Queenfall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iwroteathing
Iwroteathing
1,234 Followers

"I know a lot of you would struggle to stop thinking of me as your queen, so I recently had something drastic done so you will stop thinking of me as a human and start thinking of me a sex object". She peeled off her wig and eyebrows, revealing a finely shaved head underneath, Beatrix could tell that she had re-shaved her head and eyebrows in preparations for tonight. The queen locked the handcuffs behind her and walked over to Beatrix.

"Could Mistress please lead me to the crowd? This horny slut bitch is eager to serve all her new masters and mistresses."

Beatrix took ahold of the lead and gave it a yank, pulling the queen forward as the queen began to moan with pleasure. Beatrix was able to overcome her shock and fall back into the role of the Queen's dominatrix.

"Excuse me queen bitch, why are you walking on your hind legs?" Beatrix asked in a severe voice loud enough for everyone to hear.

"I'm sorry Mistress." Announced Melissa, getting onto all fours.

"Very good!" Grinned Beatrix, "how is everyone supposed to know your a depraved humiliation whore if you walk upright like a human?"

The servants closed in around the queen, having seen how Beatrix was acting the dam of disbelief had been broken and now every member of staff was thinking through the depraved things they could do to their queen, and they had a whole week to do it.

Melissa grinned.

Iwroteathing
Iwroteathing
1,234 Followers