All Comments on 'Queendom 08: Poppetry'

by Lady_Agrafena

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
Lady_AgrafenaLady_Agrafena10 months agoAuthor

Thank you for reading the chapter!

To the anonymous comment, in Swordsmaid, about the story undertones being either too cliche or too misogynistic.

Your criticism is taken in good spirit, but as of now it is too generic an observation to aid my future works, with any meaningful improvement. Both misogyny and misandry comes into play at various chapters, adding to character motivations and such. Considering this is the non-consent/reluctance genre, it's like complaining of misandry in femdom fiction, or violence in true crime. If you meant the writing seemed too indulgent than necessary with its undertones, you have to specify which part bothered you.

Again, I consider this a writing exercise, and criticism is an essential part. And I respect you for not wanting to rant in the comment section. I know it's just one of the many stories you had scrolled through, and its been three months. But if you are reading this, do you mind mailing me, through Literotica feedback, specifying which part, or character-interaction in Swordsmaid, or in Poppetry, that you found problematic.

Because there is misogyny that is part of the character-design, humiliation and humbling that is the point of the scene, and cliche that is purposeful, because its tried and true. I just wanted to make sure if it was the intended effect, if you read it wrong, or if that's a mistake in my writing style.

Your feedback is valuable regardless.

I'm just making sure it adds to clarity, rather than confusion.

Lady_AgrafenaLady_Agrafena10 months agoAuthor

Thanks to RoissyAngel, Horsehairblade, Plotedgy, Fred, Lene and all anonymous queries of concern for Her Highness Elanor. The story will have multiple conclusions along the way, but it will never be abandoned.

Regin34, you'd very much like that won't you? The Queen and her Mistress, both out on a naked adventure together.? Tell me more.. All jokes aside, you'll always stay special to Elanor. You are the very first one to truly appreciate her, encourage her to go beyond without fear. The Queen loves and respects all the comments, all readers equally, but have no doubt. Regin, you are the first among equals. The prime subject, your wish her command. Do share your desire, however deep, dark, silly or preposterous.. The Queen can't promise when, but she'll surely incorporate it, in Book II. And for your continued support, Lady Agrafena thanks you..

Horsehairblade, Orcs will come, and it will be glorious. Your patience will be rewarded.

Plotedgy, please know that without your mail, this chapter wouldn't have made it this soon. You provided the much needed last minute boost. Sure, the editing is a bit sloppy, and I could have trimmed down a page or two, but..

Gumpy42, don't worry. Orcdominion has a far better version that story, and I'm not even gonna attempt down that path. The Orcan enemies here, the sons of Yevelsha, have a different aim. Their plans for Wolkenshire is more strategic than a brutal barbaric invasion. They have their reasons, which will get fleshed out in Book II.

For the comments suggesting shorter chapters for consistent posting.. Believe me, I tried. I removed a third of the my original plan from the current chapter, and still ended up with one of the longer chapters so far. So, this is how I write. And I know for sure now, the length of the chapter isn't a factor, in case of delays. Now it takes for a longer editing time, so forgive any typo in the above work. If I had spend more time on the edits, it'd have taken another week to publish.

For the comments about 'too much talking, or unnecessary details'. I understand, and I find it bothersome too, even in my favorite erotic authors. But there are comments that say they appreciate the exchanges, so.. Just skip ahead. That's what I'd do. Scroll past a few lines, even a few paragraphs. You won't miss anything too important, not anything you can't figure out on your own. You are seven chapters deep, you know Elanor as much a I do. Maybe even more.

gumby42gumby429 months ago

Lady Agrafena,

you are a tease. And that is why I like your stories.

Chapter 4: the party was brilliant

Chapter 5: Both encounters in the glory hole were very erotic.

Chapter 6. Not for me.

Chapter 7: wow. Highly erotic and teasing. Especially the dance for the sailors and the conversation with the driver in the glory hole. I especially like knowing what is going on in her head.

Chapter 8. Not so much, and I realize there is a lot of ground work done.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Another good chapter, can't wait to see what happens next..

PonderingLifePonderingLife9 months ago

A tip, every time you write ** and * on two separate lines. Ask yourself - should I not end the chapter here and put the rest in the next chapter ?

Also for my curiosity. Please do add the contract to the story.

