Queen's disGrace Bk. 01 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Duke chuckled gently and lightly touched her arm. "You look surprised, My Lady. It is easy to pick out those here for the first time; they think the masks will protect their identity. That and they tend to be overdressed." The Duke gestured down Jacqueline's long dress. "But can I tell you a secret?"

Of course, he would be here, but isn't this what we wanted? I need to continue speaking with him to see if he gives anything away. But just the fact that he's here is significant! Feeling a little excited her mission was already progressing, Jacqueline nodded to the Duke to continue.

"The anonymity of this place is exaggerated. Certainly, there are anonymous members, but they take extra steps to keep their identity hidden, usually by wearing a hood or complete facial mask. As you can see, these domino masks do little to hide an identity if you already know the person." Buiscard chuckled again. "Look over there, for instance. Who do you see?"

"That's the Duchess of Thiems! B-but she's married!" Jacqueline gasped in surprise as she saw the scarcely disguised Duchess whimpering with her lips around a man's cock while another held the back of her dress up while spanking her.

"And that is not the Duke she is with; well, neither of them is the Duke." Rudolf laughed.

"Why does the Church allow this place to remain open? I thought the Silver Belle was a little adventurous, but this is...this is a grave sin!" Jacqueline nervously swallowed as she returned her gaze to Buiscard.

"You can thank our illustrious Queen for that. The reforms she instituted have created something of a gray area regarding houses such as this. Providing the Church doesn't get too good an idea of what goes on here," Buiscard laughed a little louder, making his large belly jiggle, "if they did, the Duchess might end up with black stripes on her sleeve. Wouldn't that be something?"

Jacqueline tittered uneasily, "I suppose it would, Your Grace. If I may be so bold, you seem to be in a jovial mood despite everything that happened yesterday." Maybe he won't have to be convinced to support Marguerite in the war if he wasn't too bothered by the punishment.

The grin on the Duke's face faltered before he shrugged. "What's done is done. I cannot go against the Church's sanction, not that those greedy-" Rudolf stopped himself from completing the blasphemous sentence," not that they need the extra land. But I need to look and move forward." The Duke smiled as if to himself before turning his attention back to Jacqueline. "What about you, My Lady? What brought you here tonight?"

"I..." Jacqueline stumbled over the words. She had been distracted, first by her mission and then by everything she'd seen that she hadn't come up with a good excuse for why she was in the club. "...I had heard about the club, overheard it really, from Court gossip, and I was curious. It seemed like a safe, anonymous way to...to gather some knowledge, in a way that I can see first-hand without turning it into a euphemism."

"Ah, I'd love to hear more about who told you about this place, but that can wait for later. I wouldn't want to stand in the way of your education." Rudolf gestured to the stage, where the woman was fully bent over now, her legs fully parted, exposing her glistening mons to the touch of a flogger. "That woman is being flogged. The kiss of a whip over bare skin can be a sensual thing. She is certainly enjoying it. How does that make you feel, Lady Jacqueline? Is it something you'd care to try?"

"No! No, of course not! I would never!" Jacqueline shook her head vigorously.

"No? Perhaps not, no. Maybe you'd rather hold the flogger? That has its delights as well. I, for one, much prefer to be the one flogging." Buiscard laughed again. "Is that more to your liking?"

Jacqueline was about to protest again when she thought of Marguerite. Maybe if I learned to do it the way she likes, she wouldn't have to come here anymore. I've certainly had a little experience with Marguerite, and I know I'd rather be the one spanking than being spanked! "Actually, I believe I would enjoy that more, Your Grace."

"Oh, well done, Lady Jacqueline! That is what I like to hear. I would never have expected it from you if I am being honest." The corpulent Duke leaned forward conspiratorially. "Perhaps you'd like to try it out? You've come all the way here for an education; you may as well start lessons. I can arrange to have a girl waiting for us." The Duke's grin twisted into a mocking perverse smile. "Don't worry, this one will be perfectly willing, so you have nothing to worry about. In fact, she'll love anything you do to her!"

