Queenfall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iwroteathing
Iwroteathing
1,234 Followers

"Please put a horse cock in my ass" written on the small of her back.

"I'm worse than pigs but still fuck them." written on her butt cheeks.

Melissa could have spent hours drinking in the humiliation and pleasuring herself to the sight before her, however Beatrix decided to drag her away from the mirror.

"Sorry whore, this room is the queen's room, and where do you sleep?" asked Beatrix

"The kennels mistress." replied Melissa, automatically reaching for the leash, attaching it to her neck and handing it to Beatrix.

Beatrix lead Melissa to the kennels and locked her in, Melissa immediately curled into a ball, shivering with joy.

"So queen slut, before I leave you to yourself for the rest of the night I have 2 things to tell you, firstly, for the next week you are forbidden to bathe, you are to wear that body writing as a mark of honour." Melissa was humming, she couldn't wait for every time she would catch herself in the mirror over the next week. "And secondly the servants have an after party for your birthday in 2 months' time, at that party you will do the same again only without the mask."

Chapter 5: No longer innocent

Queen Melissa was having the best month of her life, every morning she woke in the kennels to the shining face of Beatrix, who had been working hard to make sure she was entertained.

"Good morning bitch, time to go play queen again!" Beatrix handed her today's outfit, one of the slinkier royal dresses, usually reserved for cocktail parties, she was also handed back her crown.

In the middle of a sexual awakening it is difficult to concentrate on one's day job, so it was with the queen who began waving through whatever her advisors thought was best, only perking up when Beatrix had suggestions. She was pleased to hear the last agenda item of the day, arrangements for the coronation day festival. It had been 3 years to the day since she was crowned and a big party needed to be organised to celebrate.

"If your majesty pleases, as head of the royal household I have plenty of experience organising royal events, if you give me the power of royal prerogative I can organise a party and ensure that there are surprises for you." Beatrix had a wicked grin on her face that told the queen she was planning something big, it was all she could do to stop her hand from sliding down her dress at the thought, she knew how Beatrix's party's turned out.

"Good idea, I love surprises! In organising this event Beatrix will have access to any and all support that can be sent her way." she signed documents to that effect and the advisors agreed that Beatrix would be best after how much they enjoyed the pre-coronation party.

The time passed quickly and on the day of the coronation party Beatrix woke the queen again, the queen had spent this week sleeping in her bedchambers with only minor tasks, this worried her immensely.

"Time for your coronation day surprise!"

"The party is not for another couple of hours, it's still dark outside."

"Oh yes, but we have to get you ready" Beatrix gleefully yelled while getting the queen out of bed. Melissa was not allowed to bathe and dressed in common rags so nobody in the town would recognise her. Beatrix led her into the city, through the winding roads and into the city dungeons through the back entrance. The dungeons were empty from their point of arrival. She was lead lower and lower until she came to a corridor full of rooms with locked doors, the wailing on the other sides of the doors demonstrating that these were holding cells.

Beatrix took the queen into an empty cell and before the queen could react she was chained to the wall, her peasant's rags ripped off in a single sweeping motion leaving her completely bare.

Once she was tied up Beatrix triumphantly held up a poster listing the day's activities. Deliberately drawing the queen's eye to the main event:

Parade of shame!

To demonstrate the shamefulness of a life of crime, 10 criminals will be lead through the streets in chains, the only covering being the hemp bags placed over their heads.

"Guess who's going to be a criminal today?" Beatrix beamed.

The panic was clear on the queen's face, she had not signed up to be paraded through the streets naked.

"You can't do this, everyone will know it's me" she pleaded.

"No they won't you will be among 9 other prisoners, 5 male and 4 female, you will have a hemp bag on your head from now until I come to collect you after we're done, trust me I have planned this to the letter. I will be overseeing every stage to make sure you are safe and then I will watch your naked body walk the streets of the kingdom you rule."

The queen went to raise another objection but was silenced by the sound of clanging coming from the entrance to the dungeon, the guards had arrived and it was too late to back out. Beatrix shoved the hemp sack over Melissa's face and pulled the tie cord to affix the bag in place. She then left the cell and left Melissa to darkness and dread.