RoissyAngelRoissyAngel9 months ago

I read the entire story on the day Lit published it. Then I came down with a nasty virus hence the delay in my review. Firstly, the negative - I did not like the conversation about Elanor's anus. That was a BIG turn-off for me. I doubt I will think of Elanor in a positive light again. You can't do this type of thing to your heroine, especially a character whom has been built up to be such a paragon of beauty and of regality. Elanore is the Queen. Surely there would be no bottom in the entire kindgom smoother, more perfumed and cleaner. Basically - YUCK! I have thus had enough of the mystic with the Japanese name now as, yes, he is nothing more than a dirty creep. Such a shame as, in previous chapter, time was taken to show him as something other than a creep.

I read the 15 pages in one go. I enjoyed the length of it. I can't say that I am chomping at the bit awaiting the next chapter though. The Japanese guy (I refer to him so as his name does not stick in memory.) seemed to simply repeat what he had done in an earlier chapter and then threw in his gross remarks. I admit to have lost interest now. Elanore is a submissive. Any other explanation of her needs or behaviour is a nonsense. She needs a Dominatrix to look her in the eye, to take charge and put her in her place. We are not getting that Dominatrix. I am fed up with Bella now. I have given her enough benefit of the doubt. She will never take charge in the way required, all we get are teases. I am not going to wait around for a real Dominatrix to turn up whilst the Japanese guy talks about dirty, hairy anuses.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

frankly I have never read a story so promising at the base and to be so interesting very little eroticism in the scenes more daring its misdirected a huge waste of time one of the most useless and longest stories I have read on this site

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I think you could use a good editor. Either find one from Lit, or take enough gap before posting, to edit yourself objectively. This chapter could have easily split to two, if not three. It also feels like you are adding plot after plot before resolving the original one. May be the initial spark that had inspired your writing had run its natural course. You may be toying with dropping this midway, but I do hope you brings this to a conclusion. A satisfying one.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Simply brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hi Lady Agrafena. I thought you ended the story in the previous chapter itself. I like extra story about orcs too, and the Courtroom conversations as well. They add to the extra effect that the queen is not just thinking about sexual activities or participating in them all the time.

This chapter felt slightly rushed when it came to Ishikawa's training methods while also being slightly longer πŸ˜…

Most of us are here for Queen Elanor, when she was finally screaming out of her lungs, you skipped the part, which is usually not the case with your writing.

The emotion is slightly lost when you switch to another plot right when it seems there is a peak(I can't recal a better word)

Still, one of the few writers on literotica who I like to read every line of the story

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Would there be a next chapter or is this the end of the story?

Patiently waiting for the update.

JeepsterdJeepsterd8 months ago

Awesome story! Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Any update on the next part?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Desperately waiting for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

When's the new chapter coming?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

when can we expect the next chapter to be released?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Atleast release first part of the next chapter.

JeepsterdJeepsterd8 months ago

Awesome chapter! Sitting here waiting for the next part of the story!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Looking good so far, can't wait for next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Dang, still no chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Hi. I understand that there is a user who is eager to read the next chapter. But, it's no point when there nothing substantial in Part A, could you please release it together? It's probably worth the wait? It would kill off the momentum when there's not much going on, maybe take your time and make it good πŸ‘

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

There are definitely more than anonymous readers waiting for your next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Has there been another change of plans regarding release of next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What happened to the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Lots of fans earerly waiting since last week..

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Lots of fans eagerly waiting since last week..!!

Lady_AgrafenaLady_Agrafena7 months agoAuthor

Publishing either by tonight or tomorrow, the rest depends on the Lit approval. The editorial notes were a bit too much, so the final editing is taking longer.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Over 10 days since the last update.

Hope the writer is in good health.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Are we getting a chapter today?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Was the story uploaded yet?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

"Publishing either by tonight or tomorrow, the rest depends on the Lit approval. The editorial notes were a bit too much, so the final editing is taking longer."

how long it usually take for lit to approve?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Was the chapter uploaded?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What happened to the new chapter?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

at this point they just mocking us xD

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLady_Agrafena@Lady_Agrafena
Story update 03/05/24- Chapter 12 is progressing well. Will likely take two more weeks to complete. ** The story (Book I) concludes in two or three chapters. There will be a few months break before publishing Book II. Love to hear feedback! That's the best way to reward...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES