Queenfall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iwroteathing
Iwroteathing
1,234 Followers

"Here we go, a nice dress so everyone doesn't realise what a dirty bitch you are. Now you are going to act like a queen today but I don't want you forgetting you are a horny bitch in heat, so keep that collar on under your clothes." Beatrix ordered. The queen stammered out a response but was in a hurry to put her dress on, not just to be covered but to get back to her chambers and scratch the undeniable itch this session had caused. She had only just gotten the straps of her gown over her shoulders when the hound master arrived.

"And what time do we call this." Boomed Beatrix across the yard. "Her Majesty the Queen came to the kennels to give you a reward for all your hard work and you missed it because you are late." The hound master went as red as the queen.

"I'm so sorry your majesty, I promise you I will arrive at 9am sharp from now on." stammered the shaking man.

"We'll be looking forward to it." stated Beatrix, giving a subtle wink to the queen.

...

Once the queen had returned to her chambers, bathed herself and took care of her desires, Beatrix and the queen fell back into their usual roles. The queen quickly forgot about her humiliations in order to focus on the orders of the day. There were many bills coming out of parliament for her to sign and her coronation day celebrations were around the corner.

Partially because she had not had a good night's sleep in the dog kennel and partially because it was a long day's work, the queen informed the chef she would be skipping dinner and retired to her chambers to sleep before dinner time. When she awoke, Beatrix was looming over her with a tray of food covered in a cloche.

"Your majesty, we're sorry you couldn't make dinner, however I had some appropriate food made up for you." Beatrix smiled, holding the tray in one hand.

"Thank you Beatrix, what is it?" Melissa said, straightening up and reaching out for the tray.

"Not so fast you horny bitch, did you forget that you are wearing a dog collar, you will eat in these chambers but you will eat like a dog. Take off everything but your collar and then get down on all fours, you will not be allowed to use your hands to eat" Beatrix ordered. The queen was taken by surprise, but loved the firm tone that Beatrix took with her. She removed her dress and got on all fours with her ass in the air, wiggling as if she were a dog wagging her tail. Beatrix put the tray in front of her and removed the cloche causing Melissa's heart to stop.

On the tray was a dog bowl, filled with what was unmistakably dog food.

"Mistress please, you can't expect me to eat dog food." Melissa pleaded.

"Well I can't very well let my pet starve now can I? Now with most dogs in training you need to punish them if they don't behave, so if there is any food left in that bowl in 10 minutes, then I will ban you from all toilets in the castle for a week. Every time you need to go you will have to ask me permission and you will have to go outside, naked and on all fours like a dog." Beatrix sat back and watched the queen expectantly. Melissa took a deep breath, moved her hands behind her back and buried her face into the bowl.

The overwhelming smell and taste hit Melissa all at once, she pulled her face up and chewed on the meaty chunks in her mouth, gagging a little as she did. She then plunged her face into the bowl again. Melissa had been raised only eating the fanciest foods, she had learned every piece of cutlery and how it can be used to bring out the subtle and delicate tastes of meals prepared by the finest chefs in the land. Plunging her face into a bowl of a dog's gristle and jelly was a huge departure from what she was used to, this is why this was the most enjoyable meal Melissa had ever had. She wasn't standing on ceremony, nobody was expecting her to use the right utensils and eat with decorum, she loved being a dirty bitch gagging down dog food.

Melissa chomped through all the food, until there was only one chunk of meat left. Then, with her mind a cloud of arousal, she decided to walk away from that last chunk and leave the bowl with some food left in it. She knew what punishment awaited her and it only made her more excited.

"Well then" replied Beatrix, surprised at her queens lust for humiliation, "I guess you enjoy being a dog, in which case let's get you to the kennels, We'll go via the gardens where you can relieve yourself" Beatrix affixed the leash and walked the queen through the hallways of the castle, occasionally ducking behind a pillar or into a room to avoid one of the night servants. When she got to the kennels Beatrix tossed he in her usual kennel.

"I'll be here to pick you up at 9:15, let's hope the hound master is on time tomorrow shall we?"

Chapter 4: The slipping mask

"You know one of these days the hound master is going to arrive for work on time," remarked Beatrix, in the process waking a naked and sleeping queen from the kennels "I'm very disappointed he hasn't had a chance to see his queen, naked and caged like a dog."

It had been the best part of a week since Beatrix had begun acting as the queen's mistress. Since the night of dog food Beatrix had scaled it back a little, relying on the queen's existing punishment of going outside like a dog to keep Melissa on a light simmer. Melissa was getting worried that Beatrix was taking it easy on her and knew that their contract of employment required Beatrix to keep pushing her boundaries.

Beatrix let the queen out of the kennel and handed her a dress, as a little act of rebellion the queen carried her dress across the courtyard and didn't put it on until she was standing outside the door to the castle. Beatrix smiled a knowing smile trying to reassure the queen that something was on the horizon.

There was an unusual light-heartedness to the servants today, they smiled at the queen from the eyes, not just at the mouth as decorum commanded. The queen wondered if maybe stories of her adventures were making their way among the help, but remembered that it would violate the contract as if anyone knew about her training, her authority as a monarch would be lessened.

During a lunchtime function with the city's chamber of commerce in the ballroom, Melissa excused herself and went to ask Beatrix's permission to relieve herself. Beatrix led her out of one of the side corridors, doubled back and ended up at the far end of the visitor's garden. This garden faced onto the ballroom and several of the delegation were taking their drinks outside.

"As you can see there is a small hedge running along the garden from this door to that tree, if you stay on all fours none of the people should see you... providing they don't decide to explore the garden further. Also if you relieve yourself before you reach the tree, I will close this door and lock it so you have to head back through the ballroom."

The queen was familiar with the routine but not with this level of danger, she quickly had her dress off and scurried to the tree. She felt those familiar butterflies in her stomach and tingling down her body, however she was finished too soon, she re-joined Beatrix and once again did not immediately put her dress on while staring Beatrix in the eye. Beatrix smiled.

"I understand queen bitch is upset with not being pushed far enough, so I'll tell you what, today I want you to retire to your bedchambers early again. I will then meet you and I'll make sure you have a night to remember, and as for your current protests..." Beatrix plucked the dress from the queen's hand and threw it over the hedge and into a pond "fetch!"

Beatrix walked away leaving the queen alone and naked with her dress soaking in the pond. Melissa knew if she went to get it, there would be nothing between her and the party guests. However she had to hurry as currently any guest who looked over would see a discarded royal dress in the pond and would begin to ask questions.

At that moment there were two guests on the edge of the garden talking, only one was facing her way but it only took one person to see. As the queen hesitated she heard Beatrix's voice coming from the hall.

"Excuse me everyone! I'm sorry to say that we have to bring this evening to a close, there is another event scheduled to happen in the ballroom and we need to set up"

The two people drinking outside wandered inwards and the queen was able to jump over and start to pick her dress out of the pond.

"However if you want to roam the royal gardens while you finish your drinks we would be happy to accommodate you." the queen froze in fear, she had her dress but she was still naked and her dress was soaked. She was out in the open and about to have the entire party descend on the gardens.

The queen thought fast and decided to be impulsive. She jumped into the pond with her dress, the cold and wet hit her all at once, suspending her in cold isolation. She was able to snap out her shock long enough to pull the dress under with her, she roughly pulled it on and surfaced.

"Your majesty, did you fall?"

"Yes, I'm sorry to concern you, it's these gardens, you never to get the hang of them." and with that the crowd helped the queen out of the pond, unaware that she was stark naked just 10 seconds ago. However without underwear, the whole party managed to get a good look at the Queen's figure, and could clearly see her raised nipples.

...

The queen followed Beatrix's commands and retired early. Then at 8pm on the dot Beatrix arrived, she was carrying the leash but no food.

"Today is going to be a special treat for you queen bitch, you will be dining in the ballroom, come on, let's go!" the queen stood agog as Beatrix applied the lead and pulled her towards the door. "Not that it should matter, but at this moment there is only one human being and one bitch queen in this castle, however it won't be that way for long so I suggest you heal like a good dog."

Melissa followed behind Beatrix on all fours and was shocked at how empty the castle was, there was not a servant to be seen, she didn't want to question Beatrix's ways but this intrigued her. As she got to the ballroom, she arrived to a room filled with food, drink and party decorations.

"The reason nobody is here tonight is that tonight is the servant's pre-coronation party, something I concocted a couple of years ago to raise moral before we have a lot of long days, working hard at the coronation anniversary preparations. You will see your food is on the stage at the front of the room, you are not allowed to leave until it is finished. Now the party is due to start at 8:30, but you know how there's always those who want to get here early."

Melissa finally understood the situation she had been put in, if she didn't get to that stage soon and wolf down the food, the naked queen would be the centrepiece of a party for her servants. She sprinted to the stage on all fours and leaned over a bucket at the front of the stage with her exposed ass facing her potential audience. The bucket contained a large helping of dog food, supplemented with scraps of rotten food salvaged from the kitchen bins and some other things that Melissa didn't want to think about. Just like last time Mistress forced her to eat dog food, she placed her hands behind her back and dove in face first.

The overwhelming smells and tastes assaulting the Queen's delicate palate dulled her senses, and with her head in the bucket and the sound of her eating, she could not see or hear the ballroom she had left behind. Her humiliation intensified with the knowledge that servants could have already arrived and right now could be watching their supreme ruler's ass bob up and down while her face is buried in a bucket of filth, gorging on its contents like a disgusting pig.

She choked down everything between gags, even taking the time to lick the bottom of the bucket clean.

As she looked up she saw the hall was empty apart from Beatrix, she couldn't help but feel a little disappointed while she waited for Beatrix to give her the next command.

"Wow, what a dirty pig you have become. Well you royal pigness. Follow me and we'll get you cleaned up." Beatrix walked up to the stage and once again took the leash in order to lead Beatrix backstage. There were changing rooms for when performers would put on shows for those gathered in the ballroom. As Beatrix bundled Melissa into one she turned to leave.

"Clean yourself up while I greet our guests." the queen could hear the murmur of conversations happening in the ballroom and the sound of a small band starting their set where she was just a few minutes ago.

Melissa wiped the filth from her face using a basin in the room and began using the sponge to wipe down her sweat covered body. As her hand went south she got carried away and began to play with herself, however her fun was interrupted by the sound of Beatrix's voice booming from the ballroom.

"Alright guys quiet down, as you all know, it's about to get very busy around here, so please relax and enjoy yourselves tonight. The kitchen has rustled up the best food and more wine and ale then any of us could drink in a lifetime, including you George, and there is an extra special treat coming up. I've been speaking to the queen, and she is so grateful for all your hard work that she has agreed to come here and do a strip show for you all."

Melissa froze, the whole room lost focus and her heart started beating harder and faster than it ever has before. Beatrix couldn't be serious, could she? There were murmurs and sporadic laughter from the crowds as Beatrix finished her speech. None of them believed her but Melissa's mind was swirling with the possibility that she was telling the truth.

Next thing Melissa knew Beatrix had returned to the dressing room.

"You're not serious about me stripping for all the servants are you?" The queen pleaded.

"I am entirely serious, in fact, the outfit I want you to strip out of is in that cupboard." Beatrix stated, pointing at a small cupboard in the corner of the room.

Inside the cupboard Melissa found some gold sheer suspenders with a suspender belt. A gold shiny bikini with a string thong and cups barely big enough to contain Melissa's ample breasts, and a low quality imitation of the Queen's formal robes, the ones she wore for the official portrait with which the entire country is familiar. Finally on the end of the rack, Melissa found a mask that covered the whole head, crudely shaped and painted to look like a caricature of the queen.

"Once you put that mask on nobody will know who is stripping, they'll think you are a stripper pretending to be the queen, when in reality you will be the queen pretending to be a stripper." Beatrix whispered in the Queen's ear, stroking her body up and down in order to put her in the mood to make bad choices.

Melissa sighed thinking about how her position as monarch was protected, relieved of that she was starting to look forward to it. Soon all her servants would see her naked body. She was especially looking forward to conducting her day to day business in front of servants, knowing they had no idea that they had seen their queen naked.

Melissa practically jumped into the slutty queen outfit and closed her eyes as she pulled the mask over her head. It was reassuringly tight, freeing the queen to move how she wanted without risking it falling off. Once she was all dressed up she looked to Beatrix, who smiled and lead her towards the stage.

Melissa waited in the wings while Beatrix strode out onto stage and the music stopped.

"Ladies and gentlemen, give it up for our honoured guest, her majesty Queen Melissa!"

The queen was in a dream world as she stepped out from the side. All eyes were on her and she knew what she was going to have to do next. The band played the national anthem and Melissa waved to the crowd in a regal way, then at once the music turned slow and saucy, she knew this was the cue to start dancing.

Melissa had been given dancing lessons when she was younger, it was thought important to maintain a princess's grace in movement. Although Melissa remembered these lessons, she had decided to forgo any sense of grace in favour of a humiliatingly overt display of sexuality. She ran her hands up and down the dress, shaking her hips and squeezing herself all over. She had barely been dancing a minute before she turned her back to the audience, unzipped the back of the dress, and wiggled her hips until it fell to the floor.

The roar of applause and catcalling washed over Melissa, waves of pleasure emanating from the knowledge of how little the gold bikini covered. She turned continued to dance, letting the audience drink in the sight of the barely clad queen. As she got into the rhythm she built up the courage for what was to come next, she unhooked the bra and in a spin and a flourish it was flung to the audience.

The cheering got louder and louder and the queen was feeling every beat of the song through her. She expected that she was to keep the suspenders on so the only thing left to take off was the string bikini bottoms. Ever growing in confidence she turned away from the audience, bent over and slowly pulled down the thong, spreading her cheeks as she did to give the whole audience a clear view of everything. The saucy music and the booming cheer of the crowd covering Melissa's moans of orgasmic joy at having revealed everything to everyone in her employ. She looked between her legs at the faces of her staff, 'the help' as her parents had called them, and at this moment she was a servant to all of them, the lowest of the low, a queen humiliating herself for no gain apart from the gorgeous feeling of letting go of all pride and refinement to become a lowly sex object. After some further salacious dancing the music ground to a stop and Beatrix once again stood out to address the crowd.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, her majesty's tits!" she boomed to roaring applause, Melissa stood next to her not daring to move, "now of course the queen cares deeply for our commitment to our jobs, so much so she has offered to serve us drinks for the rest of the night, isn't that right your majesty?" Melissa could only just about bring herself to nod. "Of course a lot of you would have a lot to say to the queen if she were not serving drinks, but we cannot let her waver in her duties, so around the tables I have distributed quills in a variety of colours. If you have something to say to the queen, simply write it on her body as she goes about serving the party."

...

By the end of the night the queen was exhausted, she had spent all evening fetching drinks, calling her servants "sir," "master," and "mistress." At one point in the night she was called over to a conversation and was forced to apologise for being "a worthless cock whore," and "a filthy degenerate worse than pig shit." She was smeared with food, had drink thrown in her face, and was spanked and squeezed more times than she could count, all the while conscious of the scratching of quill over her delicate skin. As the party dried up and the guests departed, Beatrix fetched Melissa and took her back to her room.

"Now I understand that you will want to spend the night pleasuring yourself, however at first I thought it would be important to make use of the full length mirror in your bedroom." Beatrix guided the queen in front of her mirror so she could see the sight in front of her. She had the word "whore" written in big letters on the forehead of the mask. Her body was a mess of waste and words, every word she read on her delicate skin served to increase her arousal, highlights included:

"Queen Slut" on her chest.

"Please pinch my nipples" written above each nipple.

"The people's slave" written just above her pussy.

"I want a cock in all my holes at all times" written across the top of her back.

Iwroteathing
Iwroteathing
1,234 Followers