So soon! Jacqueline gulped at how quickly things were escalating. But I have to stay on his good side, and the closer I get to him, the easier it will be to find out if he has anything to do with Marguerite being blackmailed. Steeling her courage, Jacqueline forced an excited smile onto her face. "That sounds delightful! Where do we go?"

"Right this way, my dear." Buiscard took Jacqueline by the arm, led her to some back stairs, and guided her to a private room. "Wait here a moment while I get someone to join us." Buiscard smiled knowingly at her then departed the small room.

Am I really doing this? Jacqueline wondered as she paced around the room. Her heart began to race as a tremor of excitement passed through her. She ran her hands down over her breasts to her thighs as she tried to steady the nervous energy. It's not like I haven't done it before. If I can do it for Marguerite, I can do it for some woman I don't know.

A few moments later, Buiscard returned with the Duchess of Thiems, now blindfolded. When they entered, Rudolf walked over to Jacqueline. "Here is your practice meat for the night. As you can see, her ass has already been warmed up for you, so I think we can move to the next level."

"She's going to just submit? She doesn't even know who I am. She's a Du—" Jacqueline protested.

"Ah-ah! Remember to preserve the veil of anonymity." Buiscard leaned closer to whisper into Jacqueline's ear, "Besides, she enjoys submitting to people of inferior rank. It's quite the common fantasy for those in power." The Duke smiled knowingly at Jacqueline. "Though not one I indulge in."

Jacqueline swallowed again and looked over at the Duchess nervously. "How should I begin?" Jacqueline quivered as she felt her nipples harden and warmth spread from her loins. She found her body growing aroused at the thought of dominating the Noblewoman, even as her mind didn't fully understand how to process those feelings.

"Well, we can't very well play with her while she's clothed, can we? Tell her to strip." Buiscard wrapped his arm around Jacqueline's waist, sending a disgusted shudder through her. "Be sure to tease and humiliate her while she does it. Insults and nasty words are foreplay when dominating someone like her."

I have to do this, to keep him close for Marguerite, Jacqueline tried to assure herself. She attempted to ignore the lecherous Duke's hand on her waist and focus on the Duchess of Thiems. "Well, what are you waiting for, slut? Strip off that dress and show us your body; it's the only thing you're good for anyway!"

The Lady began to strip, though the words didn't have the effect on her that Jacqueline expected. I just commanded a Duchess to strip, and she didn't even flinch! She obeyed me! Maybe she's just used to this treatment. I wonder how far I can push it? The Noblewoman untied her skirt and pushed it down her legs. Jacqueline smirked in satisfaction, not that the Lady could see it. "No servant to help you now, is there? You must do it for yourself, just like a peasant."

That made the Duchess tremble as she stepped out of her skirt. Next, the Noblewoman clasped the hem of her shift and lifted it over her head. Jacqueline eyed the woman's naked body, taking in the sight of her pert breasts. She nearly gasped in shock at seeing the woman's bare slit, which had been plucked bare of any pubic hair. Jacqueline managed to control her reaction and instead forced out another command. "Kneel for your betters, slut."

The Duke of Buiscard laughed as the Duchess of Thiems fell to her knees. The Duke guided Jacqueline to a nearby wardrobe and opened a drawer. "Here are our instruments for the evening. What would you like to try first? The whip might be a little advanced for you, but there is more to choose from. You could give the flogger a go if you like. We also have a riding crop and a paddle-"

"The paddle," Jacqueline chose instantly. It can't be that much different than spanking, she thought. She reached down and wrapped her delicate fingers around the thick, leather-bound handle. She hefted the wooden paddle in her hand, surprised to find how relatively light it was.

"A good choice for a beginner. Now, why don't you give her bottom a swat or two to see how it feels?" The Duke released Jacqueline, who stepped behind the Duchess and looked down at her luscious ass. The thickness of the woman's butt betrayed her upper-class lifestyle, as bottoms so round were almost never seen among the peasantry.

Not that I've been looking at them, Jacqueline told herself as she lined up her paddle with the lily white behind. The Duchess' backside wiggled impudently, so Jacqueline reared back with the paddle and slashed it forward. It cracked loudly against her ass, sending the soft flesh jiggling. Jacqueline derived a sense of satisfaction from the woman's cry and rewarded herself with another sharp smack into the noble bottom.

"Well done!" Buiscard exclaimed again. "You're a natural with that paddle, my dear. But it's not all about the pain. You can't forget the humiliation as well." The Duke turned his attention to the Duchess. "You know better, pet. Thank her for each stroke like a good submissive slut!"

Smack!

"Thank you!"

Jacqueline frowned and pressed the side of the paddle against the Noblewoman's face. "Don't forget to address me as 'My Lady,' slut!"

Crack!

"Ah! Thank you, My Lady!"

Smack!

"Thank you, My Lady!"

Crack!

"Thank you, My Lady!"

Jacqueline continued to batter the Noblewoman's backside until it turned bright red. The Lady panted and moaned as sweat glistened on her pale skin from the abuse. Jacqueline panted as well, out of breath from the exertion of punishing the submissive woman.

"Very good, my dear, very good. But it's time for the next lesson, a most important one at that." Rudolf took the paddle from Jacqueline and placed it back in the wardrobe. He led the young woman over and sat her down on a couch. "You've done a magnificent job seeing to your pet's needs, but you must also look after your own." The Duke clasped the back of the Duchess' head and, on her hands and knees, guided her to the couch. "This lady's maid has been working all day, pet, and her feet are tired. Rub them."

The Noblewoman quickly crawled forward, stroking her soft fingertips over Jacqueline's tendons. She worked them back, gently squeezing her ligaments, massaging them slowly at first. The pads of her fingertips rolled in small circles over the taut tendons before she moved both hands to one foot to work it more firmly.

Jacqueline squirmed on the couch as the back of her foot was rubbed. It felt better than expected, and she didn't realize just how sore her feet were until they were massaged. A soft moan escaped her lips as Jacqueline leaned back against the couch, extending her feet outward to the Lady. She looked down at the higher-ranked Noblewoman who was naked and blindfolded at her feet and felt another rush of pleasure and power at being serviced. "Mmm, that's good pet..."

"While it's normal to get satisfaction and even enjoyment from giving your pet what she needs, you can't forget to indulge in more direct satisfaction for yourself." Rudolf smiled, watching Jacqueline indulge. The Duke moved behind the Noblewoman and placed his hand between her legs. He softly massaged the Duchess' pussy, making her moan louder while she rubbed Jacqueline's foot. "This is about you, My Lady, so speak up, tell her what it is you want."

"Take off my shoes," Jacqueline ordered, and her heart fluttered as the higher-ranked Noblewoman obeyed. "Now, get back to the massage." The tone of command came easier now as Jacqueline adapted to the role of bossing around her nominally social superior. Jacqueline purred again as the Duchess' soft hands rubbed up and down along the length of her feet, moving back and forth between them as she rubbed out the tension and stiffness.

A delightful impulse occurred to Jacqueline, and before taking even a moment to consider, she lifted her free foot and pressed it against the Duchess' face. I can't believe she's letting me rub my foot on her! Jacqueline thought as she slid the bottom of her foot over the Duchess's cheek, nose and mouth.

The Lady instinctively opened her mouth and kissed the sole of Jacqueline's foot, then licked and kissed it all over. Jacqueline gasped in surprise, and her sex moistened even further as her arousal at the sight and sensation grew. "Oh!" Jacqueline cried out and curled her toes against the Duchess' face as the Noblewoman worshipped the heel and ball of her foot. "That's it, pet, lick it, kiss, it... mmm... that feels so good..." Jacqueline purred and then remembered to add some humiliation, "... after serving on my feet all day. Make this serving girl feel all better!"

Jacqueline moaned again as the Noblewoman twirled her tongue between her toes, licking between each one on both feet as she moved back and forth. Jacqueline twisted back and forth on the couch, grasping her breast with one hand to squeeze and caress it while her other one clutched her thigh. She burned to touch herself more intimately as the submissive Duchess took her big toe in her mouth and began to suckle.