Melissa was locked in place for what seemed like hours shivering and picturing the crowds of people who would see her naked today, none of them aware that she is the queen. She started to feel that familiar tingle but with her hands chained there was nothing she could do about it.

After what seemed like an eternity the door opened, through the sack Melissa could not see much but could make out a huge burly guard, he attached a collar with a chain on it that choked when pulled, took down her hands and chained them behind her back, he then tugged hard on her collar forcing her to join the queue of naked bodies. Each person in the procession had their hands chained behind their back and attached to the collar of the person behind them, meaning that only 1 guard was needed to pull this humiliation train around the city. Melissa was placed near the middle, and attached to her fellow prisoners.

"Alright everyone, ready to meet your adoring public", the guard sneered and Melissa was overcome with emotion as the front doors opened, light filled the room and the sound of cheers grew louder.

As Melissa felt the straw give way to cobblestone streets, it was all she could do to stay upright, she could feel every breeze and hear every jeer launched at her by the public. Had her hands been free she would have crumpled into a ball and pleasured herself right there and then. The guards were struggling to hold back the crowd and every so often an errant slap would land on her ass or breasts.

Suddenly without warning Melissa felt something soft and squidgy explode into her side, a repugnant smell filled the air and she had no idea what was happening until she heard a voice from the crowd shouting.

"Rotten fruit and veg! Get your rotten fruit and veg! Show contempt for the criminals with rotten apples, tomatoes, berries! For a little bit extra I even have some rotten eggs!" as this voice got louder Melissa got pelted with more and more rotten produce, the stench got worse and worse, but it only served to heighten the mood. All Melissa could focus on was how nobody knew that their queen had been reduced to the status of a petty criminal, punished and humiliated in the streets.

All at once there were screams from the audience, Melissa could hear sounds of fighting in the distance and suddenly the chain was yanked in the opposite direction, forcing the prisoners to sharply turn. Melissa collided with the male prisoner behind her and briefly felt his member in her hands, she stored that memory for later and took to running to keep up with the other prisoners as they were dragged back to the cells.

Melissa was once again chained to the cold dungeon wall, shivering with cold (among other things). It was not long before she heard Beatrix's voice, having a heated argument with the guard.

"While the queen is indisposed I have prerogative powers."

"I've seen that fancy document, you only have those powers over the events of the festival, you have no right to tell me what to do with my prisoners." Yelled a guard, this was bad, clearly events were out of Beatrix's control. Beatrix attempted to raise further objections but the guard decided to ignore her and turned to talk to the prisoners.

"Alright you horrible bunch, we were going to have a simple walk, but one of you had a bunch of your bandit chums try to free you from justice. Does anyone want to own up to being a member of a bandit gang?" the silence lingered in the air for an uncomfortable amount of time. "Nobody wants to own up, great, that's just what I wanted to hear. You see some of your buddies got away, we think they are still planning on freeing one of you so we are laying a trap to catch them and to discover which of you has bandit affiliations. You guys will now be doing the parade of shame one at a time, with no sacks over your head so your bandit friends can easily identify you."

The terror hit Melissa like a truck, she was about to be exposed and Beatrix was in no position to bail her out. How would the guards react to discovering that their queen enjoyed being paraded around the city naked?

"Let's start with the recent arrivals, get me the file on the woman in cell 6, you can see she still has remnants of being well groomed, nice trimmed bush down there as well." Melissa's stomach felt like she has swallowed a brick whole, she knew they were talking about her, this was going to be the moment it all came crashing down.

"File says she's a Jane Doe. Came in recently on a charge of impersonating the queen." if Melissa had been free she would have kissed Beatrix, clearly she had prepared the paperwork so if Melissa was discovered she could try and claim she was a lookalike. She was not out of the woods yet but it gave her a glimmer of hope. She was so caught up in this thought that she couldn't help but shriek when suddenly her hood was removed and she was face to face with a large brutish man looking up and down her body with lust.

