning torches on either sides of the gate, like all the major exits. There weren't any shades near to hide what's left of her shame. And gulping down the last drop in her dry mouth she realized, it was about to turn a lot worse.

"PRESENT..!"

Commanded the Leash Master, thoroughly enjoying not just the girl's trepidation, but the utter disbelief in the young man's eyes. The second, older guard however simply stood by, watching the show. It seemed he knew what was about to occur.

PRESENT!! That word kept reverberating in her ears, as Elanor sat there a moment frozen. Then like clockwork, she sat up on her haunches, like the million times she had practiced prior. With her weight evenly balancing on her toes, the reluctant Queen rested both her hands on adjacent knees, palm out and upward even in its fisted condition. She tried her the best to keep her spine erect, shamefully aware of her breasts bouncing obscenely still, from all the sudden action. There was no way she could face the men, nor did she want to know who they were. With her eyes set up in the starry sky as practiced, Elanor could still feel the cold of the drool along her neck, from the still open mouth, from her lifelessly dangling tongue.

The true bearer of throne, the ruling monarch of Wolkenshire..!! Near naked, and displayed, out in her own public space, for the enjoyment of the very men sworn to protect her honor, in a display so profane even the harem-girls would shy away. Elanor was deeply aware of each and every sensation. Especially to the fact that she reigned on nothing, at the moment. Not her shame. Not even her mere skin. And nothing made it obvious to her than the cold of the night wind, against her vulgarly framed nether lips.

It felt strangely arousing however, knowing the first ones to truly appreciate her inner lips, the true anatomic beauty of her vulvic flesh, in a long time, lit so well from up by the waning moon and sides by fire, was two of her lowest ranking sentry men. The ones she dared not to even identify herself. The ones, whose piercing gaze continued to bore into her nether, with the younger one kneeling for a better look, as she felt the juices leak down her inner lips. She couldn't see the wonderment in his face, as Master let him examine the deep red blush of shame spread across her vagina.

Fyodor couldn't help but smile. Exposing the trainees to the unsuspecting guards was one of those small joys he truly missed. Unlike the awkwardness of the guards, what really drove in was the deep shame he knew to engulf the girl. He nodded at the older guard, recognizing from his days working as the Leash Master. Then said, noticing the Queen wobble, struggling to keep the balance for so long.

"Don't mind that, she's still in training. I thought I'd take her out for a little stroll in the countryside."

Elanor felt the sudden stung on her right ass cheek. As she wobbled further, and sat back down on all fours, she heard her Master say.

"Close it up, Crimson. You are a pet, not a whore..!"

As Fyodor began to walk out the gate, the young guard put his spear across blocking the way, as if suddenly woken up from the trance the Queen's display put him in.

"I'm sorry sir. But I can't let you pass." He managed to blurt out, clearly intimidated by the man's presence. Fyodor looked at him, strangely impressed, and amused. Without being asked, the older guard rushed in to reprimand his underling.

"What do you think you are doing, blocking the way of a High Ranking Official. I mean look at his uniform, look at his medals, boy. Have you no sense..??"

"But sir, look at the girl. Don't you think something's off here. I mean, who volunteers to act as such. I must whistle in the rest I'm afraid. I must report it to the chief, at least."

The older guard looked at Fyodor apologetically, as Elanor kept her head down, unable to digest in it's entirety what she'd just been through. He said to Fyodor.

"Forgive me sir. The kid is new, and obviously over enthusiastic." He then reminded the younger one. "I can see something's off you dunce. Don't you remember what Lady Agrafena said, about not interfering with the guests tonight.. Even if the circumstances seem fishy.. Again Commander Belkin, I apologize. He's a good kid, just a bit thick-skulled."

"Commander..?! Have we served together before, sentry-man?" Fyodor asked the older guard, wondering why he looked so familiar.

"In the Siege of Braums, Commander. Sentry-man Lucc here, sir. You led us for a fortnight, alongside the Almighty King, Barthomius the senior. And afterwards.. well, I had the pleasure of witnessing you break-in a few bitches, back in the day. Aiding you and Smithson Ridgemund at times.."

"So you know the drill then.. Tell me Lucc. Ridgemund still has the shed by the prairie, right..??"