"Very, very good, My Lady," the Duke cooed as he pulled his hand from between the Duchess' thighs, "I think it's time to show how much satisfaction you deserve to get from submissive sluts." Buiscard grinned as he approached Jacqueline's outstretched leg and grabbed the hem of her skirt, lifting it towards her waist.

Jacqueline froze in shock as her shins then thighs were exposed by the Duke of Buiscard. By the time she was aware enough to react, the skirt of her dress was bunched around her waist, exposing her hot, wet pussy to the odious man. Jacqueline flinched in embarrassment to have her womanhood seen by the lecherous Duke.

Before she could say anything to protest, Buiscard interrupted, "I'm willing to bet another estate you've never had a tongue between your legs. Lay back, my dear, and enjoy the experience. You've come this far, and you may as well see where it goes."

The tongue felt so good on my feet; how good would it feel down there? He's right. I've already come this far. Jacqueline convinced herself to give in, and any objection died in her throat. "P-pet, lick me down there, between—"

"Lick her pussy, slut." Buiscard looked at Jacqueline and raised his eyebrows invitingly.

"Lick my pussy, slut!" Jacqueline ordered. "Aaaah!" She moaned in pleasure as the Duchess began to kiss up her leg, lingering just a moment at her knee before caressing her inner thighs with her lips. Jacqueline's pussy throbbed in anticipation as the Lady's lips got closer and closer to the delta between her legs.

Finally, the Lady-In-Waiting could handle it no more and reached down and grabbed the back of the Duchess' head, forcing it firmly against her pussy. "Mmm!" Jacqueline moaned in delight as she grinded her pussy lips onto the Lady's face, smearing her juices over the woman's lips, chin, and cheeks.

The Duchess lapped her tongue against Jacqueline's cunt, running it through her coarse pubic hair and licking up all the woman's juices. She eagerly pushed her nose into the thicket of hair and inhaled deeply of the serving girl's scent. Her tongue sought out Jacqueline's clit and worked around the nub in a fast circle as she had her face ridden.

Returning to his position behind the Duchess, the Duke placed his hand against her slit, removed his cock and lined the head up with her slick folds. After rubbing it up and down, he slammed it deep inside the Duchess and began to thrust, each powerful movement making her face push deeper against Jacqueline's cunt.

Jacqueline gasped louder as she felt the Duchess' face grinding harder against her slit. Her eyes opened, and she looked down at the higher-ranked noble eating her out. The lurid sight sent a quiver of excitement through her. The view of the powerful Noblewoman on her knees sexually servicing her was intoxicating, and the only thing that drew her gaze away was the sound of the Duke rutting her from behind. Thank the One God, I can't see his thing, she thought, as it was buried deep in the Duchess and covered by the Duke's hanging belly.

Lifting her gaze, her eyes locked with the Duke's in a strange, intimate embrace as they both used the Duchess of Thiems for their pleasure. "Ah, ah ah!" Jacqueline writhed in ecstasy as the Duchess' lips wrapped around her clit and suckled while lashing it back and forth with her tongue. "I'm, I'm going to, ah!" Jacqueline bucked into the Lady's face as her orgasm exploded within her, sending a rush of pleasure through her body.

Any embarrassment of having her sex and the intimacy of her climax exposed to the Duke was forgotten as the pleasure consumed her mind. She continued to jerk her hips, riding the wave of ecstasy atop the Duchess' tongue as she sought to eke out as much pleasure from the encounter as she could. Finally, after several moments she collapsed on the couch and pulled the Duchess' face away from her sex.

Jacqueline lay atop the couch, panting for breath as Rudolf continued to fuck the Duchess while her face was between Jacqueline's legs. The Noblewoman's hot breath washed against Jacqueline's inner thighs, and the Lady-In-Waiting watched in fascination as the Duke fucked her until they both climaxed.

"Now, wasn't that fun, my dear?" Buiscard asked after pulling out of the Duchess and tucking himself away. "It seems we have more in common than either of us thought. Say, I'm hosting some like-minded friends in a few days; why don't you join us? There is so much more we can teach you."

"That... sounds lovely, Your Grace. Tell me when and I'll be there. I look forward to learning much more about... this."