Queendom 11: Original Offense

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An Absolvement under my watch! God, how did I fail so spectacularly...

Instead of heading back to the Church, she walked aimlessly.

Why did it get to me, after so long? I thought I had left it all behind. And why, did I keep caning that poor thing?! That was so thoughtless. Lyanda felt a deep, depressing shame at her conduct, quite unbecoming of a Woman of Faith. And undousable anger at the convict, that ignorant girl, though not out of spite, but compassion.

To choose Absolvement?

Why would you willingly ask for something so painstakingly complex, you stupid little thing?

Have you a clue, what's to come?

Then again, Lyanda had no way of knowing the girl's reasons. She had no clue of her own reasons, from over a decade ago, in a town-square far worse, with people so vile and spiteful. She had glimpses into the reasoning, over the many months spend contemplating and blaming, but never got any wholesome answer. Her own reason for choosing Absolvement, all those years ago.

To the same man, who was more of a 'monster-in-the-making' back then. A very, very efficient monster still. Relishing every second of pulling out of her, the most intimate, intricate details of that one fateful sin, which led her down this path. A sin which she took the onus of, to spare an innocent soul, who got swept away by the throes of exploration.

Her name..

No, don't dwell on it, Lye. Old wounds that run deep, left to heal on its own..

To check it even is to risk further pain.

She remembered the primal arrogance brimming in her then, screaming that she had done no wrong. That, desire isn't sin, that flesh is meant to be shared in love. That only the Good Lord, the All-Father himself, shall judge her. The spunk of her youthfulness and larger ignorance, making her believe, that nothing these old-timers throw her way shall hurt. That sheer will, was enough to live through the Original Ordeal. That she shall not break.

It felt so invigorating, the arrogance that she mistook for pure pride, as she declared to the jeering crowds, I seek Absolution.

"Aaaaaaanngggggghhhhhh..!!"

As first of the many screams echoed across the street, it dawned on Lyanda, why she was suddenly so overwhelmed with guilt.

How dare you leave her to that man?

Have you forgotten, Lye, what he's capable of?

Her heart weighed heavy, as she walked up the stairs, the sounds of the crowd only growing louder, and wilder. The Castigator from the Abyss. The one wretched man, if there ever was. His routine has started.

You will have no more secrets left, Number Nine.

No amount of cloth will suffice for your shame, no perfume shall hide the stench of this day.

Which is sad..

At least, it's a good thing, I never saw her face.

For such a fate, I wouldn't wish it upon my worst foe.

But the thought of that pompous Queen failing as I did, to one's absolute shame,

Even if just as a figment of dreams,

It does bring joy to my heart.

**

Does that make me a bad person?

Perhaps. There's only so much the Gods can do,

When it comes to the darkness deep in one's heart.

May he absolve me as well,

As he does the poor thing.

Hmmmm..

Huh.. Who am I kidding?!

She's done.