"I believe so, Commander.." Lucc nodded.

Fyodor shifted his attention to the younger guard, who was quite confused by the strange exchange unfolding before him, while his lustful gaze returned to the Queen's exposed torso right beside, time to time. Fyodor said to him.

"Your bravery is commendable, soldier. I'd be suspicious too, had I been in your place. Let me show you how compliant and consenting my pet truly is. If you still find it suspicious, then sure, follow protocol. Run along, and report to your superior. That's the Castle security protocol. In nowhere it states that you can prevent a High Ranking Official like me from entering, or leaving the premises. Now Lucc, you know the drill. Which one of his shoes, you think, could use some shining.?"

The young guard kept quiet, and observed. He knew from Lucc's behavior, there was lot in the picture that he was missing. Lucc made no attempt to hide his glee, as he patted his underling.

"The left shoe, Commander..! Boy, are you in for a treat. Should I ask him to step on that rock, sir..?"

Elanor was equally perplexed as the young man, wondering where this was leading, as Fyodor replied.

"No need. The bitch needs some humbling. She tried to run off earlier, so a punishment is in order, anyhow. Care to put some polish.."

"It looks like she has plenty, Sir. But well.. If you insist." The older guard suddenly cleared his throat and gently spat out a gob of saliva onto the young guard's dirty left shoe. It didn't seem like this was his first time enabling such a ritual. Although repulsed, the young man stayed in place, intrigued as to what they were alluding to. Fyodor said gently, and Elanor had no doubt it was a command.

"Go ahead sweetums.. Shine the boy's shoe. He had a tough day, and it's offly dirty. Shine it well, with that tongue of yours.."

Elanor felt her core being refuse to move an inch further, with her gaze fixed upon that nauseating gob of spittle dripping over the dirty footwear. With all the week long training in appreciating the smell, the Queen picked up the scent of the digested roasted lamb the other guy probably had for dinner, faintly wafting off the fresh spit. And I am to lick it clean..? For real..? Not to mention all the greenish-brown marshy marks of dirt scattered across the guard's shoe. Bella, please stop this. I'm sure this counts as unhealthy.. The teen-spirit in her was already terrified of her Master's whip, but even then, the disgust of it all prevented her from giving in any further. Then she heard the ultimatum.

"Crimson, you can shine him good in anonymity. Or tear-soaked and trembling, after having lost that irritatingly tight mask. My good right hand is itching to unclasp it, anyhow.."

The Leash Master sure knew how to motivate the disobliging. Elanor wasted no time thinking, as her numb tongue brushed against the sentry's near-torn shoe, slathering the strangers spittle all over it unabashedly. Don't think Nora, do not think.. If you wait to think, you'll give in and collapse. Just do it. Focus, not on the mud stains, the stench of foot-wax, nor the texture-less taste of leather. Focus on getting it over. You can think on it all night after..

The Queen kept muddling her own mind, so she didn't have to face up to the reality of her predicament. It was difficult to suppress though. Especially as she herself had advised the Castle security head to change the guards uniform shoes to that of grade B leather. It was her way of making sure the army had all the leather gear of grade A quality, without creating a huge dent in the defense budget. A way to cut down the expense, by lowering the quality of the castle guard outfits. It's not like they were in constant combat, to use the best quality gear. Well, now she knew what grade B leather tastes like.

Lucc had already switched sides, now standing behind Fyodor, watching the kneeling Queen. He sure knew, as much a rare sight she provided licking of the guard's dirt, it didn't even compared to watching her reddened rear bob up and down, as her head continued to polish. If not for Fyodor, he'd have dropped down and buried his face in that majestic buns, such was the enticing pull of that lewdly exposed nether. Control yourself Lucc.. You wouldn't want to be on the bad side of Sir Belkin.!!

As Elanor finished up, miraculously suppressing the urge to puke, Fyodor said sternly to the baffled young sentry.

"Now you can run along, and report the unusual activity to your chief. With properly shined shoes, like a true soldier. But remember, you did not see any girl with me, especially in something as ridiculous as a fetish pet-costume. Because if you report you did, then you'll also have to explain why you felt it necessary to have a helpless terrified girl clean your dirty footwear, that too with her bare tongue, relishing all the while like only an insidious cretin could. I'm sure your superiors would appreciate your honesty.."