"You know she does look just like the queen, bit younger and not as busty but I still would." The guard commented running his finger up and down Melissa's body.

"Well then we have a problem" interjected Beatrix. "This party is meant to be celebrating our revered queen, how do you think she would feel about you humiliating a queen doppelganger in the streets? Not only would it be highly disrespectful, she could charge you with treason as it could be argued that you are trying to lessen the public's respect and deference to the queen." Melissa made a mental note to increase Beatrix's salary. The guard looked disappointed, although this didn't stop him from continuing to grope and caress the helpless Melissa. As he stared at the body, the guard's inner sadist had an idea.

"In which case we should take steps so the prisoner no longer looks like the queen, it would mean we could parade her through the streets and she won't be able to impersonate her majesty any longer." Melissa went stiff.

"What do you have in mind?" Asked Beatrix.

"I say we shave her head and eyebrows, leave her as a naked little cue ball." Melissa pleaded at Beatrix with her eyes and her stomach dropped further when she saw a smirk roll across Beatrix's face. In a soft voice that could cut through steel Beatrix said:

"Good idea."

All coloured drained from the queen, it was all she could do to stare in disbelief at Beatrix as she was dragged off to a processing room. Her whole body was white as a sheet as they strapped her into a chair and leaned over her with scissors. Melissa didn't even realise it was really happening until she saw the first clump of hair fall down her face and onto the floor.

Melissa cried the entire time they were shaving her, she knew deep down that she had done this to herself, that the contract she had with Beatrix made events like this inevitable. Eventually she was given a hand mirror and the guards watched on in sadistic pleasure as Melissa looked at her bald head.

Using the hand mirror Melissa looked herself up and down, without her long luxurious hair she was now reduced to less than human, nobody looked upon her with love or care, she was now just an object of lust, tits and a pussy with some human bits attached. As she was lead back to the front door of the dungeons she heard the guards and prisoners jeering at her, her deepest desire at that point was for all the prison doors to open and for all the horny prisoners to go wild have their way with her.

In front of the front door, Melissa's hands were once again tied behind her back, Melissa then noticed that the guard did not have a collar, instead he was bringing over a far more slender chain that split into 3 chains part way down each with a small clip on the end. Melissa felt explosions of pain and pleasure as 2 of the clips were firmly attached to her nipples, then the guard knelt down and attached the third chain directly to the queen's clitoris. Melissa fell to her knees, shaking with pleasure, she was certain she had left a damp spot on the floor as the guard tugged her to her feet and led her out the front door.

The sun shone brightly in Melissa's eyes, before she had the hemp sack over her head to shield her from the reality of her situation, but now she didn't even have hair to cover her eyes. She saw the crowds swell with cheers and taunts. She watched as beggars and pig farmers swore and jeered at the queen now reduced to less than human. Some members of the crowd openly masturbated and the queen responded by slowing her pace and making sure she let out a long sensual groan when the guard pulled her forward. Every pace she was a sex object, she was free to swim in a cloud of depravity and humiliation as she has never done before.

Once again people started pelting her with rotten fruit and eggs, one member of the crowd had even gone home to fetch her bin, which she upended on the queen showering her with a week's worth of filth. Without her hair every rotten squelch that landed on her slowly trickled down her head and she felt every second of it.

The rest of the walk was a blur, the queen's head was swimming when she was chained back to the wall of a cell and she could not tell how long had passed before Beatrix arrived with a royal pardon in order to get her home.

When Melissa and Beatrix arrived back at the castle Melissa said nothing, even though it was early afternoon and the sun was in the sky, Melissa only had one thing on her mind. She walked to the dog kennels, climbed in and closed the door behind her.

Chapter 6: The Reintroduction

Beatrix had felt terrible about how the coronation day had turned out. She could not empathise with the queens depravity and mistook the queen's other worldly satisfaction for shock. The next day she was able to source some fake eyebrows and a wig so the queen could continue with her duties and no be recognised as object of abject humiliation from the coronation day celebrations. The queen accepted them and went about her duties.

For the next 2 weeks Beatrix did not play the role of mistress. She gave Melissa her space and allowed her privacy in her intimate hours. Beatrix noticed that the queen was receiving more packages than usual but thought no more about it.

The queen's birthday celebrations passed without incident and the servants after party had been organised. Beatrix played with the idea of using the party to get back in the rhythm of pushing the queens boundaries, however the queen spent a lot of time in her room these days and Beatrix didn't want to push her too far, even if technically the contract was still in effect.

The party started as a subdued affair, after last time people were a bit disappointed as Beatrix's heart was not in it and the quality showed. Beatrix went up on stage to check that it was laid out properly when she caught sight of a hand beckoning her off the side of the stage. She walked towards it and turned the corner to find Melissa, dressed in the exact slutty queen outfit she had worn at the last party, complete with mask. Beatrix's breath was taken away, she looked her queen up and down before allowing a big smile to grow on her face.

"Your majesty I..." Beatrix began.

"Mistress I believe my title is Slut Queen." interjected Melissa. "I also believe it is customary to be announced before one strips on stage."

Beatrix said nothing, she turned and walked up to the stage to grab everyone's attention.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, once again thank you for all your hard work over the last couple of weeks, as you can see we have more drink and more great food than the last party, but don't you guys agree there's something missing?" Beatrix paused to allow the murmur of agreement to circulate. "Well after how you treated her last time I had a hard time convincing her majesty to make another appearance, but I promised her that this time you wouldn't hold back, so here she is, her majesty, Queen Melissa!"

The band had not been prepped for this and instead went into the same routine as last time, slowly playing the national anthem before transitioning into a sexier number. Melissa began a dance that had clearly been prepared and practiced, it was far less rushed and far more sensual than before, as she wiggled out of her dress and stood in her bikini and suspenders, Beatrix noticed that there were 2 strange lumps by her nipples, her curiosity was satisfied rather quickly when Melissa tore off the Bikini top to reveal that some time recently she had gotten her nipples pierced and there were currently two metal hoops looped through them. She copied the move from her last strip, where she faced the crowd and pulled down her knickers, bending over so they could see all her intimate areas. Beatrix noticed that this time she was completely shaved down below.

As her dance came to an end Melissa called for quiet so she could speak.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, thanks for having me back, I really enjoyed myself last time and I was wracking my brain about what I could do to be more naked for you this time, so here it goes."

For Beatrix everything went into slow motion, as the queen raised her hands up to her neck, hesitated as her hands shook, and then in one smooth and fast motion pulled the mask upwards. The whole staff body gasped as the mask was on the floor and queen Melissa was stood in front of all her staff naked, she was wearing a wig and fake eyebrows to make sure that everyone there recognised her, there was mixture of shouts and screams before the crowd fell deeply silent, unable to process what was happening in front of them.

"Masters and Mistresses I have an announcement, I wish to start a new tradition, you see I like being degraded, I am your queen but I am also a huge pervert. So I propose a new tradition, starting tonight, the week following my birthday will be humiliation week. I will not book any appointments or leave the castle grounds, instead I will be naked the entire time and have only one job which is to serve you, any order you give me I will obey. For 51 weeks of the year I will be your queen, but for 1 week I will be your slave."

"Why just a week!" came a yell from the crowd.

"I think it is much more exciting for it to be a special occasion. I think you would get bored of me if I was always a degraded whore." explained Melissa.

Whilst everyone else broke into murmurs and discussion the queen walked to the back of the stage and picked up a bag she had placed there earlier. Firstly she took out a nose ring and threaded it through her newly pierced septum she then hooked a lead through the ring so anyone could lead her by the nose. Next she picked up a specially modified tray, the tray balanced against her waist and had 2 chains that rose up and connected to her pierced nipples so the weight of the tray hung on her breasts, she even had two bottles of mead that she placed on the tray, moaning with delight. Finally she picked out a pair of handcuffs, but she didn't put them on just yet, instead she handed the keys to Beatrix and walked back out to the front of the stage.

Iwroteathing
Iwroteathing
1,234 Followers