Lucc giggled inwardly at how easily the young one got tricked. Not too dissimilar to how Fyodor tricked him to participating in the old king's games. Not that Lucc was complaining, he'd have gladly joined in, had he known earlier. The young guard however, didn't seem that happy with how he can't make the report accurately, without incriminating himself.

Fyodor stepped up, pulling the leash, as he said now, to the older guard.

"Lucc, we have some business outside, but will be back soon. I believe I saw another one of your brightest guards by the maze fountain, stoned out of his mind. Be a good sport and take care of him."

The two men watched as the shadowy figure disappeared into the dark of the night, and with him his leashed pet, her rear moving as seductively as ever, making the older man stroke himself over his pants, unwittingly. The younger one asked finally, the one query that had been torturing him for a while now.

"Lucc, who do you think that girl is..?"

With his gaze fixed in the void of her, and hand massaging his member, Lucc replied.

"An unfortunate blue-blood, no doubt..! I thought they had banned all this freaks, yet boy am I glad.. It's a good thing the Queen left early. And that Lady Agrafena is laxed.. Can you imagine how furious Her Highness would be, if she were to know..? For a stuck-up virgin, she'd have rained hellfire on us all.. He-he.. That was some fat ass though..!"

**

*

'Shouldn't have opened that third bottle..!'

Bella cursed herself, as she listened to her friend explain the 'Advanced Horse Training sessions' she was working on lately. After all, Lene was like this from the very beginning. Enticed by the challenge of it, rather than the procedural. Personally Bella liked listening to her beasts. Treating each one as special, as individualistic as possible an approach. Figuring out amongst the variety was part of the enjoyment. To Linaralla however, it was all about conquests.

"It's my dream Bella! My absolute dream, to ride the most powerful creature known in all man's land. To take the sheer power coursing through it's veins, by the tip of my riding crop...!"

"Why don't you head to Calthea..?" Bella asked, almost teasingly. "I hear they have all sorts of beasts in the black-markets there. Who knows what you may find..?!"

"Ha-ha.. Well, I very well may.. Not the black-markets, but to work for the Calthean Royal Stables. Well, a specialized wing.. It's a bit unconventional, but I want to give it a try. I think it'd be better for dad as well, a change of pace."

"Well, what do we always say.." Taking the final sip, Bella got up from her chair. At least that's what she was going for.

"Oh-wow..! Watch it you.." Lene leaned forward to support, as Bella appeared to have lost her balance.

Collapsing back to the chair, she thought.

'God! Am I really that drunk..?!'

"That's it, no more drinks for you.." Taking away her glass, Lene asked.

"But enough about me. What are you doing here..? I mean the Horse whisperer, in the Royal court.?? What beast are you trying to tame.?!"

'Oh, no! Her Highness..' Bella remembered. 'I must go free Her Highness now, so she can sleep comfortably.. But how?? I can't even stand up..? Should I send Lene instead. STOP THINKING BELLAA..!! You are in no state to come up with anymore ideas..'

Smiling back at her friend, Bella realized.

The Queen must spend the night, trapped in the 'Bitch-suite'!! She was on her own. Relax, Bella! It's just one night. The suite is designed for prolonged use, she'd be fine. It'll be irritating, for a while. But there's no real reason to be worried. You gave her the easiest task. You told her the shortest way back. You really think she needs to be checked-up on, like come clueless toddler.

Just wait more the wine to wane off, and go check yourself.

That's the best you can do now.

**

*

Standard Modification Procedure

Elanor didn't know what to do anymore. She wasn't worried about being spotted by any night-time strollers, even with the country road a mere fifteen meters from her. Nor was she wondering what business the Leash Master had, in this rundown cattle shed, at this time of the night, leaving her alone by the fence, her leash chained to the lamp post. These were all very valid issues, but unfortunately beyond any scope of her control. What she thought about, was the actual practical options that were still available to her.

Looking back to her left, she could see the distant lights from the Castle Cloveshire, shrouded in dust and fog in the still cold night. They must have walked a couple miles along the mud road, rarely meeting another soul throughout the time. Drenched as she was in her sweat, the Queen couldn't believe she had the stamina to walk all that way, on all fours, without taking a moment to rest.